Blood and Love Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words fuelled my anger further. If given the chance I'd have impaled him there and then!

"I will give Dan the evidence needed and I will prove your crap to him. I will expose you and then all the love that you're thinking he has for you, it will be gone with the wind. Your 170 years of influence on him was shattered by my 170 days of courting! Your influence has long gone, bitch! Dan will kick your ass the moment I expose you!"

I stopped to breathe after my angry rant. We glared at each other. In a swift motion he grabbed my throat and banged me against the wall hanging in mid-air.

"You need to be alive to talk!" Alex screamed and bared his fangs.

I don't know what got into me. Perhaps, it was an adrenaline rush. All I remember is that my hand moved and grabbed an iron rod hanging near the wall; and in one swift motion thrust it into Alex's skull. Blood gushed out and he let me fall. I fell to the ground and looked up. Alex was stumbling back. With a scream he took the rod out leaving a gaping hole and blood.

"BITCH!" He screamed and attacked me again. Only this time I was prepared. I pulled out the pocket knife I had in my pocket and thrust it into his right eye. His screams became louder and more horrifying. He retreated and fell. I knew the injuries would heal soon so I needed to leave. I walked up to his writhing figure. I bent down and pulled his hair to make him face me. He looked at me through his left eye.

"Listen to me Bitch! In one week I will expose you. You are in for the fight of your life! I am not like Sean or the Damiens. I know how to deal with your likes! Your days are numbered. You started the game and I will end it!" I spit in his face and pushed him away.

As I reached the door and pulled it open I heard him laughing softly, only to cough blood and stopping.

"Fine Aaron! Let's play this seven days game. You will lose everything! In fact, the losses have already begun!" With that he stretched on the floor and laughed harder.

With a last look of disgust I banged the door shut.

12