Blindfolded

Story Info
Hotel encounter where submissive is blindfolded.
890 words
3.4
21.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on the door to the hotel room wearing a yellow tank, yellow shorts, and knee high boots. He opened the door wearing silky black boxers, and holding a yellow blindfold. He was pleased that she had followed his instructions completely. "Good job babygurl." He allowed her to walk past him and then he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He quickly closed the door, and put the blindfold on her.

He walked in front of her, took her hand, and led her towards the bed. He stopped short of the bed and pushed her down to her knees. She was wet with excitement already. She didn't know what they would be doing, but she knew it would be good.

"Open slave" he said.

She opened her mouth wide, and he slid his cock out of his boxers and into her mouth. It went all the way in and down her throat. She gagged a little, and he pulled it out. He thrust it into her mouth a few more times. He stopped thrusting, and she began bobbing her head. Circling her tongue around his head, taking it all in. She quickened her pace for a bit then stopped. She stuck her tongue out and licked the precum from around his head and took it back into her mouth. She kept sliding it in and out until he could take no more. He pulled out completely, and pulled her up to her feet.

"Hands up."

She raised her hands, and he removed her tank. Her breasts were there in front of him, and he stuck his tongue out and licked her nipples. She jumped a bit as she was still blindfolded, and wasn't sure what would happen next. Normally she enjoyed being in control to an extent, but handing full control to him had her shorts soaked with excitement.

He pushed her gently to the bed and laid her down with her legs hanging over the edge. He tugged at her shorts, and pulled them down over the black boots. He picked them up to smell them. She heard him sniff and then groan. He loved the way she smelled and the way she tasted. Tasting would come soon enough.

He spread her legs and knelt down between them. She gasped at his touch. She was enjoying every minute allowing him to do what he wanted. He opened her lips, and licked her clit. She squirmed beneath him. She rested her boots on his shoulders and he grabbed her hips to hold her down. He licked her clit more. Oh how sweet she was. And wet. He could never get enough. He stuck his tongue deep in her pussy and wiggled it. She almost squirmed out of his grasp. Her moans were getting louder, and he could tell she was close to cumming on his face. He stuck a finger in her and continued to lick her clit and taste her. She bucked her hips and screamed as she came again and again. Juices flowed out of her pussy and he licked it all up.

Hearing and feeling her cum on his face excited him to no end. He was rock hard now. He stood and held her legs out and gently teased her with the tip of his cock. She was gasping. He knew she wanted it all the way in, but he was there to tease her a bit more. Finally, he slammed it hard deep in her pussy. She screamed, but only because it felt so damn good. He held it there a few seconds, then pulled out and slammed it in again. She screamed again. He pumped it hard into her a few more times, then pulled out.

He rolled her over and commanded, "All fours". She complied, and was in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. He entered her from behind. She was in ecstasy.

"Please master, may I please rub my clit so I may cum on your cock?"

There was silence.

"Oh please master, I will do anything, please allow me to rub my clit so I may cum on your cock."

"Yes, you may."

"Oh thank you so much, master."

She began to rub her clit as he continued pounding her from behind. He had his hands on her hips, and would forcefully slam into her. She was so close to cumming again, but he stopped, and rolled her over. He laid down beside her.

"Suck it, wench."

She guided his cock into her mouth. She could taste herself on him as well as some pre-cum. It was a wonderful mixture of salty and sweet. She ran her tongue around the head, and down his shaft. Then, she put him all in her mouth, gagging a bit as it slid down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down on his hard rod, quickening her pace. "Feels good babygurl. Just a little bit faster." She complied and sped up. She took his ball into her hand and rolled them around a bit. "Keep sucking, slave." And he shot his load into her mouth. She kept up her quick pace until he patted her head letting her know he was done. He pulled her close and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips.