Blood & Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head to snap out of her daydreaming she looked back at the notes, "I'm sorry. I zoned out for a moment."

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, "well you better hope you don't zone out in court since it's your freedom on the line."

"I'm sorry, I've just never gone through testing before." her lawyer had been grilling her for several days, frustrated that her memory seemed to fail her. he was intent on having her plead an insanity defense but that required an assessment from Dr. Bastien. He was trying to prep her for the test and it was just exhausting her.

He checked the watch on his phone and said, "It's getting late. Rest well tonight and we'll try again tomorrow."

"Okay." she said, resting her chin in her hand. she knew she'd be led back to her cell, it was depressing that her only social life was with a lawyer who hardly made eye contact with her. "Is there a chance you can ask Dr. Bastien what I will be expected to do?"

"I can try." he said with his eyebrows raised, as if knowing it would be an impossible task. "She's been pretty vague about what types of tests she'll be using, but maybe I can argue that it would be better for testing if you were relaxed." he stood up and tucked his folder in his briefcase before heading out.

Shortly after, a guard was waiting by the door to help Helena back to her cell, gently guiding her by the arm. First she was accused of a crime she didn't commit and now she'd have to lie and say she was experiencing something she wasn't. Was memory loss enough to be considered insane in this country? What was most confusing was that the lawyer admitted that even if it wasn't true, it's what they should say when she is in court. So she'd have to lie but that also seemed like an unwise move.

As she was taken through the building, Helena noticed a man dressed in a black suit, with gold cuff links pass her by the hallway. He was handsome but despite his striking appearance, none of the officers seemed to give notice as he confidently strolled down the halls, as if he owned the building. The last she saw of him was ascending the stairs before being taken around the corner to where her cell was.

Sitting at her desk was Detective Hillier, watching Helena disappear before rolling her eyes. Her unit had bumped her down to doing paperwork and intel from her desk, deeming her too "unfit" for fieldwork. She could still hear the occasional snicker from men when she passed by, no doubt gossiping over what her body looked like in her leopard underwear. Her fist clenched every time she thought back to that awful night. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw the same handsome man walk upstairs. She had never seen him before but her curiosity wasn't enough to make her follow him being that his body language didn't give her the impression he was wandering aimlessly looking to cause trouble.

Looking back at her computer, Hillier stared at the monitor, struggling against her short attention span and not daydreaming about the fieldwork she wanted to do. A half hour passed when her thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream coming from the top floor. Without wasting another beat, Hillier bolted from her desk and up the stairs, pistol drawn before she opened the door to the second floor.

Hillier wasn't the only one who heard it, other officers in the department looked to the source, right outside the door of Dr. Bastien. Standing out in front of the door was Dr. Bastien, on her knees in nothing but a pink brassier and matching thong. In front of her was Helena's lawyer, shirt unbuttoned to reveal a sagging stomach and his pants and underwear around his ankles, a semi-hard cock dangling just several inches from Lauren Bastien's face.

"Wh-where am i!?" she stammered looking around before looking down and shrieking. "Where are my clothes?!" she looked up and saw the tip of a man's penis and fell on her ass, legs spread and revealing a picture of Hello Kitty on the crotch ."AHH!! wh-what are you doing?"

The lawyer looked just as confused, looking around and then down at the woman who curled up into a ball to cover her Hello Kitty panties. He felt a draft against his lower naked half and gasped when he realized he too was in a state of undress.

"What the fuck are you doing?" a nearby officer asked.

Lauren looked up and shrieked again, scrambling to her feet as she covered her exposed ass and breasts. She grabbed the door handle but whimpered when she realized it was locked. "How did this happen?!"

"That's a good question doctor, how did you and Helena's lawyer end up naked outside? Were you two bored with doing business in your office?"

Lauren's face turned bright red as she squeezed her legs together, "What?! No! I didn't. We didn't do anything!"

"Looks like you were about to do something on your knees." a female officer mused, raising an eyebrow at Bastien.

With her eyes wide, Bastien covered her both with both hands, shaking her head side to side.

The lawyer realized the officer was putting two and two together and tried to run, not bothering to pull his pants up. "I did not engage in any sexual activity with Dr. Bastien! This is simply a conspiracy to whoaa!" he tripped on his pants and fell onto the ground, landing on his crotch and yelping in pain. Officers ran to attend to the injured Lawyer, while also laughing at his softened manhood. Lauren squirmed in front of her office, unable to hide and cover her undergarments. It was the second time she'd been exposed and this time, due to reasons she couldn't remember, she would be viewed as acting unethical by engaging in obscene acts in public.

Hillier froze, gun gripped tight in her hands as sweat accumulated on her face. The sight of the half naked doctor made Hillier tremble, thinking back to that awful night in the bar in her underwear. If Dr. Bastien didn't take her clothes off, then the question was who did? Whoever it was, Hillier imagined it was the same person who did it to her, and she didn't want to stand around and let that happen again in her own workplace. Holstering her gun, Hilllier quickly dashed down to her office, her face a light shade of pink as she had her arms clutched over her breasts, tightly pressing against her shirt as if to protect them from being ripped off.

While there was loud commotion in the main office, all of that was muted inside Helena's jail cell. She had no idea her lawyer was about to be questioned for engaging in a romantic relationship with a Dr. assigned to Helena's case. But she did hear footsteps approaching, causing her to look up as she noticed a handsome man in a black suit.

"Good evening." Dominic said with no smile on his face. "Are you Helena?"

"I am." she said.

"I am Dominic Yemeni, I am your new legal counsel."

"But I already have a lawyer."

Dominic's upper lip curled as he looked off to the exit before turning back to Helena. "He's going to be relieved of his duties very soon. But don't worry, you'll be much better off with me."