Blonde Wife's Birthday Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he looked over at me and smiled, as he asked "Would you like to do the honors?' Now I'm a straight man through and through, but the intensity of the moment was extreme. Then Jen let Johns cock slip from her mouth long enough to say "Please baby, put it in me."

That was it. I found myself reaching out to touch another mans cock for the first time in my life. It felt firm and soft at the same time. Heat seemed to radiate from it. I couldn't resist stroking it a few times as I positioned it to penetrate Jens hot hole.

I took my fingers and slid them inside of her to get her juices on them. Then I wrapped my hand back around his shaft and smeared her wetness and his precum all over his dick. He moaned as I slid my hand over the head and slid it back down the shaft. Then I guided it to her and held it as he pushed it inside her wetness. I felt it jerk as her heat enveloped it, then let it slip through my fingers until he was buried inside of her.

As soon as his balls touched her, Jen began to cum. Johns cock slipped from her mouth as she cried out in orgasm. Brian held her hips tight against him as she came. I could see her juices dripping from his balls as she writhed in ecstasy. Then as her orgasm subsided, Brian began to move slowly in and out. She began to meet his thrusts as she recovered. Then she attacked John's cock with a new passion.

It wasn't long until Brian began to shake and quiver again as her pussy worked it's magic. Then I watched in awe as his ass clenched and he shoved his cock deep inside her and let go. The hot cum was bubbling out around his balls as his dick unloaded for the second time tonight. This time in my baby's sweet pussy. The pussy that had been mine alone for the last 7 years.

As he came Jen was almost insane with lust, as she tried her best to swallow all of Johns huge cock. She was finally able to get about 8 inches into her throat before she had to come up for air. When she did Johns cock slapped his belly with a wet thud. It was awesome! It pointed straight up at his head, reaching well past his belly button.

The big bald black stud didn't like having his cock neglected apparently. It had been a long night of teasing for him and he wanted badly to cum. He told Brian to move in a serious tone, and Brian was quick to obey. Then John, still on his back, picked Jen up by her waist and sat her down right on top of his throbbing meat facing his feet.

She had a look in her eyes that I had never seen before. I can only describe it as pure lust. John began sliding his dick back and forth under Jen. Her lips were open and Bryans cum was running out of her, coating Johns back cock.

He didn't try to put in her, but just enjoyed the sensation of her sloppy lips as they slid up and down the underside of his dick. Each time she would slide a little farther up until the head of his cock would catch on her pubic bone, before sliding past her sensitive clit outside her pussy. Then she slid even further down and reached back to raise his cock slightly higher. She lay back until her blonde hair was draped across his face and then began to slide back on his massive tool.

She was so open and wet from the fucking that she just got that the large head slipped easily inside her tight tunnel. She stopped with it just inside to get used to its girth, but John was past being gentle. He started making short stabs into her, going a little deeper each time before pulling back and stabbing again.

My cock had long strings of precum dripping from it, as it stood stiff against my stomach. It was so hard that it was painful, and I knew if I touched it I would loose control.

Suddenly John wrapped his big hands around Jens waist and pushed her down as he drove upwards into her. I could tell when he hit bottom because he couldn't force anymore into her. Jen screamed and I was afraid he had really hurt her, but then she began to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm hit.

I could see her pussy trying to contract on his thick penus as she cried out. She was cussing like a sailor, saying " Oh god! Fuck! Your big dick is splitting me into! I've never been so full. Fuck me you big black stud. Don't ever stop fucking my little white cunt you bastard!" Jen Rarely curses, and has never said "cunt", so I knew she was out of control.

Then she did something I'll never forget. I was kneeling between their legs at the foot of the bed to get the best view possible. I don't even remember moving there. Suddenly she sat up and grabbed me by my hair with both hands and shoved my face right down on her clit. She was having one orgasm after another and she wanted to feel my tongue on her as she came.

Who was I to argue at this point? I started to lick and suck her clit as fast as I could. John's big black dick was pumping in and out of her, dragging Bryans cum with it each stroke and I was lapping it up like a thirsty dog. It was impossible to avoid licking his cock too, especially with Jen shoving my face down and jerking about wildly.

Then I saw John start to move even more sporadically and his big balls drew up inside of him. I knew he was about to shoot his scalding hot cum into my wife and I have never been so exited.

As he shoved it in as far as it would fit and held it there, I made my decision. I lowered my mouth onto what was left outside of his shaft and balls and started licking and sucking them for all I was worth. As he started to cum I could feel each pulse as the sperm raced up his shaft and into my wife's womb. I could actually feel the added heat as his cum rushed past my tongue. Then it started to flow out of her past his dick. I continued to lick them both as the salty fluid flowed like a river from her.

Jen had collapsed on his chest, exhausted form the intense pleasure. My cock was throbbing and dripping precum everywhere when suddenly it was enveloped in warmth. I started to cum immediately, shooting what felt like a pint of hot cum into the warm wet mouth that held me. I looked down when I could focus to see Bryan draining the last drops from my spent dick.

We all collapsed, Jen still on top of John as his cock shrank and finally slipped out of her, spilling a huge puddle of cum all over the bed. Me on the floor at their feet.

I opened my eyes o see Bryan licking Jens swollen hole, lapping up his friends cum from my wife. He smiled at me as he licked her. I think she was out cold at this point.

The guys soon dressed and left, after thanking us for a great evening. Jen was exhausted, but she still spread her long legs and let me have a turn. Her pussy felt like hot butter as I slid easily inside. It wasn't nearly as tight as it had been earlier in the day, but I didn't care.

The feeling of sinking my cock deep inside her used pussy was everything I had imagined. My dick was swimming in the two guys cum that had been there before me and I loved it. All too soon, I added my hot cum to theirs. We kissed, and held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Jen was too sore for a repeat, so we dressed and went home. The sex since then has been incredible. We relive our experience with John and Bryan every chance we get. Jen says that she wants to watch me next time with another woman, and maybe try her first taste of pussy. Who am I to argue?

12