Blonde Whoreslut

Story Info
Blonde is mastered sexually.
1.5k words
4.19
49.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on the door considering the pleasures she was about to experience. She was 5 feet 8, blond hair tied back in a ponytail and was wearing tight denim cut off shorts to accentuate her magnificent ass and a cut off runners top.

The apartment was in Austin; one of those self catering places for tourists; it was ideal for visiting after work. Saying that she was going to the local gym for exercise wasn't strictly true. She was going to have a workout and it would be physical but the only thing she would be lifting was her ass in time to meet her lover's cock.

The door opened and she took a deep breath; her lover's green eyes and ginger beard were as vivid as ever but he had never opened the door naked, never mind sporting an enormous erection. He took her by the hand and drew her inside.

'My Master, your whoreslut is yours to use as you please' she stated in her breathy voice. He said nothing but simply reached for her top and stripped it off her. He bent down and kissed her left breast, kissing the outside, moving slowly in circles, tonguing in slower concentric circles, each move getting closer to her nipples which were hard already in anticipation. He was now close to her nipple; he blew on it and she shivered at the sensation. The shiver was replaced by an all embracing pleasure which made her wet between her legs when he sucked her nipple into his mouth and used his tongue on it, sending sparks through her nerve endings. While he did this, he started to run his finger along her stomach, teasing her.

'Oh please Master, use your slave. I'm begging you' she mewed as he started to caress her right breast, moving his thumb onto her nipple with each caress. All the while he kept up his tonguing on her left nipple. He was driving her crazy. She started to tremble slightly as tingles ran through all her erogenous zones. He left her breasts and kissed her neck and throat. Then he unbuttoned the top button of her shorts. She expected him to unzip them but he reached for her hand.

He led her over to the glass sliding door which led onto the small balcony and took her hands and placed them flat against the glass. He stood behind her and brushed the cheeks of her ass with his enormous erection. ' Please, Eagle' she almost cried, 'I need you inside me. Please don't tease me'. A hard slap across her backside silenced her. She was thrilled and scared at the same time.

She felt his warm hands roaming over her back, touching her neck, reaching around to cup her breasts, then inside the waistband of her shorts. He unzipped them and helped her step out of them, leaving her standing naked like a goddess. He liked her in nothing but white running shoes. He suddenly bent her forward and kicked her legs apart. The next thing she felt was his hands parting her cheeks and a millisecond later gasping as he rammed himself inside. He slid deep inside her wetness, filling her so much she thought his cock was going to come out her mouth. She moaned as he started to fuck her with long deep hard strokes. It was all too much for her, she knew she wasn't going to last long. She was being stretched by his cock and she knew she was mastered by this man's cock. She was an all too willing slut for him. Nobody else had ever made her feel like this; on the edge of excitement and pleasure all the time. Relentless, like the waves.

He reached around and started tugging gently firstly on her right nipple, then her left. Back and forth, he sent tingles through her breasts, timing a stroke from his cock with a pull on her hard nipples. She couldn't help herself but she could feel her juices trickling down his cock and onto her legs. She was slick with juice and she didn't care! The pleasure was building up and when he reached around and started to rub her clit she nearly pressed her hands through the glass of the sliding door. She was burning up, her stomach was starting to spasm as the orgasm began to build. The strokes of her clit and the pounding of his cock made her finally lose control, ' Master, fuck me, fuck me, fuck your whore slut. Stretch my cunt, I am yours to use as you please'.

For his part, he bent her forward further and simply pulled her ponytail as he fucked her. Pulling her ponytail made her back arch with the result that her shapely ass widened for his viewing pleasure. She started to come, losing control and screamed, lost as her stomach spasmed in orgasm, legs and arms tingling, nipples like nerve -ending pleasure conducting roads to her heart.

He felt himself lost in the moment and felt the juices in his balls shoot the length of his cock and poured his hot sperm into her, roaring with pleasure as he did so. Finally he slipped out of her and her legs collapsed. She was sucking in great lungfuls of air as he gave her some water to drink. He took her into the bathroom and made her sit on the edge of the bath as he quickly washed her face, under her arms and making her stand up, between her legs and ass cheeks. He made her take a large drink of water then led her to the bed.

He unwrapped a gift in front of her - silk scarves and handcuffs lined with pink fur. He handcuffed her hands to the metal headboard and tied her legs to the corner legs with the silk scarves.

When he was finished he looked at her, her bare cunt glistening with juices and the eagle tattoo just above the lips. ' But Master, I don't think I can take anymore' she said but when he ran his finger between her lips and touched her clit she bucked against his touch, clearly feeling the opposite.

He got up and she watched him cross the room to the corner. He picked something up and when he turned she saw it was a digital camcorder. Instead of filming her as she thought he would he set it up to play on the television.

He then went into a drawer and produced a double ended dildo, one dildo much thicker than the other. He turned it on and the buzzing sound electrified her with excitement. When he touched her clit with it, she thought she would take off into space with pleasure. It was incredible. He inserted one then the other into her, coating them with her juices. He then leant over her, kissing her open mouthed, twisting tongues, relentlessly. As he did so he kept moving one dildo at a time in and out of her until she was panting for release. He got up suddenly and produced another camcorder. He moved a mirror and aimed the camera at it to catch the reflection of the television screen while aimed at her lying in the centre of the bed.

'Please Master, make me come. I need to come again. Please.' He simply smiled at her and turned the first camera on and she saw the film of him fucking her against the glass and the thrills shot through her but she couldn't help but wonder what the second camera was for. He paused the film and aiming the second camera at her, he lifted the double ended dildo and slid the first one into her. She gasped with pleasure, heightened when he turned it on. He lifted her ass cheeks and rubbing the smaller one against her, slid it into her tight ass. She moaned with pleasure as she felt two rubber cocks buzz inside her. She has never had anything like this before. He produced two small strips of sellotape and secured the dildos in place. He then took a seat at the side of the bed and watched her.

Confused was not the word. Her pleasure senses tried to take it all in, the film of her being fucked, the dildos in her cunt and ass each sending waves of pleasure through her and the excitement of being filmed, knowing that he would watch her at home, pleasuring himself at the sight of her.

He spoke to her, ' I have to go a message. Enjoy yourself'. She looked at him in shock, 'Please Master, don't leave me like this - someone will see'. He just looked at her and said, ' So be it' and walked out the apartment. She struggled against her bonds and handcuffs but it was no good; she was trapped. Trapped in pleasure so consuming she thought she would simply pass out with pleasure. She lay back and let the dildos and the video do their work until he returned. If he returned.

To be continued...