Blindfold

Story Info
The third in our continuing journal of our encounters.
968 words
3.89
42.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers

My wife and I have now had a few experiences and wanted to try out one of her sharing fantasies. She has had this idea that I should restrain her to the bed, blindfold her, and share her with a friend of mine so that she has no idea who they are. All the while she wants to play the game that I have tricked her into this and she really doesn't want this. About three weeks ago we decided to make this a reality.

I talked to my friend Terry, who's always been hot for my wife, and got him to agree. The ground rules were that he couldn't say anything during and he wasn't allowed to say anything to her afterwords, part of the fun was in her not knowing who it was but knowing that it was someone she would continue to see. The thought that any one of our friends might be the one and that she might be hanging out with this person and not know was a real turn on for her.

I started by telling her to put on some of the sexy lingerie that I had bought her the previous week, a matching bra and panty set and a silk camisole. I used some soft restraints I had purchased on line along with a blindfold like the ones you get in first class on an overseas airplane trip. I kissed her softly all over her body and whispered to her how sexy she looked. I heard the doorbell and told her that I would get rid of them and be right back. I went downstairs and let Terry in. We went into the kitchen and got a beer and covered things one more time.

After about 10 minutes, I went back upstairs and upon entering the room I told her that an old friend had stopped by and I had decided to share her with him. I asked her if that was OK with her and she whispered "No". Given her answer, Terry was a bit reluctant and I had to silently assure him that it was OK. I stripped down and went over to the bed, sitting down on her right side (she was in the middle of our king size bed) and motioned Terry to come over and sit on the other side. I pulled her camisole open exposing her nearly naked body to Terry. I asked her if she wanted us both to touch her, again she said, very quietly, "No". I told her that it was too bad and that she would enjoy herself.

Terry needed no more encouragement and he began kneading her breast through her bra. I unsnapped the bra (it was a front-clasp) and her large breasts sprang out. Terry continued massaging and sucking on her tits while I pushed her panties to one side and began massaging her clit.

After about five minutes of this she was rocking her hips and moaning softly so I told her that our new friend wanted her to suck his cock. She responded by saying in a breathy voice "Give me that cock". Now my wife is normally reserved but when she gets really hot she can dirty talk with the best of them. Terry didn't hesitate and he quickly dropped his shorts and pushed his cock up toward her mouth.

She was so turned on by this point that I got in between her legs and entered her, thrusting deeply while telling her she was my little slut and asking her if she liked being fucked while she sucked some stranger's cock. I've mentioned it before in our stories here that there is something about the muffled moans and words being choked back by a cock in her mouth that just sends me into orbit.

Unfortunately, Terry was not in any shape for all of this and within five minutes he exclaimed that he was going to cum. I told him to cum on her face and tits but he didn't have time and he emptied his load in her mouth. My wife swallowed it all and Terry pulled out of her mouth and moved off the bed to sit down on a chair we keep in the bedroom for reading.

I continued to fuck my wife, asking her if she felt like a slut for drinking another man's cum while I fucked her. "Yes" she exclaimed loudly, "I'm your whore and I'll fuck or suck anyone you tell me to". She was very close to an orgasm now. I kept working and I looked over my shoulder to silently ask Terry if he was going to get back into it. He shook his head and pointed to the door. At almost the same moment, my wife started having one of her earth shattering, muscle clenching orgasms. When she does this it has an affect on me and I quickly came, flooding her completely.

When I had recovered, I looked back over my shoulder to find that Terry had disappeared. I guess he must have taken off when she started to cum. I untied my wife and we cuddled for a while and just enjoyed each others company. We talked about it later and both agreed that it was fun but wished that Terry had been able to hold out for longer or had joined back in once he recovered.

I can't wait to invite Terry over in the next week or so. Her not wanting to know makes the game so much more satisfying as I'm sure she'll try to guess which of our friends it was. I do worry about Terry however, I hope that he isn't embarrassed about how quickly he came, I didn't expect him to just run out like that.

MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers