Blindfolded and Bound

Story Info
Tied and in darkeness, she waits for her lover to arrive.
1.5k words
3.86
21k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear you come in. I'm nervous. My sense of hearing and smell is heightened and my skin is prickling in anticipation. I'm curious as to what I will feel first.

I here you approaching quietly across the carpeted floor of the living room. I can feel your energy close to me. A quiet 'zzzzsht' your undoing your jeans. There is the muffled sound of you removing them and the quiet thud of them hitting the floor. 'click, click, click-click, click'... you're wearing a button up shirt again. I just barely hear it land on top of your jeans.

I can see you in my mind's eye I can see you standing there, naked except for your black socks - I hazard a guess based on past experiences. I hear nothing but I know you're petting your cock into fullness right in front of me. You're most likely looking me over.

I have on a little teal pair of panties and a matching bra. I've used white nylon to bind my ankles and knees. My wrists are also tied behind my back. The way my arms are pulled back it causes my breast to jut forward and they spill somewhat out of the too small bra.

I'm kneeling, sitting back on my heels and holding myself straight up, chin up. I have a blackout sleep mask secured in place with a scarf. I am utterly blind. I'm wearing deep red lipstick, which stands out enticingly below the blindfold. My mass of curly hair is playing wildly over and under the scarf.

I get a chill, knowing that you are just standing there, watching me. My breasts tingle and the nipples harden causing me to breath a little deeper. I feel myself flush and the heat between my legs starting to build. You walk around me, inspecting the restraints and then return to standing in front of me.

You step closer. I can smell your musk. Your cock is touching my face. You're dragging it across my cheek, my nose, my chin... You brush my lips with it and they part instinctively. I take the head of your cock into my mouth and swirl my tongue over its smooth, hot surface.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," you murmur and you press your hips farther forward.

Without the use of my hands, this is a new experience for me. I feel awkward but I don't mind. I wish I could see the red rings my lipstick must be leaving up and down your shaft.

While I'm sliding my mouth over your cock you reach down into my bra cups and pull my breasts free. The bra below them makes them push out even farther. You take both nipples firmly between thumb and forefinger, pulling and pinching them hard. I wince, but not from pain. The sensation is electric! A bolt of energy hit's me in the back of the throat and between my legs simultaneously. It's inexplicable.

You see that I've left a couple of condoms on the shelf for you. I hear you tearing the foil of one. You step away from my mouth and I wait while you dress yourself. I'm finding it very hard to be still. A moment goes by before I feel your hand caress my face and your mouth press against mine. You walk behind me and push my shoulders down all the way to the floor. I twist so that my face is turned sideways and my right shoulder rests comfortably on the carpet. My wrist lay at the small of my back. With my legs tied securely together it forces my ass high and I'm feeling very exposed.

You sit down next to me and I'm curious for a moment. I feel you pull aside my panties before your fingers start running up and down my slit. I'm so wet and you're tracing the moisture out, spreading it over my lips and running it over my ass. I clench briefly and my anus winks at you. Sliding two fingers down again you find my clitoris and begin to rub. I moan, arching my back and rolling my hips to better accommodate you. I can't help it. I start to rock back and forth, jockeying for your hand. You slide your fingers inside of me and I sigh as my vaginal walls clamp down on them. Your fingers curl down to find my g-spot while your thumb draws quick circles over my clitoris. You are alternating between this expert attention and crudely thrusting you fingers deep inside, you knuckles colliding with me.

"Oh gaud! I'm going to cum!" I gasp as I begin to shake, my muscles bearing down on you. You are rewarded with a handful of glistening moisture.

I'm still catching my breath and undulating when you get up, lifting me by the hips to a standing position. You wrap your arm around my waste and lift me before tossing me onto the sofa face down. You lift me by my hips again, positioning me so that my knees are near the edge of the sofa and peel back my panties until they are around my knees. I twist the other way so that my left shoulder is braced against the cushions and my face turned out.

I feel you step up with one foot on the cushions near my knees. The other foot is on the floor.

With your hands on my ass spreading me, I feel you spit. The warm liquid runs over my anus and it makes me moan. I feel you lining up behind me, running the head of your cock over my pussy then pushing into me. "Baby, that feels so good!" I coo as I'm filled. Your thrusting builds in speed and intensity. "Yes, yes, yes, oh, please!" I'm whispering as you fuck me.

You stop and pull out abruptly. Oh! I'm still gyrating for you. I want you so badly but I know you're so close to the edge.

I feel you run you hand over my ass. The whack. You give it a smack. I grin deservingly and you smack me again.

You approach me again. With you fingers I feel you take some of my own natural lubricants and massage it over my back entrance. You press your thumb into me and feel me relax, tense and relax again. I'm chirping with excitement knowing what is about to come next. I feel your hand guiding your cock as you slid it up and down my wet pussy. You bring it higher and press it to my ass. The head enters me and I gasp. My reddened lips remain open in astonishment at the sensation as you slowly, steadily sink deeper into me.

You can tell I'm not quite ready for any serious action so you remain still, enjoying the random pulsations as I contract and release. Your hands are sliding over my back, over my shoulders pulling me to you, up the back of my neck... You take a handful of my hair and pull.

Leaning over me you whisper to me, "You're mine to use how ever I please."

"Yes," I sigh and push back against you. This is your signal to go.

You stand tall again and take hold of the nylon around my wrists like a reign. You start slow enjoying my tightness but quickly pick up the pace. "Oh, oh, oh..." I moan through clenched teeth. "Please," I beg you for more while rocking back to meet your thrusts. As you screw my ass you punctuate your actions with slaps to my rump. I buck just a little with every sharp blow. I being to shudder and cry out as I loose my mind in another climax.

Under different circumstances you would have pulled out and calmed yourself but clearly this scene was for you. You waited until the last moment before withdrawing, tear off the condom and declared, "I'm going to cum." I feel your hot semen hit me across the shoulders, again over my back and arm. "Oh, yes, baby!" I croon as I feel your hand still stroking your cock up against me. You wipe the last few drops on my back then fall back on to the couch behind me, your breath whooshing out in a sign. You're rubbing my ass as you recover.

I sit up on my heels and turn my head to "look" over my shoulder. Your cum is trickling down my back and you run your fingers through it to slow its decent. I grin and you start to help me with the blindfold and bindings.

"Mmmmmm, thank you," I purr.

"No, thank you," you reply with a satisfied smile.

Now that I'm freed, I pull up my panties and head for the kitchen to fetch a towel. While I'm gone you've excused yourself to wash up. Our session was shorter then usual but so much more intense.

There's time yet for a wind down cuddle on the sofa before you have to leave. I love your tender caresses. They are such a contrast to the physical assault we both enjoy so much during our sexy play time.