Blood and beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alysoun whimpered at the sudden pain, stammering, "..but...but Chris-" and she broke off as Christina slapped her face, gently.

"No. No buts. That's not begging, now is it, darling?"

Alysoun shook her head slowly, stunned into silence. She didn't know why Christina was doing this, but she was more worried by the fact that she actually liked it. She struggled slightly against the hand that held her wrists, and felt Christina's sharp nails dig into her flesh as she tightened her grip, pulling the girl's arms straight. Her expression darkened, and as she looked down at the girl pinioned beneath her, her lip curled ever so slightly. When she spoke it was with a hint of a growl.

"And that simply will not do. Do not fight me, my dear, or it will be the worse for you."

Alysoun felt a thrill inside her at the sound of those words. Her mind went blank, and forgot that Christina had worked so hard to make the girl call her by name, breathing simply,

"Yes, my Lady..."

She was rewarded with a cruel smile, and felt a strange warmth spreading inside her.

"There's a good girl." Alysoun beamed, and Christina's fingers started trailing teasingly over her breasts, and down her ribcage, to dance tatantalisingly close to where Alysoun most wanted her touch. "Now beg for me, darling. Let me hear that beautiful voice of yours." Her breath fluttered against Alysoun's ear, and she started to drop butterfly kisses down the girl's neck, making Alysoun quiver.

Able to take this glorious torture no longer, Alysoun gasped out, "Please...oh, please, my Lady...."

Christina chuckled, her lips brushing against Alysoun's neck. "Now, I know you can do better than that..."

"Please! Oh, please, I'll do anything....please, my Lady, please..."

She carried on, a string of endless entreaties, until she no longer knew what she was saying, almost weeping with need. At one point, Christina left her, promising dire consequences should Alysoun move an inch. When she returned, she held Alysoun's wrists together once more, buckling the girl's own girdle around them to fasten them securely to one of the posts of the bed. By now, Alysoun's pleas had subsided, and two red tears trickled their paths down the girl's pale cheeks, blood on the snow...

Now with both hands at her disposal, Christina worked hard to bring Alysoun back up to the peak from which she had descended. She was not nice- cruel little nips of her teeth left dark bruises on the girl's white breasts, and her nails raked at the sensitive skin of Alysoun's sides, scoring deep red scratches in her flesh. She drove Alysoun crazy until the girl was writhing beneath her, crying out for completion, begging for release.

Just when Alysoun was sure she could take no more, she felt lips at her ear, and a hand between her slick thighs. Fingers pounded smoothly into her and a thumb flicked viciously, blissfully, at her swollen bud.

"Good girl," purred Christina as Alysoun moaned, moving her hips up to meet each thrust of her fingers with desperate fervour. All Christina's teasing had the desired effect, and it took only a moment for her breathing to quicken and her moans to become sharper, louder, until she was crying out, delicious sounds that were music to Christina's ears.

"Good girl- that's it, come on now darling...such a good girl..."

She dropped her mouth to Alysoun's breasts, and, gentle once more, began to suck gently on one nipple, whilst stroking the other with her free hand.

These gentle caresses, coupled with Christina's previous forcefulness, were enough to send Alysoun over the edge, and Christina slowly withdrew her fingers as the girl shook beneath her. She reached up with one hand to free Alysoun's wrists, and, with the other, kept up a gentle thrumming contact with a softly flicking finger, feeling the girl's core pulsing beneath her fingertips.

Christina held Alysoun in her arms for some time, kissing away the tears drying rusty brown on her cheeks, stroking her hair and murmuring, "Good girl. There's my pretty little songbird... good little girl..." The scratches she had inflicted on the girl had already healed, and the bruises were fading Alysoun was so happy lying there, head cradled on Christina's breast, but she couldn't stay there forever. There was something she had to do.

Stretching herself like a cat, she rolled over so that she was kneeling, on all fours, over Christina, who gazed up at her, a bemused expression on her beautiful face.

"What is it, darling?" she asked, reaching up a finely-boned hand to stroke Alysoun's cheek.

Alysoun smiled. "That was amazing," she explained. "Nothing I've done for you matches up to that- I want to...redress the balance."

She leaned down to kiss Christina softly... and felt the bed shift slightly.

A moment later, she screamed, as her hips were grasped from behind, and she was pulled back, something forcing its way inside her. The pain was intense- it felt like it was tearing her apart. A moment later she realised it must be Tristan, though that made the pounding intrusion no less painful. She looked down just in time to register the expression of pure cold fury on Christina's face before her sire was gone. It took her a moment to realise that the agonising thrusting inside her had stopped.

Gasping for breath, she chanced a look over her shoulder, wincing at a fresh burst of pain, and saw that Tristan had frozen, his handsome face distorted in a rictus of fear. The reason for his terror was readily apparent- Christina had him by the hair, and the expression on her face was one Alysoun prayed never to see directed at her.

Fangs bared, she snarled, "Pull...out... slowly..."

A moment later, Alysoun was free, and collapsed on the bed in a curled up heap, sobbing. There was a blur, and Tristan hit the far wall of the chamber with a crash. He tried to get up, but Christina was faster. Hauling him up, she pinned him to the wall by his throat, and hissed, her eyes mere inches from his.

"She is MINE!" With her free hand, she gave him a backhanded slap that Alysoun could hear from across the room. "NO-ONE touches her but me- you dare to hurt her?" Releasing him, she hit him again before he could touch the ground.

There was an almighty CRACK, and he slumped to the floor.

When he did not move, Christina nudged his prone form with a foot. Her breathing slowed, her expression changing to one of worry.

"No heartbeat...shit..."

As she nudged him again, he fell onto his back. The way his head lolled on his neck told her what had happened.

"...I broke his neck...bugger..."

Glancing at the bed, she saw Alysoun's shaking form. With a pained cry, she all but flew to the bed. Lying down beside Alysoun, she cradled her sobbing childe in her arms, stroking her hair and holding her close.

"Darling, I'm so sorry, I should never have let this happen, he should never have touched you... oh, my sweet..." Tipping up the bloody, tear stained face nestled in her bosom, she asked quietly, "Darling, had you never... were you...a maid?"

Alysoun nodded shakily, and Christina let out an involuntary cry of regret, before drawing her close once more, rocking her like a babe.

***

Near one o-clock that night, the watchman on patrol was passing by the Dancing Bear when he got the shock of his life. An unearthly scream issued from one of the windows on the second floor- a second later, a man hit the cobbles before him with a terrible crunch.

The doctor who examined the body said that he had broken his neck in the fall. "Poor lad," he added.

12