Blindfolded

Story Info
her Dom brings her to ultimate ecstasy.
3.1k words
4.44
29.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Blindfolded. The blackness devoured her sight into nothingness. No light-colored wrapping to give away hints of shadows or any degree of luminescence in the room. Her hearing seemed immediately amplified. Though he moved in silence the soft whisper of his clothing became like rustling leaves in the wind. She tilted her head, almost imperceptibly, in his direction. She heard the soft intake of his breath as he raised a tumbler to his lips, ice delicately butting up against the glass sounding like a lazy breeze gently rattling a wooden wind chime. Liquid pooled into his mouth quenching taste buds and tonsils and pressed past the muscles of his throat.

Naked. Was her shivering in nervous anticipation or from the cool air inciting goosebumbs to raise a meek defense? Her ankles, knees, and hips almost ached in an effort to curtail the wavering of her stance. Her full, heavy breasts tightened and her pink areolas shriveled to sensitive little bumps surrounding erect buds; like muted spears protecting the path to engorged, proud rubies. She flexed the fingers of her hands, tightly bound and pressing against her back. The rope was deceptively soft in its absolute restraint. Her thighs constricted as she felt the moistness from her secret core begin to seep and whet her rosy, hairless lips. She repressed a moan as she dug her toes into the thick, soft pile of the white carpet, her red toenails glistening in unseen light.

Yet she couldn't hold back a surprised gasp as phantom fingertips suddenly pinched and rolled her taut nipples. Then cold hands slowly rippled down the length her body, as if memorizing every inch. They came to rest upon her ass, in contemplation of her shape. Fingers kneaded her plump, round cheeks. They pressed and pulled her voluptuous globes of tender flesh, stretching the skin between. She bit her lip and held her composure in the face of her exposed vulnerability.

His fingertip glided down from the base of her spine to her tightly pursed anus, questioning admission to a seemingly forbidden entrance. His touch teasingly, lingered, then slipped away. She felt the breath from his nose as he inhaled and exhaled against her throat. Like a predator he took in her scent, gently puffing against her moist skin. His hard fingers brushed over her stiff nipples causing her to wince with need. How could he deny her the torrid wetness of his mouth? How could she endure the urgent longing to have her rigid buds ravished by his forceful tongue and biting teeth? But it was not her will, it was his and she had to accept whatever generosity he might allow her.

She heard the soft unclasping of his belt, then the friction of metal tongue dragging down metal teeth as he unzipped his pants. She briefly wondered if he was bare or clothed underneath. She could picture the great, hard column of flesh released, staff and balls both set free as he slid his pants down his long legs. As he pulled his feet out of his pants he snaked the belt from the loops, the soft hissing noise of leather did not escape her. There was the crackling whisper of static as he pulled his tee shirt over his head, brushing against his hair. Then...naked silence.

Her body stiffened, straining for his touch. Every nerve on edge. But nothing was disturbed except the air from their quickened breaths. She felt the heat of her blush cascade from her face to her breasts, imbuing her skin with a rosy-pink glow. She sensed his eyes traveling the length of her body, over each curve, bump, dimple, and valley. He was scrutinizing her, absorbing her, adoring each supposed fault and each point of perfection. The silence weighed in on her, roared in her ears, made her feel dizzy with apprehension. Surely he yearned to grace her skin with his touch! Yet he held back, pushing her patience to the limit. A quick, soft whimper escaped her, an almost inaudible plea to feel his touch in whatever way that pleased him.

At last her fervent need to be touched was realized; the cold smoothness of his leather belt skimmed along the backs of her thighs. The tip of her tongue danced along her parted lips then retreated into her watering mouth. She tried to prepare her body to remain steadfast, but it was no match for the first stinging swat of his strap. She jerked in uncontested surprise but somehow held her proper posture. His belt lovingly burned into her skin, once, twice, over and over. Flashes of heat invaded her and spread out, wrapping around her thighs and seared upwards to inflame her pussy. Each wallop caused a jolt of nasty excitement to reach up higher and higher, up to her aching breasts!

He was evenhanded with his biting administrations making sure her ass was not left out. As the redness flared from her thighs to her buttocks he used his free hand to stroke his cock into a thickening fullness. His balls hung satisfyingly heavy in their sack and shook with each whack he inflicted upon her backside. It pleased him to hear the sharp smack of his belt against her trembling flesh.

Her breath was forced from her in breathy grunts with each slap. Stinging tears breached the lids of her eyes, soaked up in the cloth of her blindfold. Her legs strained to hold her upright against his exacting habituate. Juices copiously flowed from her tight cunt. She was swept away in the thrill of the shame, the humiliation of her body's sensuous responses. Every inch of her tingled, every nerve sizzled. A strange empowerment in being able to take his deliciously wicked discipline permeated her every fiber. Just as she began to feel the delirious sensation of floating away in that reversed power he suddenly stopped. Nothing but cool air caressed her burning skin. A cry of disbelief caught in her throat. A bizarre grief filled her and she was almost panicked that she had displeased him in some way.

