Blindfolded For Two

Story Info
Blindfolded and exposed.
2.3k words
4.39
34.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrs_Smith
Mrs_Smith
3 Followers

She arrived at his hotel room precisely on time. She was about to knock when she noticed a note stuck to the door with her name on it. She took the note, trembling slightly as she read it.

'There is a bag on the doorknob. Inside you will find a blindfold. Put it on and then knock. Once the door has been opened you must not speak again until you have been given permission.' She looked down, and sure enough there was a small bag hanging on the doorknob. She took it off the knob, opened it and inside, just as the note said, was a blindfold. She put the blindfold on and when she was sure it was properly in place, she knocked on the door and waited. She didn't have to wait long until the door was opened, fortunately; she wasn't sure she wanted passers by to see her standing in a hotel corridor with a blindfold on.

He took hold of her hand and led her inside. She was about to say 'hello' and 'thank you', but just in time she remembered the instruction to not speak. He shut the door and they stood just inside the entrance way to the room.

He undid her coat and slipped it off her shoulders. She heard him walk away from her as he hung her coat up, and returned to undress her completely. Item by item, he undid buttons, zips or hooks, took the clothes off her body and hung them up with her coat. When she was completely naked apart from her shoes, he again took hold of her hands and led her slowly into the centre of the room. He placed her hands on her head, and stepped back away from her. She wasn't sure where he was or what he was doing, but she knew he was there. She could hear him breathing, and she knew he was close to her, very close, for she could feel his warm breath wafting across her skin. She knew him well enough to know to stand still and wait while he examined her, knowing that she found the whole process humiliating. She didn't enjoy being humiliated, but somehow this seemed different to her; it made her feel instantly submissive. It made her forget the outside world and concentrate on him and his pleasures.

He walked round her, and coming back to stand in front of her he prodded, ran his nails down her back and watched her shiver, tickled inside her ears with his tongue and heard her try not to laugh, lifted each breast in turn and squeezed them, and poked his fingers hard up into her pussy, just to see if she was wet and ready for him. When he took his fingers out of her he shoved them down her throat for her to lick clean. He pulled the edges of her bottom apart and pushed a butt plug hard up her arse. He twisted it round a bit so that it was firmly in place, she knew him well enough to know that she mustn't let it fall out. He put her arms back down by her side, took the clip from her hair and let it cascade around her shoulders. He grabbed a handful of her thick, dark hair and pulled her head back, letting go suddenly. She knew him well enough to know that she should keep her head in this position until told she could stand up straight.

Finally he stopped grabbing and prodding her. She heard him take a step back away, and although she couldn't see him, she was sure she could still feel his eyes upon her. She stood still; naked apart from her shoes, hands by her sides, clenching her bottom as hard as possible to keep the plug in, knees trembling in anticipation, head back at an awkward angle, her hair a mess, lipstick smudged, and a blindfold on. She knew she looked a mess, but, he thought this an incredibly sexy sight. A woman who was willing to submit to being examined and probed, to look used and stand still when told, a woman who still wanted more; oh yes, he thought, this is definitely a sexy erotic sight.

He knew she trusted him to look after her, but they both needed him to push her limits bit by bit. And tonight he was certainly going to do that. He was going to make her do something she had never done before; he was going to push her boundaries out, make her take a big step outside of her comfort zone; he would do so and yet she would enjoy herself. When she enjoyed what they did she gave so much more of herself. She never held back, and he would make sure that she didn't hold back tonight either.

'You know how I like to surprise you' he said, 'well, tonight I have something new for you to try. Something that you have never done before. Tonight', he continued, 'you will have to remember that I will look after you.'

When he had filled his eyes with the sight of her, all tousled, vulnerable, fabulously sexy and his to do with as he pleased, he helped her to sit on the edge of the bed and waited for her to feel out where she was.

'Now, lie down in the centre of the bed, on your back', he told her, 'but remember, do not remove the mask and do not speak, no matter what happens.' She lay on her back and waited. He tied each of her limbs in turn to the corner of the bed so that she was spread eagle, naked, blindfold and trembling.

He turned the music on, not too loud; he liked to be able to hear the noises she made. She wasn't quiet. She moaned, groaned, whimpered and purred as he played with her. He liked those sounds, he liked a woman to both endure and enjoy what he did to her, and he wanted to know that she was both enduring and enjoying. He used his cane, crop and floggers all over her. She much preferred him using all these toys on her bottom and back, but she was face up and she did her best to endure.

She felt him sit on the bed next to her and begin to run his hands over her body. Then she felt him sit on the other side of the bed next to her. No, that was not possible, he hadn't got up from the first side. What...? How ...?

His hands were still exploring her, and then she realised as she felt another pair of hands rolling her breasts and squeezing them. Two men ....?

