Blood & Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman chuckled as she rose to her feet and grabbed the center of Kirstin's brassier with both hands. "And you're in no position to tell me to do anything." She gripped the cups to of ther bra and pulled them open with one tug, letting them hang just under the stripped officer's armpits, exposing her swollen breasts that heaved up and down from her heavy breathing.

Kirstin tried to rise off the bench but immediately fell back into it, too exhausted from her intense orgasm. She tried to raise her arms and cover her breasts but she was too weak. "H-how did you...do that?" she whispered, the corner of her eyes were wet, the shame in losing her composure making it hard not to cry.

The woman tilted her head and scanned Kirstin's naked body once more before touching her waist and giving her an open mouth kiss. Kirstin whimpered as she felt the woman's soft tongue slide against the roof of her mouth, the taste of intimacy reminding her of past lovers who had nothing compared to what this woman accomplished. A sharp pain shot across her backside and Kirstin squealed as she reached behind to touch her warm right ass cheek, freshly spanked from her seducer.

"As much fun as I had officer, I'm afraid you'll never know and just to make you feel better, I didn't kill that man, so you don't have to feel guilty about cumming all over my face."

The vulgar comment made Kirstin blush again, lowering her head to avoid the mocking eye of this woman. That was all she needed to dash away, a swift shadow moving out of the corner of Kirstin's eye.

"Hey wait!" she called out but then saw that the room was empty. Alone, the chill of the room made Kirstin tremble as her sweat soaked clothes sobered her up to the fact that her only lead was gone. Without a stranger's eyes looming over her, Kirstin had the chance to catch her breath, her pulse finally slowing down.

"I think I heard a voice. Detective is that you?" a man shouted.

"Wha? Oh..god no." Kirstin muttered, trying to move her hands. The flap to the doorway rose and in stepped three officers in blue, aiming their guns to check the room. Kirstin's scream was so loud it made them jump. She was so frazzled by being literally caught with her pants down she waved her hands in the air, turning her head to shield her face. "Don't look at me!"

"Police! Hands up and...Kirstin...?"

"Holy shit!"

A bright light stung Kirstin's eyes, forcing them to squint as she tried to walk without tripping on her pants. "Yes it's me don't shoot!"

"What the hell happened?"

The bright light over Kirstin's eyes traveled away from her face, giving her the chance to open them just to see the light aimed over her exposed body. She looked down and saw the inside of her panties facing outward, a large dark circle where her ejaculate was absorbed. Kirstin heard the officer's talk to themselves and she gasped before folding both of her hands over her exposed groin, the blond strip of hair just above her pink lips curled from the wet mouth of the woman who had kissed Kirstin there.

"Detective...what were you doing?" the officer with the flashlight said, "What happened to the suspect?"

Kirstin's lip quivered as she struggled to keep her balance. Her mind was overwhelmed with the realization that her nightmare of being seen without her clothes by her unit came true. There she was, naked breasts uncovered and pink pussy covered by just her hands, trying to think of how to explain this while keeping her dignity.

"I..this isn't...I didn't...she..." It was clear, she didn't have any words to protect her dignity, as it had been taken by the mysterious stranger who robbed Kirstin of her unconscious desires, leaving behind only more questions for the blushing detective.

12