Blood & Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I don't know what kinky shit you're into but I ain't Willie so go find some other guy." he said as he slid back in his chair.

"No you don't understand!" she cried, grabbing onto his arm. "This is a conspiracy! Someone has it in for me-"

"Let go of me bitch!" he said as he stood up.

The noise was bringing a lot of attention and a waitress carrying a large pitcher of water stood behind Jessica. "Excuse me miss, you are going to have to leave."

Jessica felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to raise her elbow and strike the woman in the nose. "Fuck off this has nothing to do with you!"

The waitress cried as she held both hands to her nose, throwing the pitcher of water in the air. Jessica gasped as she saw the transparent liquid fly out of the pitcher before pouring all over the front of her chest. The combination of ice and water was so heavy, it tore through the toilet paper and split it in half. Jessica's held her hands up as she felt the rest of the tissue dress slide off her body just before she screamed.

Without any clothes, everyone could see the matching silk leopard print brassier and bikini panties covering Jessica's curvy body. Hugging her arms over her breasts, Jessica bent her knees and lowered her torso to shield her panties, spinning around to try and cover her backside from the audience surrounding her. "Oh my god!!"

"Damn!" Willie said, his eyes about t bulge out of his sockets as he stared at the half naked woman before him, "I didn't know you were a stripper too."

The scathing joke reminded Jessica who she stood in front of and her heart sank. With her biker gear gone, she looked like a sex worker she had arrested in a drug sting once. Jessica remembered thinking how cheap the "slut" looked in her skimpy undergarments, but in staring at her reflection, Jessica felt the sex worker had more dignity. She wasn't self conscious of her body the way Jessica was.

Jessica's hips and thighs had a bit more body mass than her upper torso and her buttocks was showing signs of cellulite. She saw her stomach expand, the abdomen comprised of soft muscle that had a vertical indent rising from her naval. She was fit but ounces of her baby fat was still visible with every breath. In a bikini all she'd have to do was suck in her tummy a bit to make it look like the models in Maxim, but in her state of vulnerability, it was another harsh reminder of how "ordinary" she looked.

As if her own insecurity wasn't harsh, the comments of the women around her made it worse as they giggled to their girlfriends. "Leopard print? That's reaaall classy."

"I know right?" another laughed.

"Shut up!" Jessica cried as she turned to the side and crossed her arms over her body. As she turned, cubes of ice slid down her clavicle and off her breasts. The chill made her shiver and the rest of her naked flesh jiggled.

"OOh It's cooold!" she whined. Her hair was sopping wet, dripping water all over her flesh. Her wide nipples hardened under her silk bra, rising under the fabric.

Willie was reminded of a Sports Illustrated advertisement in seeing her wet body. Laughing, he reached into his pocket for his wallet. "This shit is hilarious." he pulled out a five dollar bill, pulled on the waistband of her leopard underwar and inserted the money, letting go to let the waistband snap back.

She squealed as she slid her hand against her hip. She looked down, saw the five and gasped. "What the? I'M NOT A FUCKING STRIPPER!" She was the lead detective in a heroin case, but couldn't give away that cover and so she had no way to prove she wasn't an exotic dancer. Enraged at the lack of authority she had, Jessica stomped her feet as she cried. "It's not my fault! I was attacked in a bathroom stall!"

Before she could cause anymore of a scene, a hand gripped the back of her wrist and the other touched the small of her back. "Okay miss, we're going to ask you to leave." it was a chef, six foot tall and about three hundred pounds. He used his weight to push Jessica forward and she could do little to resist.

"Wait! Stop! Someone give me some clothes!" she cried, stomping her feet as she looked around the room for anyone that might help. She didn't see concerned faces, only amused grins of everyone who held up their phone cameras. "AHHH!" she lowered her head to shield her face under her hair, raising a leg to shield her panties. "Don't take my picture please!"

"See ya later 'old lady'" Willie said as he raised a hand to spank Jessica, feeling himself get hard as he saw her sagging ass shake.

Jessica squealed as she thrusted her hips forward, the sting sending a tickling sensation in her tummy. That was the aid the chef needed to push her out the door. Jessica stumbled forward three steps before falling to her knees. "Let me back in! Please my job depends on it!" she scereamed as she rose to her feet.

"Hillier?"

It was as if her heart stopped, Jessica recognized that voice belonging to her second in command. She slowly turned around and saw three other plain cloths detectives staring at her, two men and one woman. They stared at Jessica with tehir mouths open, confused as to why the lead detective was standing outside, wet and in leopard print underwear.

"What the hell Hillier? What happened to you?" the female detective asked, her eyes traveling from below Jessica's boots to the top of her head,"And where is the microphone?"

With her hands sliding across her chest and hips and one leg crossed over the other, Jessica bent her knees as she felt her lips quiver. Her breasts ached as she squeezed tighter with her arm and her face felt on fire with how red it turned. "It..fell in the toilet." she said in a quiet voice, her throat sore from choking back the urge to cry.

She sounded so stupid, but how could she tell them an invisible being took the microphone and her clothes? Worst of all, she knew how much planning and money was involved in setting up this scene and with no way to prove that a mysterious invisible presence did this, such a bumbling failure rested on Jessica's bare shoulders. "I...I'm sorry." she said before letting out a wailing sob as she fell to her knees. "It's not my fault! I was jumped!"

"We heard." The female detective said, "You were talking to someone but then we heard static. "Did you get a look at them?"

Jessica shook her head, she couldn't answer because she was hyperventilating.

"Well what about Willie? Did you meet him at least?"

"I tried!" she sobbed, "I couldn't go out there in my panties! Some stupid waitress spilled water on my toilet paper and they threw me out!" she got so angry she pounded the ground with her fists, not at all concerned at how silly she looked throwing a tantrum. With every swing her breasts swung wildly, almost about to break the strap to her bra. This wasn't supposed to end this way, it was supposed to be her defining moment, not her most humiliating.

The three detectives groaned as they ran their hands over their faces. "We look like a fucking joke." one of the men said.

"No, she does." The female detective said. "Let's get out of here before Willie sees us. Unbelievable Hillier. You could've stayed in there and not caused a scene."

An officer's coat was draped over Jessica and she was led to the van. She could hear the disappointed curses from her team, adding more to the shame of her lost armor. She stepped into the bar as a leader, and left feeling like her hated rival, stripped of her authority in front of a suspect.

In that moment, Jessica wanted to run home, never to leave her bed for fear of facing the looks of her department. Like Kirstin, she knew gossip of her stripped state would be shared and nothing could stop it.

"Hillier?" the female detective asked as she helped Jessica into the van.

"What is it?"

"Is that a five dollar bill in your panties?"