Blindfolded Ecstacy

Story Info
Wife has a surprise waiting for her husband after work.
978 words
3.85
32.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Shana pulled off her black thong panties and tossed them onto the dresser. She pulled on her black leather bustier and mini skirt set, then checked her hair and make up in the mirror. A knock sounded on the door. She knew who it was. She went to the door and looked through the peephole and saw a tall handsome blond haired, blue eyed muscular man holding a large bouquet of red roses. She thought that there was at least 3 dozen flowers there.

She glanced in the mirror on the wall then opened the door. She smiled as she stepped back inside her apartment so he could come in, then closed the door. He handed her the roses and followed her to the kitchen, where she put them into a large vase with water. She left the vase on the counter, then turned to him and walked into his open arms. He kissed her deeply as his hands slid down over her back and butt, then pulled her skirt up, exposing her bare bottom.

He pulled her against him tightly and she could feel the hard ridge of his cock straining against the front of his jeans. Her hands slid between them and she unbuttoned his pants, then slipped her hand inside to caress his fullness. He growled as she gently squeezed him. He bent his head close to her ear and whispered, "Bedroom, now!" She nodded and led him to the bedroom down the hall. He smiled when he saw what she had planned for the night.

She had 4 pair of fuzzy covered handcuffs, a black blindfold, some chocolate and whipped cream, a few silk scarves, and several dildo's and vibrators, all laid out on the dresser beside the pair of panties she had taken off. She sat on the bed and unbuttoned her bustier, letting it fall open to expose her large melon like breasts. She took it off and tossed it onto the chair in the corner of the room. She then told him to undress, which he did without hesitation.

When he was naked, she said he was to sit on the bed, and he did. She stood up and slowly slid the skirt down over her hips, stepped one leg out and kicked the skirt onto the chair. She grabbed 2 pair of handcuffs from the dresser and put one pair on each of his wrists. Shana told him to lay in the middle of the bed with his arms up above his head. She fastened the loose end of each pair of cuffs to one of the bedposts. Then she got the blindfold and the ankle size cuffs from the dresser.

She fastened the ankle cuffs on his ankles then to the lower bedposts. He was now spread eagle on her bed totally naked. She smiled and kissed him, then put the blindfold on him so he couldn't see. She got off the bed and stood there watching him for a moment. His hard shaft was laying against his belly, occasionally jerking up. She quietly walked to the dresser and grabbed one of the silk scarves and a small 4 inch vibrator.

She went back to the bed and began rubbing her hands over his legs, slowly moving up to his waist. She took the scarf and brushed it across his nutsack and cock, watching them tighten and move in anticipation. She looped the scarf around them both, tied it in a loose knot, then turned on the vibrator. She rubbed the vibe against his shaft and he groaned. He said, "Ohhhhh baby! I want you so bad! Make love to me now!"

"Not yet honey! I'm not done yet!" she said.

She slid the vibe under his ass to rub against his butt cheeks and anus. He flinched when it moved against his ass, and his cock jerked so hard he was almost standing straight up in the air before falling back against his belly with a little slap. She licked his shaft slowly and teased it with her tongue. He growled with pleasure, and Shana thought it sounded like a lion purring. She climbed up on the bed and positioned herself over his mouth, her wet pussy only inches away from his mouth.

"Lick my pussy now!" she said as she lowered her pussy to his mouth and tongue. He licked her til she came all over his face. She turned around and positioned her pussy over his cock and slowly lowered herself onto his hard shaft. He struggled a little bit against the cuffs wanting to put his hands on her hips, but she wouldn't unlock them. He just laid there and let her ride him slowly at first, but faster and harder after a few minutes.

About ten minutes later, he tensed as his orgasm came upon him and he shot his hot cum deep inside her pussy, mixing with hers and flowing out over his balls and thighs. She collapsed on him and removed the blindfold before kissing him tenderly on the lips. She reached up and unlocked the wrist cuffs, then slid off him and unlocked the ankle ones. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply as his hand slid over her breast, caressing her nipple.

Shana yawned and said, "I'm sleepy now. Let's go to bed." He nodded and got up to turn off the light, then got back in bed. Shana tossed the cuffs, scarf and vibrator to the floor by the bed then snuggled against him under the blankets. She yawned again and said, "I'm glad you're home, dear. I really missed you while you were at that business dinner tonight. I love you Keith, my darling husband!"

He smiled and said, "I love you too, Shana, my beautiful wife." Then they fell asleep, a happily satisfied married couple.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers