Blindsided Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that. Let me get you a towel to clean off with." Cedrick said as he went to the restroom to get Devyn a towel.

"Ok thanks." Devyn replied simply.

Devyn wanted to tell Cedrick a towel was not needed because she wanted to lick off the cum she had left on her hands. But since she was afraid she may freak him out by telling him she had a cum fetish, she kept quiet and reluctantly took the towel and cleaned her hands off, while ogling the leftover cum residue on Cedrick's cock.

"Damn what a waste of good cum." Devyn said to herself as she tried not to get caught looking. It was too late because before she could look Cedrick in the eye, he had already caught her staring. Luckily he didn't pick up on what she was thinking.

"Guess I forgot to clean myself up." Cedrick said shyly as he went back to the bathroom, since he thought Devyn was slightly repulsed by the fact he hadn't cleaned himself off yet.

"Hurry back, we are not done yet." Devyn yelled out as Cedrick disappeared into the restroom.

As he was in the restroom cleaning off his cock, Cedrick thought about Devyn asking him to hurry up and come back. He was glad that she was still ready to go, but he still felt a little guilty about not only liking someone else, but hooking up with them too. He then remembered what Aimee said about Amanda wanting him to move on. Those words playing in his mind gave him the courage he needed to go back out to there and finish what he started with Devyn.

"Ok here goes nothing. Hopefully this will not be a one time thing." Cedrick said to himself as he came back to the room where Devyn was there waiting on him.

"Good you're back. I was hoping I didn't scare you off." Devyn said as she got off the couch and met Cedrick halfway.

"Not at all." Cedrick said as he reached down and cupped Devyn's ass, almost lifting her off the ground as he brought his lips to hers.

"Fuck he is strong. I just wish he would let loose and manhandle me a little bit." Devyn thought to herself as her lips were glued to Cedrick's. "Well this is our first time so I will cut him some slack." She said to herself before breaking the kiss. "Care to take this party to your bedroom?" Devyn asked.

"Right this way." Cedrick said as he grabbed Devyn by the hand and led her to his bedroom.

Once they made it to the bedroom Cedrick gestured for Devyn to lay down, and before he could do anything else Devyn made it clear she was done with foreplay and wanted to be fucked.

"I'm wet enough baby, so once I get this cock hard I want to feel it inside me, ok." Devyn said as she scooted to the edge of the bed and inhaled all of Cedrick's nearly eight inch cock.

"Ok." Cedrick croaked, as he instinctively pumped his cock into her mouth.

"That's it fuck my mouth. Then fuck my pussy the same way." Devyn thought to herself as she moaned on Cedrick's cock.

Once Cedrick's cock was fully erect, Devyn reluctantly stopped sucking it and grabbed it by the base, as she laid back on the bed, and guided it into her dripping wet tunnel.

"That cock feels so good inside me." Devyn gasped as Cedrick pushed the rest of his cock inside her with one fluid thrust.

Instead of a verbal reply, Cedrick melded his lips with Devyn's, as his cock made a second home out of her pussy.

Cedrick started off with long deep strokes at first so he could savor the feel of Devyn's pussy stretch and engulf his cock. He knew if he jackhammered her pussy from the start, he would be cumming in no time, due to the increased friction.

After a few more strokes and Devyn begging him to go faster, Cedrick picked up pace and started bottoming Devyn out with each thrust. The sudden change in pace mixed with the sensation of her g-spot being pounded caused Devyn to dig her nails into Cedrick's back and hold on for dear life.

"Fuck!! That's it Cedrick, just like that, keep going don't stop, I'm so fucking close, just a little longer." Devyn rambled on as she felt her pussy come close to exploding.

Much like Cedrick, Devyn wanted to hold out and savor the moment as long as she could. But once Cedrick sat up and grabbed her ankle to suck on the arch of her foot, Devyn had to fight hard not to instantly orgasm. Though the sensation of Cedrick kissing her foot felt good, it was not what was sending her over the edge. It was Cedrick's primal passion and adoration for her body that made Devyn want to cum harder than she ever had before.

"Oh fuck, that's it I'm cumming, that feels so fucking good." Devyn cried out while pushing her foot harder against Cedrick's lips, and fiddling with her clit.

As Devyn pressed her foot tightly against his lips, Cedrick licked circles around her arch. The animalistic sensation of Cedrick pounding her pussy, mixed with the raw visual of Cedrick getting lost in pleasing her, sent Devyn over the edge, as her pussy began to rapidly spasm and coat his cock with the aftermath of her climax.

"Fuck!! Me too." Cedrick grunted as he released Devyn's leg and pulled his cock out.

Devyn's timing could not have been more perfect because as soon as Cedrick unburied his cock from inside Devyn's womb, he shot his second load on her tummy, which he promptly apologized for again.

"Sorry about that. I tried to make it." Cedrick said as he got up to go to the bathroom to get another towel.

"It's ok. It not like you had much of a choice." Devyn said as she enjoyed the fact that her stomach was covered in cum.

"True but still I didn't want to make a mess all over you. Anyway sit tight, I'll be back ok."

"Ok baby I'm not going anywhere." Devyn said as she dipped her finger into the cum pooled on her tummy and licked it off, once Cedrick was out of sight. "So fucking good." She closed her eyes and whispered to herself and she savored the sweet taste of Cedrick's seed on her tongue before swallowing it.

"Here ya go." Cedrick said, as he returned and threw a towel at Devyn for her to clean off.

"Thank you." Devyn said with a smile and cleaned herself off, as she still didn't have the courage to tell Cedrick about her fascination with cum.

"Well whenever you are ready I can take you back to your car." Cedrick said as he sat on the bed then grimaced as he thought about how harsh that sounded. "Well I mean you don't have to go right this minute. We can go to the front room and find something on t.v. to watch. I have Hulu, so surely we can find something." He said stumbling over his words.

"Awe how cute. I can't believe how nervous I make him." Devyn said to herself. "I'm about to be soo mean, but I can't help but to have a little fun." She said before pretending to be hurt by Cedrick suggesting she leave so soon. "Oh I see how it is. You play all innocent, then get what you want, and when you are done giving a girl mind blowing orgasm, you are ready to kick them out. Not cool Cedrick not fucking cool at all." Devyn said as she fought hard to keep a straight face.

"Fuck! I knew that came out wrong." Cedrick cursed himself, since he couldn't tell if Devyn was truly offended or not. "No no no. That came out wrong. I know it's getting late and I didn't want it to be too late to get your car." Cedrick said hoping Devyn bought his explanation.

"I know what you meant Cedrick. I was only joking with you. Well except for the part about the amazing orgasm, that part was true."

"Oh. Well thanks." Cedrick said as he tried not to blush.

"Awe is Ceddie Bear blushing." Devyn said teasingly, as she ran her fingers along the back of Cedrick's neck.

"Nah not me. Black people don't blush." Cedrick said, while trying to act like he wasn't blushing.

"If you say so. Anyway you said my car would be safe right?."

"Yeah it's fine. The police station is only a block or two down from where your car is so I think it will be ok."

"Oh good, because if it is alright with you I'd rather just get it in the morning."

"Yeah that works for me. I'm sure I can find an old shirt or something you can wear." Cedrick said anxiously, while wanting to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming or not, since he was surprised he hadn't scared Devyn off yet.

"Don't bother looking for anything, I like to sleep naked." Devyn purred softly.

"Works for me." Cedrick said as he eagerly hopped in the bed and laid down next to Devyn.

"Good now that's out the way. I'm sleepy so if you don't mind I was going to tell my friend where I was at then get some shut eye." Devyn said as she hurried to the front room to get her phone to text her friend.

"Yeah that's cool you don't want anyone worrying about you." Cedrick said as he wrapped his arm around Devyn's waist while she sat on the bed and sent her friend a text message.

"I'm glad you understand." Devyn said as she finished up her text message and shut off her phone.

"Completely." Cedrick drawled, as he pulled Devyn close to him.

"You're such a sweet guy." Devyn whispered, only to be met with the sound of Cedrick breathing softly on her as he was down for the count.

"And he is a cuddler too. Well that does it, he is stuck with me for a while." Devyn giggled to herself, as she wrapped her leg around Cedrick's waist and went to sleep with huge grin on her face thinking about what was to come.

Though Devyn and Cedrick are happy to have found each other, they will soon found out that life has a cruel way tearing people apart, even if they were meant for one another.

To be continued...