Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other bed, they had changed places. Dan lay on his back and Jennifer was on all fours, sucking Dan's cock while Rick was tonguing her anus. When she felt his tongue penetrate her, she let out a muffled moan. She knew Dan was getting very close, as his cock was really leaking precum and his scrotum was so tight that his nuts had almost disappeared. Her pussy was dripping with excitement as she moved forward to mount Dan. She guided his cock into her sopping hole and sat down. She leaned forward and commanded, "OK baby, put your cock where your tongue was." Rick didn't need much coaxing, as she had such a fine ass, perfect for fucking. She felt his cock-head enter her and then he slowly slid all nine inches in. She had a little pain at first, but soon that disappeared as lust overcame her. The trio developed a rhythm and they all became consumed by the lovemaking. Dan had her big tits swinging in his face and he put his lips around her chocolate-colored nipples and gently gave her love bites.

Jon was fucking the cute teenaged vixen hard now. His nut sack was tight as his cock prepared to deliver a load into Allison. Her face was contorted with pleasure and her hips were meeting his thrusts. She was whimpering, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," with every stroke. He was doing all he could not to cum, as he wanted to feel her tight little pussy get even tighter. Then it happened: as her hips bucked underneath him and her pussy contracted, she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes!" When he felt her go over the edge, he let loose. His cock shot stream after stream of cum into her pussy. When he stopped cumming, he leaned down and they kissed.

Rick buried his cock in Jennifer's ass when he started to cum. When she felt his hot load being injected into her, she climaxed. Electricity coursed through her body and she cried out, "I'm cumming!" She was just sitting on Dan's cock and bucking her hips while her pussy contracted on his cock. He looked up at her pretty face twisted from the extreme emotion she was feeling. Seeing her lose it like that was all it took, and his cock pulsated as he filled her with his seed. Then all three of them collapsed on the bed in a heap and just lay there, relishing the moment.

Slowly they all got up, used the bathroom, got a drink and eventually found their way back to the hot tub. Rick walked up to the hot tub with his limp long cock swinging provocatively in front of him. He noticed that Jon was staring at his cock, so when he got in the tub he said to Jon, "Mind if I sit next to you?"

"Absolutely not," Jon replied.

When he got in the tub he moved in front of Jon and his cock was almost in his face. Rick looked down and saw the gleam in his eye. They smiled at one another and Rick sat down. Jennifer was sitting next to Allison and soon she put her arm around her. As Dan approached the tub, he saw the pairings and decided to stay by himself. He got in the tub and sat between the couples.

Jon reached over and started to fondle Rick's cock. Rick reciprocated by putting his hand around Jon's dick. Once they were both hard, they stroked each other. On Dan's other side, Jennifer and Allison were in an embrace and Jennifer was fondling her small tits. Dan decided he needed to join one of the groups, so he moved and sat next to Allison. He wanted another first in his life: making love to two women. When Jennifer looked up and their eyes met, he said, "Won't mind if I join you two?"

Jennifer just smiled and shook her head.

"I think we should head for the bedroom," Jon whispered in Rick's ear, his voice dripping with lust. "We have a lot of unfinished business."

Instead of answering, Rick got out of the tub with Jon following him. Both of their cocks were rock hard and throbbing with anticipation. As they got on the bed, Jon put his arms around Rick and their lips met. Soon their mouths were open as their tongues did a love dance.

Jon started kissing his way down Rick's chest and nibbling on his now hardened nipples. He then ran his tongue around his lower belly and inner thighs. The head of Rick's cock had changed from its normal pinkish color to a blood red. Soon Rick felt Jon's tongue probing the tip of his cock. Jon swirled his tongue around the cockhead while his hand found Rick's nut sack. He then went back to licking the tip, enjoying the taste of the teenager's precum.

Rick felt like his cock was going to burst by the time Jon finally worked it all the way down his throat. Rick knew this wasn't Jon's first time making love to another guy. His head was swirling as Jon's mouth rode up and down his cock. Jon sensed that his partner was reaching his zenith and buried the cock down his throat and gently squeezed the tight nut sack. Rick's cock began to pulsate and his warm spunk filled Jon's mouth. Jon especially enjoyed the feeling and taste of a guy unloading in his mouth. He kept working the nut sack and sucking the cock until it became limp. He then looked up at Rick and smiled as he swallowed his partner's love juice.

Dan was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, looking down at pretty Jennifer and cute Allison taking turns sucking his rock-hard cock. While one had his cock in her mouth, the other would suck his nuts. They ran their tongues simultaneously up and down his cock, then put their lips around the head and kissed each other at the same time. Jennifer lifted her head and said, "Is everyone ready to head for the bed?"

Dan and Allison nodded and followed Jennifer to the bedroom, where they found Jon lying on his back with Rick on his knees between Jon's legs, sucking his cock. As they walked by the bed, Allison teased her brother by sticking a finger up his ass. He jumped slightly but continued to work Jon's cock.

Jennifer lay on her back and Dan got between her legs and put his face close to her pussy. He licked around her inner thighs and blew gently on her moist cunt. Jennifer motioned for Allison to straddle her face. She was dying to get a taste of her sweet young pussy. Once she was in position, Jennifer lifted her head and kissed her labia through the wispy pubic hair. She could taste the youngster's excitement. Jennifer was also enjoying having Dan's tongue running up and down her labia.

Jennifer probed Allison's golden pussy with her tongue and sucked on one of her inner lips and then the other. She knew Allison was getting excited, as her inner lips were enlarged and red. She was also excreting a significant amount of love juice, which Jennifer was lapping up.

Dan was having a similar effect on Jennifer, sucking and nibbling her exposed clit. Every once in a while, Dan worked his tongue into her inner lips to taste her honey. Jennifer was the first to cum, as eating a pussy while having hers eaten caused her excitement level to increase rapidly. When her hips began to writhe uncontrollably, Dan buried his tongue in her pussy and soon he felt her contract on his tongue. She let out a groan, which was muffled by Allison's pussy. Her whole body shuddered as Dan kept tonguing her and she climaxed again. While she was cumming, she kept sucking on Allison's exposed clit. Soon Allison's body shuddered as she came in Jennifer's face.

On the other bed, Rick had taken Jon's cock from his mouth. He knew by looking at the swollen purple head that it was ready to be ridden. He made sure the head had plenty of spit on it and got up and straddled Jon. He reached behind him, grabbed the cock and squatted down. He placed the head by his anus and worked it inside. Once he was penetrated, he sat down slowly until the entire length was up his ass. Jon, feeling the tightness of Rick's ass, opened his lust-filled eyes and looked at his young lover. "Don't go to fast. I want this to last," he called out in a hoarse voice.

"So do I," Rick replied in a hushed sexy tone. "So do I." He began to rise up and then lower himself slowly on Jon's throbbing cock. Rick's face showed the enjoyment he got out of fucking an older guy. Jon's eyes were fixed on Rick's groin. He watched his teenaged lover's semi-hard cock flop around while his own cock moved slowly in and out of Rick's ass.

On the other bed, Jennifer had moved toward the foot of the bed and Allison was still straddling her face. Dan cock had gotten rock hard while eating Jennifer's pussy and he was ready to fuck. He gazed at the wispy blond hair on Allison's pussy, glistening with her cum, and decided that is where his cock belonged. He mounted her from behind while Jennifer kept tonguing her clit. His cock slid in easily since her pussy was in a very excited state.

"Ohhh," Allison moaned as she felt Dan enter her.

Rick was riding Jon hard. He looked down at Jon's face, which was contorted with pleasure. He wanted to feel his ass being filled with his partner's spunk, so he moved faster. Jon felt like his nuts were in a vise as his cock slid in and out of Rick's ass. He couldn't hold back any longer and his cock pounded as it shot stream after stream of cum. When he felt this, Rick sat down, burying the cock deep inside him and intensifying the moment for both of them.

Dan began to slowly stroke the teenaged vixen. He felt Jennifer's mouth close around his tight nut sack and her finger probing his anus. Soon Jennifer was finger-fucking his ass. He was in heaven as he fucked Allison's tight, wet pussy while his balls were caressed by the full, luscious lips of Jennifer. His head started to swim from all the stimulation. His cock felt like it was going to burst and then he felt the euphoria of unloading his cum into Allison's pussy. As he started to cum he moaned, "Ahhh." He buried his cock deep inside Allison and came for what felt like an eternity. Jennifer kept sucking his nuts until she felt him stop pulsating, then she reached up and removed his cock from Allison's pussy and put her mouth around the head and sucked him dry. Dan could only keep moaning as Jennifer's action prolonged the ecstasy of the moment.

When Dan came off his sex high, he looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read 2:30 am. "I need to get some rest for the drive tomorrow. Allison, you and Rick can stay and party some more and I'll get you in the morning, if you wish. I assume that's all right with you?" he said to Jennifer.

"You know it is," Jennifer said with a smile.

"Well then we'll stay. We can sleep in the car on the way to Cincy. I'm sure Rick's not ready to leave," replied Allison, nodding her head in the direction of the other bed. Rick and Jon were in a 69 position, devouring each other's cocks.

"I'll get you two in the late morning so you can clean up, we'll eat lunch and then start on our way," Dan said as he was getting dressed. Then he turned to Jennifer. "I'll say my good-byes to you and Jon when I come and get them."

"That's fine," said Jennifer. "Thanks for coming tonight and thanks for sharing your friends." As she was saying this, she moved between Allison's thighs and lowered her head towards her pussy. She had gotten a taste of the combination of their love juice off his cock and she wanted more. Before Dan was out of the room, she was licking and sucking up the remnants of their lovemaking. Jon and Rick didn't even notice he was leaving.

The next morning, Dan called the room at about 10:30. After everyone had a chance to clean up and dress, they all met downstairs for lunch. After lunch they said their good-byes and Dan, Rick and Allison left for Cincinnati. The twins asked to spend Wednesday night with him at his motel and he readily agreed. They made love almost the entire night, and the next morning, Dan dropped them off at their father's house before he went to his meeting.

Whenever he has a chance, Dan takes the highway he first picked them up on, but he has never encountered them again. He finds himself thinking often about how the two youngsters had broadened his sexual experiences during that wintry interlude.