It could have been another woman of course, but she didn't think so as the second pair of hands were too large and rough to be a woman's. This had to be two men. She was excited and terrified all at once. He knew that she wanted this but was scared to mention it; he knew that she would enjoy the experience, but he also knew that she would be nervous.

She was naked, spread-eagled and tied tightly to the bed; she was blindfolded and could not speak. She could feel her knees shake; she could feel the butterflies pounding in her stomach at the thought of what would happen next. She knew he would look after her, she knew she could trust him, but the other man? What would he want from her? Would he stop when told? Would he listen to instructions? Or would he want to push her too hard?

She wanted to see what he looked like and she wondered if she knew the other man. She wondered what he thought when he saw her? She hated being naked for someone she knew well, but for a stranger? She had never played with a man without knowing him first; it was her unwritten rule and she took her time getting to know someone. Someone had once said that getting to know her was like going for a job interview, she laughed, but he was right. She was careful, and wanted to know that she would be safe in their hands when she gave him her body to do with as he pleased.

So many questions, so many fears, but excitement as well. She couldn't move but her head turned from side to side trying to, trying to ...... she wasn't sure what she was trying to do. He took hold of her head firmly but gently, made her stop thrashing and leaned in close to her face. She felt a mouth next to her ear and she heard him whisper, 'you will be fine, trust me, I am here, let go of your fears and trust me'. There was so much she wanted to say to him, so many questions. He whispered into her ear, 'shhh, remember, not a word. Not a word. Trust me.' And with that, he let go of her head and got off the bed.

So too did the other man. She heard them walk away from the bed leaving her lying there unable to do anything, but wait. She heard him speak to the other man. They spoke quietly and with the music playing she couldn't hear what he was saying, or the other man's responses. She felt so vulnerable, so exposed and so very fragile. Then, suddenly and without warning there were hands on her body, four hands, all over her, they were touching, they were feeling her, probing and prodding, exploring, pinching gently and spanking her hard. A hand pushed inside her, another pressed down on her stomach, another pulled the lips of her pussy apart for the first hand to push at harder and deeper. There was a mouth on her nipple, a second mouth on her other nipple.

She was in heaven, this was ecstasy, she had no time for nerves now, and the two men were taking her to the edge of an orgasm, stopping just before she went over the edge, time and time again. To the edge and pull back, to the edge and pull back. She strained against the ropes; she cried out.

And just as suddenly as the four hands had begun they stopped. Noooooooo, she wanted more, they couldn't stop now, please, they had to carry on, she was so close to having an orgasm, they couldn't leave her like this.

'Please', she whispered, 'please'....

She knew she was not supposed to speak, but she just couldn't help herself, she was desperate. She was about to say the word again when her mouth was stuffed full of his cock. She was glad it was his cock in her mouth and not that of the other man. And then she felt his cock inside her. No, if he was in her mouth, it must be the other man having sex with her. But, was it the other man in her mouth and him having sex with her? Or the other way round? Maybe it was him having sex and the other man down her throat. They both felt the same, they both seemed the same size, and she couldn't tell the difference. She wanted to know which man was in her and which was in her mouth, but she couldn't talk now, they had seen to that.

She was still blindfolded, tied down, unable to move, and now all three of her holes were full. The butt plug that he had put in soon after she arrived had never been removed. They pumped in and out of her, in and out, her mouth and her pussy. And then it all stopped and they both came out of her. She gulped for breath, she was soggy and desperate, her bottom hurt, she hated the plug and wanted him to take it out, but she daren't say anything else. Oh, what next? What more could they do to her? She felt so used, so dirty, so humiliated and so exhilarated all at the same time. She wanted more.

And just as she had that thought, she felt him entering her again, hard and rough this time, and a cock in her mouth as well. Who was where? Which man had their cock in her mouth? And which inside her? She couldn't tell. She knew though that they had swapped places, she could taste her juices on the cock in her mouth, but she didn't know who the cocks belonged to. The men rammed in her, in and out, harder and faster. She could hear their breathing quicken, she could hear their groans and she could feel herself reaching orgasm, oh please don't let them stop now she thought.

They all three came together; she was full; full of cock and full of cum. It dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin and out of her pussy and down her thighs, and just as she felt her body finally slow down, he gave the butt plug one last turn and he pulled that out, twisting it as he pulled. One last orgasm and she was exhausted.

She smiled and purred with contentment.

Both men climbed off her and got off the bed. He started to undo the ropes that had held her down. He took his time, slowly undoing each knot, massaging her aching limbs and helping her to sit up. He put his arms around her and held her close to his chest. He stroked her hair and kissed her gently. And finally he removed the mask. She took a few moments to let her eyes adjust to the light again, and she took a few minutes longer to stop shaking. She looked around for the other man, but there was no one else there. Had she dreamed it?

You may speak now he told her.

But she had nothing to say.

Mrs_Smith
Mrs_Smith
3 Followers