Blindfold and Handcuffs

Story Info
A chance encounter gets kinky.
2k words
4.15
48.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wfm1969
wfm1969
31 Followers

"I can't do this with a local guy, what if I see him at Walmart the next week?" Her voice was half sarcastic and half pleading.

Things were moving fast. It started by relaxing at a cocktail hour on whirlwind business trip. First there was some pleasant conversation and then a little flirting. Suddenly I was staring into the blue eyes of a woman I hardly know, as she propositioned me. My heart was pounding. I was nervous and excited.

"I suppose I could come up for a glass of wine." I said then smiled. She nodded and smiled back. I had accepted her invitation.

She took me by the hand, linked our fingers together, and led me out. It was a short walk to the high-rise apartments. We held each other loosely as we waited for the elevator. She had thick red hair that fells in waves below her shoulders. She was tall and thin, you might say statuesque, you might say athletic. But her eyes were incredible; large pools of bright blue that sparkled in any light.

As the elevator doors closed, she began kissing my neck. I wrapped my arm around the crook of her back to draw her close. With one hand, she loosened the top buttons of my shirt. Her mouth continued to nibble on my neck, shoulders, and chest. With my free hand, I lifted her face to bring my mouth to hers. Our lips touched softly as the elevator bell dinged.

I was already in a trance; tipsy from alcohol, high from her kiss, and excited about being with her. She led me to her door. Before slipping in her key, we embraced for another passionate kiss. This time it was firmer and more desperate; our tongues touching slightly. Her hands wrapped around my neck, and I ran mine up her sides, caressing her tummy, then her breasts gently with each thumb through her slinky dress.

We untangled ourselves so she could open the door. She giggled a little as she fumbled with the key. She was nervous too. Soon the lock clicked, the door swung open, and she led me inside.

We danced into the suite, barely breaking our embrace. The door closed softly behind us leaving us bathed in the soft light and quiet of the room. Our mouths locked together in a deep sensuous kiss. We stood there, in our embrace, and let passion take over.

As I lowered my head to nibble and kiss her neck, she tugged at my shirt, pulling it free of my pants. I explored her ear with my tongue while she unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it over my shoulders, and dropped it to the floor. My hands found the zipper on the back of her short black dress. With a smooth pull of the sipper the dress floated to the floor. She casually stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

For a moment we stood facing each other, eying each other. She stood before me wearing a black bra, black lacy boy-cut panties, black thigh high stockings, and two inch heels. I was bare-chested but still in my khakis. She fixed that by unfastening my belt and zipper. The pants dropped to the floor exposing my obvious arousal underneath my boxers.

We started exploring each other with our hands. I ran mine through her hair and over her shoulders. I caressed her waist with my hands and her stomach with my fingers. She slid both hands up my chest, running her fingers through the hair. Then we pressed ourselves together again for another embrace. I could feel her grinding herself against me as she pushed her pelvis on my hardness.

After a moment, she broke away, holding me away at arms length. She cocked her head a little to the side and smiled. "I have a little surprise."

With those words, she picked up her purse off the floor and rummaged through it briefly. She pulled something out and tossed the purse back to the floor. With a wide grin she held up each hand. From one she held a pair of silver handcuffs and in the other was a black blindfold.

"Are you going to restrain me?" She asked. She smiled with a wide grin and her eyes sparkled.

I took the blindfold and the cuffs. She cooperated by putting her hands together in front of her. I clicked the cuffs around each of her tiny wrists and adjusted them down firmly. Then I slipped the blindfold over her eyes; the elastic band snapped against her thick hair on the back of her head. She stood in front of me, nearly naked and vulnerable, waiting for my next move.

"Take me to the bed." She whispered with a hint of desperation in her voice. But I didn't. Instead I pushed her back a couple of steps and eased her back onto the sofa. I gently pressed my lips to hers and wrapped my hands around her back. Our tongues danced together and my hands reached the clasp of her bra. Our mouths stayed together as I pulled the clasp apart. The strapless bra dropped onto her lap.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and pulled her thighs apart to slide in closer to her. I let my hands explore her body. I ran my fingers through her hair and over her face. She sucked a finger as it passed by her mouth. I caressed her neck and shoulders, then slid my hands to her breasts. I circled each nipple with a forefinger several times, then pinched and pulled them ever so gently. She breathed deeply as I leaned over and sucked a breast into my mouth and massaged the nipple with my tongue. We both moaned deeply with passion.

My hands slid further down her waist and into the waistband of her lacy panties. She raised herself off the sofa slightly to let me slip the panties over her hips and down her thighs. I had to scoot myself back as she raised her knees high, allowing me to pull the panties over her ankles and toss them aside. As she lowered her feet to the floor, I ran my hands up her inner thighs, spreading her legs wide apart. I heard a faint "yesssss" slip from her lips as I touched the soft wetness between her legs. Her arousal was making me high, and I throbbed in my excitement.

I watched her throw her head back in ecstasy as I touched her between her legs. She was swollen and wet. My thumb was well lubricated as I slid it up to her hard clit. I could only touch it very lightly as she was extremely sensitive and shuddered each time it brushed across it with a finger.

"Kiss it." She moaned quietly, lifting her hips off the sofa, "Lick me."

I explored with my fingers a little more, making sure that I had touched her everywhere. My fingers were thoroughly lubricated by her. For a moment I paused to look at her again and was drawn between her legs. I stared there studying her mound, searching for a spot to place my tongue. Slowly I bent my face closer to her; closer to her wet and swollen pussy. She could feel my breath on her inner thigh, and raised her hips to meet my face. The moist hair on her mound brushed lightly against my lips.

I pressed my mouth against her and explored inside her lips with my tongue. I felt her gasp as I pressed my tongue deep inside her and withdrew. Then I explored upward, tracing over the erect little knob. My tongue swirled, drawing circles around her clit. She swirled her hips in a rhythm to match my tongue. I could feel the tension insider her as she pressed against me.

My hands reached up to caress her body. Each hand landed on a firm small breast. I could feel her chest heaving. With my fingertips, I caressed each nipple, feeling every little nuance. Her nipples were firm, erect, and long. I traced around them. I squeezed them every so gently. I pulled on them, first lightly, then firmly, and then softly again.

I was so caught up in her, so caught up in her sex, in her smell and tastes and smoothness of her skin. I was so absorbed in her that her pleasure caught me be surprise. But deep inside her the waves started. They were waves of pleasure that grew in intensity until the muscles of her abdomen start clenching. The clenching came in throbs, small at first, but they became firmer as the intensity inside continued to grow.

She pushed her hips high and hard against my face and rocked with a greater purpose. The waves continued and she cried out as if in pain. Her entire body shuddered and shivered against me until finally the throbbing and clenching centered in one great strain between her legs, At that moment I tried to push my tongue inside her again, but her muscles were to tight to let me in. Instead she screamed and released and succumb to the pleasure that my mouth had brought to her dripping we pussy.

We held there for several moments with her bucking against me before she pulled slightly back. My mouth, cheeks, and chin were completely covered by her wetness. She closed her legs against my face, holding me in place for a bit, and then released. I raised to my feet to stared down at her.

Her hands, still in the cuffs, were raised over her head. The blindfold still covered her eyes. Her long red hair flowed over her shoulders, but her breast and nipples her completely exposed. Her chest heaved up and down as she caught her breath. And her legs were drawn apart, wide apart with her feet on the sofa; waiting; anticipating.

My animal instincts where taking over I stood over her in a trace, drunk from the sexual arousal that she gave me, and burning for my release. I was hard, huge, and throbbing. I was so hard that I cock pointed straight up. I had to press down on it to aim it between her legs. With both hands I aimed, pressing my hard cock to the entrance of her swollen pussy. Then with a great force I thrust myself inside her.

We both gasped and moaned with pleasure. She lowered her arms around my neck and used the steel to pull my face to hers. Our mouths linked together in a rapturous kiss.

I wish I could recall the details of what happens next, but my passion was too great and I was taken carried away if drugged by her sex. There was screaming and there was moaning. There was soft rhythmic motion and hard lustful pounding. There was cursing and loud commands that would make a porn star blush. There was the slapping sound of two bodies crashing together.

I felt pain from the steel cuffs being pulled tightly around my neck. I felt the intense pleasure of the soft, swollen, wetness, between our legs. There was biting and scratching. I could smell sweat and perfume and her pussy. I was a machine. I was a lover. I was an addict.

We danced together in our passion for what seemed like forever. It was as if all time was suspended except the motion of our bodies. The intensity was building inside me, emanating from between my legs. It was growing greater and greater. I wished I could pull her inside me so she could feel it too, so she could feel what she did to me. But finally I could take no more, so I succumbed to my passion and let the pleasure overwhelm me. I exploded from me in a gigantic blast from deep inside me shooting stream of warm thick cum deep inside her. I shuddered, grunted, clenched my teeth, and screamed out for God. Then I collapsed exhaust and spent.

"That", she spoke softly into my ear, "was the most intense ever!"

wfm1969
wfm1969
31 Followers