Blizzard Revisited Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was time to wiggle myself into the too tight jeans. I cursed a bit. Men are supposed to dress comfortably. It's women who are supposed to squirm and strain into paint tight pants! I guess this swinging thing was turning everything around!

Cindy emptied her purse so it could contain her frilly teddy, a dozen condoms, her wallet, and keys. Her purse had never felt so light! Damn was there ever a pile of junk on the dresser where she had emptied the rest of the contents!

First Cindy pulled on a frilly beige bra and put on the see through blouse. She strutted her stuff for me then removed the bra and asked me which way was sexier. Decisions, decisions! Nothing is sexier than Cindy's beautiful naked tits, but there was something to be said about how that bra lifted and separated leaving some very sexy cleavage! I thought about it for a while and then told her to put the bra on This was torture! There wasn't room in my tight pants for the hard on she was making me have!

Sometimes, the weather in Northern Indiana can be fickle in April but this was going to be a perfect day! The temperature was 72 and the sky was blue! Perfect for a bit of planting on a spring day. I was practically hyperventilating on the drive over thinking of what I was going to plant!

We were early, but only a few minutes. Probably because I was driving too fast wanting to get there! But then, we weren't the first. Ron and Diane were from Chicago and their friends were all from the big city. We were, in fact, the only local couple and everyone else had a couple hour drive to get here. Four of the couples had allowed some extra time and hadn't needed it. They had beaten us there.

For most of the couples it was a weekend in the country.

I unloaded the maple tree we had brought and put it with the other four that were already out. Asking your friends to bring a tree or shrub is not a very good way to landscape. The early offerings were a very mixed lot.

No one was exactly dressed for serious yard work! Maybe I was prejudiced but I thought Cindy was the most beautiful woman. Diane came in a close second. The other four were not bad looking but not in the same league as Cindy. The other men seemed to agree. The four strangers nearly drooled over her. I was in serious danger of ripping my pants from the erection! The question was, what was causing that early reaction? The four women who were not shy about getting to know me or the attention Cindy was getting?

Ron led me back to help with the hog he was barbecuing over a huge kettle cooker. I think he thought that since I'm from the country, I should know about cooking whole hogs. He was wrong.

We waited until 3:30 for those planning to be fashionably late. By then there was quite a crowd. There were 17 couples gathered with 19 offerings for the yard. Somebody must have brought more than one.

First order of business, if you didn't consider sizing up the opposite sex, was to divide the bootie into types and kinds of fauna and then decide what to do with it. Cindy was actively involved in the discussion. I said nary a word. I have a black thumb! My idea of a good plant is one made of silk that takes no fertilizer, no sun, no water, and only needs an occasional dusting. The perfect lawn is green cement, preferably with a built in water system to automatically wash it clean!

The next hour and a half was rather interesting. Watching a bunch of people dressed for sex, not gardening, plant trees and bushes and shrubs. More than a little attractive tit showed in those clothes as the women helped place plants in the ground. I was a hero however, I was the one with the beer in the cooler.

By 5:00 the meat was falling off the well done rotating carcass in the barbecue and I helped Ron peal it off into disposable aluminum tins. Some of their friends had brought buns and paper plates and napkins and disposable silverware. I discovered that Ron had placed a bunch of pealed potatoes in pots under the hog where the juices dripped on them.

The next couple hours, until the sun went down and the temperatures dropped below the level of comfort, were spent munching whole hog sandwiches, wolfing down food and getting to know each other.

I had the attention of a number of very attractive ladies, and I must confess a real interest in later activities. My mind was not just undressing them (a feat that would take little effort in reality) but also pictured me engaged in some rather interesting activities with them. Cindy had a full entourage of men following her around. My jealousy had left me and I found it humorous to watch the men drool and Cindy play them like guitars.

No one was making any sexual moves, but the tension was thick in the air. I could hardly contain my desire to get on with the activities. A feeling intensified by the cute busty red head hanging on my every word.

Ron came over to me and smiled. "Don't worry, it'll all happen soon."

"It's that obvious?"

"Not to me, but Diane noticed. This is the interesting time. Everyone knows what they want to do, but they are all waiting for someone else to do the first ummmm dance. Call this the foreplay for the evening. I kind of enjoy the tension actually."

I chuckled. "Yeah, it is kind of exciting."

Judy, the red head, snuggled her body close to me. I could feel the heat from her. "Don't worry, darlin, you're going to be," she chuckled, "Dancing soon, if I have anything to say about it." Her eyes met mine and I saw the invitation in them.

Ron smiled at me. "Cindy is sure enjoying the game isn't she? She sure has a following."

I looked at my wife, then smiled at Ron. I wasn't jealous anymore. In fact I was excited knowing that all those men wanted my wife and excited by the thought of watching them with her. The presence of the busty red head rubbing her ample breasts against my arm had some effect as well. I smiled at Ron. "She sure is drawing a crowd."

"You're a lucky man. She is one sexy lady."

I looked at Diane and remembered the enthusiasm of her bouncing on my lap. I remembered the silky feel of her pussy wrapped around my cock. I remembered how luscious her tits were. I smiled back at him. "You're pretty lucky, yourself. Diane is one hot woman!"

He smiled. "Don't I know it. We're both pretty lucky to have women willing to share us. Now come on, it's time to move this party inside."

Judy smiled at me. "I think, I'm going to be the lucky one that she shares. If you think Diane is sexy. Wait till I get my hands on you." She emphasized the point by brushing her hand over the front of my pants.

For just a second I considered bringing up the subject of my weird jealousy of Cindy's enthusiasm with Ron and Judy, but decided against it. I just went over and stood beside Cindy as she chatted with three men. Judy stayed right with me. Cindy smiled at me. "I think the party is moving inside, dear." I said to her.

Cindy looked from Judy to me and smiled a knowing smile. "Go on in and have fun. I'll be right behind you."

I didn't have time to turn. Judy grabbed my arm and led me to the house. As we walked, I mused that there was something wonderful about swingers. You certainly didn't have to play any games. Judy wanted to "dance" with me and she let it be well known! I did not have to guess what she wanted.

Judy led me into the house and directly up the stairs. Ron and Diane had already told us all the rules. Any bedroom with an open door was available. If you didn't want extra company, close the door. If you left it open, then don't object to someone else joining in. Make sure the bedroom door is left open when you're done.

Judy led me to the first open door and quickly through it. She turned in a flash and had her arms around me. Our lips met in a long passionate kiss. My arms wrapped around her trim waist as our tongues danced together. I drank in the smell of her. My dick sprang to life inside those tight pants. She felt my arousal against her belly. Her hand slid along my body from my back where it had naturally been when we embraced, to feel the swelling in my pants. She broke the kiss as her hands moved to my belt. She tugged at it for a moment and then my hands moved hers out of the way as I unfastened the belt and then the pants.

Her eyes locked on my front as I tugged my pants down. A soft moan escaped her lips as my hard cock sprang into view. She took a long look and then pealed her own clothes off.

I pulled my shirt over my head, reluctant to take my eyes away from her as she pulled the sexy frilly shirt off her frame. I stood there naked as she discarded her bra. My eyes watched those luscious pale tits with the pink nipples. I watched her as she stooped down to tug her pants off. I watched to see if she was naturally a red head. The pale skin spoke of her true hair color but she was shaved.

She came back into my arms and I felt her breasts against my chest. My erection brushed the soft skin of her belly as we kissed again. A long lingering kiss. My hands found the soft bulge of her breasts and lightly weighed them as my thumbs found her nipples.

She broke the kiss and her eyes smiled into mine. She stepped back and looked at me. Then she smiled and stepped to the door, swinging it shut. "I want you all to myself." She said. Her voice husky. I voiced no comment as she stepped back to me and pressed her body against my back as her hands found my stomach and then slid lower to grasp my manhood. She kissed my neck, sending shivers through me and then broke away and took my hand and led me to the bed.

I kissed her passionately and then my mouth worked down her body, kissing her neck, shoulder and then her left breast. I sucked the nipple into my mouth as my hand found a very wet pussy. She arched her back as my finger slid over her clit. I moved my lips to her other nipple as her fingers found my hair.

I started to move my mouth lower but Judy pulled me up by the ears. She didn't say anything but as our lips met, I felt my cock near her slick entrance. Her hand reached down to grasp me and aim my cock at her. I didn't need more of an invitation than that. I slid into her in one smooth thrust. We both gasped at the feel. I paused for a moment, just enjoying the tight, warm, wet feel of her. Her legs wrapped around me and her back arched below me. Her hands found my back and she began to rock her hips at me as her hands pulled me to her. I rocked into her in the rhythm dictated by her hips and her hands.

I tuned into the rhythm of her body, trying to feel what she liked most and repeating it. As I learned the way she liked me to thrust, her body reacted.

Judy's head rocked from side to side as she moaned loudly. I was excited by her loud vocalizations and rammed her harder. I felt her pussy convulse around me as her eyes rolled. Her whole body convulsed under me and then was done. I kept slamming into her and then she came alive again. As I felt her explode a second time, the pressure built in me. Her hips were rolling into me and her head twisting as I exploded into her. Our bodies slowed as we gasped for breath. I collapsed beside her.

Judy's eyes smiled into mine as my fingers roamed over her naked body. She kissed me softly.

"Thank you, Darlin! You were wonderful!" She smiled at me across the pillow.

"You were pretty good yourself!" I said to her.

She sat up and then pulled herself erect. I watched her as she pulled on her clothes. Judy opened the door and was gone. I was filled with strange feelings. The joy of having just had sex with a beautiful almost stranger and an empty feeling at her departure. I got up and pulled on my own clothes.

I had barely stepped into the hall when I heard a familiar sound. The sound of my wife in the throws of orgasm. I took a few steps toward the sound and found an open bedroom door. Inside a man was hammering my wife while a dark hared woman watched. I watched fascinated as the man exploded into my wife. The olive skinned woman smiled at me then went to where the man's body mated with my wife.

I watched as she licked his testicles and then reached for his softening prick as he pulled out of Cindy and pulled the cock to her mouth. The girl sucked the penis, gooey from my wife's juices clean. As the man rolled off Cindy, the girl lowered her face to attack Cindy's pussy, licking and sucking her man's juices from my wife.

Cindy's eyes opened wide as she watched the woman. Her mouth tensed as if to protest and then she laid back and let her lick. At first Cindy's body was stiff with apprehension and then she relaxed. I watched her face as it went from shocked to pleasured. My cock sprang to life.

The naked man smiled and waved me into the room. I nodded and then went to my wife as I stripped naked. Cindy's eyes locked on mine and then I kissed her. I felt the excitement and the pleasure in her as her hand reached out and grasped my familiar cock. She pulled me toward her mouth.

The brunet looked up from eating Cindy's pussy. "Hun, those things taste lots better when they have a little sauce on them." She wiggled her ass in invitation.

Cindy laid there, her hand wrapped around my cock, her mouth open. The pressure of her hand pulling me toward her mouth eased. A strange look crossed her face, half disgust, half excitement. The disgust faded, replaced by pure desire. She didn't say a word. She just looked into my eyes and a slight smile appeared on her mouth. She nodded at me.

I moved away and took a look at the brunet. She was very attractive with long dark brown hair and olive skin. She had pendulous breasts and was a few pounds over ideal weight but still very attractive. I moved behind her. The woman wiggled her pussy at me as I moved up to her. We both had to adjust our height and then I popped easily into her. She made a noise into Cindy's pussy as I penetrated. I began to thrust into her pussy as she bounced with me against Cindy's clit. Cindy's eyes looked over the girl to lock on mine as I fucked her new friend.

Cindy's eyes rolled as her hips rocked into the girl's face as a long wave of orgasm came over my wife. A few moments later the brunet gasped as her pussy convulsed in orgasm around my cock. The sight and sound of Cindy and the girl both cumming pushed me over the edge and I exploded into the girl's pussy.

The girl kept licking softly on Cindy's clit as I pulled out of her. Cindy's eyes looked onto mine. There was a strange look there. "Mmmmmmm.. bring me that thing!", She said to me.

I moved around the bed again and presented my wife with my semi-erect cock. She sucked it into her mouth. "Yummy!" She giggled with her mouth full. She sucked and licked with vigor, using all her talents on my dick, but it wasn't responding. I pulled away.

The brunet looked up from my wife's pussy and smiled. "I'm Debbie by the way." She gave me a dazzling smile as I looked into her brown eyes. "You want more, honey?" She asked my wife.

Cindy said nothing. There was a strange look on her face. Not excitement, not disgust but interest. Debbie moved over her and Cindy's tongue reached out tentatively. She licked and sucked on Debbie's pussy and Debbie closed her eyes. After a few minutes she shuddered slightly and then moved off Cindy.

The man and I smiled at each other. I went over to my wife and give her a great big kiss on her gooey lips sharing the taste of Debbie's pussy. When I looked up from the kiss, the couple was gone.

Cindy looked around the room, discovering that we were alone.

"Did you like the show.. and the pussy?"

I smiled at her. "I sure did. So how did you like the pussy?"

"Strange. I wouldn't have thought I would like it, but it was kind of fun. Now I see why you like to eat my pussy."

We laughed together for a moment. "Shall we get dressed and join the party?" I asked her.

We both watched a naked couple walk by the open door. "I guess we don't need to get dressed. But lets join the party."

A few months ago, I would have been shocked if my wife had suggested we wander around our own home naked and now it seemed normal to wonder around someone else's house with no clothing. I think Cindy was reading my mind. "I actually like being naked now. Wouldn't have believed it a few weeks ago." We both chuckled.

Strangely I didn't feel out of place without clothing. We weren't the only ones. About a third of the people were naked, another third of the women were wearing lingerie, while the last third were still wearing their "outside" clothing.

I suddenly realized that I was thirsty and went off to get both Cindy and I a drink. When I came back with two beers, Cindy had company on the couch. A man sat on one side talking to my wife while one of his hands rested on her naked thigh. I smiled and sat down beside her. I was actually enjoying watching my wife flirt with him.

We talked and joked for a while. I looked at my watch and realized that it was still only 8:30. The man's hand was wandering up her thigh. Cindy smiled and spread her legs as her hand found his and put his hand in her pussy. I watched him finger fuck her for a while as we held a perfectly normal conversation, with the exception of some rosy color creeping into Cindy's face. It seemed a rather surreal scene.

Finally, Cindy looked at the man. "Are you going to take me upstairs or fuck me right here?"

Bill needed no further coaxing. He stood and took my lady's hand. I debated if I should follow and watch the show or stay there. I finally decided to let Cindy have her way with the man alone if she wished.

I wandered back to the kitchen where the beverages were. Judy was standing there resting her naked bum against the counter while holding a discussion with two other women, one naked, the other in sexy lingerie. I took in the sight of Judy's pale ponderous tits and then looked to her two friends.

The naked one was a very petite blond. She stood barely 5 feet tall in her bare feet. Her skin was pale and her blond hair shined. There was a sparkle in her blue eyes. Her breasts were firm and shapely but not overly large. Her waist was trim. The light curls of her pubic hair was trimmed into a landing strip pointing toward the cleft in her pouty pussy. Her blond hair framed her face nicely as it fell straight to her shoulders where it curved upward.

In contrast the other girl was very tall, taller than I, and dark complected. She was also a big girl but she had chosen her lingerie carefully to show off her figure. Her tits were exceptionally large. The straight falling lingerie hid the fact that her waist was slightly larger than it should have been but the material let her large dark nipples show through. She may have been a touch heavier than required, but that was more than made up for by a dazzling smile with gleaming white teeth and brown eyes that sparkled.

Judy spotted me and her eyes lit up. She reached out her arms in invitation. I walked into her arms and wrapped my arms around her in a tight naked hug. My cock responded to the touch of naked skin.

"Mmmmm stud! I was just telling the girls about you." She giggled. "I think you should save some of that for them." She broke the hug but left one arm around me. I felt a little self conscious with my half hard cock. I shouldn't have. Except for a brief glance from each woman at my midsection, they paid no attention.

Judy made the introductions. The blond was Pat, an apt name for a blond bombshell. The big dark girl was Tammy, a name that didn't fit with her appearance at all.

"I'm telling you, girls, this one is good! I think we should drag him off to a bedroom while we have the chance." A flush of excitement went through me. I felt a surge of pride at the compliment and a gush of excitement at the thought of having three women.

Tammy looked deep into my eyes. "Sounds like a plan to me!" Her eyes twinkled.