Blizzard of (Com)Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers

"You get some good news?"

"Well, I know my corporate travel agent is working on a possible room for me with the hotels here. At least that's something. So hopefully I won't have to curl up in a waiting lounge chair or a nice, comfy piece of floor. But," she added, seeing the look of pain come across Robert's face, "there's no guarantee he can pull it off. Carl's good, but he's not exactly a miracle worker."

"Well… good luck with that."

"Robert? Robert, please," she said, reaching over and taking his hand. "Please don't be upset with me." The softness of her hand calmed the man down, making him relax a bit and overcome some of the disappointment he was feeling. "Now, look around the room, my friend. Take a glance, and see how many people are on their cell phones right now." When Robert looked, he saw at least half the people in the food court talking on phones, and every pay phone in sight had a line of people waiting their turns. "I will wager you that at least a third of the people making phone calls are scrambling to find hotels here. And if you had, the opportunity, wouldn't you be?"

"Yeah, I would," he sighed. "But that's not all of it. Frankly, Kathleen… I've greatly enjoyed the time I've been spending with you and don't want it to end. At least, not until we catch our respective flights once they re-open the airport."

"Believe me, love, the feeling is mutual." She gripped his hand tighter as she said this, sending a thrilling tingle shooting up Robert's arm. "Now, relax a bit. We've got a cold, snowy night ahead of us. So just talk to me."

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Well… let's modify the current situation. Instead of being in this blahsted airport, let's say you're in a nice, comfy mountain cabin with an attractive lady." Seeing his blush, she continued, "Yes, dearie, you haven't hidden your attraction to me all that well. But you've been very much the gentleman about it, and I'm deeply flattered by the whole thing. Now, how about you tell me what you would do in that mountain cabin in weather like this." Reacting to the moment, Robert began talking. He was soon describing how he would have a roaring fire going in the bedroom fireplace, a few lit candles spread about the room, and possibly something to drink ready if both he and his lady friend were agreeable. The fire would have been going a while, making the bedroom nice and toasty. As he was describing how warm the heavy comforter would be, Kathleen's phone interrupted him.

"Oh, blast," she grumbled. "Just when it was getting good! Hold that thought." Picking up her cell phone, she said, "Hello? Dylan, love, I told you that I was stuck in Minneapolis… yes, I'm still at the airport; I have my travel agent working on a place to stay… I'm hoping to hear from him shortly. Okay, love. Toodles!" Closing her phone, she replied, "Now, where were we?"

"In a mountain cabin on a very snowy night, talking about a warm, cozy bed. Unfortunately, now I have to put the story on hold. I'm afraid I need to brave the men's rest room. Can you watch my stuff?"

"Don't worry, dearie, I'll take care of it." Robert picked up his empty plate and walked towards the exit. Once she saw him disappear, Kathleen dialed a number on her cell phone. "Hello, Carl? Thanks for playing along, love… yes, I am still using that security blanket… now don't start with me, Carl. What did you find out?" Taking a bite of her food, Kathleen nodded her head at what her travel agent was saying. "You're kidding? That's available? Grab it, Carl… Yes, I'll gladly pay that cost tonight. Book it for two people… that's right, two people. I've made a good friend here, who I am not letting sit in this blahsted airport all night if I can help it. Call me when you've got the room booked, okay? Toodles!" Hanging up her phone, Kathleen took a quick glance around. Robert was still nowhere to be seen.

Washing his hands in the men's room, Robert looked in the mirror. Maybe not the best catch in the world, he thought to himself, but not bad. But isn't it just your luck that you meet a lady who really trips your trigger, and she's married! Well, at least you've got some pleasant company for part of your wait in this frozen wasteland. So go enjoy what you can… and keep your damn tongue in your mouth!

"Good heavens, dearie," Kathleen said as he sat down. "I was beginning to wonder if you had fallen in!"

"Not quite," he chuckled. "Just needed to go. All of those large Pepsi's I've been drinking. Not to mention the odd six-dollar large mocha latte. You ever get the feeling that airport food vendors know they have a captive audience?"

"Only on every trip I take, Robert. Now," she said, leaning in closer, "Let's get back to –" Once again, her cell phone interrupted her. "Damn, I may never hear the end of this story!" Answering her cell phone, she said, "Hello? Yes, Carl? You got it? Great! Okay, what's the phone number? Thanks, you're a love!"

"I take it," Robert said with some resignation, "that your travel agent got you a hotel room. Congratulations."

"Yes, Carl pulled it off. It sounds like he got me a very good room."

Standing up, Robert stepped close to Kathleen. "Honestly, I am happy for you… I guess I just wanted to enjoy more of your company."

"Robert, my dear, you're a love. Give me just one second, okay?" She quickly dialed the phone number her travel agent had given her. "Hello? Yes, I'm calling to confirm a last-minute reservation. The last name is O'Malley… yes, that's it… that's right, non-smoking room, two people." That comment caused Robert's eyebrows to raise, which Kathleen returned with a mischievous smile. "Yes, we're going to need a ride from the airport… okay, we'll be at the curbside shuttle bus shelter in 40 minutes. Thank you!"

Hanging up the phone, she looked directly in his eyes and said, "Robert, I'm not letting you ruin your back on the floor or chairs of this airport. You're spending the night with me in a nice, comfortable room."

"And what about your husband?"

"Dylan? Don't worry, love… he'll understand." And most likely be grateful, she said to herself. I think he'll be very grateful for what's to come.

Walking into the hotel room, Robert was stunned. Kathleen's travel agent had managed not a room, but a multi-room executive suite on the top floor of the Airport Hilton. As Kathleen tipped the bellman for escorting them, Robert dropped his carry-on travel bag on the couch and marveled at the suite around him. Across from the king-sized bed was a whirlpool that looked like it could hold at least four people. "Robert, dear," she said as she wrapped him in a one-arm hug, "you act like you've never been a suite like this before."

"That's because I haven't. Most of the time when I get a hotel room somewhere, it's the Super 8 or Motel 6. Certainly not the premier suite of a Hilton or Marriott. This… this is a different world for me, hon."

"Well, enjoy it. And yes, it's new for me, too. I've spent a lot of nights in a lot of hotels on my business trips, but never have I had deluxe accommodations like this. When Carl told me he could get it, I decided it was time to splurge, and have something nice after all of this travel stress. Besides, the way this storm is going, we might be here two or three days." Stroking a finger on his right arm, she said, "If we're gong to spend that much time in a hotel, we should at least be comfortable."

Looking down into her eyes (he was a good five inches taller), Robert saw signals similar to the ones her fingers were giving. The erection he had in response made him feel ashamed. Dammit, he said in his mind, she's married! Cut this out. You are NOT about to have sex with a married woman.

Sensing his hesitation, Kathleen pecked him on the cheek, then moved to her carry-on bag. "Robert, I may be a little while in the bathroom, do you want to use it?"

She opened the bag, digging deep and pulling out what looked like a toiletry kit and another small bag.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Robert took advantage of the restroom facilities for their intended function, and as a chance to calm down. The longer he stayed in this suite, the more in over his head he felt. Looking again in the mirror, he decided to do everything he could to remain above reproach. "Okay," he said as he walked out, "your turn. And don't use up all the hot water!" That comment got him a hearty, dusky laugh as the bathroom door closed. Turning on the television, Robert kicked off his shoes and stretched out on the bed to watch a local newscast. Kathleen's decision to get a comfy room looked prudent, as the meteorologist laid out a forecast of worsening blizzard conditions over the next three days.

In the bathroom, it was Kathleen's turn to contemplate one's self in the mirror. It's been three years, dearie, the face in the mirror said. Dylan's a wonderful man and terrific husband... but you have to let him go. Not only is he gone, but he wouldn't want you pining after him this long. You know he would want you to live and be happy. It's time you let yourself live, Kathleen Manning O'Malley. Live, and even love. As a few tears glided down her cheek, Kathleen agreed with the face in the mirror. Opening her small bag, Kathleen started to pull out the silk pajamas, only to change her mind.

"Kathleen," Robert said as the bathroom door opened, "it looks like you were right on the hotel. This storm is supposed to… oh… my…" It was all he could do not to drool. Kathleen walked slowly towards him, wearing a nightgown that left Robert almost breathless. The light beige satin fabric that ended halfway down her calf seemed to blend with her creamy skin. And the low-cut "V" in the front revealed the freckles between and on the insides of her breasts. The apparition of feminine beauty walking towards him immediately brought Robert fully erect. "Kathleen," he stammered, "I… I wasn't… I mean, I didn't –"

"Relax, Robert," she softly replied. "Even when undressing me with your eyes today, you've been a complete gentleman. And I didn't invite you to my room for the purpose of sex. But since we are here, and will be here for a while, let's make the best of each other's company."

"Uhm, Kathleen… what about your husband? Isn't he going to be upset if he finds out about this? I don't want to be a home-wrecker, or have an affair with anyone."

Handing Robert her cell phone, she said, "Call him, Robert. When you do, you'll understand." Seeing the hesitation, she added, "It's okay, Robert. Call Dylan, please."

Taking the proffered phone, Robert scrolled through the stored names until "Dylan" appeared on the screen. "Hello," he said when his call was answered, "May I speak to Dylan, please?"

"Just a minute," a female voice answered. "May I ask who is calling?" The Irish-sounding female voice on the other end of the line had Robert wondering if he had called a cheating husband.

"My name is Robert. Kathleen gave me her phone and said I should call Dylan and talk to him. May I speak with him please?"

"Before I do that, I'll need Kathleen's code word."

"Code word?" Before a now-incredulous Robert could ask, Kathleen handed him a slip of paper with two words on it. "Kathleen just handed me a slip of paper with the words 'Magic Mountain.' Can I ask what's going on here?" He was startled to hear an exultant voice yell "YES! She's finally taking that step!" on the other end of the phone line.

"Robert, my name is Maureen. I'm Dylan's older sister. The reason I'm so happy is that Kathleen seems to finally be moving away from the security blanket she's been using."

"I don't understand."

"Robert… my brother was killed in a car crash three years ago. At that point, he and Kathleen had been married for nine years, and were still deeply in love. Kathleen's been working through the grieving stages ever since then. When she's afraid, when she thinks a man might be getting too close to her, she will call me and talk to Dylan as a way of keeping the more lewd and lascivious eyes and hands away. I didn't like it a first, but I eventually went along with it. I also gave her that code phrase to use if and when she was ready to move on. I've been yearning to hear that from her for the last two years. That she gave it to you is a huge sign. I take it you two will be spending the evening together. Please treat her gently, Robert. She's a special lady, about to come out of her shell. Now, can I speak to her?" Robert simply handed over the phone.

"Hello? Yes, Maureen, it's me. I've reached and climbed the magic mountain. Now I'm going to take a leap, fly and live. Thank you, dear… thank you for everything." Turning off her phone, she looked at the now-seated Robert. "I hope, dear, you understand what I'm going through, and what I'm doing." Joining him on the edge of the bed, she took his hand. "The subterfuge wasn't to hurt you, dear, but to protect me. And now, I want to climb out of that shell. I want to live, and love, and be whole again.

"I also know that, after this weekend, we may never meet again. That's not important. What matters is now. I'm not looking for cheap sex; I'm not trying to make a stud out of you. I've realized that the time has come to live. And living means passion. If you're agreeable… I want to share that passion with you."

Looking over to the alluring woman sitting next to him, Robert felt Kathleen's hand gently touch his cheek. His reply was to reach around, pull her close and kiss her deeply on the mouth. When Robert touched her neck, Kathleen pulled that hand to her breast. As his thumb teased the already-hardening nipple through her nightgown, Kathleen reached down and caressed Robert's growing erection.

"Love, you need to be freed," she said as the kiss broke. Before Robert could ask, Kathleen was on her knees on the floor, opening Robert's jeans. As she lowered his pants to the floor, Kathleen nuzzled her right cheek against the white-cotton fabric of the BVD's covering Robert's hard cock. Then Robert stood up, pulling Kathleen to her full height in the process. With another passionate, deep kiss, Robert's hands hungrily roamed the willing body next to his. Realizing she was wearing only the nightgown, he knelt down and started lifting it up her body. As he continued lifting the fabric, Robert learned that Kathleen was truly a natural redhead and not a product of Miss Clairol. As his hands continued upwards, Kathleen's pale pink aureoles were revealed. Each one received a soft kiss as Kathleen finished removing her nightgown. Then she pulled upwards on Robert's polo shirt, revealing his slightly flabby chest.

"I'm afraid," Robert sighed, "that I'm not a male model of any sort."

"You're better love," she replied while wiggling his under shorts to the floor. "You're a real person. Someone I can actually touch, and feel, and be with." Looking up to his face, she added, "You're exactly the person I need and want. And something tells me that feeling is mutual. I truly feel this was meant to happen. So thank God for that blizzard, because it brought us together."

"Let's warm up. We don't have a fireplace, so let's see what this whirlpool can do." Robert walked over to the tub and started the water. Watching it fill, he felt Kathleen's arms wrap around him from behind. "Just remember," he said as he felt her hand start massaging his cock, "I get to return the favor."

"Dearie," she said with her cheek nuzzling his back, "I'm counting on it!" Then the two of them stepped into the whirlpool. "You're right, Robert, there is room in here for several more people."

"That may be, hon, but I'm only letting you and me in here now." He accentuated the point by reaching between her legs and stroking her pussy. Kathleen immediately opened wider to give him better access. Feeling his hands fumble, she gently gave her new lover a few pointers. She realized Robert was a quick study, as a few minutes later she was moaning in ecstasy from the gentle ministrations of her clit by Robert's thumb. Then he proved he was learning the art of the tease as he backed off for a few moments before starting again.

"Oh dear… you are the right sensual devil, aren't you, dearie?"

"It's possible, Kathleen. Now, let's try something else." Robert turned off the tub, to Kathleen's surprise. Following his directions and recommendations, Kathleen soon found herself facing a near wall of the tub. Her befuddlement was erased soon after Robert re-started the whirlpool, and she felt one of the water jets squarely striking her sex. The effect on Kathleen was exquisite and immediate. Fondling her breasts from behind, Robert was in position and ready to support her body when the orgasm hit her. As it subsided, Robert gently moved Kathleen away, holding her close in the swirling water. When she calmed down, he helped her out of the tub, where they mutually dried each other before retiring to the king sized bed "Oh, God," she sighed as she lay next to him, "That was incredible. I need to make you feel like that."

* * * * *

"Oh yes, dearie," she said several hours later, "you are much tastier than anything at the airport food court. Much tastier, and certainly much more passionate and sensual. And I think," she said with a big smile, "I returned at least some of the orgasmic feeling and emotion you gave me in the hot tub."

"Is that why I feel a little woozy and my nerves are jangled?"

Giggling as she kissed him, Kathleen said, "Ah, yes, the power of orgasm. The ability to leave one's brain and body humming for a while. Frankly, I think it's the ultimate high for all… all involved… oh, please… don't stop, dearie…" While she had been talking, Robert's hand once again found and began fondling her pussy. The reactions shooting through her body were again taking Kathleen to the orgasmic edge. Oh… my… yes…yes… No, please, don't stop!"

"It's only a short break, my dear." Reaching over to the nightstand, Robert picked up one of the protective dental dams Kathleen had packed in her luggage. (Over the previous year, Kathleen had been packing protection supplies in her carry-on overnight bag. But tonight was the first time she'd ever felt the need or want to use them, and in the process step out of her shell of grief.) Rolling Kathleen on her back, Robert placed the dental dam over her pussy before starting in on his "late dinner." Once again, Kathleen gave a few helpful suggestions. And once again, she was rewarded with ecstatic and near-orgasmic reactions. As Robert's tongue and lips worked on her pussy with increasing skill, his hands reached up and fondled her breasts. He did this for several more minutes, before backing off and letting her calm down.

"Why did you stop?" She asked once she caught her breath.

"Because you need to help me with this," he replied, holding up a fresh condom. Soon the two of them had pulled the used one off his erect member (being careful not to make a mess) and put the new one in place. Then Robert looked directly into Kathleen's eyes. With her affirmative nod, he slowly and gently moved inside her. In moments, the two were steadily thrusting together, each matching the other's rhythm. If two could be said to become one, Robert and Kathleen had sensually done so. If one began to speed up, the other was quickly in synch. Caresses, pinches, gropes, all served to heighten the passions and the desires. And when Kathleen leaped off the orgasmic cliff, Robert was right there with her, and even their outcries were nearly in stereo.

LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers