Bliss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him step up behind me and his hand started caressing my ass, his fingers lightly trailing along the welts he'd raised. "So precious," he whispered. I sighed, my eyes closed, as I angled my hips towards him. "Oh, poppit, how I love you like this." I felt his lips brush along my hip. "So open to me, so wild for me, just waiting for me to act, trusting me. The way you respond to me." He stepped back and I braced myself against the tree. "Giving yourself to me. Being mine."

"I love you like this." He brought the switch down twice, criss-crossing my upper thighs. "And I love you at work. So collected, so in-control, so cool." He added a welt to my upper thighs. "I love all sides of you. Everything about you." He struck across my ass again. "I love the way you sing to yourself when you cook, the way you twirl your hair when you are absorbed in a book, the way your toes twitch when you laugh, the way you try to not cry at sappy movies, your odd obsession with Duran Duran." He bounced the switch against my ass as he spoke, but I barely felt it. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest listening to him. "I love that you can face down a pack of CEOs in a boardroom but can't face a single spider in the bathroom." He struck me again – three times? four? – but I barely felt it, lost in the shock of his words. "I love you," he finished quietly, throwing the switch down.

He stepped up behind me again, and I felt him reach around to my breasts and remove the clamps. I moaned as the fiery ache started at the tips of my nipples and radiated out. Malcolm's hands were on my shoulders, pulling me back against him, before he slid them down to my breasts. I laid my head back against his shoulder as he began to massage my breasts, his fingers brushing over my over sensitive nipples, making me jerk and moan. I heard people nearby, laughing and shouting coming from the beach, but they seemed inconsequential, far away.

"Please," I whispered, my need for him overwhelming.

"I love it when you beg," he chuckled darkly. "Turn around, poppit." I shuffled around, my capris still around my ankles, to face him. He pulled my head back with his fist in my hair and smiled at me. It was his same wicked smile, but it was also different. A brand new smile. Or I was seeing it with new awareness, new eyes. A newly free heart. He slid his left hand from my nipples to my pussy, lightly running his fingers along the outer edge of my lips. "You're sopping wet, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," I breathed. I was panting, right on the edge of orgasm. I couldn't help it. I didn't even want to try to help it. Jesus, why would I, right?

"You want me to make you come? Here? In public?" he asked, looking at me closely.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes...?"

"Yes, sir. Here. Please make me come."

He kissed me intensely, his lips nearly bruising mine with the force of it, before releasing me and taking a step back. He unzipped his shorts, letting them drop to his feet, and pulled out his cock, pulling back the foreskin and stroking it a bit. I moaned as the realization he wore no underwear hit me. The sun and shadow danced across it as the breeze ruffled the forest canopy, and I dropped to my knees, mesmerized by the glistening moisture on the tip. I licked my lips, my throat parched, thirsting for him.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded.

"Your cock in my mouth." I looked up at him and he smiled, raising an eyebrow. He wanted it, just as much as I did. He nodded at me and caressed my cheek as I leaned forward, bracing myself against his thighs. I slowly licked the head as it oozed his come, looking into his eyes as the taste of him took over my senses. I took my time, my tongue making lazy circles around his crown, raising one hand to caress his balls and toy with the ridge of skin that hid behind them. I could feel him tensing, getting ready to grab my head and force himself down my throat, and I ran my tongue down his shaft, licking and sucking at his balls. He moaned, sending a shiver down my spine, and I flicked my tongue back along his shaft to the tip to tease him, lashing his slit with the tip of my tongue.

"Enough," he grunted, grabbing my head and forcing his cock down my throat. I moaned around him, wrapping my right hand around the base of his dick, squeezing and stroking him in tandem rhythm to my mouth. "Is this what you wanted? You wanted me to fuck your mouth?"

"Mmmmmm," I groaned against him, swallowing against the gag reflex as he hit the back of my throat. Every time I hummed and swallowed, Malcolm's hips twitched. I took the middle finger of my left hand and slipped in my pussy, fingering myself for a moment to make it as wet as possible before lifting my hand and pressing my finger against his anus. His fist clenched in my hair and I looked up at his eyes.

"You are about to play with fire," he warned. I smiled around his cock playfully and gently pushed my finger inside him, feeling along the wall of his rectum to his prostate, holding the pad of my finger against it.. Holding his gaze, I began to stimulate it, increasing and decreasing pressure in time with my mouth. He threw his head back and clenched his teeth around a groan, the sound making me shiver and moan around his cock.

"Oh god!" he breathed, looking back down at me and fisting both hands in my hair. His hips began to jerk and I could feel tremors in his thighs. "Fuck," he said as I pulled my head back, sucking harder and rubbing his gland with steady pressure. "Oh fuck. Yes. Suck it hard." His hips began jerking erratically, and I could feel his cock tense in my mouth as he pushed himself further down my throat. I swallowed against the gag reflex and moaned, my finger still working in his ass, looking up at his face. He closed his eyes, his head down, grunting as his body tensed up and his hands pulled at my hair. His face hardened, his mouth twitching in a grimace as I felt his come hit the back of my throat. I stilled my finger, sucking his come out of his cock as it jerked in my mouth. I could feel my juices running down my thigh as I nearly came with him.

I pulled my finger out of his ass when I felt his hands relax in my hair and begin petting my head. I moved my head back, letting his shrinking cock slip out between my lips. I leaned forward and lightly licked it, smiling at his sigh as I moved my dancing tongue to his balls. He stilled for a moment before moving his right hand to cup my cheek, tilting my head up to look at him. He smiled, rubbing his thumb along my lips, holding my eyes with the sweetest affection visible in his.

"Dress. We're going home," he said at last, stepping back to give me room to stand. He pulled up his shorts and stood watching me right myself. I pulled up my pants and tied the drawstring, letting the capris lay lower on my hips. I was painfully conscious of how wet I was and was trying to avoid having the linen stick to me as I walked back to Malcolm's car through the crowded park. I glanced up at Malcolm and found him watching me closely, looking like he was trying not to smile.

I groaned a bit as I eased my bra down over my breasts, my nipples still quite sensitive after the clamps. I pulled my shirt down and smoothed it best I could, nodding at Malcolm. He held his hand out to me and I took it, entwining my hand in his and smoothing my other hand over my hair. He stopped me and pulled me to him, smiling as he grabbed the waist of my pants with his free hand and tugged them up against me. I hissed, pushing his hand away from my pants and tugging them back down, grimacing at the wet fabric as he laughed.

We made our way to a path, Malcolm unerringly leading us back to the parking lot. I glanced over at him, eyebrows raised. "You know your way around here pretty well."

"I do. I like it here," he said as we stepped in to the parking lot. We walked to his car, hand in hand, glancing at each other and smiling. He opened the door and handed me in to the passenger seat before letting go of my hand. I shifted a bit, trying to sit so as not to pull my pants up against my crotch.

He got in and buckled up, glancing at me as he started the engine. He backed out and turned the car towards the exit. I shifted in my seat with a grimace, tugging at the fabric of my pants to try and keep the dampest parts from sticking to me. I heard Malcolm chuckle quietly at my attempts and looked at him.

"What?"

"I like the dance you're doing," he said, smiling as he glanced at me. He reached over with his left hand and grabbed the front of my pants, yanking them up roughly. The seam mashed against my clit, making me gasp.

"Please."

"Please what?" he asked, sliding his hand down between my legs and rubbing my pussy through my pants. I opened my legs as wide as I could and rolled my pelvis forward.

"Oh yessssss." I thrust against his hand shamelessly, desperate to keep enough pressure on my clit to come.

"You dirty little slut. You've soaked through your pants." He pinched my labia together hard through my pants.

"Please," I cried out, sliding forward in my seat.

"Please what?"

"Oh god. Please make me come."
"No," he says, withdrawing his hand from my crotch. My hand moved to take it's place before I even knew what I was doing, but Malcolm stopped me. "No." He glanced at me with a wicked smile in his eyes. "If you cannot stop yourself, sit on your hands." I took several deep breaths and rested my hands on knees. I closed my eyes, determined to ignore what was happening between my legs.

"My poor little slut," Malcolm purred beside me. I turned my head to look at him, watching his profile as he navigated the streets back towards Fremont. "Your clit is swollen, isn't it? You can feel the seam of your pants against it, thrumming with the engine, your clit getting more and more swollen as your cunt drips." His voice was low, rhythmic, almost hypnotic, and I was unconsciously rotating my hips slightly in cadence with his speech. "You want me to lick and bite your cunt. You wish you could feel my teeth nip at your clit."

"Please," I nodded and moaned, the images he was creating making me crazy with lust. I had no idea how far we were from his house, but if I knew if he kept talking like that I wasn't going to make it.

"Quiet," was all he said in response, putting his hand back in my crotch and once again pinching my lips together. He released them and began rubbing his fingertips lightly up and down my lips. "Sit still and do not come," he said, his voice low. I closed my eyes tightly against the sensations, concentrating on not moving my hips to try and increase contact. It was maddening, and he kept it up until we pulled in to his driveway. I was shaking by then, sweat on my forehead and temples matting my hair down.

He got out and came around to open my door for me, offering me his hand and helping me out before he pressed me against his car.

"What...?" I began, but was cut off when he moved his left leg between mine, bending at the knee and raising it up until my crotch rested on his thigh. He put his hands on my hips and pulled at them to make my pussy grind against him, and I moaned, dropping my head and closing my eyes.

"Look at me," he said, hands holding my hips tightly. I obeyed – as I always did – and locked my eyes on his. He began moving my hips, or at least guiding their movement, grinding me into him. I placed my hands on his biceps, feeling them flex a bit beneath my fingers, as he raised his leg a little more against me. I began to breathe heavily as, already swollen and sensitive, I quickly neared orgasm. "Do you like this? Do you like grinding your slutty cunt against me in public to get off?"

"Yes," I whispered. His words inflamed me even more, making both my nipples and clit throb, and I threw my head back, on the cusp of orgasm.

"You'll have to wait," he said, taking a step back.

"No!" I whined, reaching for him. He easily evaded my hands, laughing softly. I stumbled, feeling at once lightheaded and tense. "Shit." I muttered, leaning back on his car and looking at him.

"It's hard to wait, isn't it?" he asked, his smile almost tender - almost. "When you want something so badly it clouds your mind?" He grabbed my chin in his hand, looking at me closely. "Your pupils are dilated and you keep licking your lips. You're so desperate to come, aren't you?" he teased. His words were cruel, but his expression remained kind.

"Yes, sir," I whispered.

"Take off your pants," he said, dropping his hand to my left breast and pinching my nipple through my bra.

"Sir?" I asked, hesitating. He just looked at me and increased the pressure on my nipple briefly before dropping his hand to his side. I got the message and undid my pants, quickly pushing them down before stepping out of them and putting them on the roof of his car behind me. I could feel the air cooling the dampness on my thighs; after the humidity of my pants it gave me goosebumps.

"Bend over the boot," Malcolm said, his eyes fixed on my upper thighs.

"What?"

"The trunk," he said with a little laugh. "Bend over the trunk."
Again I hesitated, looking around. The car was far enough in the driveway to shield most of it from the street, but if I were to lay over the trunk, my head and torso would be visible. Anyone walking or driving by would be able to see me. I looked back at Malcolm and he raised an eyebrow at me, not speaking. "Yes, sir," I said at last. I bent over the trunk, splaying my hands next to my head so they were flat against the warm metal.

Malcolm moved to stand behind me, kicking my legs apart with his foot. I felt his hand caress my ass, running along the welts he'd put there with the switch. I sighed, turning my head to rest my forehead against the trunk lid. I closed my eyes as he removed his hand from my skin. I wanted to look back and see what he was doing, but I wouldn't let myself.

His palm suddenly connected with my ass in a sharp slap that made me jump and moan, but I kept my head down and eyes closed. He continued to spank me – not hard, just enough to keep me exceedingly wet – alternating cheeks and aiming carefully at the same spots over and over. The only sounds I could hear were my soft grunts and moans and the sound his palm made against my flesh.

Suddenly he stopped spanking my ass and began slapping at my pussy instead. I moaned loudly and angled my hips back to give him better access.

"Your cunt is soaking wet and so swollen." He spanked me a few more times between my legs before slipping a couple fingers inside me and fucking me with them slowly, moving his fingers periodically to stroke my clit softly, his actions performed in a way that would move me to the edge of coming without allowing me to.

It was torture. Delicious, sadistic, wonderful torture. He kept me dangling at the edge of coming for what seemed like hours, centering my universe on his hands as they manipulated my flesh. All I could do is lay across the trunk of his car and submit to him, whimpering incoherent pleas for release as my pussy juices ran down my thighs and his fender to collect on the ground below and the sun pinked my ass.

"What was that?" he teased, his finger stroking me so lightly I could barely feel it.

"Please," I mumbled, my forehead still pressed against the trunk. I was making fists with my hands, closing and opening them repeatedly.

"Please what?" he asked, lightly slapping my pussy. I was so wet it sounded like a rubber ball hitting the surface of a pond.

"Please make me come," I whispered. He rewarded me by pinching my clit briefly before slipping his fingers back inside me. I whined in protest.

"My sweet, dirty little slut wants to come?" He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and used both hands to spread my lips wide.

"Please," I begged.

"You're so swollen," he said, spreading me even wider. "Your clit is so hard and your cunt is dripping all over my car." He began making circles around my clit, using a barely perceptible touch. I tried to angle my hips to increase the contact but it didn't work. "So desperate to come, aren't you my little slut?"

"Please. Please. Please," I sobbed. It was the only word I could form, all other thought obliterated in the riot of need from my pussy. I was panting and sweating and drooling, and all I could think about was how badly I needed to come. I felt my lower body tremor as Malcolm caressed my ass with both hands, the gesture at once consoling and enflaming.

"You want to come?" he asked, squeezing my cheeks before slipping his fingers back inside me.

"Yes," I panted.

"Yes..?"

"Yes, sir. Please make your slut come," I begged.

"Very good," he whispered, bending over me to speak directly in my ear. "Come for me."
He began moving his fingers in and out of me hard and fast, thrusting them in and down, creating delicious pressure while he used his thumb to flick and rub my clit. He kept his mouth by my ear, whispering to me about how hard he wanted me to come, how wet and hot and swollen my pussy was, his words sounding like the sweetest love ballad. It was almost too much after such a long build up, and I came instantly, and kept on coming. I was crying and moaning, my head tossing from side to side while my entire body jerked in spasms as if I was being electrocuted and I took in air in great gulps.

I don't know how long it lasted, how long I laid over his car crying in ecstasy, how long he whispered so sweetly in my ear while his hands played my body. When I could think again I was still crying and breathing hard, still over his car, my hands in fists and my legs shaking while Malcolm ran his fingers through my hair and planted soft kisses on my neck and ear.

"Malcolm?" I croaked out, my throat parched.

"Right here," he whispered. I turned my head to look at him. He was leaning on his elbow to my left, looking down at me and smiling. He wiped at my cheek with his right thumb.

"Sorry," I said, wiping at my face with hands that shook uncontrollably. "I don't know why I can't stop crying." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheeks.

"Can you walk?"

The question struck me dumb, bringing me back to the realization we were still in his driveway. I began to giggle, blinking at him through the tears I couldn't seem to stop. I could feel hysteria nibbling at the edges of my consciousness, seeming to search for a way in. Malcolm must have sensed it, too. He started murmuring to me softly and placed a hand on my forehead, forcing my attention back to him. It calmed me.

"Sorry," I said again, my voice the slightest bit steadier.

"Shhh. It's alright, love." He leaned forward and kissed me lightly before standing up. "Come, let's get inside and have a shower." He put his arms around my waist and helped me stand, letting me lean on him for support. My legs felt like jello, but I wasn't totally incapacitated. We made our way inside and up to his bathroom; he kept an arm around me the whole way, nearly carrying me up the stairs. He sat me on the counter and started the shower, helping me take off my shirt, bra and sandals before undressing himself.

We got in and just stood under the water for a bit, arms around each other. I had my head on his chest and could hear his heart beat. It was strong and steady, and it soothed me so much I could have closed my eyes and fallen asleep where I stood. Eventually we moved, washing each other gently and thoroughly, taking our time. I don't remember either of us speaking the entire time we were in the shower, even though we were in there for quite a while.

We spent the rest of the day inside. I didn't even bother getting dressed, just put on one of his t-shirts to lounge around in. We ordered Chinese for dinner and watched 'Evil Dead 2' before going to bed to sleep. I felt emotionally drained and overflowing at the same time.