Blonde, Brunette & Horny!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two," I said to Angie and Teresa, "Get up on the bed, on either side of Donna, okay?"

The two of them eagerly scampered up on the bed, getting down on elbows and knees, sticking out their young Italian, olive-toned butts for me. There was something about the sight of their trim, and yet appealing rounded ass cheeks that made my clit tingle.

"Now reach back and spread 'em, I want to see the damage I've done," I told them.

They held themselves open for me as I gazed into their cracks, their assholes slick and dilated from my hard, solid fucking. That was a beautiful sight to behold while I took care of Donna's bottom. Three girls with me here in Donna's room, and I had fucked all three in the ass! Damn, was I good or what!

"You three bitches love your buttholes reamed, don't you?" I said, feeling in control. With so many dykes, you can never use the word ‘bitch.’ But not these three.

"Uh huh!" Angie squealed.

"Love it!" Teresa added.

"You can fuck mine any old time you want, Tracy," Donna rejoiced, turning her head, looking at me with her big, blue eyes, eyes shining with lusty desire.

It was hard work, thrusting into three bottoms in a row, and finally I was getting a little tired. But I made sure to let Donna get herself off fingering her clit before I pulled out of her.

"Turn around and check it out," I said as the three of them turned to stare at the big rubber cock. Now I thought I'd test how far Angie would go. Donna had said she was an utter slave to her desires for Donna and, now, for me.

"Let's see you suck it!" I demanded, waving it in Angie’s face.

She hesitated a moment, looking at me and then at the others. The rubber cock I was asking her to suck had been buried up all three butts.

"Come on, Angie," I said, urging her on, "Suck it, I know you want to.”

"Yeah, I'll taste it," Angie finally said, grabbing hold of it and stuffing it in her mouth. Teresa and Donna looked on, as if in a trance.

I had fucked one pussy and three butts with this fat strap-on cock, and now here was Angie sucking on it. I loved it! I knew then and there I’d have to go out and buy a strap-on of my own. The obscenely erotic thrill of it all send chills up and down my spine! Was I kinky, orwhat!?