Blood and Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Daniel, Aaron and Sean's stories.
1.9k words
4.44
15.4k
13

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

************

Daniel's Story II – No one can know

*********************************

"I was lying on an ornate settee padded with velvet cushions while hot chicks dressed in bikinis were swooning all over me. Each trying hard to get my attention. One scantily clad bitch got on top of me and seductively moved her golden locks to reveal her soft neck. She bent over me and I bared my canines. As I bit she moaned. I drank and the moaning became intense. I relaxed my grip and she put her head up. Blood dripping from my lips and my eyes with lust I looked up; and saw Aaron! His green eyes met mine as he leaned and locked lips with mine....."

What the heck! I sat up straight in bed and shook my head. What the hell was Aaron doing in my dream! After everything I tried and ignored his thoughts, I was dreaming about him. Never! I had to shut him out. Alexander was my love. Aaron was an arrogant, cheeky slut! Never could he take Alexander's place.......

Suddenly the door burst open and Evan stomped in scowling at me.

I raised my eyebrows and questioned. "Is that how the son of a noble behaves, Evan Damien?"

"Screw you! What the hell were you thinking? Why did you kill Tara Smith? Weren't we supposed to lie low? Then why on earth are you attracting attention to us!"

I looked at him coolly. "Done? Well little brother lets get a few things straight. First, I didn't feed on Tara whoever. Second, even if I did YOU have no right to question me. And third, don't ever barge into my room again. Learn to behave."

Evan glared at me but remained silent. He began pacing the room in great concern. After a few minutes he spoke again. "If you didn't do it, then who did? No other vampire should be here. It'll endanger Sean if they learnt about his whereabouts!"

"Listen Evan. Don't worry about this. You remain with Sean. I'll look into the matter and get things sorted. Trust me." I answered with a tone of finality.

"Fine! But, do let me know about it. And be ready for dinner at the Gellers. We'll leave at 8." With this Evan walked out, closing the door behind him.

I threw myself on my back, looking at the chandelier hanging from the ceiling decorated with several exotic patterns from the 16th century. He had stopped Evan from doing his Sherlock Holmes act but that would only be a short while. Something had to be done fast. No one should get to know the truth about Tara Smith's death.

******************************************

Aaron's Story II—Dinner with the Damiens

***********************************************

"And there goes the lasagna. Done!" I stepped back and looked at the dining table. The food looked great and the aroma was luring. Amanda walked into the room smiling.

"You've got an eye for setting stuff, Aaron. Didn't know my hardcore partying nephew had kitchen skills." She winked at me while Sean entered nodding appreciatively.

"Don't get used to it. This stuff is a rare sight. Won't happen often." I raised my eyebrows feigning a reprimanding tone. Sean and Amanda burst into laughter.

"There goes the bell. Who's answering the door?" Amanda looked at us.

"Me!" Sean turned to leave but I jumped past him reaching first. "What's the hurry, bro?"

"That ain't fair! Amanda!" Sean reproached.

"That's between you guys. I'm outta this." Laughing she came out to join me while Sean followed sulking.

I stuck a tongue at Sean and opened the door with a wide smile while announcing loudly.

"Welcome to our house, Eva......Ewww! Its you." My smile faltered and I frowned.

Daniel Damien stood at the door frowning at me. I guessed he thought I was too wild. The high-nosed sucker that he was! However his majesty's poker face was soon aside as charming Evan walked in all smiles, He hugged me, presented flowers to Amanda while complimenting her on her prettiness and kissed Sean. All this while Daniel stood at the threshold showing all signs of not wanting to be there; and merely nodded in response to Amanda and Sean's warm greetings. I wanted to kick his snobbish arse there and then! The rest of the party moved to the living room. He and I were left alone at the door. He continued to act as if I were wallpaper! OR in fact a flower on that wall paper! Screw him!

"Are you coming in?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

He marched in and followed the others. You would have thought I was talking to the door! I rolled my eyes and closed the door. This was going to be a long dinner.

*****

"I must say the lasagna is delicious. And the custard is amazing. You should be a professional chef in one of the leading restaurant chains." Evan complimented Amanda as we sat savoring the delicacies.

"Oh Evan! Please." Amanda blushed. She was so flattered and happy. Daniel sat eating his custard without any remarks. Throughout the dinner he had seemed distant and hadn't joined the conversation except when Amanda had specifically asked him polite questions to which she received half-liners as answers. I looked at Sean who sat opposite to me ogling at Evan next to me.

I decided to have some fun. I took off my slipper and felt for Sean's legs. My bare foot felt his legs. I lifted the jeans a little with my toe and started rubbing the leg. I smiled wickedly looking at Sean. However, he seemed unperturbed and resumed his ogling. I was determined and started rubbing passionately. Suddenly, Daniel rose from his chair and I felt my foot thrown back.

