Blindsided Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her tongue along her teeth. "What are you... scared?"

He frowned. "No."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come on, let's get you some skates." She dragged him along to the counter. "What are you? Ten? Ten and half?"

He looked surprised. "Yes, how did you know."

She gave him another wink and signalled for him to hand over his shoes. She then skated off to find a pair of skates and brought them back.

"Here you go?"

"Um, money?"

She shook her head. "Don't worry about it."

As he sat down to put the skates on, she knelt down and started to do his laces. While he was tempted to sit there and watch the top of her head, he tried to stop her.

"It's okay. I can tie my laces."

She looked up at him grinning. "It's faster this way. Come on slow poke."

Nazareth got up carefully. He hadn't skated in years, this felt like a really bad idea. He slowly made his way to the entrance of the rink.

"Come on, it's okay. She grabbed both his hand and pulled him onto the rink, skating backwards and she tugged him along." She looked down at his feet. "You gonna let me do all the work?" She looked back up, smirking.

"What?" He looked down and realised he hadn't moved. "No, of course not." He let go of her hands and started to skate.

"There you go." She beamed, still skating backwards, her hair flowing around her face. Nazareth's heart did a little extra hard thump which didn't go unnoticed.

He took a deep breath and found her turning around to skate next to him.

"So... since I can't call you a derby virgin any longer, what's your name?"

"Nazareth."

"Nazareth..." She sounded it slowly and he had to push the thoughts she was conjuring out of his head. She suddenly skated around to his other side. "I'm Els."

"Els?"

"Yeah..." She sighed dramatically. "It's short for Elsie." She squinted with one eye. "But now that I've told you, I'll have to kill you if you tell anyone else. I think my parents were stoned or something when they gave it to me." She suddenly laughed. "Maybe I'll grow into it. I think I'll sound like an Elsie when I'm about eighty, if I get that far."

Nazareth looked at her, trying to imagine her older but he couldn't do it. He hadn't realised they'd been skating for awhile, when he looked around he saw there weren't many people left on the rink.

Els motioned with her head. "I think your friends want you Nazareth." She smiled at him. "Thanks for coming to the fundraiser."

Before he could say anything, she skated away and there was nothing he could do except exit the rink as the opening came up.

They all started to speak at once and Nazareth put up his hand. "Let me at least get my shoes."

He quickly changed back into his shoes and refrained from looking at anyone. He didn't want to give any of them an opening until they at least got outside.

He copped an absolute earful in the carpark.

"Wasn't that the girl from the last derby?"

"What did she say?"

"How did you end up skating with her?"

Nazareth put his hands over his ears and laughed. "Too much. Too much!"

They'd barely made it to the car when Jez latched his hand onto his arm in a vice grip. His voice sounded strangled. "Christ, it's her car! It's her fucking car!"

They all looked over as she opened the car door and got in, starting the engine.

Jez shook his head. "That's not the original engine." He sighed. "Nice body and engine work." He chuckled. "Unbelieveable."

They watched as she roared out of the carpark and burned down the road.

* * *

"So.. what did she say?" Talli interrupted his thoughts as he looked out the car window.

"Hmm, not much. She recognised me from the roller derby and invited me to skate. That was pretty much it."

Talli looked at him sideways, not quite believing.

"She has a girlfriend."

Talli's head snapped in the direction of Jez. "What?"

"We saw her with a blonde chick, and that was more than bestie love." Jez looked like he was mooning over her more than Nazareth.

"Oh. Right." She patted Nazareth sympathetically.

He tried not to cringe, the last thing he wanted was pity.

* * *

After the rink, the girls were tired so they gave the boys their blessing and turned in.

Jez rubbed his hands gleefully together as if he was conjuring up mischief, but Nazareth knew it was more his personality and a bit more for show these days.

The three of them caught a cab to the strip, getting out on the crowded sidewalk.

"So... titty bar?"

Both Nazareth and Brendan rolled their eyes.

"You say this every time, and you know what the answer is." Brendan shook his head.

"Aww Naz, I can't believe you're not backing me up on this man, and you're the single one here!"

Nazareth shrugged. They went through the same routine every time they went out.

"Midnight, Bond or Steins?" Brendan looked at his watch.

Jez laughed and slapped Nazareth on the back. "Well let's at least go somewhere where he can get his mind off rollergirl."

Bond was a kind of in the middle place. Not as uppity as Midnight, but more classy than the Steins which was sportsbar anyhow. The bar was packed and there were plenty of bodies on the dancefloor, the class was more in the dress of the patrons, rather than the music. They managed to find a table to sit their drinks on as they looked around.

"So what really happened?" Brendan took a drink of his beer while he looked at Nazareth quizzically.

"Honestly, nothing. It was pretty much what I said." Nazareth leaned on the table with his elbows.

"Is that true what Jez said?"

"What's that?" Nazareth looked up at him.

"That she has a girlfriend?"

"I guess so. I don't know. I mean we saw her kiss another woman, you know, it was more than just a friendly kiss. I didn't ask her and frankly, it's none of my business." Nazareth took a drink of his whiskey. That was right, it was none of his business, but quietly he wanted it to be.

* * *

The night wore on and the crowd partied away like there was no tomorrow. More than a few people left looking worse for wear and Nazareth marvelled at Jez's ability to keep dancing on the dancefloor, when he couldn't be bothered himself. He and Brendan spent most of the night talking about Talli and how things were going. They'd been together for five years now and while Talli had always said she was happy, Brendan was feeling the urge to propose.

"Do you want to come ring shopping with me?" Brendan looked sheepish.

Nazareth grinned. "Are you asking me out on a date?" He down the last of his whiskey. "Shouldn't you be taking Talli?"

Brendan shook his head. "No, I want it to be a surprise. We might have to go out of town... Daytrip or something."

"Sure man, I'd love to help."

Brendan grinned at him gratefully as Jez came back to the table. "I've had enough guys."

"Good timing. I've got some work I've got to do this weekend, so I can't really stay all night." Nazareth looked at his watch. It was after twelve.

Unfortunately as they made their way outside, it seemed like the whole strip had decided to go home as well. The rank for the cabs was full, and it was going to be at least a forty minute wait.

Nazareth looked down the road. "We're just going to have to try and jump a cab before it gets to the rank."

As he turned, he almost got bowled over. There was a flurry of movement and then there were those dark eyes.

"Hey..." Her eyes widened as she stopped abruptly, smiling as she her breath laboured. They were barely inches apart and the sweet smell of whiskey rolled off her tongue.

Nazareth clenched his fists to stop him from doing anything stupid, like reaching out and touching her. He dug his fingers into his palm and smiled. "Els..."

"Hey rollergirl!"

Els looked over and rolled her eyes, leaning into Nazareth, her warm body pressing against his.

"Nazareth..." Her hot breath flowed over his ear and down his neck.

He felt his flesh prickle to his knees, stifling a groan.

"Come on!"

Her head turned in the direction of the voice. She looked back at Nazareth and gave him a slow wink, before running off again, in tight black pants and stilettos nonetheless.

Damned if she didn't leave Nazareth with a raging hard. He shook his head.

* * *

Jez was laughing in the car. "Shit, she sure as hell didn't like me."

Nazareth was silent on the way back to Brendan's place, and after the cab had dropped the other two off, he was even more silent on the way back to his own.

Before he knew it he'd showered and gotten into bed, completely on auto-pilot. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Nazareth tried to put her out of his mind, but it was no use. His cock wasn't helping either, the hard, heavy weight resting against his navel. Letting his mind run wild, it took some time before he could focus as he lazily stroked his cock. There was Els in her cigar girl getup, Els in that one piece bodysuit, Els running down the street in tight jeans. Then there was her long legs and cheeky grin, but if it was anything, it was her eyes. The way she looked at him, in a way he couldn't decipher, just dark and intense.

He imagined what she'd be like as he tightened his fist over his cock, rolling his hips as he pumped against his palm. Her on her knees, looking up at him as she took in him her mouth. He continued stroking, letting his fingers graze the tip of his cock, smearing his pre-cum as his fucked himself. It wasn't going to take long as he felt the tension. She made it so easy, but what he really wanted was to do everything he possibly could to her. He wanted to taste her, hear his name falling from her lips as teased her clit, but most of all he wanted to know what she felt like. In his mind he pushed into her wet, tight, hot cunt, then he exploded in his hand.

12