Blindfolded and Helpless

Story Info
Was it really him taking her? Who was he??
1.8k words
4.33
14.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an eternity in coming. Nick was finally going to meet Marie. She was stunning and he had fantasized about her for what seemed like forever. She had read his stories and enjoyed them, they had flirted and chatted for months and finally she had agreed to meet him to act out one of his fantasies.

He had her address and was driving over there now. She had sent him several photos of herself waiting that evening, wearing the outfit she had been teasing him with for weeks. It was a gorgeous black and white striped babydoll. One of the photos she had sent him earlier had been of her looking up at the camera, tongue flicking over her lips and a shot of her amazing cleavage.

He drove, struggling to concentrate, making his way to her house. Pulling up outside he locked the car and checked himself over before walking up to the house. Checking his phone he texted her that he had arrived. The door in front of him opened slightly and he walked up letting himself in through the open door.

The house was silent around him as he made his way up the stairs. Turning he opened the door to her room and saw her on the bed. She was lying on her back, the blindfold in place like they had agreed. He walked up to the bed silently and reached down to take one of her wrists feeling her jump as his warm hands met her soft skin for the first time. She let him take her wrist unresisting as he tied it to one of the bars of her headboard.

Moving round the bed his hand slowly traced down her body over her legs, feeling her shiver underneath his gentle caress as he made his way back up the other side of her body. He took her other wrists and tied it firmly to the headboard again. Blindfolded and helpless now she lay there before him as without a word he silently stripped out of his clothes he slowly knelt at the foot of the bed sliding on between her feet before leaning down and gently beginning to kiss up her legs. He could feel the tension in her body as his kisses slowly slid higher up her calves.

He progressed higher, kissing the inside of her knees feeling her twitch as his breath warmed the inside of her thighs. He heard the softest breathy moan escape past her parted lips as the warmth of his kisses intruded under the babydoll against the softness of her shaven mound. He leaned down and gently pulling the babydoll up slightly he ran his tongue over the length of her damp slit. Flicking the tip inside he gently flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit making her buck her hips upwards before he settled into slow leisurely strokes of his tongue bringing a louder moan this time.

His hand gently traced up the inside of her thigh and giving himself a little space he slowly slid one finger inside her whilst his tongue switched to small circles around her clit. Adding a second finger he upped the pace of his oral attention whilst beginning to thrust his fingers in and out of her soaked hole feeling the heat of her groaning and aware of the louder moans escaping now as she surrendered to his tongue and fingers.

Her cries grew as he got faster and as he heard her cries changed he knew he had found the spot that she had mentioned all those weeks ago. Mercilessly he finger fucked her and licked her sweetness until she almost exploded off the bed up against him. For several minutes her body shook and she cried out gasping till she fell back limp against the sheet.

By now Nick was hard and throbbing and slowly moved up the bed as knelt over her face. She could feel his body close to her and her mouth opened, her tongue flicking over her lips. Nick smiled and slowly lowered his shaft till the head touched her questing tongue. She licked the tip of his hardness eagerly. He thrust quickly into her mouth feeling her gag slightly before he pulled back. She began licking and sucking on his shaft as he slowly slid back and forth between her lips.

He moaned softly as he felt her tongue working the length of his shaft. Slowly he slid out of her mouth and slid the baby doll up her body feeling her wiggle till it was just around her neck, her amazing breasts exposed to his view. Quickly he leaned down and captured her nipple in his mouth biting down slightly before flicking it with his tongue. He slid up again and grabbed her large soft tits with his hands and wrapped them around his shaft and slowly slid back and forth between them enjoying the stunning view!

Finally he felt himself reaching the critical point and slid back up her body pressing his throbbing shaft against her lips before smiling as she opened them. The sight of his thickness entering her mouth against set him off and jets of hot cum filled her mouth as she swallowed them down licking her lips as the last drops dripped down across her chin.

Nick leaned down to kiss her neck softly, his breath hot against her skin as his hands roamed over her beautiful naked body taking in the sight of the constellation of stars just above her hips. Kisses, gentle and teasing, slowly covered her skin from neck to naval as his hands stroked and teased, finding their way to her wetness again before slipping inside. Soon she was writhing and moaning under him again and it was finally time.

Kneeling between her legs he gripped her hips raising her slightly as he lined himself up. Rubbing the head of his shaft against her wetness he slowly began sliding the tip of his cock into her feeling her moan as his thickness spread her open. Grinning he drove himself fully into her. He heard her cry out as he buried himself as deep inside her as he could. Slowly he drew himself out of her, hearing her whimper as his shaft left her before he slowly pushed back inside.

He began slowly fucking her. Marvelling at the tightness of her wet hole as he slowly slid in and out he leaned down to capture her nipples in his mouth again sucking hard, nibbling and flicking them adding to the sensations overwhelming her as he began to speed up the pace of his hard thrusts within her. Raising her legs up to his shoulders so her ankles were by his head he drove himself in and out of her faster and harder now. She cried out, her pussy tightening around his throbbing cock as he drove in to her again and again, her body thrashing underneath him as he finally exploded deep inside her.

He slowly slid out of her and leant down to kiss her lips softly. Tied to the bed and blind to all around her she lay there panting as his hands traced soft patterns over her skin. Reaching up her gently undid the ropes from around her wrists and let her rub her arms as the circulation returned to her fingers. She wasn't allowed to undo the blindfold however and as she turned he gently guided her close to him.

She slid around the bed, her hands gently reaching out and finding him. Stroking him, exploring his body. She slowly kissed her way over his body; starting with searching for his lips she kissed him passionately. Her tongue flickered in and out of him mouth, meeting his, before she slowly kissed her way down his body taking his semi-hard length into her mouth. This time with her hands and body un-restrained Nick was treated to an amazing blowjob. Her head and hands worked his shaft like no one ever had. Her tongue moving down and over his balls, back up the length of his shaft, fingers and nails stroking over his skin leaving white marks as she worked harder and faster till he was back at his full hardness and swaying in the air.

She slid up his body again kissing him hard before she reached between her legs to position his cock at the entrance to her wet hole. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began to slide down the length of his cock till she was fully impaled on the length. Rocking backwards and forwards she moved him within her making his shaft rub just the spots she wanted. He kept himself still to begin with till he understood where she wanted him then gripping her hips he began moving with her, making sure his shaft hit just the right places inside her to make her moan. He felt her getting wetter as he moved within her hearing her sighs get louder as she began to drive herself down onto his shaft.

He could hear the slapping sound of his skin meeting hers then suddenly almost without warning she came again hard. Her body flopping down on him as he slid out of her, his hardness resting against her ass. Nick slid her off him and moved behind her he rolled her over so she was face down and grabbed her hips and lifted her hips up till her face was buried in the pillows with her ass in the air.

Slapping her as he moved behind her and rammed his cock deep inside her soaking slit. He fucked her hard and fast, his fingers digging into her hips as he pulled her back against him over and over ramming in and out of her. His need was urgent now. He had this amazing woman bent over in front of him, tired and shaking still from the several orgasms he had given her. His thick cock split her open again and again as he hammered in and out of her. Fast, hard and deep strokes pushed her up the bed. Grabbing her hair he pulled her head back and up as he powered in and out of her.

Unbelievably he felt her cum again and at that sensation of her gripping his cock he exploded deep inside her again. Grunting as he rammed his cock as deep inside her and exploded again filling her with his seed. Leaning down he gently kissed the back of her neck and slid off the bed leaving her huddled in a sweaty heap, a satisfied if slightly tired smile on her face in the middle of the bed gasping. He gathered his clothes and silently dressed letting himself out and driving away smiling.