Blindfolded In The Dark: My Slut

Story Info
Online sub becums a slave in person.
2.2k words
3.95
25.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story I wrote for a sub. I wrote it from her perspective. This will be you! My Slut, but not 'a' slut.
I walk obediently into the room. All I can see is a light in the center. In the light a blindfold lays on the floor. I can't see anything outside the light.

"Put it on!" I am told, and I must do as I am told.

I stand there in the flimsy top I was told to wear along with a knee length skirt, with nothing underneath either. There was a dead silence but now music starts to surround me. I think I can hear someone moving but maybe not. The music makes it impossible for me to tell where Master is around me, or if anyone else is there enjoying my performance. Would I be doing this if other were watching? Yes if Master desires it, anything he desires I will do in service to him.

A hand squeezes my breast and my nipple is instantly rock hard...then the hand is gone. I gasp as I am fondled. For all I know ten people can be standing around me inspecting me or there could be only my Master The zipper of my skirt is undone and it falls to the floor at my feet.

I feel a breath on my thigh but nothing touches me. Who ever is looking between my legs will see the juices flowing and see my pussy lips pulsing with blood. For a minute or two nothing happens. I can not feel anyone touch me or hear anything but the music. Have I been abandoned?

Quickly hands shreds my shirt and I am left naked and shaking. Not shaking in fear but in anticipation and lust! Were there two hands or more that removed my clothing? It is just my mind reeling with the possibilities of what could happen to me, of what I know I would do if I were commanded by Master. Limits I thought I had, are gone after I accepted my role as his property.

"Who are you?" I am asked by a strong but comforting voice. Master's voice.

I answer in the first words I have said since getting dressed hours ago. "I am your slut!" and when I say it I mean it. The warmth that was flowing only between my moistened thighs has spread up my spine as I speak what I am feeling. Involuntarily I say the words again. "I am YOUR slut." In my mind I continue saying them over and over.

A mouth attaches itself to my breast, around my nipple, but it does not touch my burning nipple. It sucks and releases the preasure. Then sucks and sucks again harder. The continues until my nipples are about to pop.

"You taste delicious." As my Master breath and deep voice vibrate the skin on my left nipple. The distance separating his lips and my nipple must be the thickness of a butterfly's wing. If I arch my back it would put my nipple in his mouth but it would also get me punishment. I do want punishment, but will be later after I have proven to him that I am truly what he wants me to be.

My legs weaken but if I go to the floor I will not be used the way I want to be used, that's not quite right, like I crave to be used. As I stand there and take the pleasure my knees can't help but part to let the cool air flow over my inflamed pussy.

Away the mouth goes, and I yearn for its return. The simple action of not touching my nipple has made me hotter then I would be if Master had sucked or bitten it. I know his teeth will graze my nipples when he wants and not until.

Again the mouth on my breast but this time it is licking instead of sucking. It is on the underside of one...then the other. The tongue leaves a wet trail over both my breasts that Master own. He owns my breast, my cunt, my ass, and the rest of me. He blows on my breasts and the trail of wetness he just left is a thrilling contrast to the heat pouring out my nipples.

Finally the tongue touches my nipple as a finger touches my wetness between my parted legs. It feels like my pussy and nipples are joined by an electric current, and he just turned on the switch!

"Stay standing but open your legs wider." My Master says to me but this time the voice is behind me. So whoever is touching me, between my thighs and my breasts, is not Master. That fact almost sends me over the edge. I am his slut and he is making me prove it by doing this to me. I love it!! I have no desire to stop or know who is toucking but as long as I am doing it as his submissive.

The mystery mouth moves to my other breast and does the same thing. Both my nipples are to the bursting point when the mouth starts kissing a trail down my stomach. By now I am making the sound my Master has always given me permission to make when I started my training over the phone. I grunt and I moan with total abandon, not caring if anyone in one of the rooms beside us hears me giving into the perversion.

My head is thrown back and Master is teasing my ass with his fingers and tongue. Or is someone else there? I hope Master at my ass. Not because I don't want a third person there but because the tongue at my ass is more talented than the one on my stomach.

The mystery mouth gets to my trimmed mound and swirls its tongue where the skin of my thigh meets my pussy.

"GET IN POSITION #3" Master commands. I'm in heaven because the command comes from the mouth probing my ass.

I have many number positions Master has been training me to get into when the number is given. Number 3 is the command for me on my back with my legs on the floor, but spread as wide as I can manage. My hands must also be squeezing my breasts up so the nipples are little towers.

The floor not carpeted and the tile is cool and the contrast is very unique. But I am sure most things master has for me will be unigue.

The mystery mouth stayed with me to the floor. The tongue parts my lips but has yet to touched my clit. Fingers join the tongue to expose the deepest inner part of my pussy lips. I spill pussy juices all over the fingers and the face.

"Open Wide!" commands Master from over my head. This time he is not talking about my legs. I open my mouth and in one movement I take him to his balls. I love it as he throat fucks me like a slut should be fucked. I will do as he needs, and he needs a lot.

The person between my legs is straddling my legs and I think they are going to start humping it like a dog in heat. If so then I'll finally be able to feel the hard cock of Masters friend. I have always wanted a cock in my throat and anywhere below my waist.

Here it cums, the tongue is about to touch my clit. My chin can feel my Masters balls and I gladly take what is offered.

"ASS HER NOW" says Master and one fingers that is caressing my swollen pussy lips slides down. My juices are a river down the crack of my ass. That is all the lubrication that is needed to help the finger quickly enter my eager ass.

I can not control my moaning and animal grunts as I am assfucked. Master knows just what I need. He will never hurt me but he will push me to my limits but I trust Master with my limits.

The swirling tongue inching close to my clit.....oh god the person just lowered themselves onto my leg. I feel no cock, but a wet pussy humping my and using me to get herself off.....A woman has never eaten me but Master has done an incredible job training me to take what ever I am given. And I Do Want More. I thought my pussy was hot but hers feels molten against my leg. Her tongue touches my clit and Master knows it is going to set me off.

As he sees her burning cunt touch my leg he thrusts harder into my mouth the way I love it. He knows I was waiting for the touch of a cock but having a womans juices flow over me has put me over the edge.

The sounds I am making are so animalistic that I am sure no human has ever made them before. My body is no long under the control of my mind. If I my mind wanted to stop my body would obey nothing but Master. Fortunately my mind, body, and soul are in total agrement over my submissive to this man. Other men have tried to bring out the submissive side I know is there but he is the only one to succeed.

I'm hit by waves of pleasure and the Mystery mouth is hit by waves of my honey juices. I don't know how long I lasted before Master gives me the command "Burst!!!" That is his order for me to stop holding back and to cum. When she adds three fingers deep into my cunt as she flicks my clit I lose hold on the world around me. The only world I have is the world of perversion my Master has opened to me. I finally came back to earth as my mouth feels the beginning of Master's flood and that puts me over the edge again.

I am taking the fountain of cum into me mouth and savoring every drop!!! More please...don't ever stop using me. After he finishes blowing his load into me. I lick him clean and he kisses me tasting what I taste. He told me he always wants me to hold some of his cum in my mouth so he can eat some of his cum from his slut.

While I am kissing him I think back to listening to him masturbating over the phone. I always wonder if he was really eating the precum while we talked and then licking the cum off his fingers after he came. Now I know the answer. He is a slut for his own cum but that is another story.

I suddenly that my hips are gyrating against the tongue and my pussy is still quivering. She is licking me clean and seems to be enjoying playing in my wetness.

"Save me some of that." He orders her. With that she moves away and I can not stop moving my hips. I have never lost control of my body this way and hope I am used again soon.

Master's mouth is between my thighs and is now licking me clean. Now just my pussy but he is eager to lick the flavor of my juices from my ass. I am sure that if we were on the bed he would bury his face in the wet spot.

As he is cleaning me she is now licking her own wet-spot on my leg. I wish this all had been captured on video so that someday Master would fuck me doggie style with my face inches from the screen as I watch the drama I was just a part of.

Master returns to my face. With a kiss I taste my muskiness on his face. I've always loved my juices off my finger, but it is nothing like licking it off Master's lips.

He asks me...."Who are you?"

"I AM YOUR SLUT." This time when I say it I hear a different tone in my voice that surprises me. The tone is one when stating a fact that is without question. I have thought of myself as his slut but now I know I am totally.

"I am your slut, without question." I repeat and the tone is still there.

"Yes you are! And I am a very happy man because you are that, and that you are in my life." It is wonderful to hear the same tone in his voice.

I'm still quivering on the floor as I smile because I know there is more fun to come.

If we do only a fraction of the things talked about over the phone then I will share a secret world of perversion I need. My friend would find shocking at the things I need to do with him but that I know will open a world of delight and pleasure!

Let the games begin, as his owned slut!

Did slut like it? You are not 'a' slut you are 'My' Slut! Do you know the difference?