His intent had not been to brutalize her, only to bring her to a heightened awareness. When he saw the rapt pleasure on her face he ceased his beating, wanting to capture that feeling within her. His cockhead oozed precum that had spattered on his thighs. He paused to catch his breath and stood there taking in her beauty. She quivered and panted, she seemed far away. He needed her there, with him, and reached out his hand to her shoulder to rein her in with his touch. She sucked in her breath and shook her head. Dropping his belt he wrapped his arms around her, and held her tightly. Her body felt as stiff as a steel rod against him.

He caressed her face and softly kissed her. Then he fondled her generous tits, gently teasing her nipples. His hand slid down to her pussy and pressed against her lips almost as if being polite in asking her to open for him. At first she felt confused, being wrenched into a different, physical reality. But her body slowly relaxed and softened. She kissed him back and hungrily took his tongue into her mouth. Their lips fused as she sucked on his tongue. She was vaguely aware of his hands on her breasts. But when his fingers touched the outer lips of her pussy she seemed to wake up and pushed her hips toward him.

His fingers inched along her drenched slit, easily stroking her back to him, realizing his tender touch. His cock brushed against her soft thighs and streaked her with his salty fluid. He grasped his shaft, spread her lips, and tickled her clit with the thick head of his cock. She rocked her hips back and forth, encouraging him. Part of her mind still clung to the assault on her flesh and she suddenly tensed, waiting for the soft caresses to turn into blissful pain. But as the moments slipped by with his gentle manipulations she relaxed and let him ease her to the floor.

He untied her wrists and rubbed her shoulders. His hands drifted to her soft breasts and possessively squeezed them. She moaned as she felt him suck her nipples and flick his tongue across them. He kneeled between her legs and looked down on her, drinking in the sight of her lovely body, then reached up to remove her blindfold. Her eyes remained closed but a smile teased the corners of her lips. He was enraptured and humbled by her complete acquiescence to him. He loved this woman, his woman.

He moved down and slid his hands under her ass. She flinched at the feel of his fingers rubbing her hot, raw skin but she did not pull away. He dropped his face to her swollen pussy and felt her heat radiate across him. Then he tentatively licked her and she rose up in sweet supplication to his mouth. His thirsty tongue tasted her anxious desire. He feasted on her sweet nectar, letting her scent mark him. His mouth consumed her, kissing, licking, and sucking her to a renewed energy. She thrust her hips and ground her cunt against his grinning lips. Her groans grew in enthusiasm as he relentlessly teased the opening of her slick hole.

He pulled away from her sweet pussy and kissed her inner thighs. He toyed with her, gliding his tongue past her mons and up her stomach. He nibbled and sucked ticklish spots along her sides and under her ribcage. She squirmed and arched her back as he dragged his lips side to side, across her nipples. His hard shaft grazed her pussy lips, a feather-light touch which caused her to moan and push her hips up to him, her dripping cunt desperately seeking fulfillment from his long prick.

"Please! Please take me, please let me come!" her words rushed from her.

"What do you want, my love. What do you need?" he murmured against her taut nipples.

"I need..." she faltered as the tension built and the heat began to spread out from her womb, enveloping her, her muscles tightened. "Oh God, I need to come! Please, let me come...please? PLEASE!" she begged with a cry from deep in her throat.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for you to come yet," he teased.

"Yes! Oh God, please!" she sobbed. Her body moved of it own volition, undulating beneath him. Her arms reached up and she pressed her hands on his shoulders, urging him to go back down on her.

He jerked his body away and she cried out in objection. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she pulled into herself as if waiting for reprisal. Once she pulled her hands tightly to her sides he resumed his attentions. He bit her hard buds and pulled up on them and she writhed with wanton delight. It was torture, she wanted so badly to let go!

He burned a trail down her belly with his hot lips and tongue and sank his mouth into her glistening pussy. His tongue lashed her puffy lips and her hips danced to his rhythm. He abruptly sank his fingers into her tight pussy, thrust them in and out. Showing no mercy he continued to suck her hard, bulging clit. She bucked her hips up and down and then momentarily went rigid. The explosion of her orgasm shot through her and she screamed long and loud. Her entire body vibrated with such intensity even her bones shook in their joints. Her fingers dug into the carpet, anchoring her, as the peak of her climax rolled like thunder through tumultuous storm clouds. Her climax flamed and burned, reducing her to a torrent of tears and gasping groans. Slowly, as her orgasm ebbed, she felt entirely overwhelmed, in awe of his power and control over her. He masterfully guided her through their erotic tango. He had cleansed her with swift pain and then infused her with all-encompassing joy.

Finally able to catch her breath she opened her eyes and looked up at his face, trying to adjust to the dim light. He was leaning back on the balls of his feet savoring the raw emotions and uninhibited reactions that had played out across her face and body. His love and adoration for her completely filled him. She smiled at him, her hazel eyes sparkling with unshed tears. She rose to prop herself up on her elbows and glanced down at his thick, ruddy member pointing at her. Stretching her hand out to him he helped her to sit up and then fiercely embraced her. Her body was soft, pliable, completely relaxed.

"I want you," she whispered. He sighed heavily then kissed her. His hands roamed her breasts and his fingers coaxed her softened buds back into erection. As he pinched and pulled them she trembled in his arms, amazed by the swiftness of renewed arousal. Lowering his face to her tits he licked the full globes, randomly biting here and there. When he sucked her nipple into his mouth she pushed her breast encouragingly against his chin. Her cool hand crept down his chest and gave his tiny nubs a teasing tweak. Her palm smoothed over his diaphragm appreciating the rapid rise and fall of his quickening breath. Then she gently reached between his legs, avoiding his cock and lovingly cupped his balls in her hand. She sweetly stroked her fingertip between his sack and anus, occasionally flicking that sensitive hole.

He pulled his face away from her bosom and moaned, closing his eyes and enjoying the torment of her fingers everywhere but on his straining shaft. Her fingers played along the inside of his thighs and she smiled to feel his flesh quiver beneath her touch. His cock was fairly bouncing now, so needy for relief. The little slit on his crown gaped slightly, expressing excited anticipation. Precum drooled from the tiny mouth of his engorged member. He ached for her, wanting her all ways at once. Then her fingers tentatively brushed the rock hard length of his shaft and finally rewarded him with her grip, encircling his meaty girth. He groaned and slowly pushed his hips up and used her warm, soft hand to masturbate himself.

"I need you," she whispered and kissed his shoulder then his throat. "I want you."

He pushed her back and forced her to roll over onto her stomach. The abruptness caught her by surprise, yet excited her. Her cunt was in dire need of being conquered by him, taken and stretched and filled up! He yanked her hips up, bracing her on her knees. He lubricated the burgeoning head of his dick up and down her slit as her hips invitingly dipped and swayed before him. As badly as he wanted to drive his aching rod into her, even more, he wanted to hear her beg for it. Her juices saturated him and he slapped her ass then teased her pussy mouth with the tip of his cock. He held her hips back with one hand taunting her with the promise of his throbbing cock.

"Oh!" she cried with the frustration of not being allowed to back onto his rigid pole. "Fuck me! I need your cock, please! Take what's yours, shove that fucking cock inside me!"

"You've already come, now you want me to fuck you, too? Maybe I should just spray my cum all over your sticky lips." He slapped his dick against her ass then spread her cheeks and slid to her ass hole, toying with the thought of taking her there, instead. But he was hot to explode and too impatient with having to deal with getting her ass ready.

"No!" she screamed and tried to jerk away. "Please, baby, please fuck my cunt. I'm begging you to fill me up and come inside me. I'm so hot for you!" As she shoved her hips back up he pushed forward, ramming straight down into the depths of her taut pussy. The muscles within her rippled and squeezed his long shaft from root to tip. He had to stop for a moment to control his orgasm, wanting to stroke his cock with her luscious cunt first. But she milked him; she forced herself up and down his distended flesh.

"You're my fucking slut! You love this, don't you?" he gripped her hips and drove in and out of her. "Your tight, little cunt was just starving for me, wasn't it?" he growled as he shoved his dick in and out, faster and harder. "Make me come, bitch, do it!"

"Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, please!" she gasped as he pounded against her, his balls slapped and assaulted her clit. She reached up and stroked herself with rapid little motions across her erect nub. The pressure quickly built up, forced against her dam of restraint. She wasn't sure how much longer she could wait, her clit was painfully hard.

He groaned loudly and nearly lifted her off the floor with the force of his thrusts. Then he dug his fingers into her red, tender ass cheeks and let himself go. His seed nearly burned as it shot out of him, like streams of fire jetting from his shuddering staff. He grunted with each pulse, a staccato rhythm of erotic music from his throat. His cock just kept gushing into her, as forcefully as the raging water from a fire hose.

As soon as she felt his scalding cum streak her tight, vaginal walls, she squealed and squeezed her clitoris. She went soundly over the edge and the rush of her orgasm engulfed her. It almost seemed as if she matched each of his bursts with the grip of her cunt and she laughed from the pleasure of that sensation.

Finally he eased himself to the floor and pulled her with him. His cock kept them connected like a safety rope so they would not fall apart from each other. Although their sex varied in intensity, he could not remember ever coming so hard, being so completely drained physically and emotionally. He laid facing her back, snuggly spooning against her, his arm draped over her. He rested his cheek on the back of her head; her hair tickled his chin and nose. The heat and scent of her inspired thoughts of more pleasure, perhaps taking his pleasure of her in a nice, hot shower.

"I love you," she sighed and leaned back against him beginning, to doze. He was content to rest for now; there was the whole night still ahead of them.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers