Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

I never took the time to think, I mean truly think about what I could lose. I never took the time to really think about my actions and how they could affect my husbands love for me. I just went with the moment and longed for the feel and taste of illicit excitement that Sam brought me.

At dinner we sat near the back in a darkened booth. As we ate Sam kept feeling me up. He started with my braless tits, barely covered by my unbuttoned blouse. (I'd unbuttoned the top five buttons on the drive over and the swell of all of my breasts could be seen if I opened my arms very far, threatening to expose all of them at times.)

Later, while waiting for our dessert, he began to finger my bare pussy and since I was wearing a very short skirt and garter belt and stocking, there wasn't much there to stop him, even if I'd been inclined to do so. The feeling of his strong, long fingers stroking up and down my slit drove me to the edge of orgasm several times.

After dinner he took me dancing at an upscale crowded club. Once on the dance floor his dancing became suggestive and downright sexual. I reveled in the nastiness of it all. I mean, here I was, a married woman whose husband was away, out with a lover who was feeling me up in public.

I'd shaved my pussy for my lover. I'd swallowed his cum numerous times. I'd allowed him to take me any way he wished, including anally. For my lover I was a slut. It was truly the sexual odyssey I was journeying on more than anything else I suppose. For Sam I could be the slut and not worry about what he'd think of me later on. For his part, Sam had kept up some gentlemanly efforts, and I was thankful for that.

At one point, during a slow dance, Sam's hands were on my butt. Soon I felt his fingertips on my skin. My short dress was pulled up, exposing my bare ass cheeks and stockings to everyone around us. I felt the rush of the sexual high burn brighter. What would Jim have thought if he'd seen Sam doing that? I wondered briefly.

Almost as quick as the thought of my husband entered my mind, Sam brushed him out by slipping a finger into my bottom. Right there on the dance floor, Sam was fingering my asshole ... and I loved it.

I saw a few women nearby staring at us with what could only be described as lustful imaginings. Of course there were a few, a thankfully very few that were more disproving too.

Later that evening in my bed in my home, Sam fucked the living hell out of me. I went down on him sucking him off and swallowing all his seed. He went down on me and licked my pussy until I begged him to take me with his cock. He did. As he was fucking my doggie style for the third time my phone rang. I answered it, motioning Sam to be quiet.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. I got in a bit later than I figured I would, but I thought you'd want to know."

"How was your drive?"

"Un-eventful."

"What time do you have to be in to work in the morning?"

"Early. I'm going to hit the hay. Talk to you tomorrow."

"I love you. Good night honey."

Sam was fucking in and out of my pussy as I spoke to Jim. I was troubled a little bit, in that I didn't hear Jim say he loved me. 'I must have missed it what with Sam fucking me while I was on the phone. Too distracting.' My thoughts were dropped suddenly as Sam picked up the pace and started to drill my pussy hard and fast.

My orgasm overtook all my thoughts and for the rest of the night Sam kept my mind on him and his cock. For the first time ever, I even took Sam's cock in my mouth and sucked him off right after he pulled out of my ass. I'd never done that before. I guess having Sam fucking me while I was on the phone with Jim did something deep inside me, making me feel extra slutty or something.

The rest of the week went by quickly and Sam just stayed at my home in the evenings. We'd fuck and suck most of the late afternoon after work, go out and eat dinner and then come back to fuck and suck until we crashed and slept until time to get up and go to work.

I was feeling nasty and slutty knowing that me, a married woman, was sleeping with a man that I wasn't married to. The sharp edge of excitement that I now craved was like an explosion of lust all week long. Even then, I knew that Friday would be the end of it. I was breaking it off Friday, taking the weekend off and resting up for Jim's return home. I'd begin to make up for my dalliances with Sam, and make sure that Jim knew I loved him.

Jim's end:

I arrived at my new home early in the afternoon. I'd driven quite fast, pressing the speed limit and the extra bit that most highway patrol cops would allow. I was in a hurry, and I wanted to get as far away from the wreck of my marriage as I could.

Terry, my old friend had a pretty busy business going for him. He and his wife had worked hard to bring it from the idea stage into the reality stage and over the years he'd written, emailed and phoned me, bouncing ideas of my head and trying to get me to go to work for him. He'd been to my wedding ... he'd been a Pall bearer at my dad's funeral, and he'd been a close friend of mine since high school.

His wife, Pam, was a great lady and had a damn good head on her shoulders. I often found myself wishing that Giselle was more like Pam. One could look at Pam and see that she'd never cheat on Terry, ever. She had a look in her eyes whenever she looked at her husband that shouted "I LOVE YOU TERRY" every time. I hadn't seen that look in Giselle's eyes for quite some time now, for at least six months anyway.

My new job would be working the programming end of things. I am very good at programming, having been targeted by Microsoft, Sun, and a few others when I graduated. My college Masters Thesis had been on my pet project on programming and I'd been working on that idea for some time. I had made arrangements with Terry to share it with him since it was about ready. It was how I 'bought' into Terry and Pam's business.

By the time my divorce was over with I'd probably be making some serious bucks for the first time in my life. I'd timed everything over the last few months to ensure that by the time that happened, I'd be free of Giselle. She didn't deserve to share in my idea or the wealth it would bring anymore. I had put up with her cheating this long for a reason, and now the end result of that patience was coming along.

That thought hit me out of the blue ... and I had a twinge. I felt a loss, some anger of course, but mostly sadness. I still asked myself why I hadn't been enough for her. I had no answers and now, I didn't want to hear what she'd try to tell me either. We. Were. Finished.

Monday morning dawned bright and my appearance at my new job was taken with surprise (for me.) Terry introduced me to the 'crew', and all of them were kind, positive and very friendly. The 'crew' was fourteen men and women. Actually, it was three men, and eleven women, not counting Terry, Pam or I. I was welcomed like a hero there to save the day, though the business needed no saving that I could see.

The first few days I was busy moving and unpacking my things not only in my new office, but in my new home too. I didn't have time to think about my personal life and quite frankly, I was thankful I didn't have to do that anyway. Thinking about Giselle and what had happened over these last months could drive me to drink and I didn't want to go there.

Terry and Pam had found me the perfect home to live in. I got the impression the business had purchased it expressly for me. Since Terry knew me fairly well, and Pam had good taste in decorating, the three bedroom house was about as great a place as I could have hoped to find ... and it was mine rent/payment free.

I never had to stay in the motel but for one night. I felt at home almost right away, which was surprising. Pam and Terry had me over for dinner twice that week, and they knew what was going on in my personal life.

Pam clucked over me, like a mother hen, worrying about me, trying to soften any 'bumps' I might have. Terry patiently watched her, stepping in time and again to stop her from getting too upsetting about my soon-to-be ex. Pam was a loyal and good friend, one in a million. Protective and caring, she was soon working on setting me up with date nights.

It took a bit of time on my part and on Terry's too for that matter, to slow her down. I wasn't interested in any other women at this moment in time. I wanted to get my divorce out of the way and then have some time by myself, figuring out what it was I really wanted in my life. Dating wasn't high on my agenda for the foreseeable future.

I got the call from my lawyer on Thursday.

"Jim, we're serving Giselle tomorrow at her place of work. It's all set up. The process server will present the papers to her just before noon, so you'd better be ready for some excitement. I also have some good DVDs of the last week too. She and her lover have been quite busy. Hang in there buddy and I'll let you know how things stand tomorrow night."

My lawyer was good. She was among the best in the city, perhaps the State. She was one of 'those' lawyers. Other lawyers shuddered when they heard she'd be representing the other side. In the land of sharks, she was the type 'A', Great White. Her reputation was unmatched. I'd gotten lucky when I'd been able to get her to represent me.

At first, my lawyer Amanda hadn't wanted to take me on. Until I explained what Giselle had been doing and who with. Once she knew that Giselle had been the one to step outside the marital vows, that she'd not been receptive to my overtures in trying to win her back, and then to find out who it was Giselle was seeing on the side, Amanda had insisted that I accept her as my lawyer.

I found out over time that Sam had been involved in several other marital breakups, and in each one, he'd managed to keep out of the fracas of discovery, divorce and pain caused by his philandering. Amanda had a very special place she wanted to see Sam, and I think that the devil himself would lose out to this lady.

