Blood & Magic Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her skirt dropped and he got to see the full ensemble of her pink panty set, a rose pedal theme printed on it, it was the peeling of the layers of this intelligent introvert that first made Alan's cock harden under his jeans. it was as if Lauren sensed it when she turned her palm upward and ran it up his leg, stroking the underside of his shaft and making him wince.

Outside, Jessica Hillier's car was parked in the guest lot of Lauren's apartment, lights off. she sat with her seat pulled back, lying horizontally. All was silent save for the muffled sounds of a woman's voice, her groans getting faster and louder over the speakers to Jessica's headphones.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH! YES! YES" Lauren's cried.

Hillier's hands clenched, nails digging into her skin as she closed her eyes, trying not to think about Alan's strong arms wrapped around Lauren and doing things to her that Jessica's body got warm to. her toes curled under her boots and her thighs shifted in her seat, trying to ignore the warmth growing between them.

"Oh I'm gonna come. Hang on." Alan grunted.

"No it's okay." Lauren whispered

There was a loud deep throated grunt and Jessica pulled her headphones off and threw them across her seat, folding her arms as she tightened her lips. It still didn't prevent her from hearing Lauren's loud cry, wailing as she felt her lower half trembling as she felt warm jets of Alan's essence filled her. In seconds it cooled and Lauren's lower lips seemed to quiver around his cock, her knees wobbling as she slid down the glass.

"Oh my god, you're amazing." she whispered. "I can't feel my hands."

Jessica waited until the sensual whispers stopped and both partners' spoke at their normal volumes before putting the headphones back on.

"So how are things? I kind of miss hearing about the cases that are open." Lauren asked.

"Craaazy." Alan said. Hillier's breathing stopped as she closed her eyes.

"Well that sounded ominous. What happened?"

Alan let out a sigh, "You sure you want to hear? it's pretty fucked up."

"Just tell me." she cooed, drawing an eye roll from Hillier.

"We found the men responsible for Varnes' murder, both the son and the father."

"Oh my god. What happened?"

"Kirstin got a tip from someone who saw people at a warehouse on the outskirts of town. I followed her there and she had already knocked out the men responsible at least they confessed they were responsible."

"You don't sound so convinced." Lauren said.

There was a pause followed by false starts as Alan tried to speak, "I mean it's so fucking weird. I found Kirstin there without her pants."

"What?" Lauren asked, her perplexed tone matching Hillier's raised eyebrow.

"No pants, butt ass naked from the waist down covering herself like she was found the night Matthew Varnes was murdered."

"Did the men do that to her?"

"No. That's what's weird, she said-" Alan sighed, "You're a psychologist, how does this make sense? She says she gets turned on being naked and in danger when she is out in the field."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Hillier blurted out, thankfully Lauren couldn't hear her.

"You're kidding. She's kidding right?" Lauren asked, covering her mouth so as not to giggle.

"I swear that's what she said, she seemed like she was telling the truth because why else would she go in alone like that?" Alan asked, scratching his head.

"So she shows up, gets shot at and then strips down and gets off on that?" Lauren asked. "Does she realize how dangerous that is?"

"Believe me, I was about to fucking blow up at her." Alan said, "but she seemed real embarrassed and she's my partner on this case, i just didn't know what to do or say. She's never done this before. Why now?"

That's what Hillier wanted to know. and she thumbed with her phone, resisting the urge to text Lauren what to ask.

"I heard rumors that the night she found Matthew Varnes when backup arrived they saw her there undressed and in a state of arousal. Maybe it's like a new thing for her. So how did she manage to knock them out without her pants?"

"She said that was enough to distract them. I kind of believe that, she does have a nice bod-OW! What was that for?"

"I'm right here dummy!" Lauren teased. There was the rustling of bodies and a long breathy sigh from her, "How did it feel, seeing your partner undressed and vulnerable when you weren't supposed to see her naked?"

"What are y-oh oh." Alan groaned and made quick gasps, "It was kind of hot-ohhh."

There was a faint din in the background, a light smacking that had a rhythm, Jessica Hillier wasn't sure what it was until Alan let out another loud groan. "Mmmmm I liked hearing you talk about her, keep going and close your eyes." Lauren whispered.

"It's like I was breaking a rule, never see your partner naked. Kristin's a lesbian too so it also felt wrong for me to stare. Mmmm, but I think that's. Oh, what made it hot. It was like i walked in on her getting off."

He grunted and Lauren chuckled. "Speaking of which. I'm impressed with your stamina. You're already hard again." she whispered.

Not wanting to stick around to listen to Lauren have fun with Alan again, Hillier threw off the headphones and turned her car on, speeding off towards the warehouse to do her own investigation.

****

6:00pm could not have come quicker for Candace. It had been a long four hour drive from Indiana and she hated cities in general, let alone a liberal big city like Ann Arbor.

The problem with being involved in science was that it meant going to conferences, and the University of Michigan was of course a liberal college which meant most of the students there would act as if they were open minded but be standoffish towards good Christians such as herself.

Of course she got angry glances when people passed by her research poster, measuring guilt for mothers who received abortions. Any side eye or look of disgust that was sent Candace's way was countered with a bright smile as the five foot five inch tall blonde waved to them in her white button up blouse and grey business skirt.

Black rimmed glasses covered her blue eyes. Her blonde locks remained tied up in a bun and hanging around her neck was a proud symbol of her faith, a silver cross. It was towards the end of the seminar that she was about to pack up early when another visitor paid her a visit, this time with his own smile.

He was so tall Candace had to lift her chin to make eye contact with him. His brown hair was clean cut, a mat of curls that gave him a youthful look along with his blue eyes, although it appeared as if he was in his late 30s. He wore black slacks and a maroon colored shirt under a black vest. "Very interesting." he said.

"Thanks." Candace answered, feeling her body start to get warm from the excitement in being approached by someone so handsome. Maybe the city wasn't so bad after all.

"It's a shame we don't have more researchers letting God guide their work."

With her heart lifting, Candace tried not to reach out with her arms and hug him for the affirmation. instead she said, "It's a shame there aren't enough decent men like you around to support us."

His smile widened and he offered his hand, "I'm Jason." he said, "I'm a visiting faculty member. I have a meeting to go to, but I'd love to catch you later this evening and talk more about it."

"Sure." Candace said, unable to take her eyes off of his, not letting go of his hand either as she gripped it tight. "When would you like to talk about it?"

"Mmm well I'm afraid I'm busy until late, and my hotel room has already been checked out." he leaned in close, the scent of his warm breath was picked up by her, but his eyes were what she couldn't avoid locking with. "How about we meet in your room?"

"Sure."

Later that night, Candace paced back and forth as the minutes ticked by, deciding whether or not to have her hair up or down, glasses on or off. No matter how much she told herself she would be a professional and that she wouldn't even toy with the idea of doing something indecent.

The knock on her door almost made her fall back she was so startled. She ran to the door, fixing her hair and deciding to forget about pinning it up. When she opened the door his silhouette made him glow. All she could do was smile as she took in his massive wide frame eclipsing the doorway.

"Thanks for letting me in." he said, stepping forward and shutting the door behind him. As soon as it closed, he wrapped his arm around Candace's waist, causing her pulse to rise.

"Wait. Mmm." she said as she felt his lips on hers, feelings his hands travel around her waist and then down to grab her backside. No sooner did she let the sensation of being groped dizzy her senses, the strong touch of the man unlocking other desires she had long tucked away, he let go, stepping back to admire her.

His eyes glowed in the night like two candles, Candace felt a heat growing in her chest, her pulse beating like fast water dripping off of a faucet. Her legs slid against one another as she tried to ignore the tingling feeling growing between them.

"You're very beautiful hon." he said, his voice a low hum as he reached out to brush a finger along her neck. As soon as it touched, Candace closed her eyes, letting out a soft exhale as she held it to her body.

She bit her lip as she stepped forward, face turning warm as she thought about the consequences, breaking her pledge to god to save her body to a man that she pledged her love to. It was hard to hold to that vow with someone as gorgeous as the creature standing before her. He reached around to put his hands on either side of her waist, leaning forward to press his lips against hers again.

A stirring sensation rose between her legs, a light ache she had once felt and immediately prayed to god for forgiveness. Within seconds, the ache turned into a throbbing soreness as she moaned, feeling his tongue slide in her mouth. her hands slumped to her sides as she felt his fingers pull open her business jacket, reaching out to grab the top of her button up before gripping the sides and tearing it open.

Candace's eyes opened as she squealed, looking down at the white cups to her C cup brassier. she instantly folded her arms over her chest as she lowered her head, staring at the silver cross that rested at the peak between her breasts.

"It's okay hon, he ain't watching." he said as he pulled her shirt off her shoulders, immediately reaching to unzip the back of her skirt.

Candace opened her mouth to ask to slow down but the next thing she knew, her skirt fell to her feet, exposing her white cotton thong she immediately regretted wearing, feeling improper standing there and exposing her backside, using both her hands to shield the uncovered cheeks that looked pale in comparison to her tanned legs.

"See? you got a bad side." he said, turning her around and moving one hand, giving her right cheek a soft, firm grasp that drew out another sigh from Candace as the pressure in her fleshy canvas sent more signals to her core.

Upon looking down she winced when she saw a dark spot in the center of her panties, a loss of control that she struggled to want to ignore. She reached back to remove the cross necklace from her body, perhaps to take God's eyes away from seeing her in this state of shame.

"Leave it on." he said, turning her around.

As soon as she did, she looked down and gasped, staring at something she knew was improper, and yet couldn't take her eyes off for a second.

"I want you to keep it and I want you on your knees."

The command sounded warm and stern, causing Candace to hug her belly as she lowered. She swallowed hard as she was eye to eye with the wide cock in front of her, watching it slowly dip down and slither in between her breasts, pushing her silver cross aside before touching her lips.

12