Blonde Dominates Black Couple

Story Info
Blonde BBW Mistress dominates black couple.
1.4k words
3.41
33.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

My name is Rebecca O'Neill. I am a six-foot-tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied and big-bottomed, utterly sexy young Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. These days, I find myself feeling quite horny. Working as a police officer permanently assigned to desk duty sucks. And it bores the living daylights out of me. Like every white chick in the hood, I need some dick from time to time. So I go find myself a well-endowed black stud to satisfy my needs. For passionate sex, there is nothing quite like a sexy black man.

I went to visit my pal Manfred Jackson and he did not disappoint. I found him in his garage, working on his motorcycle. Manfred is all man, all the time. This six-foot-three, 240-pound black fireman was just what I needed. He likes blonde-haired and green-eyed, big-booty white chicks like myself. We had some fun. First, I got down on my knees and gave his nine-inch, uncircumcised black cock a good sucking. I love going down on a sexy, well-endowed black stud muffin like Manfred Jackson. He stroked my long blonde hair and whispered sweet words to me while I sucked him off. I sucked his cock and balls and when he came, I drank his manly seed. Afterwards, we got down and dirty.

Manfred lay me on the hood of his car and spread my creamy thighs wide open. He spread my pussy lips and gave my snatch a good licking. Many guys don't like to eat pussy but they love getting their dick sucked. Manfred liked to give and receive. What a man! In no time he had me screaming his name in three languages, Gaelic, English and profane. Afterwards, he shoved his big black dick into my pussy and began fucking away. He tore my pussy up and I loved every minute of it. I liked it so much that I decided to give up the booty. Manfred was thrilled. He bent me over the hood of his car and spread my plump white butt cheeks wide open. He stuck a finger into my ass, then two. Then he placed his cock against my asshole and pushed it inside. I grimaced as his big cock entered my ass. I absolutely love anal sex, folks. Manfred gripped my hips and rammed his cock up my asshole. We went at it until he came, filling me up. I screamed in sheer pleasure. That was awesome!

Today, we decided to spice things up. A little interracial domination could certainly shake things up for the both of us. We needed a pawn, uh, third party for that, though. Like many black men, Manfred prefers white women to black women. Why? Simply because most black women in America are angry, bitter and rude. And they're the most insensitive women you will ever meet. Which is why Manfred and I went to have some wicked fun with one.

The meanest, angriest black woman in the city of Brockton is none other than Manfred's old flame, Shaniqua Leathers. You know the type. One of those loud-mouthed black women with nothing to do all day but curse black men and whine about how lousy they are. No wonder black men are leaving black women by the droves and choosing to date Asian, Latin and Caucasian women instead. Just about every type of woman on the planet is less angry and less rude than the average inner-city black female. Yet these same rude black women who brag about mistreating black males are shocked when their black men leave them for less dramatic and friendlier women. Black chicks are overly dramatic and in this century, it seems that black men have had enough.

When Manfred met Shaniqua, he was a cadet at the Firefighter Training Academy. This fine-looking black stud had always wanted to be a fireman. It was his dream to be one of those men and women who saved lives every day. A sexy black man who wears a firefighter outfit every day. I can't think of anything hotter, except maybe the surface of the sun. Do you think Shaniqua showed any respect or appreciation to Manfred or supported his dream? Hell no. Like a typical black woman from the inner city, she was a real dream crusher. With very few exceptions, black women don't believe in black men. They love to tear them down. I think the average black woman living in America hates the black male far more than those racist organizations from the Old South ever did.

So, Manfred and I went to find Shaniqua. We found the ugly black bitch at the bus station, arguing with another ugly black bitch. Something about one of them giving the other a dirty look. When Shaniqua saw me coming with Manfred, she seethed with anger. Lots of black women get mad whenever they see a black man with a white woman. Yet those same black women are often guilty of verbally bashing any black man who happens to be near them. Manfred and Shaniqua had briefly lived together. She claimed that some of her stuff was still at his place. We offered to take her there to get her stuff, once and for all. She thought about it, then it seemed the idea of embarrassing Manfred in front of me got the best of her. So we brought her back to Manfred's apartment and the stage was set. We were about to teach her a lesson.

As soon as we got inside Manfred's apartment, I made my move. I grabbed Shaniqua and pulled her in front of me. Before she could blink, I smacked her. Hard. Then I smacked her again. The thing about inner city loud-mouth ghetto bitches like Shaniqua is that quite often, their physique doesn't match their character. Lots of mousy black chicks act like they're Godzilla. Well, I'm a woman of strength and character. And at six feet tall and two hundred and sixty pounds, I've got more than enough strength to back up anything I say. So I told the stunned Shaniqua what was going to happen. She was going to learn a lesson, once and for all.

Shaniqua looked at Manfred, then at me. She saw that we meant business. I told her to kneel before me and she hesitated. A solid slap convinced her otherwise. Obediently, she got on her knees. I fetched my favorite toys. A strap-on dildo, and some manacles. Shaniqua's eyes went wide when she saw them. Manfred fastened the thick steel bindings to Shaniqua's hands and feet. Then the fun began. I put on my strap-on dildo, and told Shaniqua that I was about to do her the biggest favor anyone had ever done her. Once and for all, I was about to cure her of the disease which affects nine out of ten black females living in the United States of America. I was about to take away her attitude problem. And free her.

Shaniqua gasped in shock. Then she began to struggle. Manfred caught her and held her in place. He even spread her ass for me. Is he a dear or what? I positioned myself behind Shaniqua and pressed my long and thick dildo against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Shaniqua's scream could have woken up the ancient dead. It was music to my ears, though. I held onto her hips and slammed the dildo up her ass. She screamed. She begged. She even pissed herself. I didn't relent. I fucked her ass mercilessly. After due consideration, I've come to the conclusion that black women got something stuck up their asses which never gets removed. That's why they all got an attitude problem. With my dildo, I probed Shaniqua's ass in search of a way of freeing her from this affliction. I fucked her until my pussy creamed. That's when I pulled out of her ass. Her ass had gone from a tight orifice to a gaping hole.

I admired my handiwork. Nice. Smiling, I kissed Manfred. We stood over Shaniqua and looked at her. Letting her know who was in charge. Much later, we let her go. After telling her that if she ran her mouth or ever bothered us again, she'd be toast. She nodded fearfully, then left the apartment. Manfred kissed me passionately and told me I was the best thing that ever happened to him. I love my black man. And he loves me, his favorite white chick. We don't need anybody else. To hell with those who hate us. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers