Blood and Iron Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the blade fall back into the scabbard as the princess laughed saying: "Is that all you men think of?"

I grinned: "Not the "only" thing we think of in the presence of a beautiful woman but I am curious my lady. It is a very simple blade…"

Veronica smiled as she interrupted: "And you were expecting something ornate, garish, gilded, perhaps crusted with jewels?"

At my slightly chagrined nod, she continued: "Logan would not allow it. He is my fencing instructor, an unforgiving taskmaster even to a princess. But then my enemy at sword point would hardly be affable."

She rubbed the red horse as she giggled merrily: "The entire castle thinks we're fucking. They have no idea, I've actually learned to fence from the best swordsmen in the kingdoms."

Looking into my expression, Veronica smirked: "Brock don't look so shocked. I've been riding since before my second birthday when father put me on a horse. I've spent my life around stables and barns. Even a princess can't avoid reality around a stable."

I nodded again as she gave my ruby ring a speculative glance saying: "He isn't fucking 'her,' either."

At my start of surprise, Veronica laughed, continuing, "Logan finds the ladies of nobility, tedious and annoying. This of course makes him endlessly fascinating to many, but not Nadia or I. We know Logan finds his pleasures in the low dives along the docks. It is the danger I think…."

Veronica's blue eyes settled on me as she studied me in silence. The blue became glacial as the silence built around us. There was no smile, just her neutral expression and penetrating gaze as she asked flatly, "Your companion, Brock, she was part of the highwaymen who preyed on this road? The very ones intent on attacking my party?"

I nodded as I said, "Yes, your grace."

"She should be in chains, hunter, and on her way to The Raising. Yet clearly you wish her spared. She is lovely, but somehow I don't believe sex is the key to it. Tell me, Hunter Brock. Tell me why I must spare a woman who would have killed me."

To be continued

12