Blonde, Brunette & Horny!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh whee! You really know how to lick it!" she howled, holding my head firmly in place.

Since she seemed to be enjoying it so much, I took my time, making sure I thoroughly bathed her asshole with my tongue, even forcing the tip up inside the way I like to do it, digging it in there.

Finally I pulled away.

"Come here!" she begged, urging me to come up to her face, kissing me passionately, wanting to savor the tongue that had just probed her ass.

I darted out my tongue like a viper in heat.

"That is so fuckin' hot!" she hissed. "Having your tongue in my mouth after you've kissed and licked my asshole."

"Youarea kinky one, aren't you, Donna?"

"Not half as kinky as you, I'm sure," she answered.

Now, finally, I brought my mouth down to her pussy. I spread her lips and gazed at it. She had such a beautiful pussy, nesting in a lush, honey blonde bush. Her labia were really well-defined, her clit very pronounced, and believe me, I'm a bit of an expert on the subject of female genitals. I licked every corner of her pussy, finally encircling her little swelling of a clit with my lips and sucking on it while I slid a pinky up her asshole, moistened with my spit.

Soon she began to shake and pant and moan, and then to shriek and howl as I worked her pussy over with my lips and tongue. God, I just love eating pussy! Especially a sweet, tender one like this, desperately ready for an expert tongue-bath!

Her breaths came faster and faster and then her whole body started trembling and I knew she was very close. She held on to the back of my head, pressing me firmly against her and I sensed she was about to cum. Suddenly she exploded in a wild orgasm that tore through her body, gasping for breath as the seizures convulsed her, then howling with pleasure, letting out all her untamed, animal feelings.

"Oh shit," she finally said, getting her breath back. "You sure know how to take a girl to paradise."

"Glad I could be of service," I said.

She eyeballed my body with frankly lusty eyes.

"Now I get to do you, Tracy," she said, pushing me down on the bed as I spread my legs wide for her.

"No, first something else, turn over," she said, as I rolled over on my stomach. "I know what you really want, what youneed right now."

I needed her tongue in my asshole, that's what I needed. And Donna knew it!

"You've got thecutest butt, Tracy," she said, admiring it, softly running her fingers over the smooth, taut skin. And I must admit that I have always prided myself on what I know is a very alluring rear end.

Then, suddenly, I felt a stinging sensation as Donna brought the flat of her hand down firmly and spanked me.

"Geez!" I hissed in surprise. "You pick that up from doing Angie?"

"I've always dreamt about spanking other girls. Is it cool if I do it to you a little?" she asked, a bit uncertain about whether she should continue.

I relished laying helplessly on my stomach, knowing that pretty soon me and Donna would be teaming up to work over Angie's butt. So I thought now I'd let Donna work over mine a little.

"Yeah, it's cool, Donna," I said, turning my head to look at her. "Go ahead and spank my tush.”

She gave me a light spanking; we'd be saving the serious shit for Angie later.

Then she brought her face down and kissed every inch of my butt, working her way towards the crack. As softly as possible she ran her tongue down the crack between my cheeks, teasing me as I had teased her.

"Tongue it!" I pleaded. "Tongue it the way I tongued yours."

She spread apart my cheeks, and I could sense that she was just gazing at my hole.

"Cute butt... and cute butthole," she purred.

Now she brought her mouth down and really began to devour my ass, savoring it with each stroke of her greedy, skillful tongue, stabbing my little hole with it the way I had stabbed hers.

Finally, she pulled away from my anus and I could hear her licking her finger.

"Now here's something else for you," she said. "Something I know you’re going to like."

I thought back how I had confessed to her at the coffee bar that I loved having a a chick shove her fingers up my butt. And so now she slowly slid a finger up my ass, working it well into my ass.

"How about another one?" I said, giving her the okay to probe further as she added to the welcome pressure by jamming a second finger right up my ass.

God, I craved having Donna digging her fingers into my ass like this. By now my pussy was even more soaked than before, if that was possible. And Donna must've known it. Because she pulled out her fingers and turned me over on my back, as I eagerly flung open my legs for her.

"Look at you," she said, gazing at it finally, "It's so fuckin' wet I couldswim in it!"

"Well go ahead and swim," I said, pushing her face in there, feeling her tongue reach out to lap it up. "I should've offered to you before now.”

"You should've," Donna said, pulling her mouth away a moment, looking up at me, her eyes blazing with cunnilingual lust. And then she went back to work.

I just closed my eyes and took it all in, fantasizing about what was going to be happening real soon now, when Angie and her cousin came over. Then thinking about what Donna had hinted went on at the sorority we'd both be pledging. And reminiscing about the few other chicks who had gone down on me, and comparing their techniques to Donna's.

Now I felt her slide a finger into my ass while she kept giving me the most sublime pleasure imaginable with her skilled and agile tongue. That extra bit of anal stimulation must've done it, because about two and half seconds later, I literally exploded in a shattering orgasm that took my breath away.

"Wow!" was all Donna could say when she finally pulled her mouth away from me.

"Gee, youreally got me off," I told her, as though she didn't know.

She stared down into my dampness.

"You're even wetter than you were before," she said.

"It'syour mouth that did it," I told her as she came up to me, smiling tenderly, wrapping her arms around me as we kissed, the scent of my pussy on her lips, the aroma of her pussy on mine.

"They'll be here any minute," Donna said, looking over at the clock. "Should we greet them like this, all naked already?"

"Nah, let's get dressed again," I suggested. "We don't want them to think we've taken care of business and that they're just an afterthought."

"Oh, they won't be thinking that, I guarantee it," Donna said, obviously knowing Angie much better than I did. "But you're right. We should get dressed and start afresh."

And so we got dressed and cleaned up the bed. What we couldn't get rid of, and didn't want to, was the faintly sweet scent of pussy in the room. We knew what an aphrodisiac that would be for Angie.

And maybe for her married cousin too.

Rather than satiating us, our torrid coupling only made me and Donna eager for more, much more. So we waited for the arrival of our visitors with keen anticipation, idly laying on Donna's bed, making out, caressing one another.

Then there was a knock on the door. A few minutes earlier, as Donna and I were getting dressed, I couldn't stop thinking about what the two of us would soon be doing to Angie. I've always fantasized about sex, playing out steamy, sometimes rather depraved scenes in my mind. Maybe that's why my pussy always seems like it's wet. I really have that ability to turn myself on to the burning point just by coming up with images in my mind. And that's what I had been doing as I was laying next to Donna, kissing her and playing with her stiff, excited nipples. So now I knew that my pussy was literallydrenchedagain as the two brunettes walked through the door.

"How ya doin'?" Angie said to me as she walked in and quickly gave me the once-over. Every time I went down to the pizza joint, and Angie served me, I'd look her over and say to myself that she was one sexy, hot-looking female. And tonight she looked especially appealing.

"This is my cousin Teresa."

Teresa looked a lot like Angie, you could see the family resemblance right away, another slim, Italian-American fox with long, raven hair and big breasts. Somehow I expected Teresa to be older, maybe because Donna had mentioned she was married. But she looked around the same age as Angie, maybe twenty, twenty-one, just a year or so older than me and Donna.

They both wore sweaters that clung spectacularly to their big busts, and down below, tight jeans that showed off their sleek, toned thighs and firm butts.

The freshman dorm rooms were real small, with two beds for the two roommates and hardly any space. So with four excited females in here we were packed in pretty tight. And that's even before we were flinging open our legs and falling back all over the beds.

"So you're going to watch the show, huh?" Donna asked Teresa.

"Yeah, if it's cool with you two."

"Hey, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't cool," I said.

Donna looked at me, a smirk on her lips, then over at the cousins.

"Me and Tracy, we were talking before, about all sorts of sex things," Donna explained. "And Tracy tells me how our sex talk got her pussy all hot and wet. So I tell her I happen to know someone --- besides myself of course -- who I knew would appreciate that wet pussy of hers."

"I guess she was talkin' about you, huh Angie?" Teresa said to her cousin, poking her in the ribs.

"Does the thought of mywet pussy turn you on, Angie?" I asked boldly.

"Shit, yeah!" she hissed. "I couldn't fuckin' wait to come over here with my cousin."

Donna eyed me and Angie, keenly listening to all this, loving the fact that she had made it happen.

"Check it out then," I said, dropping down to Donna's bed and spreading my legs. Before, Donna had pointed out to me how I had soaked right through my jeans. And so just before these two walked through the door I had glanced down there again and saw that the wet spot was still clearly visible through the denim. Now I thought I'd show it off to the two visitors.

"Holy fuck!" Teresa gasped, the tone of her voice blue-collar rough, "she creamed right through her pants!"

Angie said nothing, her eyes riveted on the crotch of my jeans as if she were in a trance.

"Show it off, Tracy! Show it offraw," Donna urged " ‘Cause I happen to know a slut who wants to see itreal bad."

She winked at Angie, who stood frozen in place.

"I hope she wants to do more than just see it," I purred.

"Uh huh, alot more," Angie said, her gaze drifting from between my legs up to my eyes as we looked each other over.

"Take a look, then," I said, unzipping my jeans and pulling them off. I was wearing pale blue panties and the crotch of those panties was soaked, even my thighs were a little damp.

"Shit, you're so drenched down there, Tracy, you almost look like youpissedin your panties," Donna said as though she had just laid her eyes on it. Little did the two of them know that a little while ago Donna had been greedily lapping up that nectar.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I said, the tone of my voice rough and direct, now taking off my panties and showing off my pussy, raw and wet!

"Oh my God!" Teresa gasped. She may have been straight, but she sure looked like she was getting off staring at my damp cunt.

Angie, though, was again mesmerized into silence.

"Hungry?" I asked Angie.

"Starving!" she gasped, as she dropped to her knees between my open legs.

"Dig in and enjoy then," I said, pulling her face between my legs and feeding it to her. She was ravenous, her eager tongue greedily reaching for it.

"Uh huh, lick it," I said, as Angie dug her tongue in there, lapping it up. Others had worked their tongues into my pussy and I couldn't help comparing Angie with them as she displayed her cunnilingual style for me. She sure knew what she was doing; I had a feeling Angie had eaten alot of pussy in her time.

"She give good head?” her cousin asked.

"So far, so good," I said, as I fed it to her, Donna and Teresa watching. Of course Donna had brought me to an intense orgasm a little while ago, so I was in no hurry to get off. I was going to savor Angie's mouth, letting her make a nice, slow meal out of me.

While she gave me some sweet oral attention, I pulled off my T-shirt and showed off my perfect tits, each topped with a big nipple.

"Why don't you suck on these now,slut," I said to Angie, who nearly swooned when she heard me call her a slut. But I sensed from Donna to address her like that would only arouse her. A second later her hands were all over my tits as her lips went back and forth ravenously from one nipple to the other. Donna, meanwhile, had slapped a hand between Angie's legs and was feeling her up from behind.

And across the room, sitting on the other bed, there was Teresa, staring straight ahead at the torrid sight of her cousin mixing it up with two foxy and very eager blonde co-eds. I saw that Teresa had dropped her hand between her legs, though she probably wasn't even aware of it. So I thought I'd point it out.

"Look at Teresa, I think she's grooving on the performance over here," I said, as all three of us stared back at her. She blushed, suddenly realizing that she was pressing a hand against her crotch. Now she moved it away.

"Hey, Terry, you can leave it there," Angie told her cousin. "Leave it there and relieve the itch."

Teresa did just that as Angie brought her mouth back down to my pussy. Did her tongue ever feel good now, snaking its way up into my wet vagina!

Now, as Angie gobbled me up, Donna took off Angie's clothes for her. First, the tight sweater, revealing those oversized tits, especially massive in contrast to her slight frame. Then she took off her sneakers, and tore off her jeans and panties, leaving her stark naked.

Having stripped Angie, now Donna quickly tore off her own clothes.

Then Donna got behind Angie and brought her hand down sharply on the taut skin of Angie's buttocks, exposed for her.

“Oooh!" Angie winced, pulling her face away from my pussy as she felt the delicious sting brought on by Donna’s hand coming down nice and hard. I couldn't wait until I'd get my turn at Angie's perky taut cheeks. Her buttocks were as trim and tight as her tits were big and soft and voluptuous. This pizza girl was definitely top heavy. And now I reached down for those tits as she kept licking me, squeezing them and pinching the dark, pointy nipples.

"Yeah, spank her!" Teresa urged as she watched Donna's onslaught.

"You like watching me spank your cousin's butt, huh?" Donna said, turning to Teresa. "Maybe you'd like to spank her yourself a bit?"

"Yeah, Terry," Angie said, suddenly turning back to her cousin. "Why dontcha spank my butt?"

"Nah, I'm a married woman," Teresa said, begging off. "I'll just watch if it's okay with you guys. Besides, Angie, you're my cousin. Spankin' you would be likeincest, or somethin'."

"At least take your clothes off and stay awhile," I coaxed Teresa. "Look at the

three of us. We're as naked as the day we were born. And you're still all dressed."

"Yeah, show us that hot body!" Donna insisted.

"C'mon, cuz, take it off!" Angie now urged, adding to the chorus. "You were naked with me before when we were gettin' dressed to come here."

Teresa hesitated a long moment, thinking it over.

"Okay, you guys convinced me," Teresa said, suddenly pulling her sweater over her head. Like Angie, she wasn't wearing a bra. And now showed off a pair of tits every bit as impressive as her cousin's.

"Big ones run in the family, huh?" Donna said as Teresa now took off the rest of her clothes, showing off a body that seemed almost a carbon copy of her cousin's, except that rather than the thick, black shag Angie had between her legs, Teresa's pussy was completelyshaved.

"You dykes all satisfied now?" Teresa asked with a sexy laugh, spreading her legs and showing it off to us, getting into the swing of things very quickly. She may have been straight and claiming to just want to watch, but she sure seemed to be getting into the spirit of things real fast.

"Shit, she's all shaved!" Donna said.

"Yeah, a couple of weeks ago my husband told me he wanted to see what my pussy looked like all shaved, so I did him the favor."

"Looks sexy," Donna said, eyeing the exposed slit.

"He sure thinks so, he's been fucking me about twice a day since I did it."

Finally Donna stopped spanking Angie and I thought now was the time to do something else.

"Keep spanking her," I told Donna, who had slacked off as she turned to stare at Teresa's shaven pussy. And now as Donna eagerly resumed bringing her hand down on Angie's vulnerable cheeks, I pushed Angie away from my pussy and lifted my foot to her face. Earlier in the year, at a club I visited, I had enjoyed having a couple of slavish dykes orally tend to my feet, and I somehow guessed Angie could get into something like that.

"Lick these now," I said, offering my pretty foot, the toes topped with glossy, brilliantly red polish I had applied just that afternoon.

Angie began to lick every inch of my foot.

"Now suck the toes," I said, feeding them to her one by one, as Donna spanked her harder than ever.

Teresa, awed into stunned silence, stared at her cousin devouring my feet.

"Now do Donna," I said, pushing Angie's face away from my feet and getting up off the bed as Donna quickly replaced me down on her back on the mattress, spreading her legs wide apart. I stared at Donna's pretty, perfectly etched little pussy, nesting in a bed of strawberry blonde curls, a pussy I had tasted for the first time only an hour ago.

Angie's face was all wet from having just delved into me and now she was ready to dig into Donna.

"Do my feet first, like you did Tracy's," Donna said, arrogantly thrusting a foot in Angie's face, a foot which Angie now devoured with relish.

"Good, now lick my cunt!" Donna demanded of Angie, pulling her toes away from Angie's mouth.

Without missing a beat Angie dug right in to feast on Donna now, really burying her face between her open legs, munching away.

I turned to Teresa.

"Your cousin sure seems to like the taste of pussy," I said.

"That's what she's always telling me," Teresa said, her eyes straight ahead, watching, as she idly strummed her own pussy.

"Don't you ever have a hankering to try some yourself?" I asked Teresa, watching her finger herself.

"Yeah, what chick doesn't? But I'm straight and I'm married and shit, you know what I'm sayin’?"

"No," I said, teasing her. "If you can sit here, naked like that, watching us and playing with your pussy, you ought to be able to check it out for yourself too."

She looked at me and said nothing, a strange, new look on her face.

Now I turned back to Angie and stared down at the smooth skin of her buttocks, still a little pink from Donna's spanking. I thought it was time to bring a little color back to those buns.

"Ouch!" Angie yelped as I brought the flat of my hand down on her buttocks.

"Uh huh! That's it! Spank her!" Teresa enthused. Obviously she really got off seeing her cousin get spanked like this.

"Beat my fuckin' butt,beat it!" Angie begged, pulling away from Donna's pussy to turn back and look at me with slavish eyes.

"Damn, cuz, you're a nasty little cunt!" Teresa said in amazement.

"If you think she's so nasty why don't you spank her yourself now?" I asked Teresa, thinking back to how Angie herself had urged her cousin to help spank her earlier.

Teresa still hesitated.

"Oh, come on, it's not like eating her pussy, come over here and spank her," I insisted, letting Teresa get a nice eyeful of Angie's pink ass cheeks.

"Shit, why not!" Teresa said, suddenly standing up and joining me behind her cousin.