Blindfolded Gift

Story Info
BDSM Blindfolded.
1.4k words
3.63
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Bro I need your help!" I asked my cousin over the phone. "I am preparing a special treat for Kareena for when she gets to my house tomorrow and I can't do it alone." Kids were travelling, so house was with me.

"Sure, Mandeep, what can I do? What are you planning?" my cousin wanted to know.

"Well, ever since we started dating three months ago, Kareena has been hinting about having sex with me tied up, so I wanted to surprise her," I replied. "It's our 3rd month anniversary of the first time we made out, and I thought I would do this for her. I can do the ankle cuffs but can't do the handcuffs by myself."

"Wow, Mandeep! Really?" cousin responded surprised. "OK sure, I would love to help you. When?"

"Kareena should be home around six, so if you could get here at about twenty to six, I want to be ready for him and that would give you enough time to put the cuffs on me and go before he shows up," I said.

My Cousin agreed, and at five o'clock the next day I started to get ready. I had already been to get a full wax my chest. The day before I went to the adult toy store and picked out some goodies, with the help of the staff there: A set of cuffs, blindfold, paddle and flogger. Nothing too hard core, just some things that I thought would be fun. I lined them up along the side of the bed with my favorite boxing gloves plus some lubricant, just in case. That way, Kareena could use whatever she wanted.

I showered, had my robe on and was adjusting the towel when the doorbell rang. To my surprise, my cousin did not show up! He sent his wife instead! Hello Alia I said; this is the same sister in law who has been interested in boxing & I have knocked her brother out couple of times in the Ring.

Letting Sis in law in, she giggled when she saw me in towel and the toys lined up on the bed.

"OK I need your help in cuffing me to the bed frame," I said to Sis in law. "Help me with these, please!"

Taking off my robe, I put it over the chair nearby. I lit a few candles and turned off the overhead lights. Fastening one end of each cuff to the foot board and the headboard of my bed, I lay on my back and put my hands up to where the cuffs were dangling on each side.

"Could you do my feet too?" I asked. As Sis in law clicked the cuffs closed around my ankles, I was starting to get excited about what lay ahead. "Oh wait! I forgot the blindfold!" I laughed when I realized I was laying on it.

"Let me help you with that, Mandeep!" Sis in law offered. "This looks like so much fun! I am jealous of Kareena!" she confessed as she reached under me to grab it.

Putting the blindfold over me, the room blacked out. I felt her take my left wrist and click the cuff on. She did the same for my right wrist.

"How does it feel?" She asked me.

"Well," I responded, "I feel quite vulnerable. Anybody could do anything they want to me, and there isn't much I could do about it!"

"You mean I could to this..." Sis in law said, with a mischievous note to her voice. "WHACK" went the paddle on my thigh.

"Alia!" I yelled. That startled me. And, it stung!

"WHACK" went the paddle on my other thigh. "You mean it hurt... like that did?"Alia said with a laugh.

"Stop it!" I ordered. "You should go before Kareena gets here."

"Well, what about this?" she said as she drew the flogger with its suede multi strands gently across my waxed chest

"That's a lot better!" I laughed.

"SNAP" went the flogger as Sis in law flicked it on my tummy.

"Alia, stop it!" I ordered again.

"SNAP" This time it was my right bicep that took the punishment.

"What are you going to do to make me stop?" my Sis in law said impishly. "You can't do a thing!" "SNAP" went the flogger on my tummy.

"Sis in law, stop it and go," I begged. "Kareena will be coming home any minute!"

"Well, what do you think Kareena would say if he came in and saw me doing this..." she whispered close to my ear. Next thing I felt was her mouth on my nipple, sucking gently.

"Alia, please stop!" I cried.

With that, she gave my nipple a quick nip. "I am in charge here now," She said sternly. She moved on to my other nipple and started rolling her tongue around it in circles. "If you complain again, I will bite you harder this time!" she said.

I felt her fingers on my left nipple, pulling and tweaking it while she continued to suck and lick my right one. I started to voice my dismay, but she quickly bit my nipple, as she promised.

"Alia" I yelled out. I felt her back off away from me and off the bed, but it was only for a moment. I could her nails in my Towel. Soon I sensed her heels between my legs.. I struggle to get my hands free, but couldn't. Trying to bring my knees together didn't work either, because she had heels between them.

"You might as well give up and be quiet, Mandeep. You are mine to do with as I please!" Sis in law said with a serious tone. With that, she pulled my towel. She held it tightly there until I gasped. Being unable to see anything added to the intensity of the sensations.

I realized that my complaining was doing absolutely no good, and, in fact resulted in pain being inflicted. Sis in law was going to do what she was going to do and I had to submit! There was no choice but to obey and let her be in charge. Soon enough Kareena would be home. I was feeling a mix of frustration, anxiety, occasional pain mixed in with my body responding positively to Sis in law's stimulation.

At the moment I decided to be submissive, I felt something warm on my chest. It was Sis in law's tongue! She then slapped me several times.

Things had changed quickly.

Ten minutes ago I had been preparing for Kareena's arrival, happy to have someone help me. That turned to anger when she started to play with me. Then as my body started to respond to her touch, I became extremely turned on!

While she continued the assault on my body, I felt the flogger flicked onto my breast again. The mix of pain and pleasure was very startling to me. I moaned as she whipped my thing. Sis in law stopped her tongue & used her nails to scratch my chest.

I felt a sudden intense cold on my tummy as if someone had put an ice cube there. I shuddered at the feeling, but soon the cold was pushed inside me.

"Oh, god, Alia," I whimpered, "Kareena..."

With that, Sis in law rammed kissed me as hard as she could. "Quiet, now!" she ordered after the kiss.

My whole body jerked with her forcefulness. She started going harder and faster with the kisses.

"Fuck, Sis in law, I am going to cum!" I cried out. My legs were shaking and I wanted to hold on to something, but the cuffs restrained me. Without anything to grab a hold of and unable to move into any different position, the only thing I could do was to scream out. Even with my eyes covered, I could feel my head swimming as wave after wave of the her nails touching my chest.

As I gathered my thoughts, I started thinking of Kareena again. "Oh no, what's Kareena going to say? I was doing this for her!" I wanted to break the cuffs.

"So champion, How does it feel to be tamed by me?" Asked my sis in law.

"SNAP" went the flogger on my chest.

"Stop it I said."

"I give the orders here, remember!" she said sternly.

She covered me with the bed sheet and left; few minutes later Kareena arrived as planned.

"Thanks for the surprise Honey" Kareena said!!

"Where are the Keys to the handcuffs" She said! Blindfolded and still fresh from the attack I realised later my sis in law took the keys!!