Blondie Balls My Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers

Beau looked down at her, smiled happily and dropped his hand from her back to a more possessive resting position on her upper buttock. He pulled her closer and she responded by grinding her belly and groin against him again, this time keeping her hips moving in an insistent sexual rotation. All the while, she locked eyes with me, clearly defiant, as if she were daring me and any other observers to do anything about her so openly and obviously rubbing her body against this black man.

Finally looking up at him, she extended her hand to the back of his neck, pulled his head down and put her mouth to his ear. As Beau spun her away, it appeared that she had her tongue in it and I saw that large black hand, in stark contrast against her tight cream-colored skirt, drop more, almost cupping her ass as he pulled her in tighter. I looked around, hoping that, in fact, only those two black couples were paying attention to the fact that my white wife was dry-fucking my black manager on the dance floor.

The band played continuously, segueing from one number to the next until they finally took a break. Blondie and Beau returned to the bar arm-in-arm, both of them now sweating in the coastal humidity despite the air conditioning. As they approached, I could see Beau was trying discreetly to conceal his erection with the hem of his suit jacket. As she perched atop her stool, Blondie looked directly at the rather prominent bulge in his trousers, smiled naughtily at me, then back at him, and teased,

"Oh my, Dickie boy, your boss has some real nice moves on the belly-rubbers. He got this little ol' Cajun girl all hot and bothered out there, I swear he did, cher."

Then, looking directly at his erection, she whispered wickedly,

"Well will you just looky here, Dickie boy? Why I do believe your boss has taken a fancy to your little ol' wife. I think he likes me, cher..." then flicking her eyes back to his groin, she teased, "At least it sure looks like part of him does..."

Then with devilish mirth, "Sure felt like it when we were dancin, too, tu sais (you know)?"

Waiting a long beat for effect, she looked back at me, smiling even more wickedly, and murmured,

"Yeah, cher, I think maybe your boss would like to give your little baby girl a big ol' bone-us, hmmm?" placing a leering emphasis on bone.

I just stared at the two of them, not sure what to say—clearly they'd been up to a helluva lot more than just sexy dancing out there. I replied quietly, "I think maybe you've had too much to drink, Blondie."

Blondie stuck her tongue out at me, then snickered smugly,

"Oh connerie (bullshit)! Don't be such an ol' fuddy-duddy! Tais-toi un instant et écoute (Shut up for a moment an' listen), Dickie boy!"

With an absolutely diabolical grin, she whispered,

"I can now confirm somethin' else with first-hand knowledge...you know, that other thing that you always hear about black men? Well, I do believe that's true, too!"

Grinning naughtily, she waited another beat, looked steadily into Beau's eyes, her own eyes smoking with sexual heat, as she purred,

"At least it's sure enough true about this one..." then continued in a whispered growl, husky with unconcealed lust, "An' I do mean true, absolument vrai mon mari cocu (absolutely true my cuckold husband)."

Praying that Beau didn't speak any French, I said, "Dial it back, Blondie." Instead she teased,

"As a matter of fact, your little ol' South Looziana sweetie knows première main (first-hand) it's true about this one...oh putain ouais (oh fuck yeah), baby, Blondie knows first-hand, doesn't she, Big Boss Man?"

With that, she slipped off her stool, crowded in close to Beau and raked her long pink nails up the prominent bulge in his trousers, causing him to shudder involuntarily. We just stood there in an awkward silence until an obviously flustered Beau, drained his drink, asked me to order another round, and then excused himself to go to the men's room. As soon as he was out of earshot, I asked Blondie just what the hell she thought she was doing. She grinned her bad-girl grin and in a low, husky voice, whispered,

"Détendez-vous, d'accord (Relax okay)?—everything's cool—I've got it under control, cher."

When I just stared, she smirked confidently and murmured, "Guess what, sugar...your big ol' black boss just told your little ol' white wife he wants to take her back to his room an' fuck her."

I was speechless so she continued, "Mmm, hmm, an' he's cool with you watchin' us, too."

Responding to my startled expression, Blondie leered, "Lemme bring you up to speed, sugar, before he gets back, d'accord?" With a smirking smile, she began her update,

"Honey, he got this huge hard-on durin' the first slow dance, soon as I pushed my belly up against his crotch an' it embarrassed him so he tried to pull back, to keep it from touchin' me."

"But I stayed right up there nice 'n close, tight against him an' told him to relax, that at my age it sure wasn't the first time that had ever happened to me."

She grinned, "Then I pressed up against his cock even harder an' told him that I was most definitely impressed...that while it might not be the first one, it sure felt like the biggest one I've ever had rubbed on my belly on a dance floor."

"I told him it just to stay cool, 'cause I thought it was sweet and flattering to get such a response from my husband's boss, like a sexy compliment and it was making me feel sexy, very sexy."

"Well, tellin' that boy somethin like that got him to admit that he thinks I am sexy, very sexy, just about the sexiest woman he's ever known."

Blondie gave me a gloating smile and continued, "He called me a fox, confessed he'd been very attracted to me in Colorado, said he thought I was a stone fox the first time he laid eyes on me."

"I confessed that I had felt the same way about him. Then I looked him right in the eye an' started rubbin' up against that hard-on real good, really grindin' into it an' rubbin' my titties on him too. I told him that I was very happy to hear that it was a mutual attraction. I told him, I'd been havin' some very naughty thoughts about him ever since Colorado an' that his immediate physical reaction was pretty good evidence he had similar feelin's."

Poking me playfully, she grinned, "He actually moaned an' said, 'Oh yeah, I do, baby!'"

"I pushed up against his dick an' told him that it felt good hearin' him call me baby."

"Then I gave his dick a hard grind an' said, 'Know what I mean, baby?' an' all he could say was, 'Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah.'"

Blondie took a large swallow from her drink, then continued her account, "For the rest of that number, I was layin' it on him hot 'n heavy, babe, tellin' him, over an' over, 'Mmmm, it's so big, so fuckin' hard, baby, an' it feels so fuckin' good, baby, so fuckin' good.'"

"He ate that up, me sayin' fuck like that...told me I was a bad girl an' said he loves bad girls."

"Then I said to him, 'Baby, your wife is a very lucky woman...I bet she wants that big ol' thing all the time, doesn't she?' He just snorted, 'Don't I wish!' He said that when they first got married, she couldn't get enough of it but the fire had gone out after they'd had so many kids an' she'd put on so much weight."

"I asked him if he'd ever had sex with a white woman. He said no but he'd always wanted to, always thought it would be very excitin'. I told him that bein' raised in Baton Rouge, where such a thing was totally taboo, I'd always found the idea very intriguin'."

"Then I rubbed against his cock again really good and murmured, 'Mmm, your cock's so big an' hard...what a waste, baby...what a shame some lucky woman's not gettin' some of that on a regular basis.'"

"Then I ground my pussy on his leg real hard an' told him, 'You better believe if I had a husband with a dick like this, I'd be takin' real good care of it for 'im, honey, real good...I'd prolly stay horny all the fuckin' time just thinkin' about the next time I was gonna get some more of it!'"

"Then, Rick, he grinned at me an' asked, 'So, contrary to what most women say, size does make a difference, hunh?'"

"I smiled up at him an' replied, 'Baby, I'll bet the only women who believe it doesn't are the ones who've never had a big one before, know what I mean?'"

"Then he grinned, pushed his big ol' hard-on into my belly, an' asked, 'You just said if your husband had one this big you'd be turned on all the time—does that mean he doesn't?'"

"I said, 'Oh no, he's hung okay, but I have had a lot bigger ones, baby, so little Blondie knows the difference...knows what she's talkin' about.'"

Winking at me, she teased, "I told him I've had bigguns an' littluns, an bigguns are definitely more satisfyin' an' that a girl just needs to get a little somethin' extra in her once in a while."

"That's when I decided to just go for it, Rick. You should have seen the smile on his face when I rubbed my belly on his dick and whispered in his ear, 'Yeah, baby, every now an' then it feels real good to get a little somethin' extra, an' compared to my husband's, your big, ol' black dick would definitely be fuckin' extra, oh fuck yeah it would.'"

"An' I said it just like that, too, cher—I said 'black dick' with a lotta emphasis. Then I told him, 'An' right this minute, baby, I'm thinking real seriously about goin' back over to that bar an' askin' Rick if he'd like to watch his wife an' his boss do a different kinda dance tonight.'"

Blondie grinned, "That resulted in a rather startled expression."

"Then I smiled innocently and said, 'But of course, I understand the problem with my husband bein' your employee, so if you just want to dance sexy and talk dirty, just do a little flirtin' Beau, that's okay, too...I suppose.'"

"I'd seen some people watchin' us an' warned him, 'But may I suggest, that if we are gonna keep dancin' like this, we do need to go someplace with a little more privacy. This is South Alabama, you know...people are watchin' us, baby, an' we don't want to be causin' a scene, now do we?'"

"Then I pulled his head down, flicked my tongue in his ear and whispered, 'I'll bet we could find somethin' to dance to on the radio in your room, lover, think maybe?'"

"Honey, I had him throbbin' hard by then so I decided to take it up another notch an' asked him if he smokes dope."

That brought me off the bar stool as I sputtered, "You fucking what! Goddamnit, Blondie, he's my fucking corporate supervisor you crazy little bitch!"

Blondie just looked at me levelly, smiling evenly, and replied,

"Chill, Dickie boy—everything's cool, d'accord? He smokes all right...he said he hasn't in a while...but that he isn't opposed to doing it occasionally...in the right company. I asked him if that included his regional manager's wife an' he said,

'Damn straight! You know it, baby—you guys got some?'"

"I told him I had some really good stuff, real sexy dope that always made me feel real hot an' uninhibited. He laughed an' asked if I'd already been smokin' it. I just smiled, shook my head an' rubbed up against him good again an' told him real sexy like,

'Beau, baby, if you wanna see this little Cajun girl really hot an' uninhibited, just take me on back to your room, okay? We'll smoke some sexy weed an' dance the way we both really want to, okay, darlin'? Then we'll just hafta see where things go from there. Wanna do that right now, baby, hmm?'"

She smiled her bad-girl smile at me, whispering, "An' of course he does, honey. Oh, he most surely does, but naturally, he was concerned about you."

"He asked me how you'd fit into that picture an' I told him not to worry, that you were a very broadminded husband when it came to sex, understandin' that a girl needs a little somethin' extra once in a while an' you'll go along with whatever I want. I said you aren't likely to object to our havin' a little party as long as you get to watch. I asked him if he remembered the look on your face when I made the remark in the restaurant about you watchin' him show me his moves. I told him you knew then that I wasn't talkin' about dancin'."

"I reassured him you aren't the jealous type, an' if we go back to his room an' smoke some dope, you won't care if we get sexy an' play around. I told him it turns you on to see me tease an' flirt with guys an' rub it around on them like we were doin' there on the dance floor."

"I said that's why you hadn't already made any fuss about the way we were dancin' tonight."

"I told him to look over at you—you'd been watchin' us the whole time we we'd been on the floor so you could obviously see how we were rubbin' it all over each other. I told him this wasn't the first time I'd danced with guys like this here in this club."

Blondie grinned at me and continued, "Remember that lawyer from Atlanta we picked up here a few months ago? I told Beau about that—how we'd gone back to the guy's hotel an' the three of us had ourselves a very sexy little party." Looking over her shoulder for Beau, she continued,

"I told him you had me take off my dress as soon as we got in the guy's room. I described how I'd danced with him in my panties an' bra an' you hadn't raised a bit of fuss when he began kissin' me an' feelin' me up an' rubbin' his cock in my crotch. I told him how you'd encouraged the guy to go ahead an' take my bra an' panties off an' dance naked with me."

Again she glanced back for Beau before going on with,

"I told Beau that was one of the sexy thoughts I'd been havin', rememberin' dancin' like that, an' I asked him, 'Baby wouldn't you like to dance with me that way an' have your big, ol' black dick rubbin' against my bare tummy without all these ol' clothes in the way?'"

A gleam came into Blondie's eyes as she smiled and whispered,

"Then I really hooked him when I said, 'What Rick really likes is for me to put on a garterbelt an' nylons an' dance dirty, so I brought an overnight bag with some sexies, Beau. It's in my car an' I'll put 'em on in your room. How 'bout it, honey, you want me to dance for you in a garterbelt an' nylons tonight?'"

She grinned wickedly at me and said, "Oh, cher, you better believe he wants to see that. He was almost pantin' by then." She leaned in closer to me and whispered,

"We were dancin' over in that dark corner by then an' I didn't see anybody watchin' so I reached in between us an' started squeezin' an strokin' his cock, up an' down. While I was strokin' it, I said, 'Baby, when I start doin' this up in your room, when my husband sees me strokin' this big ol' black cock, he's gonna want to see me give you a lot more than just a hand job.'"

"I looked into his eyes, licked my lips an' asked, 'You understand what I'm sayin', baby?' That big ol' stud moaned, Rick, he actually moaned."

She smiled wickedly and went on, "Still rubbin' his dick, I said, 'Yeah, baby, that's why we don't have to worry about Rick, 'cause he gets off on watchin'...my husband likes to watch me do naughty things with other men, the naughtier the better."

Blondie took another drink, then continued, "I let that sink in for a moment, then said, 'An' because this is such a special situation, you bein' his boss an' all, I know he's gonna let us do whatever we want tonight, lover. When he first told me you were comin' down, I told him I wanted to party with you, baby, but he said no way, not with you bein' his boss.'"

"I looked into his eyes an' said, 'But I'd seen the way you were lookin' at me in Colorado. An' I know what men are thinkin' when they give me that look, so I just decided to push it a little tonight on my own to let you know I'm available.'"

"I smiled at him an' said, 'Well, darlin, is what I'm holdin' in my hand tellin' me how you feel about it, hmm? Think maybe I'd be correct in assumin' you'd like to put this big ol' hard thing in me tonight, honey? Whether my husband works for you or not?'"

"He wanted to know how many times I'd gone all the way with other guys with you watchin' an' I looked into his eyes and whispered, 'Oh baby, lots an' lots of times an' it makes me so hot, Beau...I get very, very aroused...just become incredibly responsive to other men when my husband's watchin' me with them cause that's what turns him on...not just some guy fuckin' his wife but his wife really fuckin' the guy back.' Then I told him,

"'An', baby, it's been a while since I've had anything extra an' I'm ready, Beau. I'm ready to do it tonight if you are, baby, okay? An' I'll make it really good for you, lover...give my husband just the kinda show he likes.'" I kept grindin' it on him, looked him in the eye an' asked him,

"'You wanna fuck me, tonight, Boss Man?'"

"He said he couldn't believe this was happenin' but yes, definitely, he wanted to fuck me, that he'd been fantasizin' about doin' it since Colorado. I stuck my tongue in his ear again an' whispered, 'So have I, baby, so have I! An' tonight we're finally gonna get to do it, lover!'"

"I told him to go to the men's room when we came back to the bar an' give me a few minutes to make sure you were cool with everything. I warned him again that the only way you'd go along with the idea was if you actually got to go along an' watch."

She grinned that evil grin again and purred, "Even though somethin's tellin' me you'd let me go to his room an' fuck him even if he wouldn't let you watch."

When I just looked at her levelly, she chuckled, "Somethin about lettin' your black boss fuck your white wife really appeals to your cuck side—I can just feel it—it's like you wanta give me to him like a present, 'cause he is your boss. I'm right aren't I?"

Tilting her head, she eyed me appraisingly, then taunted, "Well maybe I'll just give you what that cuck in you is cravin', sugar bear. Maybe I'll just let you go on home an' sleep by yourself while I stay downtown an' fuck that boy all night, Dickie boy, give that black stud all of little Blondie's white pussy he can handle."

"He's already said he'll let you watch but I can tell he's still concerned with the circumstances, with you bein' one of his employees. He wants to fuck me so bad he'll agree to it, but maybe we'll just let you watch for a while then leave us alone for the night."

Looking at my watch, I said, "Where the hell is he anyhow? He's been gone a while."

Blondie said, "He said he might call his wife so he doesn't have to later an' interrupt the fun."

Still giving me that appraising look, she tittered, "You know, the more I think about it the more the idea appeals to me of you givin' me up to him for the night. With a depraved grin she said, "Kinda puts a different meanin' on 'Lettin' him know who's boss,' doesn't it?"

Twisting the knife she taunted, "Bet I'll know for sure who's the big dog, who's my husband's superior, anyway, by tomorrow mornin', don't you, Dickie boy?"

Tiring of her taunting, I said, "You're getting ahead of yourself, hotpants—we don't even know for sure he'll end up going through with it—he may have changed his mind by the time he gets back here."

A confidant Blondie said, "Oh, he'll do it, I'll make sure of that, just trust me! That horny black stud wants some of your wife's sweet little ol' white pussy bad, cher, real bad. He'll do whatever he has to do to get some of mama's lovin' tonight, trust me on that, sugar, trust me."

raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers