Blizzard

Story Info
Teenage hitchhikers teach old dog new tricks.
9.6k words
4.51
154.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, damp, gray Monday in the middle of November and Dan was doing what he usually does, driving from one city to the next in his Midwest sales territory. He had left his home in the Chicago suburbs that morning, made a stop in Rantoul, Illinois, and now was on the back roads traveling to Lafayette, Indiana. He liked traveling the back roads whenever he could, as he felt interstate driving was boring.

When he was getting in his car after the stop in Rantoul, he wondered if it would snow; it was that kind of day. He hoped if it did, it wouldn't be heavy, or would start after he got to Lafayette, where he was planning to spend the night. He was getting sick of all the traveling he did, especially when it came to the wintertime. He had been on the road almost since he graduated from college.

Dan had turned 53 a few weeks ago. He was contemplating retiring the first chance he got, which in his company would be when he reached age 55, since he had so many years with them. He figured he should be able to swing it since his last kid should graduate from college the same year. If he needed extra money, he could always get a job doing something close to home. He was happily married, but he wondered if he and the wife would get along as well if he were around the house all the time. 'I'll worry about that when the time comes,' he thought. About the only thing he would miss from his travels is his ability to get in a little playtime while on the road. When he was younger, he was able to score with women he met in the hotel lounges or nightclubs he would frequent. Now his extracurricular activities were limited to visiting strip clubs and massage parlors in the various towns he passed through.

He was crossing the Indiana State line when he noticed a few snowflakes falling. He only had about 40 miles to go, so he felt he should be OK. But the snow started to get heavier, and that's when he noticed them: a young couple hitchhiking. He was kind of surprised, as he didn't see that many hitchhikers anymore, especially this time of year. He decided to pick them up, feeling sorry for them being out in the snow. By the time he reacted, he had gone about a quarter of a mile, so he had to wait a little while for them to get to the car. While he was waiting, he wondered if he was doing the right thing. He had stopped picking up hitchhikers about ten years ago after he had heard about people getting robbed, but these two sure didn't look like they posed any threat, and besides, he couldn't leave them out in the snow.

When they reached the car, the boy jumped in the front seat and the girl got in the back. "Thanks a lot, mister, for picking us up. I thought we were going to get stuck in the snow," said the boy as he took off his backpack and put it between his legs.


"Well, to tell you the truth, that's the main reason I picked you up," Dan replied. "By the way, my name is Dan."

"Mine is Rick and my sister's name is Allison."

"Pleased to meet both of you. Where are you headed?"

"Cincinnati," replied Rick.

"I have some business in Lafayette in the morning and then I'm going to Cincinnati tomorrow, so if you want to wait for me, I can take you all the way."

"That would sure be nice of you," replied Rick.

"How old are you two, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Were both nineteen; we're twins," Rick answered.

Dan thought Rick looked boyish for nineteen, but maybe that was because he was towheaded with bright blue eyes. He had a cute face, with a smattering of freckles. He looked like an All-American boy. He only had a glance at Allison as she got in the car and he wondered if they looked alike. The snow was coming down heavier now and he had to slow down, as the road was getting slick.

"Can I ask where you're coming from and where you're going?" asked Dan.

"Sure," Rick said. "We're going to visit our father who lives in Cincinnati. We live most of the time with our mother on our grandfather's farm, which is not far from where you picked us up."

Dan started wondering about what he was hearing. Why would their mother let them leave the house on such a threatening day to hitchhike to Cincinnati? He hoped they weren't runaways. He had to ask. "Your mother let you leave on kind of an ugly day, didn't she?"

"She didn't really let us leave," answered Rick. "She went to Chicago with my grandparents to do some shopping for a few days. We left a note saying where we were going."

"Aren't they going to be worried?"

"No," replied Rick. "We do this all the time."

'Well, he certainly has all the answers and gave them without any hesitation,' thought Dan. What was he going to do anyway? He couldn't put them out in this weather. Allison had not said a word during the whole conversation.

"Allison, is Rick pulling my leg?" Dan asked in a joking fashion, although he did want her to address the question.

"No," was her curt reply.

Dan decided to let the subject go. He really needed to concentrate on his driving, as the weather and roads were deteriorating quickly. They finally arrived in Lafayette. He usually stayed on the east side of town near I-65, where motels and restaurants were plentiful. It was also close to his meeting in the morning. As usual, he didn't have a reservation, as he never had a problem getting a room.

As he pulled up to the motel where he usually stayed, a question crossed his mind. "Do you have money for a room?" he asked.

"Yes," Rick said.

"I'll rent two rooms and you can pay me for one, OK?"

"We don't mind staying in a room with you to save some money. But if you don't want to, that's OK," replied Rick.

When Dan left the car, Rick turned to Allison and asked, "Well do you like him?"

"He seems nice enough, but you know I always follow your lead," she replied.

"Well he seems kinda uptight, but that may be because of the weather. If he rents two rooms we'll just have to play it by ear. Why don't you try to be a little friendlier, that may help," Rick suggested.

"OK, here he comes now."

Dan got back in the car and said, "A lot of people pulled off the road earlier than usual because of the storm, so they only had one room left. It looks like we'll be roommates tonight. The room has two double beds. Should I have them send a cot up to the room?"

"We don't need a cot. Allison can sleep with me," declared Rick.

"Get your backpacks and let's go to the room," Dan said as he got his suitcase from the trunk.

When they got into the lobby, he had his first good look at Allison. She looked just like her brother. Her white-blond hair was long and pulled back into a ponytail. Rick was a little taller than she was; he was probably around 5'10". They both appeared to be slender, although he couldn't really tell since they had heavy coats on.

When they got to their room, everyone used the bathroom and Dan called his wife to let her know he had reached Lafayette all right. Rick and Allison had been wearing sweaters, which they now took off. While talking on the phone, he realized he was right, both of them were very slender. They were wearing T-shirts that clung to their trim bodies. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn he was looking at two young boys.

When Dan got off the phone, he asked, "Are you two ready to get something to eat? This place has a pretty good restaurant."

"I'm starved," Rick answered.

"Me too," Allison exclaimed with a smile.

"Let's go, then," Dan said.

When they were seated at the restaurant, he tried to strike up a conversation. "Allison, what year of school are you in?" he asked.

"We graduated last June, so we're not in school right now."

"Are you thinking about going to college?"

"Our mother wants us to."

'She must be feeling more comfortable,' Dan thought, pleased he had gotten her talking. The food was served and the conversation lulled as they all dug into their meals. When they were done, they went back to the room, and Dan checked the weather on TV. He found that they already had gotten about 12 inches of snow and that it was predicted to last off and on through tomorrow afternoon. I-65 had been closed from Rensselaer to Indianapolis because the plows couldn't keep up with the snow, and they weren't sure when it would reopen. The wind was supposed to pick up later that night, causing blizzard conditions. Lastly, the storm was slowly making its way southeast toward Cincinnati.

"Well, it looks like we won't be going to Cincinnati tomorrow," Dan declared. "I better call down and make sure we can have this room tomorrow night."

"That's OK, we like being with you," replied Rick with a big smile.

"Does that go for you too, Allison?" asked Dan.

"Sure does," she replied with a big smile that matched her brother's.

'God she is cute, especially when she smiles like that,' Dan thought as he picked up the phone to call the desk. After making sure he could have the room for one more night, he asked, "Do you want to see if there is a movie you want to watch? I'm just going to change my appointment to tomorrow afternoon to give them a chance to clear the streets."

"Sure," replied Allison.

"I'm going to put my pajamas on while you figure out which movie to watch," Dan said as he entered the bathroom. He decided to take a shower and as he was drying himself off, he looked at himself in the mirror. 'I guess the regular visits to the health club have paid off,' he thought, looking at his muscular 6'2" frame with his hairy chest. He combed his medium length brown hair, which was slightly graying on the side. He put on pajama bottoms and left the bathroom.

He saw that Rick and Allison had already changed into their bedclothes. Rick wore only boxer shorts. Dan saw now that while he was slender, he had a muscular body. He also noticed from the bulge in his boxer shorts that he must be well endowed. Allison had on a sheer, thigh-length nightie. She was sitting in one of the chairs and the nightie had ridden up enough to see that she had on matching ruffled panties. She had long, lean, shapely legs. She had let her hair down and it was draped in a seductive fashion over her shoulders. He could see the outline of her small perky breasts through the nightie. Suddenly he got a funny feeling; here he was in a motel room, with two youngsters he had just met, in the state of near undress. Part of him worried and part of him lusted at these thoughts.

"Well, have you picked out a movie?" Dan asked.

"Yes," Allison replied in a seductive purr.

"What's it about?" Dan asked, wondering about the change in her tone.

"It's a surprise, but something we thought you would enjoy," Rick declared. "It comes on in two minutes."

"OK, I'll let you two surprise me," Dan said, getting into bed and covering himself with the sheet. He could feel himself becoming aroused, like there was sexual tension in the room, but he discounted it as his imagination.

Rick lay on the other bed and Allison turned on the TV and then sat down on the bed with Dan. "Can I sit over here?" she asked. He'll bother me during the film if I sit with him,"

"Sure, I guess so," Dan said as he moved over. He felt like electricity was going through his body, as he looked at the cute, blond teenager sitting next him with next-to-nothing on. His cock was now semi-hard and he tried to get his mind off her and concentrate on what would be showing on the TV.

"Good," she said, propping up a pillow and stretching out next to Dan. She didn't get under the sheet, so her long, shapely legs were exposed and tantalizing close to him. The lighting caused the sheer material of her nightie to become transparent. He could see her nipples protruding from her perky tits like pencil erasers.

'How can I ever concentrate on the film?' Dan thought. But when the movie started, he immediately saw that it was an adult film.

"Who picked this out?" he asked.

"We did!" they simultaneously exclaimed.

"We thought what a better way to warm up a cold winter night than watching a hot film," Allison added. "Don't you like hot films?"

"Well, uh, yea I do," Dan stammered. "But I guess this just kind of surprised me."

"Since you were nice to us, we're going to be nice to you," Rick replied.

Allison was admiring Dan's manly good looks and his big, hairy chest. She had enjoyed being with older guys ever since one of her mother's boyfriends had introduced she and Rick to sex a few years ago. Although Rick was her regular lover, they sometimes found other participants when they hitchhiked. She leaned over and kissed Dan. He felt her tongue seeking entrance to his mouth while her hand roamed over his chest. She pulled back and said, "We sure appreciate the ride today."

Dan's head was swimming. Was he having a dream? His average-sized cock was hard, as he loved having her touch and kiss him. His attention was attracted to the TV, where two guys and a girl were making love. While the girl sucked one guy's cock, the other guy was eating her. Dan didn't know what to do. Lust was burning inside him, but it didn't seem right. 'But when am I ever going to get another chance like this?' he thought. He leaned over to kiss Allison and then noticed Rick lying on the other bed with his cock out. He was stroking it while watching the movie. Dan was amazed the kid had such a large cock. He bet it was at least nine inches.

Rick then looked right at Dan and their eyes met. "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"No," Dan replied, realizing that this was going to be a night to remember. Rick stood up, removed his boxers and walked toward the bed. Dan could see the head of his cock was already glistening with precum.

Dan pushed the sheets away and embraced Alison while their tongues did a love dance. His hand worked its way inside her nightie and he cupped one of her tits. Her nipples were hard and he rolled them between his fingers. He then felt Rick lifting her nightie over her head and pulled back to look at her. She had baby blue eyes, a tiny turned-up nose lightly dusted with freckles, and long, white-blond hair that surrounded her face. He now saw both of their bare chests and realized that while her tits were not much larger than Rick's pecs, her nipples were much larger and cherry red. He put his mouth on one and suckled like a baby. Her nipples were very sensitive and she laid her head back, her faced contorted with pleasure.

Rick moved down and removed her bottoms, then went to the other side of the bed and pulled Dan's pajamas down his legs. Dan had moved down and was kissing around Allison's lower belly and inner thighs. He saw her pussy was lightly covered with wispy blond hair. Her outer lips neatly framed her well-proportioned pink inner lips. He put his tongue just inside her labia and tasted her nectar. She tasted sweet, just like he imagined she would.

Dan felt a hand lightly grab his cock and it wasn't Allison's. Rick's stroking caused his hard cock to get even harder. Dan was so involved with what he was doing that he didn't stop to think about Rick's activity. He moved his attention to Allison's hooded clit, trying to coax it to come out and play. He inserted a finger into her moist hole and fingered her while his tongue probed her clit. Soon he had success, and her nub peeked out at him. Her hips were moving in a slow rhythm with his finger and she was moaning with pleasure.

Then Dan got another surprise as he felt a warm, wet mouth envelop his cock. He lifted his head and looked down into Rick's baby blue eyes. He had his cock swallowed to the hilt. At first he almost panicked, since he had never been sexually involved with a guy before. He then made a split-second decision to drop any inhibitions and enjoy the moment. Besides, Rick really knew what he was doing. When he lifted his head off his cock his tongue would swirl around the head and then he would swallow him again. Rick's hand massaged Dan's tight scrotum while his mouth took care of his throbbing cock.

The twins' introduction to sex had included sexual acts between Rick and their mother's boyfriend. Because of the boyfriend's methods, the twins had lost their inhibitions a long time ago and learned simply to love sex.

Rick knew Dan was ready based on the amount of precum he tasted. He took his cock out of his mouth and said, "Why don't you fuck her? She loves having older guys' cocks inside her."

Not needing to be asked twice, Dan put his hands under Allison's thighs and lifted. After getting her pussy in a perfect position, he guided his swollen cock to her love canal. As he entered her wet hole, she whimpered, "Fuck me, Dan, fuck me, fuck me."


Her tight, wet hole felt incredible. He sunk his cock into her to the hilt while she continued to whimper, 'fuck me.' As he began to stroke her, Rick moved around to her face and placed his cock by her lips. When she felt his cock, she opened her mouth to give him access. Rick then slowly buried his long cock down her throat and started to fuck her mouth. Dan's passions were burning as he slammed his cock in and out of her, while watching this cute little vixen suck her twin brother off. Soon his cock pulsated and his semen pumped in her belly, his faced grimacing with pleasure. When Rick saw that he was cumming, he let loose too, shooting his load down her throat.

When his cock stopped pumping and started to wilt, Dan removed it from her and rolled over and lay on his back. He had a big smile on his face. Allison still had Rick's cock in her mouth and was sucking the last drops of cum from him. Rick looked down at Dan with a smile on his face and said, "Glad you picked us up?"

"Best move I made in a long time. I don't think I have ever been that hot," Dan replied.

"Well, the night's still young. You're not through yet, are you?" Rick asked.

"I'm following your lead. I'll go until I pass out."

"Good. Why don't we shower together." Rick suggested.

"It'll be a tight fit, but let's give it a try," Dan replied. "Up to it, Allison?"

She nodded her agreement and they all went into the bathroom. When the water warmed up, they got in the shower. It was indeed a tight fit and their bodies rubbed against each other. They took turns washing each other. First the twins lathered Dan up. He felt hands exploring every part of his body. He stood in the middle, facing Allison with Rick behind him. She washed down his chest while he felt Rick washing his cock with one hand and his ass with the other.

Then it was their turn to wash her. Allison faced Dan and he knelt down and washed her legs and then she felt his finger rubbing up and down the slit of her pussy. Rick was behind her and he reached around and massaged her chest and stomach. All the touching had caused both of the guy's cocks to get semi-hard.

Then it was Rick's turn in the middle. Allison got behind him and washed his back and then his chest while Dan knelt down to wash his legs. Dan had Rick's semi-hard cock almost in his face. He couldn't believe how he felt looking at it as he washed. He had urges to put his mouth around it, as it looked so sexy. He ignored those urges, but soon his hand grabbed Rick's cock. He couldn't believe how hot it felt lathering this young stud's cock and balls. While he was working on him, he looked up and saw Rick smiling down at him.

When they finished, they all went back and lay down on one bed with Allison in the middle. "Dan, is this your first experience with another guy?" Rick asked.

"Well, uh, yea, why?"

"Well, most of the guys we run into this way, it's their first," replied Rick. "I also saw it in your eyes when I started to suck you off. You're not sorry, are you?"

"No, I decided to let go of my inhibitions during our time together."

"That's good. We'll all have a better time that way. Now, I think my sister got cheated on our first go around, as I don't think she came. Did you?"