Blondes On Blacks: Strapon Rage

Story Info
Older White woman strapons Black guy.
1k words
2.91
22.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 03/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Kyle Le Pont is having a bad day, folks. The big and tall young Black man is on all fours, face down and ass up. And he's getting fucked in the ass by none other than fifty-year-old Carleton University professor Amelia Longueil. The tall, curvy and big-bottomed French-Canadian woman happily smacked the Black stud's ass while slamming the dildo deep into his asshole. How she had longed for this moment. Ever since Kyle first walked into her Criminology class at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. She'd wanted to get the cocky young Haitian guy in exactly that position from day one.

Fucking Black men is Amelia Longueil's favourite thing to do. And she is good at it. She'd been at it ever since her days at the University of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. Yep. Amelia is a Man Fucker. Actually, make that a Black Man Fucker. What she loves most of all is seducing a horny and eager young Black man into her bedroom. And Kyle was exactly what the doctor ordered. Six feet two inches tall, broad-shouldered and muscular. Blessed with a nine-inch, super-thick, uncircumcised Black cock. Amelia had a lot of fun with that cock of his earlier. She'd sucked it really well prior to inserting it inside her aging but still tight pussy. And Kyle hadn't complained as he bent her over her kitchen table and stuffed his dick into her wet snatch. Oh, yeah. They'd had a lot of fun together.

Amelia Longueil truly loved a good fuck. And Kyle was one of the best. She even let him fuck her in the ass earlier. While bent over the table, she spread her big White ass cheeks wide open and offered him her asshole. Kyle was never one to look a gift horse on the mouth, as that old saying goes. He took some warm butter and applied it all over Amelia's asshole. Then he pressed his hard dick against her asshole. The mature White woman giggled in anticipation and licked her lips as the handsome and well-endowed young Black man pressed his dick against her backdoor. And just like that he began working his dick into her asshole. Amelia was no newcomer to anal sex. An avowed bisexual and a proud slut, she'd banged a lot of women and men over the years. And she'd had everything from fingers and tongues to dicks and dildos up that asshole of hers. To name but a few things. Still, she was a bit nervous because Kyle's dick was both long and thick. And uncircumcised, just the way she liked them.

Kyle Le Pont held the horny professor Amelia Longueil by those wide hips of hers and thrust his big Black cock into her well-lubricated but still tight asshole. Working his dick up that tight asshole of hers was both a challenge and a pleasure. How he loved fucking mature White women in the ass. Their assholes were a lot of fun to fuck because their pussies weren't as tight as they could be because of a lifetime of getting worn out. He smacked Amelia Longueil's plump White ass while slamming his dick into her asshole. Inch by inch he worked that cock of his up her asshole. And watched her hungry asshole take all that he had to give, and then some. She was such a hot damn slut. Kind of reminded him of that really horny older White woman from the television series Sex And The City. Oh, yeah.

Kyle Le Pont pumped his dick into Amelia Longueil's asshole for a good while, until he came. He flooded her asshole with wave upon wave of his hot, manly cum. Amelia's screams of passion filled the Nepean mansion in which the rich older White bitch lived. Afterwards he pulled his dick out of her asshole and made her suck his cock. The older White slut from the Province of Quebec could taste her ass on his dick and seemed to love it. What is it that makes White women from the Province of Quebec so much hornier and more wanton with lust than other women? He didn't know and didn't much care either. All he knew was that Quebec pussy was simply awesome. And he couldn't get enough of it. Lots of Haitian men living in the Confederation of Canada shared the same opinion.

Yeah, he fucked the hell out of her. He just didn't expect her to turn around and fuck the hell out of him. Well, she did. And that's how he ended up on all fours, with an older White woman working an awful big dildo up his well-lubricated but still tight asshole. The weird things which can happen to a young Black man in the City of Ottawa, eh? Amelia giggled as she slammed the dildo deep inside Kyle. The young Haitian stud screamed as she fucked him roughly. Damn. Why in hell did he let her talk him into taking it up the ass? She'd been so convincing and gentle at first, enticing him by promising him wonders. Well, she was none too gentle now as she stretched his asshole by pounding him mercilessly with her long and thick strap-on dildo. Amelia smacked his ass and berated him as she sodomized him with the same dildo she'd butt-fucked dozens of unsuspecting Black guys with. She called it her Black Man Breaker. B.M.B. for short. With it she'd conquered so many sexy Black studs whose assholes would forever remember her trusty strap-on dildo. Oh, yeah. That was fun as fuck. She continued slamming the dildo deep inside Kyle, loving the sound of his screams.

Amelia plunged the dildo deeper and deeper inside Kyle, until the young Haitian stud squealed like a bitch and begged for mercy. She pulled the dildo out of his ass, spat in his now gaping asshole and made him kneel before her. Kyle obediently licked Amelia's dildo clean, tasting his ass on it. She was doing to him what he did to her before. And both of them knew it. Afterwards, she smacked him a good one and told him to leave. He left, happily. What he didn't know is that she videotaped the entire encounter and would submit it to an amateur porn site boasting similar content merely hours later. He'd been screwed in more ways than one.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers