Blindsided Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello there little lady, what say you ditch that boy you came in here with and leave with a real man." Dale said as he draped his arm around Devyn's shoulder.

"No thank you I'm fine." Devyn said as she grabbed Dale by the wrist and removed his arm from her shoulder.

"Aww c'mon sugar." Dale pleaded. "Ok I'll tell you what, how bout I get with this hot little number here and show her what she is missing, then you can join in. I bet I could handle you both."

By this point all three women were seething mad. Lauren could feel every muscle in Aimee's leg twitch, as Aimee did her best to keep her temper under control. Devyn was equally mad at not only his brazen attempt to woo her from Cedrick, but his complete disregard for her new found friends' relationship. Almost everything about this guy reminded her of Charlie.

Before the ladies could say anything, Cedrick had made his return, and instead of punching the guy that took his seat, he wanted to try the civil approach first .

"Hey man I believe I was sitting here." Cedrick said while tapping Dale in the shoulder.

"Buzz off boy. I would hate to hafta hurt you in front of these ladies here. Besides I thought you colored boys liked your women big and round, unless you are blind or fell off the stupid truck this woman ain't no where close to your type. Now go on and leave now while you still have your teeth."

While Dale was taunting Cedrick it hit the fourth guy where he had seen him, and sure enough he found an old YouTube video of Cedrick and showed it to Cody and Andrew.

"Fuck me sideways Tyler, why didn't you tell me that nigger was one of them pro fighters. We need to get Dale now before he gets put in a world of hurt."

"Well I tried to warn Dale, but you know how he is when he is nine beers in. He don't listen to reason."

"Yeah and like I said the chick with the biceps scared me so I ain't got nothing to do with it." Andrew said.

"Well you were always a pussy Andrew. So are Tyler are gonna help me or not?" Cody said as he made his way over to his buddy.

"Yeah I'll go with you because I rather not pick Dale up off the floor when he gets knocked into the middle of next week."

"Y'all go right on ahead, I'm a pussy, remember, so I'm staying right here." Andrew said as he sat there and nursed his beer.

Cedrick did not respond verbally to Dale, he instead closed his eyes and steadied his pulse rate, which drew more taunting from Dale. He had no intentions of fighting Dale at first but he saw that there would be no other way to solve the problem. As Cedrick was getting ready to make his move, Aimee saw Cedrick's face and was frozen stiff, since she knew that Cedrick was about to reach the point of no return and beat the guy to a pulp. Normally she would try and stop him, but since he insulted the whole table, Aimee was more than happy to let Cedrick teach him a lesson. Devyn studied Aimee's face and became nervous herself. She hadn't known Aimee for very long, but she was good at reading faces and the look on Aimee's face told her that something was about to happen and it was not going to end well for someone.

Before Cedrick could lay his hands on Dale, Cody and Tyler were there to intervene and whisk their friend away before he got seriously hurt.

"Sorry about our friend here folks, he had a few too many." Cody said to the table, while grabbing Dale under his arm.

"Yeah we will be getting out of your hair now." Tyler said as he grabbed Dale under his other arm."

"What the hell are y'all doing, let go of me." Dale mumbled as he futilely fought to free himself.

"This is for your own good." Cody said to Dale.

"Yeah trust me you will be thanking us later. You don't want no part of him." Tyler said.

"Andrew pay the bill and give the people at that other table something for their trouble." Cody barked, as Tyler and himself managed to escort Dale out through the door.

"Here, this is our way of saying sorry for our friend there. Hopefully a few drinks on me will help you forget this happened." Andrew said as he approached the table and placed three twenty dollar bills on the table then left out to catch up on his friends.

Everyone was speechless for a moment and did not know what to say, since it was a surreal moment for all of them except for Devyn. Her parents were not racist but some of her relatives were, and would act the same way or worse, if they saw a black guy with a girl that was white.

Since Devyn was not as shocked as the others she took it upon herself to try and break the ice to ease the tension.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all." Devyn said sarcastically, trying to lighten the mood at the table.

"Nope not one bit." Cedrick said after finishing his drink.

"Well at least we got some more drinks out of it. So that wasn't so bad right?" Lauren added.

"Yeah but that was a heavy price to pay to have to deal with that asshole. He better be glad I have a fight coming up in two months. Otherwise he would be on a milk carton as a missing person, because no one would be able to recognize him when I was finished with him."

"I believe you Aimee. But you would have to take my leftovers." Cedrick said with a dry laugh.

"Yeah I saw that look. I know it all too well." Aimee said with a slight shudder.

"I'm just glad his friends jumped in to save him, because I was close to losing it." Cedrick said shaking his head in disbelief, since he never hardly losing his cool.

"Me too. Assholes like that are not worth it." Devyn said as she reached over and rubbed Cedrick's arm.

Eventually everyone was able to calm down and things went back to normal despite the abrupt distraction from Dale. During the course of the conversation Devyn learned about Aimee being a professional mixed martial arts fighter, which lead her to wonder about Cedrick too, but since he didn't mention anything about it neither did she. She did learn he worked at a mental hospital, so she figured he kept in shape to deal with people that got out of hand.

Once there was a lull in the conversation, Aimee looked at her watch and realized it was getting late. She wanted to spend some alone time with Lauren, and give Cedrick some personal time to get to know Devyn better. She realized she came off as overprotective sometimes. But when Amanda passed away, Aimee took it upon herself to watch after Cedrick, since he was a nervous wreck and blamed himself for not being there when Amanda died. But after meeting and talking with Devyn, she felt Cedrick was in good hands.

"Well guys I hate to bail on y'all but it's getting late and I have a lot to do tomorrow before I catch my plane on Monday. And I wanted to spend some personal time with Lauren too if you know what I mean."

"Yes we do unfortunately." Cedrick sighed. "I'm sorry, but if you didn't know, Aimee has no shame." He said to Devyn.

"It's cool, don't worry about it. To be honest, I take it as a compliment that she can be herself around me." Devyn shrugged.

"Ok good." Cedrick smiled.

"Bye y'all. It was nice to meet you." Lauren said to Devyn. "You better hold on to this one Cedrick, I like her." Lauren said directing her attention towards Cedrick.

"Wow and she don't like anyone at first." Aimee said as her jaw almost hit the floor. "Anyway take care of my friend while I'm gone, and hopefully we can all hang out once I get back."

"That would be great!" Devyn said while trying not to blush.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves, already putting us together."

"Is that a bad thing?" Devyn chimed in and asked as the liquor made her filter nearly non-existent.

"Not at all." Cedrick replied. "I just didn't want them speaking for you."

"Ok guys we are out of here." Aimee butted in not giving Devyn a chance to reply, as she hugged Cedrick and gave Devyn a side hug. Lauren did the same thing before following suit.

"You hear that?" Cedrick asked Devyn as Aimee and Lauren made their way out the door.

"No I don't hear anything." Devyn said furrowing her brow trying to listen for what Cedrick was talking about.

"Exactly. Peace and quiet."

"Oh be nice, I think Aimee is an awesome friend, even if she is a chatty Cathy."

"Ah ha I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks she talks too much sometimes."

"Maybe just a little, but she means well though." Devyn said conservatively, since she didn't want to come off as insulting Cedrick's friend.

"Yeah she loves to be center focus, but that's my girl though. Anyway enough about Aimee, how do you feel about hitting the walking bridge so we can walk off some of this alcohol." Cedrick said in hopes of keeping the night going.

"Sure. 'That sounds good." Devyn said cheerily. "Or we could just fuck each other silly, that would sober us up. Ahh bad girl, think nice pure thoughts Devyn, you can show him your slutty side some other time." She scolded herself.

While walking towards the bridge there was not a moment of silence between Devyn and Cedrick. She had her arm linked to his and if you didn't know better you would think that they had been together for quite some time.

After walking to the end of the bridge and heading back, Devyn was not ready to call it a night and neither was Cedrick. He was an awkward bundle of nerves at first, since Devyn was the first person he had been interested in since Amanda. That awkwardness soon went away once they started walking and she put her arm inside his. Something about it felt natural and not forced. So once she expressed feeling a little cold on the way back Cedrick went for broke and gave Devyn a kiss.

"Brrr I'm a little cold. I should have known better than to wear sandals on a night like this." Devyn said as she pressed her head into Cedrick's shoulder, hoping he would make a move.

"Well I for one am glad you decided to wear sandals." Cedrick said with a wide grin.

"Oh and why is that?" Devyn asked curiously.

"Because it gives me a reason to do this." Cedrick said as he leaned in and tilted Devyn's head towards his, so he could peck her on the lips.

Soon as Cedrick's lips touched hers, Devyn felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her body, leaving her with skin looking like a plucked chicken.

"Umm I think that did more harm than good, I feel even colder now."

"Really. Well maybe this will make it better." Cedrick said, as he leaned down again to give Devyn a longer lasting kiss.

"Mmm that's much better." Devyn purred before forcefully crushing her lips against Cedrick's.

It wasn't long before their bodies went into autopilot and they started making out like sex-starved teenagers getting lucky for the first time. Jeers begging them to get a room was the only thing that brought them back to reality.

"So um my place or yours." Cedrick said jokingly, then quickly tried to recant his statement in case Devyn became offended, despite the fact she had her tongue lodged in his mouth just moments before. "Not unless you just wanna call..."

"Shh, hush Ceddie bear, before you spoil the moment." Devyn said as she placed a finger over Cedrick's lips. "Your place is probably closer since I live in Wolf Creek."

"Yeah you're right because my place is in Cedar Wood, which is like ten minutes from here."

"Ok, lead the way. Hope you don't mind me riding with you and leaving my car here."

"Not at all, it should be safe." Cedrick said as he led Devyn to his car.

Thankfully the car ride was not long, because it was everything Devyn could do to keep from jumping in Cedrick's lap and making out with him. The thought of Cedrick wrecking his car and her refusal to come off as a desperate slut were the only factors keeping Devyn from acting on her impulses.

Once they made it to Cedrick's house, they resumed where they left off at without skipping a beat, once Cedrick opened the door and led Devyn to his couch.

While straddling his lap, Devyn kissed Cedrick on the lips a few more times, before breaking away from his lips. She then let out a small sigh and started kissing Cedrick on the neck. Pretty soon she went from kissing to nibbling his neck.

Aside from being turned on by sucking cock, Devyn also had a thing for neck biting. The issue with her biting was she would lose control and bite down harder than intended and end up hurting the guy. So it took a great deal restraint for Devyn not to go crazy, since she was drunk with lust. But all bets were off, once she felt Cedrick's cock grow bigger each time her teeth went deeper.

While having her way with his neck, Devyn's pussy became soaking wet, because Cedrick hadn't stopped her. If her pants were thinner, then Cedrick would be able to tell how wet he was making her by letting her bite him as hard as she wanted.

Not being one to sit there and do nothing, Cedrick slipped his hands under Devyn's shirt and began to run his fingers along her back.

After rubbing her back for a bit, Cedrick's hands became more daring, as he found Devyn's bra strap and proceeded to undo the hooks with surgical precision.

As her bra dangled loosely off of her shoulders, Cedrick began to slowly knead his fingers into Devyn's breast. When she offered no resistance, he took it one step further and began to roll her nipples between his fingers, which caused Devyn to let out a muffled cry of pleasure against his neck, as her nipples turned into pebbles between his fingers.

While they continued to get hot and heavy, it occurred to Devyn that the next step would be to have sex. Initially she didn't think Cedrick would even kiss her let alone fuck her. Normally she would be afraid of what a guy thought about her if she gave it up too quickly. Like with Charlie for instance, she almost made him wait a month before they finally had sex, and he still cheated on her. But with Cedrick she felt something different, her attraction to him was almost instantaneous, and he didn't seem to be the type of guy that was into one nights stands. So to justify what was about to happen, Devyn convinced herself that having sex with Cedrick would be more like an investment instead of a fling.

While Devyn's mind continued to drift to what may end up happening, she was brought back to reality when Cedrick stopped playing with her nipples and managed to pry her from his neck.

"What's the matter?" Devyn asked as she was worried she may have bit him too hard.

"Nothing it's just. How can I put this." Cedrick said as he tried to convey the fact that he didn't have any condoms.

"What is it?" Devyn asked again with a worried look on her face.

"Well... it's just that if we keep going like this I know one thing will lead to another and I don't have any condoms. So I understand if you want to stop now. I mean I'm clean but still." Cedrick rambled on nervously before Devyn said her piece.

"Well I guess it is a good thing I like you because let me let you in on a secret, I hate condoms, I think they get in the way, so if you promise to pull out before cumming I don't see an issue."

"Really?" Cedrick asked not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes really." Devyn said as she threw her shirt and bra on the floor, then proceeded to take Cedrick's shirt off too.

The hardness of Cedrick's chest and being exposed to the air caused Devyn's nipples to harden again, as she attacked Cedrick's mouth with an intensity that rivaled the ferocity of a lion going in for the kill.

It wasn't long before Cedrick was relieving Devyn of her sandals and tugging at her jeans. Taking the hint at what he was trying to do, Devyn stood up and pulled down her jeans and lace panties; but before she could kick them to the side, Cedrick was planting passionate kisses on her tummy, which caused her stomach to do cartwheels. Cedrick ended up placing a few more kisses on Devyn's mid section before effortlessly lifting her off her feet and placing her on the couch.

Devyn didn't verbalize it, but the way Cedrick lifted her like she was a feather turned her on immensely, since it made her feel dainty. She didn't have long to revel in the moment because soon as her back hit the couch, Cedrick was licked a trail down her abdomen, and did not stop until he reached her clit, which was aching to be licked. Not in the mood to be teased, Devyn grabbed Cedrick's head and smashed her pussy against his lips, which caused him to open his mouth and gorge himself on the nectar flowing from her pussy.

"Fuck yes, lick that pussy baby, your mouth feels so fucking good." Devyn whispered huskily as Cedrick eagerly showed off his oral skills.

It took a few more licks from Cedrick's tongue to bring Devyn to an orgasm. Charlie was not really a fan of giving oral, sure he was fine with Devyn sucking his dick. He was just hesitant to return the favor. This reluctance left Devyn's pussy aching for some much needed oral attention. So it came as no surprise to her when she went from begging Cedrick to lick her, to clamping her legs around his head, as a powerful climax seized control of her. Once she quit shaking, Devyn released Cedrick's head.

"That was wonderful." Devyn sighed softly, as she ran her leg up and down Cedrick's torso.

"Thanks, you know they say it is better to give than receive." Cedrick said as a satisfied grin crossed his face, while unbuttoning his pants to let his cock breathe.

"Oh do they now." Devyn said while her foot gently grazed Cedrick's cock. "Oh my. Did eating my pussy cause this." Devyn cooed as she continued to run her foot along Cedrick's shaft.

"Maybe." Cedrick said as his breathing became more ragged.

"Well let's see how you like this then." Devyn smirked then turned over on her stomach.

As Devyn flipped over and got a closer look at Cedrick's cock, she was thankful that the rumors about all black guys being super hung were not true. Charlie was white and close to ten inches, so she couldn't imagine every black guy having a cock that size or larger. She was actually glad that Cedrick was a couple of inches smaller, that way she could deep throat him like she wanted and not feel like she was being fucked by a baseball bat, whenever they had sex.

"I bet it taste as good as it looks." Devyn said before gripping the base of Cedrick's shaft and swallowing half of it in one motion.

"Damn that feels good." Cedrick said as he gently placed his hand on the back of Devyn's head.

"Mmm I'm glad." Devyn mumbled, as she felt Cedrick's hand on the back of her head.

Devyn didn't want to break the mood by saying anything, but she was hoping that Cedrick would grab her by the hair and force her to take his entire cock in her mouth. Something about the thought of Cedrick breaking out of his shell and letting loose made her tingly all over.

When Cedrick didn't take control like she wanted to, the tingly sensation subsided. But that didn't stop Devyn from trying to give Cedrick a mind blowing cock sucking. She took it upon herself to force the rest of his cock down her throat. Once she had all of him in her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and bathed his balls with her tongue.

"Oh shit I'm about to cum, you gotta stop right now." Cedrick plead weakly, while poorly attempting to move Devyn's head, before shooting his load.

Instead of taking heed to Cedrick's warning and moving her head out the way, Devyn closed her lips tightly around Cedrick's cockhead and rapidly flicked her tongue underneath the tip.

Once Devyn's tongue tapped the sensitive glans underneath Cedrick's cockhead a few times, he unloaded a healthy dose of cum into her mouth.

After swallowing as much as she could, Devyn sat up and used her hand to wipe off what was left on his cock. Devyn's nonchalance about wiping the cum off his cock with her bare hand caught Cedrick off guard, because he was expecting her to want to run to the bathroom to clean herself off, but when she didn't, he took it upon himself to offer an apology and a towel to clean up.