"I have to use the washroom." He looked flushed and immediately took off.

"I'll get down to the dishes. You guys talk." I took off as well.

Crap! How on earth could I do this? This was so embarrassing. What would that thick-headed majesty ass think about me! Jesus Christ! Why did you let this happen? The Apocalypse would have been more welcome!

I cursed myself repeatedly. However, when my nerves began hurting I decided to be calm. I tried the deep breathing exercises for a couple of minutes and relaxed. Next, I began washing the dishes to divert my attention.

"Ahem!" I heard the clearing of the throat and rolled my eyes. My face flushed as Daniel came up behind me. His warm breath on my neck reminded me of the other night when he had brought me home. Jeez! Why on earth was I getting turned on! This just so wasn't the right time!

Without a word he picked up a dry cloth and started wiping the wet dishes. We worked in silence. The sounds of the water gushing from the tap, the dishes being washed and my own heart pounding were the only ones in the dead silent room.

After about ten minutes he spoke. "The dinner was good."

"Yeah. It was." I replied awkwardly.

"I don't really know how to give compliments if you're thinking why I didn't say it to Amanda." He justified himself.

My heart was beating faster. What was this guy thinking? "It's fine." And what the hell was I doing giving such replies!

"You're cleaning the dishes well." He uttered and then bit his lip. I saw the reaction in the steel plate he was wiping.

"You're wiping them well too." For the hundredth time tonight, why Lord, Why?!? Such a lame statement! It was lamer than his attempts!

"Finally, the dishes are done!" I closed the tap and turned to face him. I leaned with my hands on the side of the sink.

"So is the wiping." He kept the last of the dish on the rack and turned to face me. His hazel blue eyes met my green ones. We looked at each other. This felt so awkward and yet so right. He had a soft look in his eyes. He leaned closer. His face came close to mine. Our lips were inches away. I leaned closer and he retreated.

I stood there leaning, with a pout, feeling completely stupid and hell awkward. I straightened and looked at him. He was glaring at me now. Holy Christ! A second ago the soft looks and now the satanic glare!

"Listen to me very carefully, Aaron Geller. I will not get associated with sluts like you. So better back off! Daniel Damien is no cheap crap any whore can have!"

With this he stomped towards the living room. I was furious and burning with hatred.

"Stop right there, Daniel Damien! Or should I say 'your Majesty'!" I sneered. "You call me a whore and a slut! Well, let me tell you that your majesty is an egomaniacal jerk with a highly inflated 'false' sense of pride! You are just an arrogant baboon. And Aaron Geller doesn't hang out with the likes of you!"

With this I marched out of the kitchen while he stood there fuming.

******************************************************

Evan's Story II—Lies

************************

Sean and I were lying in the bed. My arms encircled him as he snuggled into me and rest his head on my chest. The feeling of having him in my arms was beautiful. I wanted him to feel protected and loved. After a short while he began talking.

"The dinner was great, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, I loved everything. Tonight was so perfect. I love you so much."

He raised his head and planted a short thank-you kiss on my lips before taking his former position and continuing to talk.

"By the way did you feel that after they returned from the kitchen, Aaron and Daniel seemed a bit charged? I felt a tension in the air. Daniel was kind of fuming and Aaron wasn't his usual self."

"I felt the same too. Probably, something happened in the kitchen which we haven't been a part of." I guessed.

"Should I talk to Aaron regarding this? I dunno whether I should or not. This is a bit complicated." Sean asked me.

I pondered for a while before replying. "I'd say let's leave them alone. It would be better if they solved things themselves. However, if things turn ugly we can always intervene."

Sean nodded. "I guess you're right. We should give them their time."

There was silence for a while before Sean spoke again.

"Evan, I was wondering where were you all day? You left in haste and didn't return." He raised his head and looked into my eyes. "Is something wrong?"

I looked into his eyes and saw genuine concern. How could I keep him secrets from him? He loved me so much and yet I had been lying or keeping secrets about everything. I couldn't lie to him. I had to tell him my reality.

I opened my mouth and spoke.

"Nothing, honey. My cousin was supposed to come too last night, so I got concerned about her safety. But, she came safe and everything is fine."

I couldn't tell him the truth. I couldn't risk losing him.

Sean gave me a long searching look. I could sense the doubts in his mind. His uneasiness was evident. However, he smiled and kissed me. "Fine. Good night, Evan."

"Good night, Sean."

He closed his eyes and slowly dozed off. I lay there looking into the distance. Lies! Lies and Lies! How long before this castle of lies will fall apart? How long?