Blink: Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed this hood was specially designed with two tubes which had their ends secured deeply within Jeremiah's nostrils. Each tube was wide enough that he could feel the stretch they caused however; they did seem to allow for maximum breathing, as he was having no issue taking in lung fulls of latex scented air. He watched in curiosity as the rubber hooded man carefully kept the ends of the tubes within Jeremiahs line of sight. He lifted up a small box like device which he proceeded to place the ends of the air tubes into. This device seemed to divide the original air supply into four tubes. Jeremiah soon found, with the feeling of tugging and pulling at the waist of his well secured diaper, that this device allowed the tubes to feed each nostril with two supplies of air. One of which the man had inserted into the rank depth of the well soiled diaper.

Jeremiah lie there taking in a mixture of both fresh air and entirely un-fresh air into his lungs, the sour scent held within his diaper coming in a faint and foul perfume. The man held the lengths of tubing once again into Jeremiah's view, holding them there for a moment to be sure Jeremiah was paying attention; he then capped the open ends with his rubber covered finger tips. Suddenly the only thing Jeremiah could smell was the nasty odor of his own foul wastes. The man uncapped the open ends, put them to his plain lips, and steadily exhaled a breath into the tubes. Jeremiah's nostrils were choked around the thick nasty smell being fed into them. He choked on the scent, coughing around the gag which seemed to be held even more firmly in place with the hood on. The man laughed, making the first audible sound of the night. The sudden break of silence actually seemed to scare Jeremiah more then the current breath torture he was being out through.

The man in the rubber hood once again stepped away from the bed and rummaged in the bag, this time producing a smaller rubber item. Returning to the bed he quickly affixed the small blindfold over Jeremiah's eyes sealing his vision into darkness. Jeremiah suddenly realized that the hood over his head seemed to be thick enough to greatly reduce the sounds of the room around him. He lie there trying to calmly take in breaths of the shit and piss tainted air into his nostrils. He listened as best he cold to several seemingly loud clanking sounds being made in the room. He distinctly heard the sounds of liquid being poured above his head and his stomach began to feel tight. He felt a cramp take hold and his bowels lurched slightly.

It was the most natural movement Jeremiah had felt in the past two days. His hole being held open as it was, his legs readily splayed, the long mass that was his shit pushed it's way into the already filth full diaper smoothly, the mess piling up against the fully used padding held in place by the thick rubber thigh spreader around his waist. It squished along his crack, once again pushing under the steel cup as it rode up his taint. As it continued coming out for what seemed to be a long while it traveled gravities path toward Jeremiahs back. As it came to an end, so did the shocking surprise of the rubber hooded man's hand swatting Jeremiahs renewed mess within its diapered confines. The hand patted the ass solidly, mashing the feces with each landing. Jeremiah also noticed that as each pat was made, and the hollow rod was pushed into his rectum, his muscled contracted and he let out a moan in pleasure.

Several swats, and moans latter, Jeremiah felt a stirring in the end of his gag. On the outside he could feel the man toying with some end he'd never seen. Suddenly he was terrified as the back of his through opened up with an intake of a new supply of air. He'd been unable to feel it before, though now it seemed stupid to him that he hadn't imagined it before. It appeared that the cock secured tightly in his mouth had a hollow tube. Apparently this tube was cleverly placed in the center of the head of the penis buried just before his throat. It wasn't long before the new passage way was again blocked by what Jeremiah knew was the tube leading to the newly filled feeding tanks placed above his head.

Within a few moments the cock within his mouth literally ejaculated the beginnings of the mushy thick paste Jeremiah had been force fed before. The flow was quickly adjusted after Jeremiah took his first few gulps of the flowing goop. It seemed highly erotic to Jeremiah being force fed this ooze. The cock made the scenario dirtier, more easily accept as a perverse form of pleasure, in a twisted way. The loss of sight also seemed to be helping, with his concentration centered largely on what he was feeling rather then trying to dart his eyes about the room he found it easier to find the pleasures hidden in this torture. The flow of thick pulpy juices being fed to him had been slowed to very steady and manageable pace. His cock was equally as steadily throbbing, fighting for a full erection within its confines, the tension seemingly made Jeremiah even more horny.

He felt the mattress shift beneath him for a moment, then a warm rubber clad hand laid itself against his stomach. Slowly, in a wide pattern, the hand began massaging his midsection, rubbing Jeremiahs stomach in careful and soothing motions. The touch was strangely calming to Jeremiah. He felt himself relaxing as his stomach was massaged. Soon he felt a light pressure at his backside. A slight movement of his massively overfilled diaper, the manipulations were also rhythmic and soothing, the pressure slight and building slowly. This second massaging hand was causing the mess as well as the hole stretching steel apparatus within Jeremiah to move about ever so slightly. The result was a smooth and erotic stimulation to Jeremiahs prostate. Soon as the man continued building the applied pressure to both of his hands, Jeremiah broke out in a sweat and tried unsuccessfully to express his pleasure audibly, only to find the flow of liquid into his mouth rendered it impossible.

This went on for several minutes, what seemed to Jeremiah to be at the very least an hour. He had no real sense of time, which was another thing he realized he was growing quickly accustomed too. He wasted little time musing on the various adaptations he'd been forced to make in his life as the pleasures he was feeling were far to enjoyable to be ignored. Never in his life had Jeremiah felt so absolutely degraded and lustful at the same time. No time before had he ever been so absolutely sure that he was not going to get off, yet so enthralled by the manipulations that were leaving him hungry to do just that. He found himself reveling in the constant and rising tension in his groin, the growing and increased sensitivity of his never ignored prostate, even the disgust he'd initially felt at being subjected to living in his own vile filth had turned into a love for the strongly arousing bulk, weight and smell of his embarrassingly full diaper. He took deep breaths of his own stink and felt himself awash with lust for more.

The hands left Jeremiahs writhing body. The strange food was still flowing constantly, he'd swallowed to many gulps of it to be counted. It did not seem that it would come to an end any time soon and once again he could feel the painful ache within his stomach as it grew full. He sensed the clean air tubes being closed of and the full stench of his diaper was fed to him. He took long deep breaths as this happened. He swallowing each new load in his mouth at almost the same slow rate at which he was breathing. He continued to gyrate his hips even though the hand had stopped manipulating his asses intruder. He was still able to feel the slightest most teasing sensations within his anus as he continued the motion. His arms, waist and ankles all pulled at their bonds; though this time it was purely out of pleasure. Almost entirely unnoticed by him, the hooded man watched in pleasure, as Jeremiah's piss began to fill the plastic pants with fresh warm urine. Just as Jeremiah noticed the feel of his hot urine spreading amongst his freshly loaded diaper, he heard the click of the bedroom door closing.

12