Blizzard Revisited Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy urged me toward the living room and the stairs beyond as Tammy put an arm around me. I was led to slaughter. A Naked woman with an arm around me on one side, at rubinesk brunet in lingerie on the other and a naked blond following. All I could think was "WOW"!

What we discovered was that six bedrooms was not enough for a party this size. All the rooms were occupied. Three of the doors were open but the beds were already accommodating writhing people.

The four of us peeked into each room and then made some lured comments in the few minutes that we waited. The wait was short. A door opened and Cindy and Bill emerged hand in hand. Bill must have been a fast study!

Cindy's eyes met mine. She saw the gaggle of women around me and raised her eyebrows then broke into a broad smile. Cindy sent Bill on his way and stayed to watch.

The girls wasted no time dragging me into the empty room. Judy closed the door as soon as Cindy was through. I heard the door close but didn't see it! Tammy had already pulled me to her and our tongues were dueling. I felt hands pushing the two of us apart and then a tongue on my very erect penis. The sensations were mixed and a blur. I only knew that I was kissing Tammy. I knew there were one and then two tongues on my cock and I felt eyes watching but I didn't know who was watching and who was licking.

I don't know who or how I was moved to the bed but at least three women directed me there. I happily half fell onto my back on the bed as the kiss and lick session temporarily broke up.

Tammy who had been directly in front of me was quickly out of her scant clothing and following me up the bed. My eyes locked on hers as she rose over my manhood and then lowered herself down on me. I felt hands spread my legs as a tongue found my testicles. Pat was approaching the head of the bed and I saw Cindy watching with fire in her eyes.

I watched as Pat straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my face. My tongue reached out to taste her as my nose drank in the smell of inflamed pussy. My senses were overcome. I felt a tongue on my scrotum and lips around my nipple.

As Tammy bounced, my concentration was directed to pleasing the clit on my face and the sensation of warm wet pussy sliding on my cock was only a vague very pleasant feeling somewhere below my conscious. Pat's body jerked as she convulsed in orgasm, spilling warm wet tasty juice over my face. Her body sagged and she crawled off me. I saw the intense look in Cindy's face as her mouth withdrew from my nipple. She watched as Judy came around the bed. Tammy stopped her movements on my cock as Judy crawled over my face and lowered her pussy to my waiting lips. My tongue reached out and my concentration returned to licking and pleasing the new pussy pressed to my face.

"Oh My God! Lover!", It was Judy's voice. "You are just as good with your tongue as you are with your cock." I heard a slight giggle and knew it was Cindy.

I felt Tammy's pussy convulse around my cock. I heard her throaty moans as she exploded. I felt her body shaking from side to side. I felt her back arch and her hips thrust hard into me. Then I felt her body sag and she slid from me. All I could see was the beautiful folds of Judy's pussy on my face. Lips engulfed my throbbing cock. I had no idea whose! Fingers hefted my balls.

The feeling came on me suddenly, unexpectedly. I felt the pressure, more intense than I had ever felt before. The explosion rocked my body with an intensity I had never felt before. I felt greedy lips suck until I was empty and then release my cock. I tried hard to keep ministering to Judy's pussy as she began to grind her hips against my face.

I felt totally drained, exhausted. Still I tried to concentrate on the movements of the lady on my face. I concentrate on giving back the pleasure I have just felt. I hear Judy literally scream in pleasure as she slams her pussy into my face. For a moment I am near panic, unable to breathe. Then she moves herself and I gulp down air before the pulsing vagina crushes into my face once more. Many seconds pass but before I need air, Judy collapses, her head at my feet. I can hear her gasping for breath.

My body relaxes totally as I feel that I have fulfilled my duty to the women. The toil done. Now I can relax. Still my vision is blocked by Judy's thighs wrapped around my face and her pussy is right before my eyes. As I regain some of my strength, I crane my neck and kiss her pussy lightly.

Judy twitches and I hear her speak. "This is your husband?" I don't see Cindy nod her head but I know she does. "Damn, you are one lucky woman! This boy is Goooood!!!!"

As she says that, Judy rolls off my body. "Believe me, I know how lucky I am!" Cindy says.

I see Cindy's face near mine and she leans down to kiss me. She licks the juice off my face. My hand reaches for her and cups her breast. I'm exhausted but filled with love for my wife. A strange emotion for a time when I have just had three other women. Cindy lays beside me and cuddles as the other three wander off. I pay scant attention to them.

"Tiger, they are going to be talking about you for years." My wife says in my ear and she giggles. She senses my exhaustion and gives me a few more minutes to recover before she prods me out of bed and leads me out of the bedroom. Where there is a line at the door.

Either I'm too tired to even notice or the novelty has worn off. I hardly notice my own nudity, or that of the others. I don't even feel self conscious around those people who are fully, if sexily clad. There seem to be people everywhere around the house. The couch in the living room is vacant and I count myself lucky to drag Cindy there and plunk down.

Cindy snuggles her naked body against mine and smiles at me. "Hun, you look like you could use a drink. Want me to go get you something?"

I nod my head and Cindy heads for the kitchen. I can't help but watch her beautiful naked butt as she wanders off. Damn I feel lucky!

Despite the visual image of Cindy and a few others of interest, I recover slowly from my sexual exhaustion. It seems a long time before Cindy comes back and following her are another couple. The facing love seat is full so Cindy curls her naked body up on the floor leaning against my legs while the girl sits her equally naked body down beside me.

It seems perfectly normal to discuss the weather while surrounded by naked people. After a while, the man asks us if we would like to accompany them upstairs. Cindy looks up at me with hopeful eyes. I smile down at her.

"I think I'd like to sit this one out. But if Cindy wants to go, it's fine with me." Cindy gives me a half smile. I think that means she wants to go but would have preferred if I had gone with her. Iwas feeling back to myself an hour later when Cindy came back with a huge smile on her face.

We both continued to mingle although I did not ask anyone else to "dance".

An hour later I saw Cindy wander up the stairs and then right back down from the upstairs bedrooms with two naked men in tow. I watched from across the room as they had a heated discussion. Then Cindy snuggled up to both of them. I watched her hands reach out and grab a cock in each hand as she kissed from one man to the other. That leads to an amazing threesome on the floor before me. I watch in awe and pride as Cindy takes care of her two studs with true enthusiasm and skill. She is pleasured, as I have never seen her. When they are done, Cindy is crumpled like a dishrag. This kind of shock and awe I can deal with!

By the time they are finished, both my strength and my erection are restored to normal. She nearly crawls to the sofa and I join her. Cindy slumps her body against mine. Her eyes look into mine and I smile at her.

Cindy recovers much more quickly than I and half an hour later when Ron and Diane come to join us, Cindy is back to her perky self.

Diane complains that they have had not had any time with their neighbors. What do you say to a beautiful naked woman when she complains (in other words) that you haven't fucked her yet? Nothing! You just follow her to her bedroom.

The two giggling naked women beat us to the bedroom and flung themselves on the bed, side by side. I looked at them and my body reacted! How could it not?

The two women reach out their arms, beckoning us. Ron and I exchange smiles as he heads for Cindy's arms and I for Diane.

Diane pulls me to her. Our lips meet in a long wet passionate kiss. Beside me I hear the sounds of Cindy exchanging a lip lock with Ron. I feel the motion of the bed as Cindy wiggles under Ron and the sounds of Diane moaning under my kiss.

I hear the gasp from Cindy as Ron enters her and then feel the bed begin to move as Ron begins to thrust. Cindy makes short gasps on each thrust which further inflames my member.

The sound spurs Diane on. Her hand reaches for me and urges me inside her. I feel the wet silken warmth of her pussy engulf me. I push slowly into her until I hit bottom and then wait a moment, just basking in the wonderful feel of her. Our kiss becomes more passionate. I feel eyes on me and I rise to my hands as I begin to rock into Diane.

I look beside me and see Ron looking at me, watching me pound his wife. My eyes look lower to Cindy. Her face a strange mingling of emotions. Her eyes look to mine with a trace of a smile and then the next thrust causes her eyes to close in pleasure. Then she looks to Ron's face.

I look into Diane's eyes as I thrust into her again. Her eyes look back and then roll.

The sounds of the two women inflame me. I feel the pressure build. My breathing quickens and Diane feels it. Her pussy grasps my cock, milking it. Her eyes beg for my offering. Then her breathing comes in gasps and the clenching of her pussy is no longer to bring my pleasure but a sign of her own.

For a moment, I lose track of everything. There is only Diane and me, as we explode together. As I come down I sense that Cindy came with us. Ron explodes as the three of us are slowly getting our breath back to normal.

The four of us smile at each other and the girls giggle. A strange sound for the aftermath of sex but somehow exciting.

As Ron and I roll off our women, they roll together in a 69.

I watched my wife, obviously enjoying her lesbian encounter. Unlike earlier in the evening, Cindy is alive with excitement, committed totally to the experience. The two women lick each other clean before exploding in orgasm.

The scene was incredible. Two beautiful naked women fully enjoying each other.

It wasn't long after that that Cindy and I went home, minus one sock and Cindy's bra, which we could only hope would show up later.

After we crawled into bed, both seemingly exhausted, Cindy told me all about her adventures, including her introduction into the world of bisexuality. The sexual energy returned for both of us. The retelling rekindled our mutual desire and we made love.

I told her about my adventures and since I thought I knew who's mouth I had blown my wad into, and knew that she knew the answer, I shushed her. The not knowing was more exciting than the knowledge would have been. We made love again.

Cindy had had another new awakening. There was even more excitement in her than before.

A week later, the excitement had gone for me but the glow was still in Cindy. Diane called and I could see the excited flush on Cindy's face as she talked to her. I felt the twinge of irritation creeping up on me again. I closed my eyes and pictured the four women fucking me silly. My cock and my level of enthusiasm both came up and I smiled. The irritation was gone and I knew that from now on, all I would have to do to banish the feeling was close my eyes and think of that experience. I could only wonder what it would have been like if I had not had that experience. Would the irritation have gone on? Would it have ended our swinging or worse our marriage? The only answer I have is that when I close my eyes and think back, all is right with the world.