Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly," Jake responded. "And that meant that what that other Amanda wanted to happen to her... ... happened to you."

"Exactly," Mandy replied.

"Now I know that you have reason... ample reason... to be upset," Jake continued. "But it was an honest mistake and if it went to a court of law everything would have to come out... including the recording of you saying that you would live up to the terms of the contract."

"What are you trying to say?" Mandy asked flatly.

Jake blew out a long breath between his teeth as he thought and then said quickly, "What is it going to take to make this go away?"

He held up his hands and waved them slightly in front of his chest. "I'm not saying we didn't do wrong. I'm not saying that you wouldn't have a case in court. I'm just saying that this would get blown all out of proportion in the press and everyone would get hurt... including you... if we can't settle this between ourselves."

"I'm thinking that it would take a lot to make this go away," Mandy said quietly.

Jake grimaced as he looked back at her.

"I'm thinking that you would have to give me..." she paused and looked over at Jake who was now nearly crushing his hat with his hands.

"I'm thinking that you would have to give me," she repeated, "... twenty free fantasies at your Emporium. I think one every three months would be about right."

Big Jake's eyes were now wide open. So was his mouth.

"After that," Mandy continued, "I think a lifetime twenty-five percent discount would be in order."

"I... I... I... I'd have to increase my ticket prices to make up for that," Jake sputtered out. "I can't sell liquor on special performance nights and the guys aren't there to eat."

"After what they saw last night," Mandy responded, "I think they would pay double if they knew I was coming back."

"Every three months?" Jake said, bringing his hand up to rub his chin. Evidently chin rubbing was common in this area when a man was thinking.

"Every three months," Mandy repeated.

"Sounds like we have a deal," Jake said, breaking into a big grin. He reached out and shook Mandy's hand as he asked, "You got any questions?"

"One," Mandy answered.

"What?" he asked.

"Where in the hell am I?" she replied.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =