Blindfolded

Story Info
He takes you to his hotel room and wants you blindfolded.
866 words
3.68
15.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place the blindfold over your head, removing sight from you and heightening every other sense you have.

You hear my movement behind you, the soft clink of a glass being placed on a surface and the quiet hum of the air conditioning.

You smell my aftershave still in the air and the gentle scent of some other alcohol, maybe something has been poured?

You feel my hand gently on your shoulder and you feel my breath in your ear as I whisper,

"Strip for me, but the blindfold stays on. You've got your back to me, as a point of reference."

You blush, remembering that last time and the mistake you made. Sir always praises you, but never forgets a mistake.

You take your time, slipping the black dress slowly down your body, turning for my viewing pleasure. Carefully you listen out for me moving, so you are aware when you are facing me again.

The dress slides from your long legs and lies, like a darkened puddle on the floor.

"Keep going," I say.

Your brassiere is next, freeing your breasts, the nipples hardening in the cool air.

"Stop'"

You freeze. I move toward you and take the lacy lingerie from you. You feel my hand stroke gently down your neck, each of my fingers tracing the curve of your jawline down to your shoulder and then starting to draw soft shapes on the globe of your breast.

My fingers trace around your nipple and suddenly pinch it tight! You hiss in surprise and pain, but never fear.

"This way," I say as I lead you, by the nipple across the room.

"Careful of your dress, you don't want that ruined" and you lift your feet in the black high heels over the material.

"Turn around," I say as I release your nipple, it throbs gratefully and your pussy starts to throb a little in time with that memory of pain.

You feel material binding your wrists together, your bra! Your hands bound, I turn you again and push you over, hard. You yelp in fear and then collapse onto the bed. You are lying awkwardly, with your head hanging over the far side, but you can't quite wriggle yourself fully onto the mattress.

"Lie still."

Your hear my belt buckle being undone and the sound of my trousers opening.

I pull your hair down, tugging your head painfully back, so that your neck is over extended. You gasp for air at the sudden movement and then you struggle to breathe as my cock is forced into your mouth. The angle of your head opens your throat up to my shaft and it rams painfully straight down your neck.

Withdrawing my cock, you cough and have just enough time to take a breath before my cock is back in your throat, each thrust taking it deeper and forcing you to breathe desperately through your nose. You feel light headed from lack of oxygen and are on the edge of panic when I withdraw for a final time.

"Good girl," I say. I stroke your hair away from your face and my lips brush against your own before moving away.

I roll you gently onto your front and start to peel your knickers from your arse, kissing each inch of skin as it is revealed. I roll your knickers down your legs and pull you gently back until you are resting, belly down on the bed.

I force your legs apart and push them forward until your knees are resting on the bed, angling your glorious arse up into the air, exposing your pussy & showing off those incredible new shoes you bought. My hands stroke up your thighs and reach towards your clean shaved cunt, your feel my thumb rub circles round the opening of you and your body responds well.

"I can feel your heat," I say, "I can smell your perfume."

You sigh when the tip of my tongue runs along the edge of your cunt, dipping slowly just inside and then moving on. My hand moves up to your clit and starts to gently tease you between finger and thuimb, tugging slowly and making waves of sweet pain wash through you,

You feel the moisture in your pussy, but are unsure if it is from yourself or from my tongue as I increasingly wash your now puffy cunt lips.

And then I stop.

Bereft, you make a small cry, wordlessly expressing your need.

"Patience pet," I say.

You are aware of me walking away and your hear the sound of a bag being opened. Footsteps return and your feel your hands being unbound.

"Now keep your head down and knees up on the bed, put out your right hand."

You comply, knowing that I do not take kindly to having to wait.

You feel a smooth rounded shaft placed into your hand. Is it a dildo?

"Now, please yourself for me, but don't move from that position, I have the best seat in the house."

You hear the creak behind you as I sit back down and the gentle sound of my wineglass being lifted.

"Carry on, my pet."

Do you?