Blood & Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was Rebecca's moans, or just the image of a woman being humiliated that triggered Kirstin's pleasure senses in her mind, a professional lawyer on her knees naked and stripped of her dignity. But the next thing Kirstin could feel was her pussy going into spasms as she cried out, she could feel her labia tightening around Sakeena's tongue, mortified that someone was watching her orgasm. She was still a public service agent and feared any possibility of being seen in public by Angel or Rebecca. It would be hard for Kirstin to uphold any authority over them knowing that they witnessed how vulnerable she could be.

Sakeena pushed herself up and then lay on top of Kirstin, removing her hands from her face to kiss her. Kirstin could smell the mix of sweetness of her own body on Sakeena's face. "You don't have to worry."

"Indeed." Angel said, helping Rebecca to her feet by pulling on her leash. "I like your partner. Is she always so shy?"

"Well we normally don't have an audience." Sakeena lied, smiling as she watched Kirstin's face turn pink..

"Well we thank you for letting us watch." Angel said, turning to Rebecca who was using her "paws" to wipe her face. When she was done he tugged her leash and said, "Come, let's let these two enjoy the rest of their evening."

Rebecca squeaked again as she hopped out of the room, but not before squealing as Angel gave her a hard underhanded spank. Sakeena waited until they were out of site before grabbing her phone and stopping the recording.

Kirstin finally sat up, feeling the tension in her body ease once they were alone. she rested against Sakeena's shoulder to watch the video playback. looking up at Sakeena, Kirstin noticed a frown on her face, a glazed look in her eyes matched with the stiffness in her body. "Are you okay?"

"I violated someone's privacy. We're about to completely destroy their safety in a community that's supposed to protect it." Sakeena whispered.

Kirstin squeezed Sakeena closer, rubbing her shoulders, "This wasn't you. it wasn't me. it was Dominic and we'll never have to do that again."

When Sakeena didn't say anything, Kirstin looked up and was met with her glassy eyed stare. "I hope you're right.

*****

Dr. Bastien walked inside the bar of the Ann Arbor Brewing company, her eyes taking several moments to adjust to the low lit room. She tried to dress as conservative as possible, long black pantsuit with a matching jacket. Ever since her second incident with being exposed at work, on her knees in front of a naked man, she felt the need to cover her body as much as possible. She approached the hostess, but then spotted the booth in the corner with a candle at a table, lighting up the face of Detective Hillier.

"I've found my seat thanks." she said as she walked towards the table, checking behind her before sitting down. "Why did you want to speak with me?" she asked immediately.

Hillier was dressed more casual, jeans and a tank top under her leather jacket. In her hand was a pint of Sacred Cow. "Have a drink." she said, "How have you been since your firing?"

"Miserable." Bastien said. "I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm worried I'm going to lose consciousness and then wake up naked in public." her legs squirmed against each other as she imagined being in the bar down to her unmentionables.

"I don't think you're crazy." hillier said after leaning closer to whisper. "I think Delaney is at fault."

Bastien's face scrunched up as she looked at HIllier. "Exactly how is she involved?"

"Think about it. We had no problems in the department, but then when that slut was found naked with her pants down chasing the matthew varnes killer, everyone's been experiencing some humiliation. then I happened to get a picture of her in her panties in downtown." She gripped her pint glass tight. "Then someone told me to back off, during a sting operation. There's no fucking way they would've known I was there unless someone in the department told them."

Bastien folded her arms. It was well known Hillier did not like Kirstin but with the facts laid out, she saw an ally in the abrasive narcotics detective. "I was assigned to a suspect in her case." she looked up at Stephanie and whispered, "Were you alone when...it happened? Like something was undressing you but you couldn't see it?" her body temperature rose as she asked.

Hillier nodded, "in the dark, i heard someone whisper, but it was if I was being attacked. I was so confused, i didn't even realize my pants were down until it was too late."

Bastien's hands floated in her lap, fingers dragging across them as she sipped her wine. "Did whoever was responsible leave you in your panties?"

Hilier's nostrils flared, her face turning pink, "What the fuck? Yes? didn't you see the paper? They got a good shot of...everything. That's not the point."

"Sorry." Bastien said, raising her heels as she pivoted her feet, feeling a light tension in between her legs. "I-I've been left in my panties too. And now i lost my job because they think i was giving head to Helena's lawyer."

"And you weren't were you?"

"NO!" she blurted out, drawing the attention of the people at the bar. "No I wasn't. i don't even remember how we got outside my office."

"That's why I'm convinced Delaney is involved and that's why I want you to help me get back at her."

"How will we do that?"

"We're going to solve that Varnes murder before she can, and steal her thunder."

It seemed easy for Hilier, but Bastien didn't feel any more confident. "it's not your case and I'm fired. how is that going to happen?"

"that's perfect." Hillier said, smiling at Bastien. "Because now that you aren't employed, you can meet up with Alan, the detective helping her and seduce him for information."

Bastien's eyes widened at the thought. She'd remembered seeing Alan several times and never toyed with the thought of a romantic partnership. Perhaps it was the wine, but her thoughts wandered back to her last day at work, kneeling outside her office dressed down to her underwear, instead of the lawyer, it was Alan standing before her, naked with his hardened cock in front of her face. She would still be embarrassed, but now she was in front of a man she found attractive and wondered just what he would do to her in her state of vulnerability, grabbing the back of her had and forcing her mouth onto him.

"Bastien? Hellooooo." Hillier said, snapping her fingers in front of Bastien's face.

"Wha? i'm sorry, i zoned out."

"Obviously. Are you in are not?"

"I-i-need to use the bathroom." she said, sliding out of the booth before Hillier could respond. her legs felt light, almost causing her to stumble as she made her way into the restroom. As soon as she shut the door, Bastien leaned against it. She let out a deep exhale, closing her eyes as she ran a hand over her pants, pushing down to ease the pressure she felt in her loins.

The image was now a fantasy, a fantasy she enjoyed thinking about rather than dread as some awful experience. Her hands traveled down to unzip her slacks, pushing them down her ankles and revealing a violet pair of woman's bikini briefs with flowers printed on them. She imagined Alan pulling the door open behind her, forcing her to gasp as she turned around to cover the front of her panties.

In reality, Lauren was covering her panties, but instead of doing it for modesty, she did it for an entirely different reason, pressing her index and middle finger over the outline of her lower lips, feeling them soak the center of her panties as she began to stroke back and forth. She'd never been anyone to lose control like this in a public bathroom. She felt dirty getting herself off, but after the shame in losing her job, the fantasy was all she had to build herself back up. it was when her finger slid under her panties and into her pussy that Lauren gasped, a piercing cry escaping her throat as she couldn't wait to meet Alan and use him to redefine her newfound shame.

When she left the stall, Bastien took awkward steps back to the table, feeling the dampness of her panties brush against her. She was afraid someone might notice and tried to pull her jacket over the front of her pants. "Okay, I'm in. You're going to have to help me because I'm shy around dating-what's wrong?" she noticed Hillier's face was turned to the bar, looking up at the tv.

Scrolling across the screen were the words "BREAKING NEWS: U of M Faculty Jacob Varnes missing from home, police seeking information on whereabouts."