Blindfolded

Story Info
A new game my wife now loves.
1.5k words
4.26
90.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bofenkamp
bofenkamp
18 Followers

We were drinking. Julie was getting a little tipsy and was flirting with Tom. It was just the three of us in our living room.

I told Julie that we were going to play a little game. She said "What? Strip poker?" and then laughed. I told her no, something different. I took one of her scarves and told her that I was going to blindfold her. That was all. She got a quizzical look on her face and said OK.

So, I blindfolded her. We then sat on either side of her on the couch and just continued talking. It was funny to watch as, even though she couldn't see us, she turned her head from sided to side as she talked to us, and listened to our replies. It was like she could see us, when I knew she couldn't.

As we talked, I started running my hand down her arm. She loves physical contact like that. Just light tracings on her skin. I winked at Tom and he started doing it also. We worked her shoulders, her hair and the sides of her face. She leaned back on the couch and stretched her legs out in front of her, telling us how great it felt, as she sipped her wine.

We continued our conversation, and our stroking, with Tom following my lead. With my left hand, I stroked her arm and shoulder. Then, I took my right and started stroking her leg below the hem of her sundress. When Tom followed suit on her other leg Julie jerked a little bit at the initial contact, but then lay back again and let us continue stroking her legs.

Next I worked my hand down toward the inside of her thigh. Even though by this time she knew it was coming, she jerked a little bit when Tom followed my lead. The conversation had dropped off by now with Julie just laying back and sipping her wine.

We stroked her thighs, and the further up we moved, the more her knees parted. Even though she was well aware that it was Tom's hand on one of her legs, she made no effort to stop us. By now Tom and I each had our hands alternating from her mound to her knee, slowly and repetitively. As we took turns brushing over her panty-covered lips, Julie gave up any pretense of having a conversation or working on her drink. Her breathing was getting deeper and her cheeks began to look flushed as she lay there soaking it all in.

I asked Tom if her wanted his drink freshened, and he told me sure. So, I took his glass and headed for the kitchen. As I left I saw that Tom was continuing with his stroking of Julie's leg, and had even started stroking both of them. From the doorway I was amazed to see how high up Julie's skirt was and how wide apart she had her knees. There was absolutely nothing in the way of Tom stroking from her knees to her pussy.

Drink refreshed, I walked back into the living room. While I was gone, one of them had pulled the straps of Julie's sundress off her shoulders, and pulled the front down under her tits. Tom was nuzzling Julie's neck as he alternated between stroking Julie's legs and pussy and playing with her tits. I walk in and handed Tom his drink, which he put on the table next to that sofa. Julie said "Honey, would you put this on the table" and handed me her half empty wine glass. So, I put that down there as well.

Julie's breathing was really ragged now. As she sat there blindfolded, you could tell from the way she swayed her legs back and forth that she was really excited. Tom was working on her tits when I sat down beside her, ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and slipped one finger under the elastic on her panties and slid my finger right up to her wet and hot clit. That made her jerk.

I kept up my path, from her knee to her clit and back to her knee. It was only a matter of a few minutes before she put her knees back together, and stood up, saying "That is enough of that". I thought she was calling an end to our fun, but she had a different idea.

Standing there blindfolded, with her sundress down to her waist, Julie reached under her dress and puller her panties off. Then she turned around toward the couch where we were sitting, and even though she was still blindfolded, she told us " I want you to stand up and move around so I won't be sure who is touching me."

So, Tom and I stood up and after switching places, started to take turns caressing her breasts, kissing her neck and playing with her legs, pussy and ass under her dress. She was really getting into this whole thing. That became clear when she told us "I want both of you to take your pants off." She didn't need to ask twice. It was funny because I don't think either Tom or I felt the east bit self-conscious standing there on either side of Julie with our cocks sticking out.

As soon as our pants were off Julie grabbed a hard cock in each hand. We continued our playing with her legs and tits as she panted and moaned, and jacked our cocks. This continued for a few minutes when suddenly Julie said "I need a cock. Take me over to the chair honey."

I knew she meant the wingback chair so I led her over behind the chair, to where she was able to feel the top of the chair. She then positioned herself with her hands on the back of the chair and stuck her ass out, inviting us to fuck her. Tom and I stood on either side of her, and played with the back of her legs, ass and wet pussy opening. We each took turns finger fucking her a little while playing with her dangling tits. She told us "That feels really good but I do need some cock." So, I told her that we were going to step back and move away a little so she would not know exactly who it was. That just elicited a moan from her.

Tom and I stepped back. Then I motioned for Tom to go ahead. He stepped behind Julie, and with her help, slipped his cock into her from behind. I stroked her arms and played with her tits. Tom was able to slide up to his balls in one push and Julie just laid her head down on her arms on the back of the chair and let him fuck her. As he pumped in and out of her pussy her tits swayed back and forth. Julie couldn't see it but Tom motioned for me to come over closer. I then got the gist of his silently mouthed words that he wanted me to be ready to take over in a hurry.

Julie was getting close to coming. So was Tom. I got ready and, before he came, Tom pulled his cock out of Julie's pussy. She was just gong to protest about it when I shoved mine in and picked up where Tom had left off. Then, I fucked Julie through her first climax and kept gong until I felt like I was going to explode. I motioned to Tom, and when I pulled out, he stuck his cock into Julie and started his in and out motion.

Tom and I just kept switching places as soon as we got close to coming. That way, we stayed hard and Julie just kept coming and coming and coming. Pretty soon, the only sounds in the room were the slapping of our thighs up against Julie's wet pussy lips and ass, and her moans and shrieks. I didn't keep track of time but I bet we screwed Julie continuously for more than half an hour.

I was happily fucking away when Julie said her legs were getting weak, and she thought she was going to collapse. So, I kept fucking her until I came and pumped my load into her. As I was coming, I was trying to tell Tom to get ready. He got the message, and the second I pulled my cock out, Tom stepped up, stuck his cock in Julie's pussy and fucked her until he had pumped his load into her as well. When Tom was done and pulled his limp cock out, and when he did, the cum was running out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs, as Julie collapsed in a naked heap on the floor.

Now that was good some good fucking. Julie said her pussy was good and sore for three days after that.

bofenkamp
bofenkamp
18 Followers