Blood & Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her surprise, Kirstin heard Melissa's growl, a graveled snarl so loud it was as if Melissa was standing right behind her. It was when Kirstin looked over her shoulder that she saw the German Shepard, baring its teeth at her as it slowly walked forward. Attached to its collar was a red leash, a thin ribbon tied to a small stake post by its house. The leash gave the beast enough length to stand about a foot away.

Gasping, Kirstin stepped away from the house and nearly tripped on her pants that were bunched up around her knees. "Fuck!" she whispered as she held her hands up, the sense of vulnerability reminding her of that first night with Melissa.

"Easy boy..." She whispered as she bent down to pull her pants up. The dog barked again, so loud Kirstin let go of her pants, looking up at the window to make sure she wasn't spotted. She could dress herself once she was back on the street and with her pants around her feet, Kirstin waddled backwards, her hands folded over her panties. She felt the cold touch of the wet cotton press against her, making her face warm to the shame in committing a public indecency crime. It was like the dogs' angry eyes were asking how she could do such a thing on its property.

With her trousers like shackles, Kirstin knew she couldn't outrun the canine and she didn't want to draw more attention to her state of undress. With her legs bent, she slowly raised one leg, slipping out of her shoes and pant leg, the cold ground making her shiver as her white sock touched it.

"Shh" she said with her hands still up, grabbing

the other pant leg to remove it. With her bottom half exposed, She felt incomplete, like a wounded animal trying to escape for its life. After stepping back in her shoes, Kirstin held the pants over her head, waving it in the eyes of the dog before she threw it over its head and turning to run. "Go get it asshole!"

Instead of turning to chase after the pants, the German Shepard focused on the big prize, the human with slim legs, her grey backside sticking out perfectly for it to bite. It put all of its weight in running, the momentum enough to break the its leash. Like all prey that was scared, it took the dog no time at all to catch up, leaping forward as its paws slid against her legs so it could bite the humans' backside.

"NO PLEASE NOT THAT!" Kirstin cried, grabbing the back of her panties as she felt it slid down, the night air blowing against her exposed buttocks. It was bad enough she was without pants, she didn't want to walk around naked. the jaws of her predator were too strong, and rather than risk ripping another pair of clothes, Kirstin helped it by pulling her panties the rest of the way down and stepping out of them. "Okay! okay! just hang on!" she shouted.

With the soiled garments won, the dog dropped them on the ground and zeroed in on the spot that had the strongest scent. The animal sensed the bitter yet sweet smell of Kirstin's fluids and whimpered, as if it had its own standards for decency that Kirstin violated. With a face that was beet red, Kirstin pulled her shirt down to cover her naked lower half, her wet thighs sliding together as fought with the anxiety of being naked in public. The front of her shirt covered her sex, but the cheeks of her ass were in plain view for anyone to see.

"Okay, it's not food...so can I have them back?" she whispered, bending down as she reached out. She forgot all about spying on Melissa, all Kirstin wanted now was to run back to her car with something to cover herself. The German Shepard had other plans, wagging its tail as it grabbed her panties and turned to run. "NO GODDAMN IT!"

With her hands still pulling her shirt down, Kirstin tried chasing down the dog, its attention changed from hunting to racing as it ran on the opposite end of the street towards the more populated downtown. Kirstin felt nauseous at the thought of being caught in downtown like this, and that gave her the adrenaline she needed to cut off the distance between them. In that moment she sacrificed her modesty by letting go of her shirt, reaching out for the dog as she got closer. She ran so fast the wind blew her hood back and she could feel her posterior shake with every step she took. The thought of looking ridiculous angered her. "Stop you fucking mutt!"

"Kirstin?!" a voice shouted.

Shrieking, Kirstin's hands flew up in the air to slow down and then she folded both of them over her naked crotch, buckling her legs together. The voice came from a street adjacent to the one she was on, she turned and nearly fell to her knees when she saw Sakeena standing on the corner.

Sakeena wore her brown coat that was cinched together. In her hand was a plastic bag of groceries. She stared at Kirstin with wide eyes, lifting her glasses off her face. "Kirstin...where are your pants?"

"Sakeena...oh my god!" Kirstin whimpered as she turned her head to avoid being seen crying. She could feel the blood rushing to her face, turning it crimson as her hand pressed tighter against her wet loins. Not wanting Sakeena to see her in a state of arousal, Kirstin turned to the side and raised one leg.

Having found a new playmate, the German Shepard wagged its tail and scurried up to Sakeena, dropping Kirstin's grey Calvin Kleine's at her feet. It yelped once and nudged them with its nose so Sakeena would understand the point of the game.

"What's this you have here?"

"Sakeena don't touch those!" Kirstin cried but it was too late. Sakeena already lifted the panties and unfolded them with both hands. It was when she saw the dark stain in the center that she gasped before dropping them.

"My goddess! Kirstin... are these yours?"

It was like what happened to Helena. For Kirsten, being caught masturbating as an older adult was worse, especially in front of a professional who was supposed to take her seriously. It didn't matter that Kirstin had seen Sakeena humiliated, in this moment she had let an animal get the best of her. With tears in her eyes, Kirstin fell to her knees as she held a hand over her face. "Yes! Fuck, I just want to go home!"

"Hey, it's okay here." Sakeena said in a gentle voice, running up to Kirsti and taking off her coat to reveal a black longsleeve shirt with a low neckline and grey business skirt. "Here put your panties back on and you can wear my coat. What were you doing out here anyway?"

The canine jumped at Sakeena, barking in protest for taking away its toy. Sakeena pushed it down and then said, "Go on home. Go!" It took another push before the dog ran back to its domain.

While Sakeena dealt with the animal, Kirstin struggled to find words that answered the question. It wasn't easy to explain to Sakeena that her partner was a vampire." Instead, Kirstin rose to her feet, stepping into her panties that felt stretched from being bitten. "Th-thank you." she said she wrapped the coat around her, the long tails brushing against her bare legs like a skirt. "Can we just go to your place?"

"Sure." Sakeena said, her hand caressing Kirstin's back as they walked towards her home.

Kirstin knew Sakeena's house was further toward downtown and asked, "What were you doing out here?" trying to draw attention away from the fast that she was half dressed under the coat.

"I had some errands to run after work. What were you doing out here?"

There was an inflection in her voice, ending with a whimsical tone as if she was being playful. Kirstin imagined Sakeena to playfully pull open the coat and pull back her panties in jest. The thought made Kirstins' lower abdomen tingle. "I-was...just.." she heard a vibration coming from inside the coat. "Oh, your phone is ringing.

"My phone is in my purse. it must be yours."

Indeed, Kirstin's phone was still in her coat pocket, a fact she couldn't have been more grateful for considering she would never see that pair of pants again. she reached inside and pulled it out, noticing Alan's number show up on the screen. "This is Kirstin." she said after clearing her throat.

"We need you at the station." Alan said in a brisk tone.

Sighing, Kirstin closed her eyes as she touched her forehead, "I'm...a little preoccupied at the moment. What is it?"

"Helena DeLaforge was arrested, we found Matthew Varnes' shirt in her dorm, covered in blood."

12