Blissville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

Lots of light. There was a movie on, cowboy. I had my legs down and crossed so he couldn't see anything at all except leg skin and the outline of my boobs and nipples and the gown right down in my valley. I even took a finger and poked it down in the V more. I waited about twenty minutes so he was settled down and slid a hand down slowly to my tuff, on top of the gown and rubbed around. He finally seemed to notice. I looked at the tv but I could see him in a couple of reflections very clearly.

I let a finger go down a little further now and then and run around. Slowly rolling my hip one way and then the other I pulled my gown up under me so my bottom was bare underneath. The bottom of my gown in front pulled up to just under my clit. My legs were still crossed. The next time my finger went down the top of my clit I let it run off the end of my gown and rub the tops of my ridges.

This caused me to uncross my legs and dad could see my ridges clearly although closed. I was cleanly shaved below my tuff. I sucked on my lower lip and closed my eyes and reached on down to the bottom of my ridges and let my finger dip in and pull all the way up to my clit inside and took a deep breath. This wasn't even just for dad. It felt very good and I was getting wet just letting dad watch.

If he wasn't hard he wasn't a man. I pulled my gown up about to the bottom of my tuff. I had one hand reaching under the bottom of my gown playing with my tuff and the other reaching down my hood and ridges and getting down in and pulling back up to my clit. That was getting me lubricated too. I did get some up my hood so it was moist.

I crooked one knee towards the back of the sofa. It didn't open me up that much. Not enough to see down between my ridges but visually for a guy it had to be heaven. With my head turned towards the back of the sofa and eyes closed I cracked open one eye lid ever so slightly and looked past my nose and dad was watching everything I was doing.

While he was looking I bent my other knee straight up, dragging my foot up the sofa and opening as much as I could just as my fingers were on my clit. My ridges went that-a-way and I pulled my hood up my clit with two fingers making my clit poke out. A beautiful big pearl my clit.

I could feel the cool air on the nerve endings. I turned my head, opening my eyes but left them at bed-room level and looked right at dad. No smile or anything. Just looked. His eyes came up and we locked. I pushed my fingers down through the bottom of my ridges and lifted my hips up and let a finger slip slowly in as far as it could go and closed my eyes again and moaned.

I left it there for a few moments and dropped my hips slowly and pulled my finger almost all the way out of my vagina and did it again and kept up a slow pace for maybe two minutes and closed my legs, moaned and pulled my knees up towards my chest then back down all the way stretched out. Arching my back I pulled my gown up my body and half sat up and took it off and dropped it on the floor.

Tweaking each nipple I got back to my tuff and clit and vagina. I made sure to let dad see some really slow sensual hip rhythms and rotations while holding my, now two, fingers in place. I opened my eyes and locked with him again and gave him a half smile so he knew I knew he was watching. I went maybe ten or twelve minutes and turned towards the back of the sofa and pulled my knees up high to my chest between me and the back of the sofa and tried to relax a few minutes.

My buns were open and dad had a clear bright visual of my full open bottom and ridges hanging out in back. I had my head and part of my chest almost over flat on the pillow so he could see most of my breasts and nipples. If his penis wasn't dripping I wasn't doing my job. He now knew if he wanted me he had me. He also knew I wanted to be fucked, and by him.

After a while I calmed down and sat up and put my gown back on and got on the end of the sofa near dad. He brought me a glass of cool wine, smiling the whole time. He said, "That was one of the most sensuous things I have ever seen and I didn't think I would ever see anything like that again. Thank you Sally. I'll never forget it and I'll never be able to thank you enough." Actually there was a way he could thank me enough. We were much closer to blissville.

Dad being a gentleman of the old order I couldn't believe my luck or wonderful developments. I was getting a significant amount of really good high level sexual play and satisfaction and evidently he was too. He seemed to absorb it in stride or by desire, without his being my dad and me being his daughter bringing us to a full stop. Or even a minor stop. He was holding off but I understood that. He was being very careful of my daughter status.

We cruised along with me in a gown, sans pants, and him in boxers and t-shirt in the evenings. There were moments where we both simple got our arms around each other and had some really nice body kisses. Once in the dining room with me bent backwards, trapped between the table edge and his penis. Since I was stretched back over a little and pinned at table height he got right up under my ridges right at my vagina.

He thrust slowly and I spread a little each time until I could get back on the table enough to pull my legs up around his hips. My dad was fully between my thighs and down on my tits. I could feel him almost getting down in. I was sure he was pushing his boxers. If he wasn't he would have went in up to his balls. I think if he was loose he would have stopped or pulled back. Dad could thrust.

That was a fantastic fun moment. It was sex at its finest, an exceptional erotic event. For the sake of a small amount of cotton fabric he would have had me and I would have had him. I wanted to thrust my tongue between his lips again but I'd done that before and didn't want to make it a habit. It doesn't take that many times to let him know. Neither one of us wanted to linger and voice how difficult it was not to so we broke in laughs and giggles and repaired back to the den.

Back in the den I said to dad, "I think I got a little wet." I did things like that at the right times so he enjoyed the sexual flavor more. I said, "I'll be back in a few."

He surprised me to no end. He said, "If you don't mind, may I?"

He was smiling and I had a half smile. I couldn't speak so I just shook my head 'yes'. He got a box of tissues and knelt right in front of me, between my legs. I slid down more on the sofa so I was clear and opened wider and pulled my gown up clear. He got a couple of tissues and put one hand on the underside of my thigh, up high, and softly wiped from my perennial up on and through my ridges. Right across my vagina entrance and up around my clit.

Looking right in my eyes he said, "I have this big wet spot on my boxers with a very nice scent. I thought about using my boxers for this but we would have gotten wetter." He finished up and said, "That should do it. Thank you. Would you believe that was a first for me?"

"For me too," I said. I paused for a moment or two and said, "Do you think you might like to go right up under my clit for me? Just for a little while. If it's ok."

Dad didn't think about it very long. About a slight pause then he got my gown about the middle of my hips and pushed it back to my waist. I helped. He hooked his boxers and dropped them right down to his knees. I was wide open. Everything. It was all there for him to play with.

He was proudly out fully. He wrapped a hand around the middle of his penis and felt around with his other hand and put two fingers under my clit and lifted and the big smooth head of his penis bulldozed right under. It pushed the hood backwards and my pearl was out clear, riding the top of his smooth head. He pulled back and the hood almost covered my pearl again.

Dad ever so slowly thrust up and back and just as slowly came over on me. His arms circled my waist and I circled his neck, not tight. He wasn't either. I knew he was getting settled and finding his natural rhythm. To him it probably felt like almost full sexual intercourse. He kind of lifted my gown a little. Maybe looking to get at my breasts. I lifted my arms from his neck hoping he would take it off and he did. When it cleared my face he was right there, smiling, thrusting.

Not to be outdone I lifted his top up and he raised his arms. Off it came. He would have to take care of his boxers. They would dry but still have my scent for him. I tilted my hips up slightly and could feel him thrusting up my ridges, down in a little. The effect of my hood working up and down on my pearl was extraordinary. His penis was hot.

He slipped a finger in my vagina and lubed the bottom of my hood and the pearl, very carefully. First time in my vagina. My dad finger fucked me. That surprised me. A lot. That was way big progress for dad. To him he violated his daughter. To me I was having a hard fought sexual adventure, dad or not. It was so sexual I almost shot my woman load right then and there. Again.

Dad kept going at a slow steady pace. Both of his hands worked down under my buns and his fingers met in the middle. He was lifting my bottom up and into him making his thrusts harder but not unpleasureable at all. When dad handled me I knew I was being messed with by someone that knew what he was doing. No wishy washy here. You want a dick under your clit, here you go babe.

I was totally out the window soaking it up. It was so good I never wanted to stop. I said, "If you can have an orgasm please do. If I do you can work through it. If you would prefer my vagina don't hesitate. It's there." Then I melted in for a really good kissing session and it went on a little while, his smooth head pushing my clit up and down under the hood.

After about five minutes he said, "I would like to see how it feels if you don't mind having an orgasm later."

I had no idea what he wanted but said, "Yes, please."

He pulled out from under my clit and pulled his hands out from under my buns. I felt him feeling around at my vagina and then the head of his penis was there. Just there, spreading me ever so slightly. I didn't move a muscle. I showed my appreciation as much as I could without overdoing it. Just a normal family thing. We were on the outskirts of blissville behind a blinking caution light. I slipped a hand down around his shaft, down from the head so he had room to go if he wanted to.

Dad head tip fucked me for the longest time. It had to be ten minutes or more. I thought I was probably the first since mom and I wanted it to be so comfortable and agreeable for him. He let the head spread my entrance and that was it. Of course he gets used to it and I get used to it and he goes in about half the head and it feels the same. I may have even felt his ridge in a little but I'm not sure. He said, "I don't know what to say. That was, I don't know how to describe it. Did you mind?"

"Of course not," I said. "I was hoping you would give it a try to see if you would like it. Sometimes let me give it a try. Getting my vagina around you. I'm absolutely dying to give you some orgasms. I want to feel you let loose. If there's some things you don't want to do yet that's ok. There's many ways." Dad really is minding propriety. Maybe for my sake or his or societies.

We got into our 'after' routine for our body teasing. We rub buns putting clothes on and whapping boobs and his penis where we can, accidentally of course. It's not awkward and we seem to look forward to it. It lets us get things off and into teasing easier. We call it teasing but its very high level sex play. Up there with the best. I know he's having orgasms. I've been checking since he hasn't with me yet. I think very soon.

A couple of days later my brain came up with a possible dad solution. I went out to the garden where he was working. I said, "Dad. I understand what your concerns are." I hugged him so he couldn't see my face and said, "You know, with a condom you wouldn't touch my skin and I wouldn't touch yours." I gave him a good kiss and slipped away and left him to contemplate. I liked dry. Maybe I should have said so. No, it's too trivial in the scheme of things. Wet would do in a pinch.

He's really comfortable playing with my facilities. He doesn't seem to hold back at all knowing that I like it. He's gotten comfortable with his hands in my pants, when I have pants on, and his fingers on my nipples and his bare penis rubbing everything down in. I need this sexual play. It's important. Dad probably knows that and is doing a good job for me.

Friday night brought great late movies. Friday night was always a sexy type of movie. Either a real old one or a more modern one. We got settled in bed and actually had a little popcorn with our wine. I had just my gown on and dad only had his boxers on. One nude up and one nude down. I had my gown up around my waist as normal.

Dad said, "Would you like to take off your gown?" This was new. I smiled at him trying to look shy and got both of my lips in and shook a nice 'yes'. He reached under the sheets and lifted my gown off and dropped it on the floor and tucked the sheets back neatly around my waist. My boobs proudly out, nipples hard. I wet my lips and gave dad a nice kiss.

He reached under the sheets and took his boxers off and dropped them on the floor and gave me a nice kiss. He said, "Rather than the regular move I got us something else. We can watch it as much as we want." He turned the DVD on and hit play. The movie was a soft porn, well, a little more than soft but not crazy hard porn. He said, "I thought you might like something a little more adult considering our conditions."

He reached over on his table and handed me a condom. Dry. "If you would please," he said and pushed the sheet down the bed. He was fully up. The thing with dad at 81 is he didn't go up and a few seconds later go down. If he was excited it stayed up. He didn't need any pills and he didn't go down or even soft. He stayed doable. He could keep the condom in place for the length of the movie and beyond.

I took the condom and opened it and put it on him, being sure to keep a good, more than adequate, pinch for his semen. The opening scenes started on the tv with two young ladies nude in bed. A young gentlemen playing with his dick watching. I lay back on my pillow and dad turned facing me and lifted my leg over his hip and got down underneath me and I felt his penis against my vagina entrance.

He said, "Would you like to start?" I reached down and put a hand around his penis and pushed him in. He said, "Don't forget to watch the movie." Dad sucked on my nipples and pushed into me and I lay there and swooned for a third of the movie. He kept thrusting the whole time. Probably the first time in a long time and he was enjoying it so much sometimes he closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

I got into a reciprocating rhythm and we had a very welcome erotic time. The two young ladies got serviced several different ways and dad and I watched them the whole time and never stopped. I don't know why the movie was 'soft porn' except they didn't fuck fast. I think dad got it for me. Maybe for him too. It was a massive adult thing to do for me.

He slowed down and stopped and I said, "You should have an orgasm. You deserve several."

"I thought you might like to give me one first," he said. Then he rolled the condom up and dropped it on the floor and got me up on top. We ear grinned at each other and I got him in me and got going. I went slow and fast and slow and fast and got him doing me from behind, which he absolutely loved, and got back on top and got going again. We were there, in blissville.

The first orgasm I gave him he howled. It was just over the top good. The second one was after we ran the movie back to the place we started missing it and I gave him oral and a great orgasm, almost an hour later. He said his first that way. He didn't do oral on me yet but that's ok. Along about pre-dawn he got over between my thighs and did one of those very loving sex adventures and did my clit at the same time and we both came together, almost right on. Dad really was skilled.

Before breakfast we spooned and I lubed my butt and let him play around and he orgasmed again with his head about half in mostly. It was so erotic he could hardly move his hips forwards and backwards just to move the head half in and out. It was so good for him I got a little afraid but he was just enjoying it. My first in the butt. I gotta do it again.

We showered and got breakfast in the nude. He put syrup on my nipples and I put some on the head of his penis. It pretty much stayed sticking up. We cleaned it off before we got out of the kitchen. I didn't ask him how he got from a condom to nude. His business. I was careful not to overdo our sex so he stayed comfortable with it.

I had a friend over once for the night and dad made me describe every little thing we did from start to finish and describe him down to his toenails. Wonderful exciting smiles and happy head the whole time. We giggled and 'he didn't' a number of times with a few 'well, next time'. There were more friends and dad heard about them all. Also, Steve visited, my 'took my virginity on the washing machine' guy, and I got to see his dick. About time. We used my bedroom this time.

I don't totally know but I think I gave dad a slice of life he would never have dreamed possible. Jackson visited a few times. We never discussed it but I saw her staring at me a few times, smiling. He's my dad.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12