Blink- A Moment in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked to the back door and Cass drew her keys from her purse and fiddled with them until she found the correct key. Logan took the keys from her, unlocked the door and opened it for her.

Cass was unsure what to do. She wanted to ask him in, but at the same time, she was feeling... off. She was having feelings she couldn't define, or simply wouldn't.

Logan made the decision for her. He followed her inside as she walked through the kitchen into the dining room. He stopped behind her, wrapped his large arms around her and held her.

"Tell me what you are thinking." he whispered against her ear.

Cass closed her eyes and felt her body melt into his embrace. "I don't know what I feel." she replied, "I am torn between what I think I should feel and what I want to feel."

Logan nodded in understanding, and turned her to face him, "Trust me?"

Cass nodded her head. "That won't do Cass, I want you to answer me, do you trust me?" he repeated.

"Yes, I trust you."

"Bedroom?"

"Upstairs." she nodded toward the stairs.

"Now, Cass."

They climbed the stairs to the spacious master suite. The room dominated by a large four poster bed with a soft velvet covered seat at the foot. Logan took in the surroundings, noting with interest the wear marks on the posts, the sight sending a zing straight to his now hardening member.

With his suspicions now confirmed, he knew he couldn't let her go. His heart was thudding hard in his chest. His muscles tightened, he shook his head to clear his thoughts and get his mind back on track. He had to be in control of himself if he was going to make this work.

Cass turned to face him. He was standing before her, his hands curled into tight fists at his sides, feet apart, stance ramrod straight. His eyes were sharp glints of blue ice, piercing and... hungry.

The look in his eyes alone almost had Cass dropping to her knees before him. If there was any doubt in her mind before that he was a true alpha male, there certainly wasn't any now. And for the first time, since the last time Ted had taken her, she felt her pussy clench with desire.

"Clothes," he ordered rather than asked.

Cass took off her boots, then her shirt, unbuttoned her jeans, sliding the zipper down and shimmying them over her hips, down her legs and stepping out of them. Her eyes still firmly locked with his. She stood before him, completely naked, vulnerable.

Only then did Logan remove his boots and socks, and undo the buttons on his shirt, shrugging it off his muscled shoulders, exposing the broad expanse of his chest. Now, for the first time, she could see the rest of the dragon tattoo.

In glorious colors of green and blue, it wound it's way around his massive arm, accentuating his muscles, the tail disappearing around his bicep to the back of his shoulder then over it, returning to his chest, down his pec to his abs.

When he moved, it came alive, mesmerizing her with it's undulations.

He saw her face as she watched his tattoo.

"Why a dragon?" she asked.

"I am right handed." he replied. Flexing his fingers and looking at the dragon's head. "You will feel the bite of the dragon when I spank, flog or whip you."

Cass nodded I silent agreement, a shiver running up her spine, visibly shaking her body.

He beaconed to her, and she closed the distance between them.

"You understand what I want Cass?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, trembling.

Logan stroked a finger gently down her cheek, her neck and down her chest to her breast. Pausing at her nipple, he brushed the back of his knuckles against the sensitive bud and noticed the shiver that raised a wave of goose flesh across her skin. Causing a soft whimper of desire to escape her lips.

"Responsive," he murmured... "Just as I knew you would be."

Cass shivered again, her knees threatening to buckle. She realized at this moment that she was exactly where she needed to be.

Where she belonged.

Logan placed a hand on her head, pressing just enough that she knew he wanted her on her knees. She sank to the floor before him, sitting on her heels, head down, hands splayed on her parted thighs.

"Perfect my pet," he said in a low voice.

Cass smiled.

Logan moved across the room and on a hunch, checked a medium sized chest on a dresser and found what he needed. Soft ropes, nipple clamps, a flogger and a few other items.

"We will discuss these things, and get to know each other better before we start playing with them, except for the ropes. These I will put to use tonight."

Cass felt the bottom of her stomach drop and her pussy tighten in response to his words.

Logan instructed her to rise and lay on the bed, face up, her hands above her head. She quickly complied. He tied her wrists, securing the rope to a convenient eye bolt in the center of the headboard. He then tied each ankle and secured the ropes to the posts. He ran a finger under each rope, making sure they weren't too tight. She was spread eagle, exposed... and so very aroused.

Logan grasped a pillow and shoved it under her butt, exposing her even more. He climbed on the bed, knelt between her thighs and gazed at her.

"So beautiful... so fucking beautiful." he whispered.

Reaching out, he stroked a finger between the folds of her pussy, "And wet, already wet for me."

Cass couldn't help a moan of want and need.

He bent down, and laved his tongue over her heated flesh, sucking gently on her engorged clit. Her hips bucked toward him. He placed a large hand on her flat stomach, holding her down.

He slipped his tongue in and out of her opening, tasting her sweet nectar, relishing the feeling of her quivering flesh.

Another suck, another moan... he slipped a finger inside her opening, while continuing his tonguing. Turning his palm upward, he crooked his finger in a come here gesture, grazing her G-spot.

"Oh God!" Cass arched off the bed, legs bent, shaking... "More, please... more!" she begged.

Logan increased his efforts, bringing her closer to the brink of release, reveling in the way she gave herself over to her pleasure.

She was writhing now, unable to control her responses, engulfed completely in a mind numbing world of pure lust, begging for more, moaning with need.

Logan added another finger and rolled his thumb over her clit, sending Cass flying over the brink into an abyss of joyous release.

"FUUUCK!" she screamed as wave after wave of ecstasy consumed her. He kept her orgasm alive, rolling with her until she stopped writhing and lay, shaking, shuddering... completely sated.

Standing just long enough to remove his jeans and boxers, his rock hard erection slapping against his stomach when released from the confines of his clothing. He retrieved a condom from a pocket and quickly sheathed himself.

Logan joined her on the bed again, running his hands over her sweat glistened body, reawakening her desire with his touch alone.

He ran his hands down one leg and quickly undid the rope, then did the same to the other.

He hooked his arms under her legs and lifted, aiming his massive cock at her entrance he plunged in to the hilt, burying himself in her heat.

"Oh fuck!" he ground out between clenched teeth... "So hot, so tight..." He stilled his movement, attempting to regain his control before he came like an inexperienced kid.

"Eyes Cass!" he demanded. Cass opened her eyes and met his... matching and reflecting the heat, the hunger she saw in his with her own.

Logan began to move, slowly at first, out, and back in, long, smooth, torturous strokes. Each one building, sending them higher and higher on the journey toward total burning consummation.

He was lost to her now, and she to him... it was inevitable that these two find each other... and nothing would come between them.

Logan's thrusts became harder, less controlled... Cass knew he was getting close to coming, his groans and her whimpers combined in a song of lust, bringing them closer and closer...

Cass screamed, "Oh fuck LOGAN!!" as her body arched, she pulled against the ropes that held her wrists tight, writhing, convulsing with the intensity of her orgasm, hers sending him over the edge with a loud yell, as his body stiffened and he buried himself deeply in her, pumping his hot seed into her depth, he continued to thrust against her, riding out his violent release.

Logan collapsed over her, rolling to the side so he wouldn't crush her. Their breathing ragged gasps, bodies bathed in sweat... neither able to move, nor wanting to.

Logan finally moved, reaching p to release the ropes that held her wrists. Cass brought her arms down slowly, and Logan rubbed them, gently trying to restore some blood flow.

Cass melted against his side, buried her face in his chest and breathed in the musky scent of his maleness. Content, sated, blissful.

Neither knew just how or why, but without a word, each knew they had discovered the perfect partner, one Dom, one sub. Together, an inseparable pair forever entwined.

12
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
TheMogul40TheMogul40over 10 years ago
Exceptional

A great read - exceptionally well written. Really enjoyed it!

Squire66Squire66over 10 years ago
panty-droppingly good

Agree with all the positive comments so far. The story manages to do an awful lot in a short space of time.

A great start - immediate action, and the phrase which grabbed me "panty-dropping smile" !

Lots of dialogue.

The apparent contradiction of a strong and vocal woman, wanting to be submissive - to the right man. Very effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking WOW!

I went to public school so I'll just say fucking wow and stop there.

Keep writing you sexy old broad and this cage SOB will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rigth place

I believe your story is in the right place. Although new to bdsm, my master is my husband and there will always be romance involved to a certain point. I loved your story.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 10 years ago

This story wow, you captured with this short story what so many say never happens

a Dom and a sub knowing just who and what they are without words.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Claimed It was time that she became what she was meant to be. His.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 01 She meets her new master, but is punished for it.in BDSM
Submission Captive is bought by her new Masterin NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories