Blonde Wife's Birthday Adventure

Story Info
She gets carried away with two young studs.
5.3k words
4.26
140.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jen just turned 40 last week. She was kind of depressed because she thinks she is looking old. Nothing could be further from the truth. Jen is a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty with a thin 135-pound frame, long legs and surgically enhanced c cup titties. At 40, she is still the prettiest woman in the room, no matter where we go.

For her birthday celebration I got my parents to watch the kids overnight. We left early on Saturday to get a motel room in Atlanta. Jen loves to dance, so our plan was to check into the motel and have a nice relaxing day, followed by a night of dancing.

We checked in to the Marriott and ordered a pitcher of margaritas from room service. Soon we were both feeling good, and decided to go soak in the jacussi for a while. She put on her sexy French cut one piece. It is cut high on her hips and plunges to her belly button in front, showing a generous amount of cleavage.

In the Jacuzzi I couldn't resist a little feel inside her suit. I ran my hands across her already hard nipples and gently pinched them as I kissed and nibbled her neck from behind. Jen started to squirm and press her tight little ass against my hardening crotch. She turned her head and gave me a sexy French kiss as I slipped a finger into her wet pussy.

Jen is normally pretty shy and reserved. However alcohol, especially tequila, tends to make her loose her inhibitions. So when two young guys came in about this time, and asked if they could join us, she said "sure there's plenty of room", with a twinkle in her eye. They looked to be in their early 20's.

I still had two fingers inside her suit rubbing her clit as they introduced themselves. Brian had short dark hair and was about my height (6'), and was a lean muscular 185 pounds. His friend John was about 6'2", and built like a linebacker. He was alight skinned black man, with a shaved head and an earring.

They told us they were in staying at the hotel so that they wouldn't have far to drive from the club later on tonight.

Jen was being very flirty with these two young guys, and they were obviously enjoying her attention. Between the margaritas and my fingers she was feeling very hot. Soon she moved my hand, and made me stop teasing her, because I could tell she was about to cum.

She sat up on the side of the Jacuzzi and the guys got a good look at her body. They were practically drooling. Her nipples made two noticeable points in her skimpy suit, and you could actually see the outline of her shaved pussy lips through the thin strip of material between her legs.

She was enjoying teasing the young guys, and she knew that I was turned on by it too. My greatest fantasy is to see her with another man. We often fantasize about sharing her while I am inside her. She gets really hot but afterwards always says that is it only a fantasy, and she only wants me.

She was really getting into teasing us. She would reach into the water with cupped hands and pour water over her breasts, rubbing it in with her hands. Her legs were slightly parted and she kept shifting to give the guys a good peak between her legs. They were transfixed by the show she was putting on.

Soon she slipped back in beside me, and I noticed Brian squirming soon after. I could feel her hip moving beside me as if she was moving her outstretched legs, and I remember wondering if she had her foot in Bryans lap. Soon Bryan, said he was getting too hot and climbed up on the side of the jacussi. He had a very noticeable bulge in his trunks, and I could tell Jen was thrilled that she had put it there.

She licked her lips as she looked at his hard young six-pack, his muscular chest, and the large lump between his legs. John soon got out too, and he had quite an impressive package showing through his suit as well. They said they hoped to see us later at the club and left.

Jen took my hand as soon as they were gone and practically drug me back to our room, where she pushed me back on the bed, pulled down my suit, and immediately swallowed my dick.

She loves sucking my cock, but this time she was outdoing herself, bobbing her head swiftly and swirling her tongue around my head.

She was moaning as she slurped at my cock. I asked her if the young guys had gotten her worked up, and she just moaned louder and swallowed me to my balls. I said, "Ill bet they would enjoy some of this treatment" and she popped my dick from her mouth and gave me a sexy smile. She said, "You think so?" Then licked around the head of my dick while looking into my eyes.

I stood her up and stripped her wet suit from her body, then pushed her back on the bed and sank my hard dick into her. She was dripping wet and hot, as my cock slipped easily in to the balls. It only took about 20 strokes before she started to cum hard, squealing "Oh god yes! Fuck me!" I said "I'll bet Brian and John are imagining doing this to you right now." Her tight pussy was contracting on my cock and I couldn't hold back, as I emptied my hot cum in to her.

Afterwards, as we lay together and gently kissed, she told me she had a confession. She said she had accidentally put her foot in between Bryan's legs when she got back in the jacussi. Before she could pull it back, Brian had pulled her foot into his lap and held it against his hard cock while massaging her foot. She said she couldn't resist rubbing it under the bubbles and running her toes up and down his length. As she talked, my dick was starting to stir again.

She said it felt really thick and long, and she got really wet thinking she could still make a young stud like him want her. I told her any man who was still breathing, would be crazy not to want her. My cock was now as stiff as a board, and I suddenly had the urge to taste her. I slipped between her legs and started to lap at her juicy lips. She tasted kind of salty form the hot load of cum that I just deposited in her.

I was so turned on by her confession that I couldn't get enough of her. I licked and sucked her to another powerful orgasm, and then lapped up our combined juices as she squeezed them out. While I wanted to fuck her again, I decided to wait and save it for later. It was shaping up to be a very interesting night.

We showered and got ready to go out after that. Jen put on a sexy little black dress that came up to mid thigh, with stockings and a tiny black thong. It was cut low and had thin straps on the shoulder. She didn't wear a bra.

At the club we got a tequila shot to keep our buzz going, and a couple of Becks, and took a walk around. Jen couldn't wait to get on the dance floor, so I dutifully followed. She is a great dancer, and the other women on the floor paled by comparison. After four songs I was starting to sweat, and I convinced her to take a break.

As we walked off the floor we saw Brian and John talking to a group of pretty young girls. Both guys soon came over, and said hello. They were both checking out Jens cleavage and complimenting her on how sexy she looked.

John asked me if I minded if he asked her to dance, and I told him to go for it. I needed a break anyway. He led Jen out on the floor and soon they disappeared in the crowd. Brian and I walked to a raised area near the dance floor so that we could watch them. John was a good dancer, and he and Jen fell into a rhythm together right away. They matched each other move for move.

Soon a slow song started to play, and John wasted no time pulling Jen close against his chest. She was looking up into his eyes as their bodies molded together. His dark hands on her bareback looked really hot. Soon he started to let his hands drift to her ass, and Jen seemed to snuggle tighter against him as they did. Her breasts were mashed tight against his chest, as he explored her body with his hands, and ground himself against her.

He was cupping both of her cheeks in his big black hands and pulling her tight against him. I felt sure that he had developed a lump in his pants by now. I know I had, just from watching the sexy scene in front of me.

When the song ended they stayed together for just a little longer than the other couples on the floor, then John bent down to give Jen a quick kiss. She returned it hungrily, and I saw her mouth open to receive his tongue before they separated.

I looked over at Brian only to see him watching me for my reaction. I'm sure I looked dazed and my breath was coming hard in my chest. Then I saw him look down at the bulge in my crotch and smile. He said" You like other guys hitting on her don't you/" I think I probably blushed when I told him I did.

John had his arm around Jen as they approached us, and I noticed her nipples were hard, and she looked flush. John had a huge lump in his pants, As soon as they got to us Brian took her hand and led her back to the dance floor, without even asking.

A fast song was playing again, but Brian pulled her close to him and began a sensual grind. His mouth was close to her ear, and I could see him talking seductively as they danced. Jen seemed to melt into his hard chest, and was content to let him lead her around the floor.

His right leg was between hers, and she looked almost like she was riding it. I knew that her little thong was probably getting wet from the friction of his leg against her pussy.

His left hand was holding her lower back, while his right hand explored first her tight little ass, then moved up to fondle the outside of her breast. At first she moved it away, but when he returned it, and started pinching her nipple she seemed to give in.

My cock was ready to burst through my zipper as I watched him try to seduce my gorgeous wife. As the song ended, Brian tilted Jens head back and gave her a deep kiss. She responded passionately and I could see their tongues as they caressed each other. His hand continued to squeeze her breast and tease her nipple as they kissed.

When they finally separated Brian looked up to where I was standing with John and smiled. Jen looked guilty as she approached, but her chest was rising and falling rapidly, and I could tell she was aroused. She walked up to me with her eyes lowered and started to say she was sorry, that she had gotten carried away in the moment because of the alcohol.

I simply pulled her to me and gave her a big kiss, and then I took her hand and placed it on the bulge in my pants. She looked surprised, and then I gave her a wink and said "I want you to enjoy yourself tonight. Anything that you want is fine with me." She kissed me again and whispered "anything?" I said, "Yes anything baby. As long as it makes you happy."

Soon the guys were back with tequila shots. John toasted my beautiful wife and we all downed the shots. We found an empty booth near the wall, and ordered more shots. Jen was sitting between Brian and me in the circular booth, with John on the other end.

When the waitress returned with the shots, Brian asked if we had ever done body shots. I had, but Jen didn't know what he was talking about. He said, "With your husbands permission, I'll show you." I smiled and told him to go ahead.

Jen seemed a little shocked when he leaned over and licked her ample cleavage, just inches from her stiff nipple. He then sprinkled salt from the shot glass on the wet spot that he just made, and placed the lime between Jens teeth. Then he downed his shot and licked the salt from Jens chest, lingering as his tongue slipped under her dress to briefly tease her nipple. Then he pressed his lips to hers as he bit into the lime she was holding.

The kiss went on for about 30 seconds before they came up for air. That's when I noticed that his hand had found its way under her dress and he was massaging her skin above her stocking. As they separated his hand remained on her thigh until John said, "Hey, it's my turn."

Jen had a glazed, lusty look in her eyes as John switched places with Brian. He took his time wetting her breast with his long pink tongue, and actually pinched her nipple as he licked her. Then just as Brian had done, he sprinkled the salt, placed the lime in her mouth and did his shot.

As he leaned in to lick the salt from Jens breast I watched his big dark hand disappear under her skirt. His other hand pulled aside her dress, exposing her nipple momentarily, before taking it in his mouth. I heard her gasp as his fingers slipped inside her thong. I couldn't believe it. My sexy wife was leaning back with her legs spread, while this big black stud was sucking her little pink nipple and fingering her juicy pussy right there in public.

When he finally raised his head to take the lime, her nipple was swollen and wet with his saliva. As he placed his mouth over hers, I heard her moan as his fingers worked their magic. I could feel the precum soaking my underwear as my throbbing cock jerked inside my pants. I reached over to pinch her wet nipple as John kissed my sweet wife.

When I looked down I saw that her hand had found it's way into his lap, and she was squeezing his thick erection with her tiny hand. I almost came in my pants when I saw that.

When they finally stopped kissing Jen turned to me with a look of pure lust in her eyes and asked, "Can I have them both, just this one time?" Although I felt jealous of the way these two young studs were affecting my loving wife, I also felt as turned on as I had ever been. Plus I really wanted her to experience all the passion that these two could give her, so I said "Yes baby, lets take them both home with us."

Jen gave me a passionate kiss, and then I turned to the guys and asked them if they would like to join us in our room. You should have seen the smiles on their faces as they both said in unison "Hell Yes!"

They followed us to the parking lot and Brian volunteered to ride with us (what a nice guy). So he and Jen climbed in the back seat of our Volvo as I made the short drive to the Motel.

As soon as they were in Brian was all over her, or should I say they were all over each other? He was kissing her as he unzipped her dress and slipped it from her shoulders. Her sexy titty's spilled out and he wasted no time getting his mouth on one nipple as he fondled the other.

Jen was busy too, freeing his rock hard cock. I watched the whole scene in the mirror, as I tried to concentrate on the road. Then I saw Jens head disappear into his lap, and heard him groan as her juicy lips engulfed his shaft. She was moaning too, and making wet squishy sounds as her head bobbed in and out of sight.

She slipped to the floorboard on her knees and continued to slide her hot little mouth over his cock. By the time we pulled into the parking lot Brian was thrusting his hips upward as he held my wife's hair in his fist. She was gurgling and slobbering all over his crotch when I turned round to watch.

I reached back and slipped my hand under her thong. I have never felt her pussy as slick and hot as it was then. I slid three fingers into her, and was rewarded with a long sexy moan around Brian's dick. About this time John showed up. He climbed into the back seat behind Jen and lifted her up onto the seat on her knees. Then he just pulled her thong aside and buried his face in her steamy pussy.

I envied him, because I know how good she tastes when she is really hot. He was licking her from her sensitive clit, through her hot pussy, all the way to her tight little asshole. Then he'd go back and start again. Every time he touched her clit Jen would shake and groan around Bryans cock.

Suddenly John lifted her up off of the seat, supporting her thighs on his biceps with both hands spreading her ass. Then he dipped one thick finger into her asshole while his tongue was working her clit. She started to cum, screaming out her orgasm around Brian's dick.

I guess that did it for him, because I saw his whole body stiffen as he pulled my baby's head down on his swollen cock and started pumping his creamy load into her throat. His body was jerking so violently that his cock escaped her lips, and the last few squirts splashed onto her face and dripped back onto his stomach.

Jen let go, and I got my first look at his dick as it flopped back against his belly. It was still hard and covered in her spit and his cum. It was probably about 7' long and medium thickness with a big knob on the end. Cum was dripping from Jens face, as she quivered each time John would lightly lick her juicy lips.

When her breathing began to return to normal, Jen started lapping up the cum from Brian's stomach and from his still hard cock. When she had cleaned him up thourally, I handed her a towel and she wiped the goo from her face. The guys helped her arrange her clothes and when everyone had calmed down enough we headed for the elevator.

It must have been quite a sight for the guy behind the desk. Jen with her hair all a mess and her dress wrinkled and stained with cum, and 3 guys following her with stiff cocks bulging in their pants and lust in their eyes.

As soon as we got in the elevator John pulled Jen to him and started to kiss her.

His hands found their way under her dress and pulled her tight against him. It looked so hot seeing his large black fingers digging into her creamy cheeks.

Luckily no one was in the hall as we made our way to our room. As soon as we were inside John was pulling Jens little black dress over her head. There she was in her tiny black thong, stockings and heels. Her firm titty's standing out proudly with the nipples poking toward the ceiling, while three horny guys raced to undress.

She watched without blinking as John stripped off his shirt revealing his hairless rock hard chest. Then he kicked off his shoes and lowered his slacks to the floor. Jens lips parted slightly as she unconsciously wet her lips with her tongue. Then John stepped closer to her and told her to remove is boxers.

Jen dropped to her knees in front of him as she slowly reached for the elastic band. As she slowly lowered them his cock was gradually revealed. It hung down and slightly to the left. As more and more was revealed Jen had a look of awe on her pretty face. Finally the large plum shaped head came into view.

He was only semi hard and it must have been at least nine inches long and as big around as a red bull can. The head and the last two inches were slightly lighter colored than the dark shaft, and it had a long string of precum hanging from it. Like the rest of his body it was completely bald.

Jen tested its weight with her right hand, lifting it toward her open lips. I noticed that her hand wouldn't close around it. Then I watched, amazed, as her tongue tentatively darted out to lick the precum from his head. It twitched as she licked it. Then she opened as wide as she could and the big head slowly disappeared into her mouth.

Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was ragged as she tried to stuff as much into her mouth as she could. She pulled back and I could see a wet trail on it, before she pushed herself down on it again, this time getting about half of it in her mouth and throat. I could see her neck bulge as she tried to swallow as much as she could.

By now John was completely hard, and it looked as if he had a full foot of hard cock sticking out from his body. Jen was completely lost in lust as she sucked and licked the big chocolate bar in her hand.

I noticed a movement to my right, and saw that Brian was moving in behind her. He told John to lie back on the bed. As he did Jen followed him, not wanting her prize to slip away. She was on her elbows and knees with her heart shaped ass sticking up in the air, and her juicy pussy open for all to see.

She started to suck John again as Brian moved into position behind her. This was the moment I'd dreamed about as the head of Brian's stiff cock touched her hot lips. I moved closer as he rubbed the head up and down her slit to get it wet.

12