Blindfolded Wife's Fantasies Cum True

Story Info
He helps his wife's fantasies become reality.
2.9k words
4.34
202.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the weekend was here. Stephanie had been looking forward to it all week. Carl had promised her a very exciting weekend but that is all he would say. They have shared many fantasies but this was the weekend that Carl told her to relax and enjoy because some of her fantasies were going to happen.

They had arranged for the kids to spend the weekend at her parents and Stephanie was told to go shopping and pick out the sexiest sheer negligee she could find. When she arrived back home Carl told her to put it on and to walk into the bedroom.

*

Stephanie's point of view

As I undressed in the living room, Carl had already walked into the bedroom. I had picked out a beautiful sheer white negligee that only reached the top of my ass. Since I don't wear panties it left my beautiful round ass for the world to see. As I approached the door to the master bedroom, I noticed all the lights were out but the room had a wonderful warm glow. Carl had arranged about twenty candles all over the bedroom and they gave the room very romantic feel.

I looked into my lover's eyes as I approached the bed. I truly believe there is only one person you are meant to be with; sometimes it is not the person you marry but if you're lucky one-day your paths will cross. Carl is that man and I know I am his woman, we both share a special bond that rarely happens. We are both so open with each other and we share everything, having said that I was still a little apprehensive. It is one thing to share your fantasies, quite another to act them out. But I trust him completely; I know he wouldn't do anything that that would hurt me so I gave into him to do as he pleases.

He looked at me with those lustful eyes. He loves my round ass and my perky nipples. He still hasn't quite adjusted to the fact that I love to have them bit forcefully. He is such a gentle lover that he is working on actually biting them harder. He says I am his ideal woman. I am of average height with dark auburn hair that frames my face and my deep blue eyes. I have a round full ass, a curvy woman that he thoroughly enjoys. As for him, I couldn't ask for anything more. He has a football player build with hazel eyes. Carl is about 6 foot tall with the thickest cock I have ever seen. It is 7 inches in circumference and uncut. And let me tell you ladies, there is nothing better than uncut cock when you're fucking. It has this tendency to glide over your clit as he thrusts in and his cock being so thick I am totally filled by it.

Anyway I am getting of the subject. As I approached the bed I notice the velvet handcuffs attached to the bedposts. He smiles at me as I look back at him; he has that mischievous smile that tells me I am in trouble.

He looks me up and down and I don't even have to ask if he likes my outfit, his wicked smile says it all. He summons me to the bed and I lie down on my back. I watch him as he slowly ties each hand and them my feet He takes out a blindfold and places it over my eyes.

He whispers in my ear. "Baby I love you,just enjoy the evening. It is all about you tonight."

I hear him walk out of the room; my heart is racing with anticipation. I can hear him walking back in and getting on the bed. I hear that all to familiar sound of the camera clicking away as he takes pictures of me strapped to the bed. I hear him making a strange noise and I ask him what he is up to.

"Just setting up the tripod for the movie camera baby, I want you to enjoy this evening long after we are done."

I feel Carl slowly lowering the strap off my shoulder and exposing my breast. He starts to lick my nipple. The strangest sensation both cold and hot at the same time. He must have an ice cube in his mouth. My nipple gets hard ads the cold ice is rubbing on it, Carl quickly slides the ice into his cheek and I feel the warmth of his tongue on it. He goes back and forth teasing me like this. He then bites my nipple and I tell him to bite it harder and he does, the pain rips through my body and I love it.

Carl then lifts my negligee to expose my pussy; His mouth is so close to my pussy that I can feel his breath on it. He starts to lick up and down my slit. He gently bites one of my lips just before letting his tongue enter my pussy. He starts to nibble on my clit, sucking it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

He stops and whispers to me " baby I am going to take the handcuffs off and you can do whatever you want with your hands but if you take the blindfold off the evening is over, do you understand?"

"Yes honey I promise I won't take it off."

He takes my cuffs off and goes back to work on my pussy. I can't resist not putting my hands on my baby. My right hand goes on top of his head I want to run my fingers through his hair as he goes down on me. As I run my fingers through his air I notice it is a lot longer. What the hell is going on? He notices my anxiety.

"Baby do you trust in me?"

"Yes."

"Than just relax and enjoy it."

I do as he says I relax, but who is going down on me, it is not my husband. He whispers in my ear how much he loves what is happening. I start to give in, my pussy is on fire. Whoever is going down on me is doing one hell of a job. I can hear his camera clicking away as he takes picture after picture. At this point I feel another presence on the bed and a cock hitting my cheek.

I reach out and take it in my hand. I know it is not my husbands cock in my hand because it is not as thick and cut, but I can also tell it is a very long cock, and when he brings it near my lips, they part and allow the cock to slip in. I suck on this newfound toy, hungrily licking the shaft, and his balls. Letting this strangers cock slip into my mouth. Allowing my tongue to savor the moment.

At this point whoever is licking my pussy stops and slowly starts licking their way up my body. Oh my god, it is a woman, I can feel her breasts on my stomach as she climbs up. She licks my breasts and I am powerless to stop it all. This is way to enjoyable.

I feel someone climb behind me.

"It's just me baby."

Carl climbs behind me cradling me in his body, he watches my give a blowjob to the strange cock as the woman licks my pussy. The cock pulls away and the stranger positions himself between my legs. The woman slides over to give him room while continuing to lick my nipples. I feel that cock at my entrance to my pussy. He slowly pushes in until I am impaled. With the strangers cock fully inside me, Carl takes my blindfold off. As my eyes adjust to the light I am looking straight into the face of my next-door neighbor and his wife is licking my nipple.

*

Carl's point of view

Stephanie is the love of my life and for the longest time I am have searching for the perfect way for us to act out our fantasies. I get along great with John my next-door neighbor and we have many interesting conversations. So one day I bring up the subject of swinging, and men being men we start talking about wouldn't it be great if we can have some fun with each other's wives.

That conversation led to this weekend of fun. So we put the plan in motion, John's wife Karen is pretty liberal and open to almost anything so when we brought up the subject to her she was totally into, it. She had described to us how in college she had a few bisexual experiences so she couldn't wait to go down on my wife. Karen is a sight for sore eyes. She is not very tall, only about 5 foot one but she is very well put together. Long brown hair down to her shapely ass. Nice perky breasts and a beautiful face. John is tall, very tall which make them an odd couple. He is about 6'4" well built and as Karen described earlier with a very long cock, about ten inches.

So here we are I am watching Karen going down on Stephanie and I am getting hard. Stephanie has no clue at this point that it is Karen going down on her and not me. I am so hard my cock is bent uncomfortably in my jeans. So I put the camera down and start to undress. I am watching John undress also. I am mesmerized by the size of his cock. My cock is definitely thicker but his is much longer. I am going to enjoy watching Stephanie take that long cock in her pussy.

He is also watching me as I stroke my cock, I can't help jack off as I watch him doing the same. Soon he turns his attention to Stephanie, he moves up next to her and allows her to grasp his cock. The look on her face is precious; you can tell her mind is racing trying to figure out whose cock she is playing with. I watch him get closer to her face and her mouth starts to lick his shaft. I get the camera out and start taking pics of my blindfolded wife sucking on John's cock.

I can't take it anymore and I get on the bed behind Stephanie, John looks at me and I give him the okay. He positions himself between her legs and slowly enters my wife's pussy. As I take her blindfold off I watch him fuck her long slow strokes, very erotic.

Stephanie looks up at me and I kiss her and whisper in her ear, "baby I hope your enjoying him fucking you as much as I am enjoying watching you get fucked."

"Oh god yes honey, I love the feel of his cock in my pussy."

At this point I step up on the bed so Karen can maneuver herself up on the bed. She stands up and slowly lowers her pussy onto my wife's lips. This is quite a new experience for Stephanie; she has always had a desire to lick another woman but has always been apprehensive. Well she has no choice now, the pussy is right on top of her, I look at her and feel like a proud man. I can see her reach out with her tongue.

*

Stephanie's point of view

Oh my god, it is happening, Karen's pussy is right on my lips. My tongue has a mind of his own. I know it is reaching out for her pussy, am I really going to do this. I can smell the aroma of another woman. It is very intoxicating. My tongue licks its first pussy. It feels so erotic. Her pussy feels so good on my tongue and the way she is wiggling I know she is enjoying it. I look up at her and I see Carl's thick cock in her mouth. She is trying to fit his cock in her mouth, I can see her lips stretched to the limit his cock is so thick. It is very arousing watching my husband getting a blowjob from my best friend while I am licking her pussy and getting fucked by her husband.

Carl gets off the bed, unties my legs and tells everyone he wants to see Karen and me in a 69. We comply and pretty soon I am getting the licking of my life while sucking down on her pussy too. I never thought it could be so erotic to go down on another woman. My hands on her ass pulling her pussy down onto my wanton mouth.

I can feel her juices running down my face, Karen starts to tighten her muscles, and I can tell she is getting ready to come which excites me more. I can feel my pussy start to tingle and I grip her ass as I have a mind-blowing orgasm. It is so strong that I didn't even notice her Cumming also. As she relaxes next to me we can see Carl and John with to shitty grins on their faces.

Carl looks at John and says "John I think Stephanie needs more of your cock."

*

Carl's point of view

I tell Stephanie to get on all fours and John gets behind her. I watch, as my best friend is getting ready to fuck my wife. He looks at me and asks me to come over.

"Carl take my cock and place it on your wife's pussy."

I reach out and grasp his cock, it is a strange sensation. His cock feels so warm and it is throbbing in my hand, I can feel his heartbeat. I don't want to let go of it. The first time I have felt another man's cock and it is so arousing. I take his cock stroke it a few times and place it at my wife's entrance, I watch it slide into her. His hands grasp her curvaceous ass. Fingers digging in as he is fucking her hard. I move up to her and I lift her head and push my cock into her mouth. Her blowjob is amazing; she is licking me with a passion that never existed. Being fucked by her neighbor while going down on me must be really turning her on.

She looks up and me and whispers but I can't hear her so I get closer and she whispers to me "baby I want you to lick my clit while John fucks me."

How I can I resist my baby in this time of need. So I crawl under her and I will never be closer to watching her get fucked. John's long cock is sliding in and out of pussy. As I get closer the unmistakable aroma of pure sex is overwhelming. I do my best to lick her clit as John fucks her but it is a hit and miss at best. His strong thrusts makes it difficult for me to keep my tongue on her clit, never the less I keep trying. It is hard to avoid John's cock as he trusts, every so often on a very hard thrust, Stephanie's pussy is pushed so far forward that my tongue makes contact with the underside of John's cock.

I can tell he is enjoying the feel of his best friends tongue on his cock, so much so that he purposely pulls his cock all the way out so it flops out and lands on my mouth, he makes sure he quickly inserts his cock in my mouth and starts to fuck my mouth. I can't resist and allow him to work his cock between my lips.

Stephanie knows what is going on and urges me on. "Suck it baby, get him nice and hard so he can fuck me some more."

I slowly twirl my tongue around his cock, letting the new sensations sink in. Stephanie starts to give me a blowjob and I am really enjoying this whole new aspect of our sex life. Stephanie is doing such a good job, I can't hold on anymore and I explode inside her mouth. John then slips out of my mouth and goes back to fucking Stephanie.

I crawl out from underneath and I Stephanie says she wants to ride his cock. Stephanie gets up and John lies down, she lifts herself up grasps his cock and slowly descends down on it, I lay down next to John and Karen sits on my cock. Both women are fucking us in unison.

I look up at Stephanie and she is looking at me. Even though she is fucking someone else, she is really fucking me. Our love goes beyond anything that is happening here. We are sharing something most couples will never experience, the pure love we have for one another. As I continue looking at my steph, I see her eyes close, her head tilt back and I see her Cumming on John's cock. It excites me so much watching her cum that it sends me over the edge and I soon find myself exploding inside Karen.

As Stephanie collapses on John, we all relax. Before the next round begins, needless to say we fucked the entire weekend.

*

Please don't forget to vote and I welcome your e-mails and comments.