It seems that Sam was not only a predator, but he always pushed his conquests into doing more and more, eventually leading them into almost a prostitution type life. He'd use women to get more business lined up for his company, for favors to people he owed, and things like that.

I knew that Giselle couldn't have seen that side of him yet ... but I was certain that if she kept seeing him, she would, sooner or later. I knew too that Giselle would regret ever having hooked up with him eventually too. Too bad it would be too late for her to have me to come running to.

It happened that Sam's modus operandi was about always the same. Find a woman that wasn't quite 'there' as far as dress, looks or confidence. Never all, just one of those things, and he'd work on them. Get to know them, build them up, get in between their legs, and then after getting to be their lover, set them up to 'work' for him. He was slick, that was certain. Amanda wanted a piece of him badly ... and my marriage was to be the instrument of his destruction, it seemed.

The week went by slowly and each night when I'd call Giselle, it took all I had to act like I cared. That Thursday night, I knew it would be the last call I'd make to her. I also knew that she'd be trying her damnedest to call me tomorrow after being served too. Luckily, my old cell phone would be history by then.

Giselle continues:

Jim called me Thursday and sounded down. I was feeling guilty too. I'd been thinking all week long, in between my fuck-fests with Sam. I knew that it was time to break it off. I shouldn't have ever had to break it off to begin with. At different times all day Thursday, I felt like I'd lost something important. I couldn't quite put my finger on what was truly bothering me, but I knew something was going on in my universe. I could feel it. My stomach had been upset, and deep inside I had the feeling of impending doom for some strange reason.

Our conversation was different too. Jim sounded relieved, yet he didn't seem to want to talk to me. He called, and pretty much waited for me to carry the conversation. When we hung up I told him I loved him and he just said 'goodbye'. Had I known then what I know now I'd never have let him go on that trip. I'd have begged him for forgiveness. Hindsight is always twenty-twenty isn't it?

I put my worries out of my mind, and as I turned from hanging up I began to tell Sam that this would be our last night together. I was breaking it off with him now so I'd have two or three days to prepare for my husband's return. I wanted to be sure that nothing of Sam would be left in or on my body. No smells, no residual sperm, nothing.

The phone call troubled me late that night, but I finally fell asleep after Sam stirred awake beside me and began to thrust in and out. His cock was still in me from our earlier fucking, him spooned up to my back, and that last little orgasm put me into la-la land.

I was at work on Friday, when just before lunch my whole universe shuddered to a halt. I heard my name mentioned by a man in a dark brown suit. It was ill fitting, and he looked a bit hard around the eyes as he walked towards me.

"Giselle Hartman?"

"Yes, can I help you?"

"You've been served."

And with that my whole world crumbled around me. I wasn't sure what I was being sued for, but something had to be dreadfully wrong. Without looking in the envelope he'd handed me before he turned and walked out, I called Jim. He'd know what to do. I always have been able to turn to my husband to fix problems for me. He'd fix this up, whatever it was.

I tried to call him that was. I hit speed dial on my cell phone and only heard that Jim's number was no longer in service. Troubled, I looked up his phone number on my callers list and tried dialing it, thinking that the phone company was having issues. I got the same message.

Suddenly I was scared. I felt a chill course through my body as little demons began to poke my heart. Panic set in and I did the only thing I knew to do. I called Jim's boss.

"Steven Sedgwick."

"Steve ... I can't seem to get a hold of Jim. Do you know where he's staying?"

"Giselle?"

"Yes. This is Giselle Steve, you know me."

"Why are you calling here? Jim quit. His last day was last Friday. He took another job somewhere else. He told me he was moving there permanently."

Stunned, I could only sit there holding my cell phone to my ear. Jim had quit his job? His last day had been last Friday? He'd moved away? I didn't know what to do. I sat at my desk in shock. Not only did I fear my life now, I realized I'd just made a fool out of myself to Jim's former boss. I mean, his own wife wasn't aware of what was going on with him? How'd that look to anyone seeing it from the sidelines?

That brown envelope was looking more and more like a viper waiting to strike me dead.

Finally I opened it up and discovered my affair's cost to me. I'd lost my husband. The only man I'd ever loved ... was gone. He'd left me. I'd chased him away with my cheap, tawdry affair. And for what, some temporary gratification that Jim could have given me, had I let him be with me over the last six months?

I'm not sure how long I sat at my desk crying, but a co-worker finally saw me and got me off to the ladies room. In tears I explained what was going on. At first Mary was angry that my husband could be so cruel. After I explained my part in why he'd left me she suddenly got angry at me.

"Are you stupid or crazy? Jesus Giselle ... that man worshipped the ground you walked on. He loved you. He was totally in love with you and you do this to him? He's a great catch and you caught and released him? You have to be out of your mind to let a man as great as Jim go like this. What were you thinking? On your lovers best day he couldn't be a tenth the man Jim is on his worst day. You poor foolish woman. I pity you. I really do."

"I never knew he'd find out Mary. I thought I'd have my fling, Jim wouldn't ever know, and after I was over Sam, I'd make it up to Jim."

"Honey, husbands will always find out, always. They'll notice it when you start to act different. All cheaters do that you know. It's the little things in the beginning. First you may slight him in some little way. Your lover is making you feel sexy, your husband obviously didn't, otherwise your lover wouldn't have gotten to you like he did. Pretty soon you're so caught up in your affair you can't see what you're doing to your loving husband. You have to understand Giselle, Jim knew. He felt it over time. He dug up the facts I'm sure. You didn't see it because you were caught up in your deception and games."

"Oh God ... I've lost him."

"Maybe ... maybe not. He'll need to talk to you. There will have to be closure. He'll need it. You may have a small chance to get him to forgive. He won't forget, but he may forgive you."

"He hit me with divorce papers today. He's been acting strange all week when I talk to him on the phone and now I can't even call him. I've lost him. He'd never have left like this, quitting his job and everything unless he'd given up on me. Why couldn't I have seen this? Why did I keep on with Sam? Oh my God, I've ruined my life, my marriage ... everything."

"You'll live Giselle. Trust me ... I know you'll live."

"How do you know that?"

"I've told you. I've been there ... right here where you are. I too had an affair. My ex left me. He beat the holy living hell out of my lover, but he left me. I've managed to survive."

"You cheated on your husband too?"

"Yeah. I never saw the little changes in how I treated my husband until it was too late too. That's the problem with cheating. At first you're trying to hide everything, so you act differently than you would because what if your husband discovers that you have another man's leavings in you? Later, you begin to feel some kind of power, in that you're getting away with it, so you relax and to ease any guilt, you begin to give more to your husband. Later, you start to feel like your husband must be less of a man since you're fooling him so easily and he doesn't have a clue. Usually the husband has it all figured out way before you know."

"How'd he find out?"

"Don't know. All I know is that one day I was served, pretty much like you were today. He had pictures, recordings even a DVD movie of me with my lover. Our lawyers fought it out hard. I fought the divorce, trying to convince my husband that I'd change, that I loved him more than any other man ... but it was all for naught. I lost everything I valued in the divorce ... my husband and his unadulterated love for me, his queen. I took that pristine love and dirtied it all up so that even I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself, had I been in his shoes."

"Oh. Oh my God. Oh my God. I've lost him, he's gone. I'm all alone."

"It doesn't look good for you right now Giselle, but if you work hard as you can you may be able to get him to forgive you. He really loved you a lot and everyone here knows that. You might be able to change his mind about you if you try hard, Giselle."

"I don't even know where to find him. He quit his job and moved away a week ago. I'm not even sure where he is now. He could be anywhere, anywhere at all."

"We'll find him. He'll have to show up eventually if only to sign the divorce papers."

"Yeah, but by then it will be far too late for me or him to reconcile."

"Call his lawyer and demand that Jim contact you as soon as he can. He may not tell you where to find him, but if you can get Jim to call you can try to reverse search the phone number and locate where he is."

"What if he doesn't call me? What then?"

"There's other ways to locate people now days Giselle. We'll find him, we will."

Mary tried to sound upbeat and positive, but deep down inside she was afraid that Jim had flown the coop for a particular reason, and the divorce was probably it. She felt that Jim was going to try to avoid any contact with his soon to be ex-wife because he was afraid that he'd buckle under and appear weak by talking to her and then letting himself be convinced into taking his cheating wife back.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers