Blood & Magic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many Buffy the Vampire episodes did you watch to get that line?" Melissa quirked, holding her hands up as well, right to the side of her face and left just below her chin. Her eyes glanced down and noticed the outline of the Hunter's large, puffed out, labia in between her legs. "Methinks you bought a catsuit a few sizes too small."

"Oh are you jealous?" The hunter asked before delivering a sidekick with her right leg that Melissa blocked with her hand. "Judging from your clothes I can see there isn't much to fill them.

"You talk too much for a hunter." Melissa sneered as she leapt in the air, thrusting her fist out. She landed just as the Hunter sidestepped her strike and then tried to deliver her own sidekick.

Kirstin was just managing to gain her second wind and reached for her pistol. As soon as she cocked it she heard Melissa shout, "Not in here! We don't want to draw attention."

"Exactly what brought you back here after you already claimed your victim?" The hunter asked, throwing several jabs. Her green eyes seemed to glow in the darkness as she managed to trade blow for blow with Melissa. Their limbs like blurs in the air that made it difficult for Kirstin to track.

Kirstin had her gun aimed, the barrel shaking along with her hands as she resisted what years of academy training had taught her when an enemy was in the line of fire. This was new training now and a new world that seemed to expand each night. Rather than fire, Kirstin grabbed her cell phone and quickly sent a text to Sakeena that read, "Melissa and I attacked by woman named "HUNTER" plz help now."

Melissa stepped back, alternating her hands to block each punch. "If you must know, I had nothing to do with this. " She backed against the wall and watched the hunter's hands. When she went for a right cross, Melissa's entire body shapeshifted into a blur as she moved out of the way.

"Bullshit!" the hunter shouted, turning around and deflecting Melissa's counter strike with her forearm. She then reached into the open fold of her suit and pulled out a dagger, holding it with the blade aimed at Melissa's face before it lunged at her like a serpent. "I know I've seen you luring women out of the city."

Melissa's arms instantly shot up like lightning, seizing the hunter's arms, freezing the blade just inches from her face. "You must have a whole arsenal under there." she said dryly.

"Ooh is someone jealous they don't have tits?" the hunter smirked.

The comment was unexpected from Melissa, the subtle jab making her drop her own wry smirk. In that moment, her grip weakened and the hunter kicked out Melissa's legs from under her. She collapsed to the ground but swiftly moved her head just as the knife drove into the floor. Melissa grabbed the hunter's hands and kicked her in the stomach, separating her from the dagger that wrested in the floor.

Kirstin kept her back against the wall, gun held up with her phone in her other hand. The vibration from it almost made her drop the phone. It was Sakeena's text that simply said, "OMW w help." leaving Kirstin to wonder just who would be arriving. With the hunter disarmed, Kirstin tried to lunge at her, fists up as she thought back to her own hand-to-hand combat training, the memory of what the hunter said about Melissa luring women out of the city making it difficult.

"Oh a challenge." the hunter said as she saw Kirstin advance. She was about to turn towards Kirstin when she saw another blur out of the corner of her eye. no sooner did she turn around did Melissa appear inches from her face. The hunter then felt her stomach cave in as Melissa delivered an open palm strike to the chest.

The hunter stumbled back and Kirstin tried hooking her arms under the hunter's, pulling them back to allow Melissa to strike again. No sooner did Kirstin think she was helping did she feel her arms get pulled forward, as if they were caught in a machine, dragging her over the hunter's head and falling hard on the ground. As soon as the hunter was free, Melissa zoomed forward, leaping over Kirstin and maneuvering behind the hunter.

"You're starting to annoy me speedy, " the hunter said as she spun around, trying to deliver a spinning elbow. Melissa ducked it and then grabbed the elbow with both hands.

"Yeah I can be annoying like that." Melissa winked as she stared into the hunter's eyes, not at all noticing that with her other free hand, she had reached into her suit and pulled out another knife. Kirstin watched as the hunter pointed it against Melissa's hip, sliding it under the leather belt and pulling it up.

The belt snapped open and down fell Melissa's pants falling into a pool of fabric. Kirstin's jaw dropped, amazed that anyone could make a fool of the vampire. she wanted to Warn Melissa but the hunter moved too fast. She swung her knife hand up and Melissa ducked once more, turning to zoom behind the hunter again, only to have her legs get caught in the web of her pants and falling on her face.

"What the fuck?!" Melissa shouted as she felt the breeze against her bare, pale skinny legs.

"Did it just get cold in here?" the hunter mused before looking at Melissa's taut buttocks facing up at her. At first glance, the hunter saw what was in front of her and started to laugh. "I didn't realize vampires read comic books."

Melissa wasn't sure what the hunter meant until she got to her knees and looked down. Melissa gasped when she saw her pants down, showing off the Wonder Woman boy-brief panties she wore. The front had an old 1950s image of the DC superhero with the W logo over the crotch. Decorating the sides of the panties all the way to the back were white stars over a blue canvas. The back had a large font that said the words "POW!" Melissa's legs were skinny, almost like an adolescents and her buttocks seemed comically small in comparison to her opponent. Kirstin had to hold her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh

"Oh you got to be kidding me." Melissa muttered as she realized she'd suffered the same fate as Kirstin. She saw Kirstin looking in front of her, hand over mouth and eyes in shock that she was experiencing the same humiliation. "Not one fucking word!" Melissa pointed, "You just stand by the door and make sure hotel security doesn't barge in" Melissa tried getting to her feet, bending down to pull her pants up.

"Uh uh, not so fast." the hunter said as she delivered a kick to Melissa's face.

Kirstin, still running on adrenaline, was not sure what to do and the sight of her own ally losing her pants had Kirstin worried that she might suffer the same fate if she intervened. She hugged the wall and made her way to the other side, keeping her eyes on the door while Melissa tried getting to her feet and redressing herself. It was still a bizarre image, seeing the vampire, seemingly invincible, crawling on her hands and knees with her pants down, the loud cartoonish underwear not helping preserve Melissa's dignity.

"Melissa look out!" Kirstin shouted as she backed towards the door, spotting the hunter lunge at Melissa with the knife in her hand, plunging down to aim for her heart.

Growling, Melissa swung her legs around and kicked up, using her fallen pants as a shield to try and ensnare her enemy. The blade disappeared inside Melissa's pants, only to emerge from them as it cut them in half. The delayed momentum of the thrust gave Melissa time to reach up and grab the hunters' wrist. At first, it seemed like the hunter was able to push against Melissa's arms with ease, the knife slowly making its way towards her chest. Kirstin almost left her spot by the door but hesitated, not wanting to anger an already annoyed Melissa.

It was when she saw Melissa's eyes give off a faint tint of red. instantly, the hunter's arms began to shake, her movement halted and then pushed against her as Melissa seemed to draw in more strength from her undead powers. "Looks like someone doesn't want to lose in her undies." the hunter managed to hiss through tight lips.

"Shut up!" Melissa spat, kicking the hunter's legs out from under her. She stood up just in time as the hunter inched across the room on her back.

"You have like no ass you know that?" the hunter teased. "It's like you're a teenage boy."

Melissa didn't bother to answer, although from Kirstins' prospective it was hard not to laugh at the sight of Melissa, formally dressed in stylish business clothes on top while wearing underwear normally designed for children. Kirstin couldn't blame the hunter for feeling safe in making jokes.

Melissa bent down to grab the hunters' throat but the hunter managed to get up in time, crouching down on both legs before leaping in the air. By the time Melissa realized her target was behind her, the hunter was already standing, reaching down to grab the back of Melissa's panties and pulled up as hard as she could. "Let's get a look at those flat cheeks."

Kirstin's jaw dropped, she'd never expected anyone to do something so humiliating to Melissa, but there she was, hips arched back as her underwear stretched up to her shoulder blades, the leg holes disappearing behind what was a small, pale buttocks. Kirstin squeezed her own legs together in imagining how painful it must be but Melissa was not in pain.

Instead, her upper lip curled back and she bared her long fangs, nostrils flared as her eyes turned pale. She let out a deafening, guttural roar that was the most inhuman of sounds, it was like standing inside a lions' cage. Clearly, Melissa was gone, replaced by a Beast that was enraged by her humiliation. Unfortunately, with the wedgie still held, Melissa's skinny legs kicked wildly trying to get free.

"Oh someone's throwing a tantrum." the hunter mustered, lifting Melissa's underwear higher. it was when Melissa's hands started swinging that the hunter let go, jumping back to give Melissa space while she reached into her catsuit and pulled out a large wooden stake. Melissa was still snarling and the back of her panties was still pulled tight up her backside, showing off the bottoms of her bare buttocks, the torn legs of her pants still covering her ankles. The tops of white socks could be seen above the pant legs, giving off more of a ridiculous image that tainted Melissa's ferocity.

Kirstin froze in a huddled stance, legs spread, left arm stretched out while the other remained gripped tight around the door handle. She'd never seen Melissa in such a wild state, but it looked unnatural. gone was the composed undead woman with the dry sense of humor, replaced by something inhuman that sloppily swung her arms at the hunter, lunging at her like a raptor.

While laughing, the hunter still kept alert, her body positioned sideways to make her a harder target to hit, tossing the stake back and forth between hands. She would slide her right foot forward while waiting to see how Melissa reacted. The thunderous growl seemed to resonate under the floor. With Melissa's primal form on edge, she lowered to the ground, her rear sticking out, the "POW!" image would have been comical had her personality change not been so dramatic.

"Come on baby." The hunter whispered, circling Melissa. she feinted with her left hand and Melissa lunged forward, arms in the air ready to swing down. Melissa was too blinded by rage to anticipate her prey sidestepping her, reaching out and pulling the bottom of her jacket up over her head. With the jacket wrapped around her torso, Melissa was blind, the muffled sounds of her screams increasing in frequency at being denied her movements.

The hunter laughed loudly and said, "You know, vampires don't look as terrifying in their panties." she stepped behind Melissa and raised her hand, delivering a hard spank that drew out a snarl from her. "She's completely in her primal beast state. I guess being humiliated pushed her over the edge."

Kirstin's brow furrowed, staring at the Hunter and wondering why she wouldn't finish Melissa off. She nearly backed into the door when the hunter looked at her and asked, "So what's a corrupt cop like you doing working for this flat chested, small assed bimbo?"

"What?" Kirstin asked, "Corrupt?"

"Yeah, you're helping her cover her trail right? Why? She got something on you? You realize she lures women out of the city."

"Y-you're lying." Kirstin blurted, not wanting to believe she was tied to anymore crime than she already was.

"Believe me. I've scoped this bitch." she spanked Melissa again who turned around, still fighting to break free. "For weeks. She goes to Necto on Gay night and will occasionally take a woman with her but she always manages to disappear out of my sight. "

"It's only by luck I heard about this college chick disappearing that i found her here. I just want to know if you're the only cop under their radar."

"How sure are you that these women she takes don't come back?" Kirstin asked, stepping forward from the door, her temples burning as she looked at Melissa. Once she did she watched as Melissa's jacket split in two, the strength from the vampire tearing apart her clothes to get vengeance on the woman who humiliated her. Kirstin screamed as she backed against the wall.

"Hold that thought." the hunter said, turning to Melissa. The hunter raised the hand with the stake, tilted it to the side and thrust forward, driving it in the center of Melissa's chest. Blood exploded across her spaghetti strap shirt and she fell to the ground like a ragdoll. The inhuman noises ceased and her arms were strewn about the floor, her lifeless green eyes staring up at the ceiling.

Kirstin's scream was muffled by her hand, tears falling from her face as she watched Melissa fall. "Y-you killed her!" she stammered.

"She's not dead." the hunter said, waving her hand as she knelt down. "she's just paralyzed. That's what a wooden stake in the heart does."

Kirstin remembered back to the warehouse, when the two vampires that were staked were taken to Amos' truck. she thought it strange he wanted to take the dead bodies, but it was clear that they wanted to ask questions later. Silently, Kirstin watched the hunter stare down at Melissa with a smile on her face.

"She'd be cute if she had bigger tits." she knelt down and grabbed the center of Melissa's shirt, tearing it open. The center of her chest was coated in blood. Her breasts remained untainted, remaining flush with the rest of her skin that looked as pale as the moon.

"Just as i figured." the hunter said, "flat as a board." she shifted her legs, making a squealing noise with her leather suit and pushed her own D sized breasts up. I bet the flat chest comments got to her the most." she bent down to grab Melissa's lifeless arms, pulling her torso over her shoulder.

The hunter froze when she heard the click of a gun and saw Kirstin standing in front of her with her pistol aimed at her face. "Drop her." she said, "Don't think I won't shoot either, you're clearly trespassing on a crime scene so I can have you arrested."

"As if you could handle me." the hunter said with a roll of her eyes, dropping Melissa back down. "Her tits don't even jiggle when you drop her." she said as she folded her arms and watched Melissa fall."

"Okay, what is the obsession with tits?" Kirstin asked and then shook her head, "Never mind. What about the women you say you've spotted disappearing with her."

"I didn't say disappear." the hunter let out an annoyed sigh, "I said she manages to disappear out of my site. I don't know where they go, I just know she takes them away."

"And they never come back?"

"I don't know." the hunter shrugs. "I never go back to check. I just know someone as flat as she is is nowhere near attractive enough to seduce random women week after week as if she's Aphrodite. That's inhuman, that's what vampires do."

Kirstin kept her gun up but thought back to all of the peculiar phenomena she'd witnessed Melissa do. Moving fast at blinding speeds, disappearing out of nowhere, reading her mind, seducing her in an instant didn't seem like something she'd rely on. It wasn't until after Melissa had stripped Kirstin naked and sunk her fangs into her womanhood that Kirstin felt an intense attraction to her. "Why is it wrong for her to do that? If these women aren't dead then why would you care?"

"Are you serious?" the hunter's eyebrow raised, "They're fucking vampires! Helloooo! Did you see how she snapped just from giving her a wedgie? She was about to tear my head off. Just imagine what that's like if someone pisses her off out in public. They aren't human, they are monsters. What I don't understand is why you're helping them."

Kirstin opened her mouth to speak but then stammered, "I-I-I'm just.." the knock on the door made her jump. She looked back to the door and then felt her phone vibrate. There was a loud crash and then Kirstin raised her gun, "Freeze! shit!" the sound belonged to the glass that had shattered from the hunter leaping through it.

Shards were scattered on the floor. Kirstin ran to the window and poked her head outside. Each room had a balcony, like small platforms that the hunter used to hop down to. She was a floor below Kirstin, crouching low to the ground to weaken the impact of her fall, her firm, wide buttocks sticking out under her tight suit. She looked up at Kirstin and gave her a wink before disappearing into the room below.

"Kirstin. are you in there?" Sakeena asked.

Kirstin's lip tightened as she contemplated hopping over there herself, but then she saw Melissa, dead, pantsless body lying on the ground, the moon making her bare chest look white due to it being so pale. "Coming." she called and stepped towards the door.

Once the door swung open, Kirstin was about to give Sakeena a kiss until she leapt back when she saw another silhouetted figure standing behind Sakeena. "What the hell?" Kirstin stepped back and raised her gun.

"Baby calm down." Sakeena said, reaching forward to lower the gun.Both she and the woman behind her stepped inside and quickly closed the door. "It's cool, she's with me."

"I thought you said she knew about vampires." the woman said, her voice not sounding at all what Kirstin expected. Unlike the vampire she had seen before, who spoke in low monotone words, this woman's voice was higher, younger, like she was a student in a sorority. Her appearance amplified the image.

She wore a long black dress, the top splitting up into a V-neck shape. She was taller than Sakeena. She did not seem like she was from the Midwest, given her tanned skin and golden blonde hair that bounced with every step. Her slender build was that of a model, Kirstin wondered if she was in any of the Victoria's Secret catalogues she had at home. "Who is she?" Kirstin asked once she led them into the main living room.

"This is Ashley, Melissa's partner."

"She's Melissa's girlfriend??" Kirstin asked, looking at Ashley. She was taken aback by the woman's pleasant smile as she gave Kirstin a tiny wave with her hands.

"You're surprised?." Ashley asked with a chuckle as she offered her hand to shake. "Expecting someone else?"

Kirstin did not take the hand, she was too stunned by the information that had been dropped on her. She looked to Sakeena and asked, "I mean, well, I guess i didn't expect her girlfriend to be so..."

"Hot?" Sakeena asked knowing all too well the familiar awestruck look Ashley inspired in people.. Her smile faded as soon as she saw Melissa on the floor. "Oh my goddess! What happened?" she ran to Melissa's side.

"We were about to scan the room again when this woman in a leather catsuit appeared out of nowhere. Melissa said she was a hunter and they just started fighting." Kirstin said. she knelt down to Sakeena and noticed her hands were shaking. She could hear her starting to hyperventilate. "Babe, are you okay?"

Sakeena didn't answer, she just knelt forward and examined the stake jutting out from Melissa's chest. "How do we get this out of her?" she reached for the stake.