Blissful Morning

Story Info
It was one of those mornings.
1.6k words
4.21
11.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those mornings when you didn't want to get up but knew if you didn't get up now you would miss the cool breeze the morning was offering to an expected extremely hot day. I slowly rolled out of bed giving a little morning stretch before heading to the kitchen to turn the coffee pot on. I could never resist a hot cup of coffee on a cool morning.

I looked at my calendar and new that my friend Eva was going to be over early this morning so we could have a long day of shopping. Eva was a great friend. Always there for me when I was feeling sad and needed someone to cheer me up. I decided I needed to take a shower right away just so I had sometime to enjoy my coffee without worrying if I would be ready for when Eva showed up.

The hot water brought a familiar comfort to my stiff muscles. After spending what seemed like an eternity in the waterfall of serenity I dried off and put on my silk robe that Jeff had given me for my birthday last year. Oh Jeff, I missed him so much. How much I prayed he was safe over seas. It had been particularly hard for me recently not having him home. He was supposed to have leave 2 months ago but he was denied it when they decided his platoon needed to stay longer. Now it would be another 3 months till they could possibly come home. I sighed as I looked at his side of the bed.

Shaking away the bad feeling of longing and loneliness I walked out to the kitchen and smelled the aroma of hazelnut. After pouring myself a cup I walked out onto our deck. The cool breeze made me shiver at first but when I took a sip of the hot liquid my warmth was regained. I walked out to the end of our deck looking through the slightly swaying trees that surround our tranquil cove. This was a big seller for Jeff and I when we looked at this house. It was hidden behind tall trees but had enough clearing for us to see the gorgeous lake. There was a small crick that ran in front of the deck and at night we would sit and hold each other looking at the stars hearing the water run over the rocks. I took another sip of my coffee and wiped a tear away from my cheek. It had been too long since we had held each other like that.

I was so lost in my daydream of memories I didn't hear the slam of a car door or the heavy footsteps up the deck stairs. Tears were running down my cheeks as I thought of the last time Jeff and I got to spend together. It had been 10 months since I had the pleasure of staring into those bright blue eyes of his. A sudden gust of wind brought my attention back to the present and I heard a creek of one of the deck boards. Before I could turn around there was a single red rose held out in front of me, and a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I was so startled I jumped elbowing this person in the stomach.

"Ouch! What did you do that for babe?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Was it really him? How could it be? I turned around slowly and my eyes widened and welled up with tears. There he was. Staring at me with those bright blue eyes and a wide smile on his face.

"Oh my god" I squealed as I jumped up on him in excitement. It was the most wonderful feeling. He was holding me so tight and I never wanted him to let me go.

"I thought you heard me come up the stairs."

"No, I didn't." I wouldn't let him say another word. All I wanted was his lips on mine. I grabbed his head and pressed my lips so hard against his. His lips were cool and soft. Our kiss deepened and our bodies hummed of the excitement that was building up between us. After a few minutes of attacking each other's mouths it cooled down to those loving little kisses that I enjoyed so much. I got down off of him and just stared for a minute. I couldn't believe he was really here.

"How is it possible you are here? I didn't think you were suppose to come home for another 3 months"

"I know, they decided it would be better for the new troops that came over to finish up what we were doing and send us home. I was going to call but I didn't want to say I was coming home and then have them change their minds suddenly and disappoint you."

"I am so glad you are home. I have missed you so much."

"I have missed you too. You are a site for sore eyes especially in that silk robe I gave you."

I smiled and stepped into him to hold him again. He smelled better than I remembered. The light musk of his cologne and skin could never be copied even though I would try by spraying one of his old t-shirts and sleep with it for comfort. He brought my head back and kissed me again sweetly. His strong hands roamed down my body as our kissing deepened. He grabbed my ass lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his body as our tongues began to familiarize themselves again. We went inside and once inside he walked over to our island kitchen counter and sat me down on it. After releasing my legs and lips from his body he leaned in and whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you to" I whispered back.

My robe was loosened by all the bodily contact and a small portion of my breast was showing. He starred and as he started to rub up and down my legs he said

"I didn't realize you were naked under there."

I smiled sexily and he kissed me hungrily wrapping his arms around my waist bringing our bodies tightly together. I wrapped my arms around him to smother any possible inch of space between us away. I could feel his hardness straining against his pants and I moaned against his mouth. I reached down and started to pull off his shirt. We parted only for me to pull the shirt off of him completely. We were back to kissing. Madly searching each other's mouths with our tongues. The hard caressing of each other's flesh feeling so incredible. He untied my robe and pushed it open exposing my warm naked body. He groaned as his hands roamed up my sides and over my breasts now heaving from all the excitement. My nipples rock hard against his balms as he kneaded each breast. Pinching the nipples. It sent a shockwave to my pussy making me wet. My hands roamed down to his ass and grabbed pushing his pelvis into my body. Tracing a line with my finger along the waistband of his pants to the front. He started to kiss down my jaw line and down my neck as I unbuttoned his pants, pushing them to the floor. He moaned as I grasped his hard cock through his boxers. I teased him by letting my index finger inside tickling the head of his cock. It jumped in excitement, which made me smile. He laid me back on the counter and began kissing all down my shoulders and to my breasts. Taking his time kissing, rubbing, and sucking on each one. He slowly kissed down my tummy. Lower and lower he went till he was at my mound. He gently blew on my now dripping wet pussy. Sending a shiver all through my body.

"Oh Jeff, I need you so bad."

Without hesitation he pulled his boxers and grasped his hard cock in his hand and started rubbing the head up and down my wet slit. Teasing me with every slide up and down. He slowly pushed the head in my tight pussy. He brought it back out and tapped my slit with his hardness.

"Ooooohhh, please please please" I begged

He couldn't hold back any longer. In one swift stroke he was all the way inside of me.

"OOOOOhhh"

He grunted as he began to work his hard cock slowly in and out of my pussy. With each stroke getting harder and deeper and faster. He grabbed my hips holding me against him. Making sure all of him was encircled with the warm silky blanket my pussy made for his cock. With animal lust he began to pound me. Making me moan out in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me fuck me"

"Oh yeah baby, I gonna fuck you so hard"

He continued to go faster and harder. Making our bodies slap against each other. He began rubbing my clit while he was fucking me

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum if you keeping fucking me like that"

"MMmmm yeah, I want you to cum all over my dick."

"OOOOHHH yeah, oh baby! I'm cuming," I yell out

"Oh god baby I'm gonna cum" he yells as he strokes two more times and holds me tight while his cock sprays hot cum inside my pussy.

He collapses on top of me and we hold each others shaking bodies. He slowly slides off of me pulling me up for a sweet kiss.

"I really missed that too." he chuckled

"Mmmm me too." I said smiling "Will you hand me the phone?"

"What? Why?"

"I need to call Eva and tell her that I will be welcoming home my soldier all day instead of going shopping" I said with a big grin.