Blizzard

Story Info
Liz has a really bad day.
1.8k words
4.27
57.9k
26
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOUGE

Important information regarding the characteristics of the blizzard family of plants - to be read by all parties involved in its studies.

The blizzards are made up of a multitude of specialised and highly adaptable organisms. The high rate of metabolism and inherent DNA instability of this family makes it nearly impossible to make any valid specifications for the entire species.

However, the following observations can be applied to the family as a whole. It has a rudimentary "hive" mind, it´s intelligence varying from nest to nest (this intelligence seems to increase proportionally to its age). A nest is usually made up of a main trunk and up to twenty "hunters" and "collectors".

These "hunters" and "collectors" sports some locomotive features. They are capable of subduing most of the animals found in this region (this capacity increases as the blizzard grows older and therefore, smarter).Make note that there has been no observation of the reproductive behaviour to this date.

The blizzard shows promising possibilities for industrial use due to its complex metabolism capable of producing a long range of chemicals. This group therefor recommend that the blizzard is included in the target pack for the next xeno-fauna expedition.

/DR Jessie Andrew CO xeno expedition #1

"Go and get some water Liz" the girl mumbled as she made her way through the thick jungle. "Can you take my back pack Liz?" she continued, kicking pebbles as she went. "Liz, could you fetch some new batteries?" she huffed as she climbed as rise in her path. "Well, I´d love too, Jessie, please show me the way on the map...bitch!" She ended her monologue, the irony of her last sentence lost to no one of her imaginative audience.

"Xenobiology 101 my ass" she concluded as she took of her back pack for a short break. "Slavery 101 is more like it" she muttered as she drank some of her water.

Behind her, in the distance, she could hear the screams of probers. "Hope Jessie gets her mouthful now" Liz thought without reflecting over the human element in the screams.

Feeling sorry for herself, Liz had no rush to get back to Sue in camp, if Jessie lost her opportunity to film that disgusting prober-thingy mating, it was probably just for the better. Liz was tired of this steaming jungle, it had an unnerving effect on her. She constantly felt observed and...evaluated.

"Don´t be stupid, Liz" she shrugged "observed by what exactly?" she continued. This part of the jungle had proved remarkably devoid of any animals, save for that unholy prober/deer union that Jessie was preoccupied with two clicks back.

It never occurred to Liz, that the reason she felt so uneasy in here was exactly that - the absence of animal life.

"Well, better get going, would´t wanna let the heroine of the day wait for batteries, would we?" she said and got to her feet.

A sudden rustle in the brushes in front of her made her freeze. "Please don´t let it be a prober" she thought, not at all as intrigued by them as Jessie seemed to be.

She held her breath as the organism made its way onto the trail. Liz let out a sigh of relief "you don´t look so menacing pal". Roughly the appearance of a giant, green, five armed sea-star the creature crept out of the bush.

"Hey, I know you, you´re...a blizzard...collector? No...hunter! That´s it! Wohoo! Finally this stupid excursion pays off!" Liz laughed, satisfied to have proven her knowledge.

As she turned around to get her back pack she was surprised to see yet another hunter sitting on top of it. "How did you get there so fast, little fella?" she asked as she bent down to remove it.

Occupied with trying to open the back pack, the hunter was surprised by Liz as she grabbed it to remove it. In response, it twisted itself out of her grip and scurried into the bushes.

"OK, that explains the how-did-you-so-fast part" Liz said, perplexed by the speed the anim- wrong - plant had shown. Sure, the blizzards were capable of movement, but freaking running?

Picking up her back pack ,she turned around to return to camp. Then the young student tripped on the first hunter, with a short yelp! she fell straight into the bushes.

"Argh! I hate this freaking jungle" Liz thought shaking her head clear and tried to get to her feet. She couldn´t, her feet seemed to have gotten stuck on something in the thick undergrowth. As she sat up and parted the foliage to get a clear view of the branch trapping her feet, her blood ran cold.

"Oh my god" Liz whispered, her blue eyes widening at the sight. Her ankles were held together by the hunter, which was in the process of investigating her small feet and calves. Within seconds it had pried off her boots and socks before starting to tug at her pants. "Hey! Cut that out!" the trapped damsel demanded, grabbing hold of the hunter.

It tried to grab her delicate hands, the only thing saving her was its leathery skin, slipping over her wrists. Liz recoiled in panic, this thing sure meant business. The hunter had finished its exploration of her feet, coated them in secretions and started moving upwards.

The sensation of the thing climbing her lithe body was making her feel sick, its appendages constantly worming over her pants, drenching them in liquid. As it left her ankles, Liz hoped for mobility only to be horrified at the sight of restricting coils of vines that the hunter seemed to attach as it continued upwards. Realising that it was only a matter of time before she was fully restrained, Liz frantically began to search for some kind of way out of her predicament.

With a smile she located her back pack further in the foliage "say hello to my little friend K-knife, you bastard!" Liz thought in glee as she started to crawl towards it.

"Swap!" With a wet slap the hunter arrived at her groin before heaving itself up on her flat stomach, sending three arms down her pants. The middle arm went down her slit, covering it completely before meeting up with the other two holding on to her firm buttocks.

Liz´s body reacted on instinct, betraying her, at the first, soft touch at her vulnerable entrance. She rolled on to her back and grabbed after the hunter, before realising her mistake.

With lightning movement, the hunter grabbed her hands with its two remaining arms, pinning them to her side.

"Noooooo!" Liz cried out to the silent jungle. In the next few minutes she tried everything to regain her freedom, straining every muscle, rolling and heaving her body on the ground. When she finally came to a panting, sobbing stop, the hunter returned all its attention to her labia.

It inched its way down her pants until its center sat upon it, the liquid moisturizing her, preparing her. Slowly caressing her lips it took note of how this cavity was formed. And opening its own passage, it adapted,

It sent out myriads of tiny tendrils, engulfing her swelling lips and clitoris. Extending a small tube it slowly penetrated into her warm depths. The ever present liquid changed composition, adding hormones to prepare Liz´s body for pregnancy. For the second time that day, Liz´s body betrayed her, sending her into a gut-wrenching orgasm. After that, the hunter knew how to hold this mate from further escape attempts, punishing each act of defiance with even more stimuli.

Liz´s freckled face was crossed by the drying traces of tears, her sobs reduced to heavy panting when motion in the edge of her field of vision made her turn her head. Two new hunters approached her, attracted by the earlier commotion.

She lost sight of them as they climbed up on her tummy to great the first hunter. Then they took up the interrupted quest up her smooth skin, sliding in under her shirt. As they came to her heaving chest they made short work of her bra before settling onto her b-cups. Their arms settling around her back, locking the hunters into place. Her nipples, already erect after the first hunter´s advances, were sucked into the passages and injected with the hormones necessary for lactation. Slowly, the hunters began contracting their bodies, massaging her firm breasts.

The two hunters grew together with each other, forming a single organism capable of using Liz´s mammary glands as efficiently as possible.

As the sun set, Liz was gradually stimulated into greater and greater ecstasy. Despite that she didn´t make any more escape attempts, the hunter knew that this mate would be more docile if stimulated the right way.

Liz wasn´t even coherent as the collector emerged from the jungle, called by the hunters to bring her back to the their nest. Basically a larger version of the hunter, the collector swiftly lifted her of the ground and carried off.

The blizzard was pleased with this feisty mate that the hunters had produced, although her forms were unknown the exam had proved she was compatible.

The trunk inserted a tendril into the hunter at Liz´s lap, injecting the seeds into it´s processing chamber. There they would be alternated before being implanted into her fertile body.

When the seeds had been transferred, it detached and sent away the collector. This mate would have the honour of starting a new nest, further up north, where there still were prey to catch.

The collector walked all night until it came to a place where the new nest would have room for it´s territorial claims. There it let her down on the ground before slowly working the clothes of her body, this proved easy as she still was all wet, glistening in the pale moon light.

Coming to in the aftershocks of an orgasm, Liz slowly realised why she hadn´t been devoured by some hideous beast.

"Please, not like this, not me!" she begged as she felt the pressure increase yet again.

It wasn´t until well into morning when the hunter was ready for breeding, having spent the entire night adjusting the seeds for Liz´s body. Picking up the pace, it quickly brought the female into a series of orgasms. Her breasts overflowed with milk, sending rivulets over her restrained chest.

Her body heaved of the ground, heals and shoulder blades digging in. Her body was on fire, ready for the last act.

The hunter sensed her body craving for release and injected the seed into her ripe womb. "No no no no no no!" Liz cried, realising that she now was pregnant with an alien organism.

"Gotta get help! Gotta-" was the last coherent thought before the hunter sent her into oblivion once again. Curled up into fetus position, Liz´s body convulsed of orgasms, setting into the pace that would be her existence for the coming month.

The end