Blood and Ice Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, and said, "I agree."

I turned to father. He leaned into me. "Lull him into a false sense of security then shift and let loose." he whispered into my ear.

"Thank you father. If I don't come back tell Peter I'm sorry but I love him."

"I will Good luck; and I know you will beat him." Father kissed me on the forehead and then left with the men.

I drew my sword and pulled my shield off of my back and readied my self for facing him. He lunged forward. I easily dogged it and struck him in the back. He yelled and fell to the floor. I didn't want it to be over that easy. I wanted him to suffer so I let him get back up.

"Well, you've improved since our last battle." he said.

"More than you know."

"We will see." Gabriel said. He picked up his sword and we danced around each other. I managed to back him into a corner.

I threw my shield at him pining him to the wall. I lunged at him but he jumped into the air. "You can never defeat me." Gabriel said as he lunged at me through the air.

He grabbed me and threw along the floor. I hit the door. I stood covered in the blood of Gabriel's men. Gabriel came at me with fast volleys of his sword. I blocked every one of them.

I threw Gabriel against the wall. He landed with a thump.

"When will you learn that you can't kill me. Only the grey winged angle can kill me!" Gabriel said.

With that he lunged at me again this time his blows hit me across the face he sliced my face with his sword, just barely missing my eye. I could feel the blood run down my face. I thrust my sword at him burying it deep in his gut. I pulled it out but no blood came with it. I looked at him.

"I told you that you cannot kill me!" he said with a laugh, then plunged his sword into my gut.

I felt the sharp blade go deep into me it was getting difficult to breathe. I then slid off his blade and to the floor. Gabriel went outside I heard foot steps then I saw father he cradled me.

"Father I'm sorry I failed you." I said.

"No you haven't failed me. Rest! You'll feel better soon." he said.

I could see the tears running down his face then I stopped breathing. But, I could still hear and see! What was going on? Father laid me down on the floor he started to scream at Gabriel.

I could see what was going on but I felt air rush into my lungs again then I started to glow with a strange light. Gabriel came into the cathedral and gasped. I stood up and picked my sword up.

"What's the matter Gabriel? Surely you know that you're not the only one that is immortal!" I said.

"This isn't possible." Gabriel said.

"Oh, but I think it is and this time I'm not playing games." I said as I shed my armour, getting ready to shift.

"Father, go back outside with the rest of the men." I said. Father left and went back outside. I removed the last of my armour so I could shift.

Gabriel looked at me "why are you taking off your armour? Are you that stupid?" he asked me.

I looked at him preparing to shift. I moved my shoulders bringing my wings forward I shifted into my angelic form.

12