Blood & Magic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa led Kirstin to Dominic who was finishing his instructions to both men who sat against the wall, their ski masks had been removed. They were both white, their heads shaved, one of them had several piercings on his eyebrow while the other had a van dyke goatee.

"-And lastly, if the police ask you any questions you cannot answer, you say you do not know or won't answer without a lawyer."

The mens' eyes were blank stares, almost as if they weren't paying attention, but Dominic seemed comfortable with that as he stood to his feet. "They'll be fine. Detective, these men will confess to murdering Matthew Varnes and Jacob Varnes. They'll admit to following Matthew to his dorm and killing him as well as abducting Jacob Varnes. For a motive, they will admit that it fits a ritual of theirs. When they ask for a lawyer, call our office and we will send someone, we can hammer out specifics then. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Kirstin said, trying to hide behind Melissa for fear of the two men looking up and seeing her blond unshaven womanhood.

Melissa turned her head and touched Dominic's shoulder. "Someone's here, get Amos and leave."

Dominic ran while Melissa stepped away from Kirstin who panicked, hugging her midsection after losing her protection. "Someone's coming? But my pants!"

"Not now Kirstin! I'll coach you through telepathy, FOCUS!" Melissa spat, ducking behind a corner.

Kirstin looked over her shoulder and saw the her jeans lying on the floor where she had pathetically kicked them off out of fear. She turned to step toward them when she heard a voice shout, "FREEZE POLICE!"

Closing her eyes, Kirstin folded both hands over her crotch, her face burning at experiencing one of the worse situations imaginable again, someone from her department seeing her without protection, stripped of control. "It's me."

"DON"T TALK HANDS UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR ILL SHOOT!"

A tear welled up in Kirstin's eyes as she raised her hands, the cold sensation against her flesh returning once more as she slowly turned around. When she walked, her legs were squeezed together, shuffling as she tried not to spread them and reveal the pink lips of her out labia. "I-it's me. Detective Delaney. I'm not armed..." she whimpered, her head hanging low as she didn't want to face the awful realization of who on the force would see her.

"Kirstin?" a man's voice said.

She raised her head and dropped her hands just as Alan lowered his gun, both of them shocked at seeing each other, but only Kirstin lost the color in her face, she hoped Melissa had an additional story to give her.